Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,080 members, 7,939,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day (11192 Views)

Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Ifedikaycee(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Countdown to the holiday o!! 53years of independence! Wow,we jst celebrated 50yrs jst d oda day wit all d new promises of building bridges wia dia is no stream,talk more of river......eheee b4 i 4get,polytechnic students shud rememba dt afta d holiday,ASUP strike wil start either on thursday or friday....naija i hail thee....anyways i stil luv naija!! Good people,no leaders bt rulers and great nation!!.....buh somethin kips tellin me dat we'll overcome n become as gr8 as we ar supposed 2 be....happy independence day 2 ma country NIGERIA!!
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by theSpark(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Kaxmytex:
dem don come o....

*jumps out of d window*

*quickly follows suit*
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Happy Independence to Nigeria. I love my country kiss kiss kiss kiss. BUT I HATE NIGERIANS
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by ugoezeb(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wow, Naija @53. I cant wait. Happy 53rd independence anniversary Nigeria. I'm a proud Nigerian.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by holajhdeee(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
This BC was sent to me now ..

M sendin dis BC as a reminder, pre-intimacy, warning or wåt so ever ... If any1 dare sends me any useless BC 2mao mornin abt Happy independence .. i'l romance my delete button on ur contact :| dis is no joke cos if notin else pricks u 50 students were killed 3days >:O ago by boko haram , ASUU strike, witheld pension e.t.c iF U Don't WANT DEViL TO ROMANCE U, DON'T SEND ME ANY BC 2MORRoW :| iAV CALLENDER!!! Thank u! :|

Smh for naija

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Chinwem(f): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
What's there to celebrate? We need a national day of prayer.

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
papi365: IF I CALK U EWU,U GO DEY VEX
some humans got peanuts for brains... fact.....look at my signature and keep shut....pessimist!
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by seedord247(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
speedyboi: Happy Independence to Nigeria. I love my country kiss kiss kiss kiss. BUT I HATE NIGERIANS

Look outside for your GAY partner Mr.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by eluquenson(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nigeria's 53 years report Card Electricity E8. Education E8. Prostitution A1. Good Road D7. Stealing A1. Bombing A1+++
Corruption A1 +++cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by ENDTIMES: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
No celebration or gathering in Port Harcourt cry

CP Mbu is watching with tear gas!
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Charbless(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
If I hear say Naija don get independence
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by musiwa1l: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
This is how Nigerian stand on the issue of sovereignty.

Minority want to force majority of nigeria to do their wish. 87% of Nigeria support the restoring 3 sovereignty countries.

You can see why the NCP is the most popular party in Nigeria, because the NCP believe in restoring 3 sovereignty countries. because the NCP is made of majority lawyers. And that is why majority of Nigerian believe APC and PDP are anti people parties.

So Goodluck Jonathan is only popular among 17% of Nigerian. And he is rejected by 87% of Nigerian.

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by uceee(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Naija I hail thee. We are 53 already oh. Unfortunately, we have not recovered from the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
musiwa1l: This is how Nigerian stand on the issue of sovereignty.

Minority want to force majority of nigeria to do their wish. 87% of Nigeria support the restoring 3 sovereignty countries.

You can see why the NCP is the most popular party in Nigeria, because the NCP believe in restoring 3 sovereignty countries. because the NCP is made of majority lawyers. And that is why majority of Nigerian believe APC and PDP are anti people parties.

So Goodluck Jonathan is only popular among 17% of Nigerian. And he is rejected by 87% of Nigerian.

shift...them bribe you to come dey tell us rubbish?? We are talking about celebration not Political parties...you miss road abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by macof(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
bedford101: Whats there to celebrate when in a whole nation for three solid month Universities have been on strike over something that the country can offer with 24hrs, that is what i termed wickedness, they dont care because non of their children are in any of the public universities, they lavish the country's money sending their children abroad and to private unis, but they will live to pay with their lives soon, even the so called GEJ -thought he said he was from a poor home and he went to school with a bare foot so he wants to make this generation illiterates rather because in his time it was bare foot, instead of things to get better its getting worse badluck is what he has brought gej this will surely have effect on your generation its a curse on you...your generation will still get back to bare foot..its a promise because that is the seed you have sown.
[size=14pt]
Nigeria is 53, Nigeria Universities are on strike, Nigeria Government Shame on you, you have failed
[/size]
shut up u slowpoke. Look at the amount the lecturers are requesting for. And even at strike they have been collecting regular salaries. U Bette shut up if u don't know anything
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Kaxmytex(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Why dem no born me 4 france?....dem born me 4 9ja finish,e kum b lyk say i enta 1 chance..

