Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (527705 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by babestell(f): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kamsified:
@modestdude ndooo
Shebi I warned you cheesy cheesy cheesy

*continues following*

baby oku
***drags her into a corner and whispers
have you noticed that syncan and salc always know what's up