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by musiwa1l: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2013
UDUAGHAN does not know that he is destroying delta state economy by shouting south south or 6 zones because there is river niger which block trade between bayelsa state and delta state. it means no flow of cash flow from bayelsa to delta state.

take for example all delta state and edo state now have to transfers their pension to calabar. you can see delta or edo state people pension will not grow like those of ondo,ekiti etc. because of shouting south south or 6 zones.

when they manage delta state pension from a small economy, it will not make it grow. so many of them will end up poor because of shout of south south,

let say rivers get 20, so is akwa ibom,cr and bayelsa, making 80 billion. not even N1 can flow into delta state economy, so you can see UDUAGHAN plan is not working for him, but against him.

it is like channelstv... if the revenue to lagos state increase by 5 time, the revenue to channel will increase 5 times.

this is ondo state.

if you are a businessman whose economy will you put your pension.? you are going to put it in the place you get higher yield, is that not so.

western nigeria live.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by musiwa1l: 12:10am On Oct 01, 2013
take for example the asaba airport, you can see nobody is using it because there is little cash flow across the river niger. so it is killing delta economy. you have to understand how economy works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_4_X-iCMAY
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Anuoluwap(m): 12:11am On Oct 01, 2013
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERGA...SHARE YOUR OFFICIAL WISHES HERE www.nairaland.com/1460520/happy-independence-day-nigeria-share
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Revolva(m): 12:17am On Oct 01, 2013
A FOOL AT 53 WILL BE A FOOL FOREVER N EVER....TILL GRAVE TIME[b][/b] grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 01, 2013
nadia_SA: Happy birthday to my #1 country!!!

Up Naija!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
#confession

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Dpeacemaker101: 12:19am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy birthday Nigeria, I will always be proud to be a Nigerian even when it seems the troubles are too much. I believe in a better and one Nigeria. My fatherland is the best, 9ja for life.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by olushy: 12:36am On Oct 01, 2013
Seriously I no want make my LIFE b like 9JA ,when I go b 53 year of age, 9JA b like joke 4 my eye (1914) . We all are close stranger and enemies, no body seem 2 love dIs lovely home called 9JA or 2 c d COLD war going ON all around 9JA , HOW long we go dey live like dis ,please make we all wake up .we are fooling our self,we need 2 stand up for our self ,eg Assu ,if all 9ja students naTion wide come out side 4 just 4 days ,omo bet me they will b back in school after 1 week , bUt 85 % of 9JA people are dullasshead ,yoruba go say na ibo man and NA 4ucKIng aboKi anImal but d true b say (yoruba man from OGUN State no Like them seLf ,1 go say I b abeokuta and d 4ucking other 1 go say I b ijebu or bla bla ,ibo's go say that 1 na OSU, . and hause go say that 1 na cow boy,on till we c dis 9JA as d only place we gOt or have, 4uck I don kill many people wit grammar 2day, please 2 d big boys of d north call dis fool BOkOFUCK 2 Order ,
I LOVE NiaJA but I no FIT die 4 9Ja because of U hahahaha. GOD bless all good people of 9JA , 2day 9ja b i3 year old boy nOt 53 year old woman GOD bless d worLd and GOD bless me

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 01, 2013
runzlord:
#confession
chaiii

If I was 9ja I wouldn't wanna hide it really..
I love the country sef!

Happy independence day!!

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by goziepenzy: 12:45am On Oct 01, 2013
imsu.boi:
I wonder what you all are celebrating undecided
B patriotic!
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 01, 2013
y-fo:

until a Nigerian here yabs SA right smiley
lol noooooo maybe

1 Like

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 01, 2013
YAYY!!!!!!!!!!

*Dancing Skelewu*

Happy Independence Day! Who will be going to Eagle's Square? smiley smiley

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by politicalpastor: 3:46am On Oct 01, 2013
UP NIGERIA FOR BACKWARDNESS. HIP. HIP .HIP. HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
NIGERIANS LIKE TO CELEBRATE FAILURE INSTEAD OF STARTING A REVOLUTION ON INDEPENDANCE DAY.
WHAT ARE NIGERIANS CELEBRATING?

auto_freak2020: Count down to Nigeria independence day, we are gonna start saying happy independence day to ourselves less than 6 hours from this time.

Now 3hrs 25mins to go, we are still counting.
ION ON THE DAY OF INDEPENDENCE
Now 2hrs 22mins to go, i am still awake praying hard for my country.

Now 1hr 28mins to go.

2 Likes

Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by GentleYoung(m): 5:06am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independence, Nigerians.
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by yetunsbay(m): 5:30am On Oct 01, 2013
*sigh*winks#independence day no fit celebratd bt...
Re: Count Down To Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day by AroOkigbo(m): 5:55am On Oct 01, 2013
Fhemmmy: What is there to celebrate?
Islamic boko haram never bomb us finish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR / A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s / Extradite Diezani Alison-madueke: SERAP To UK Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.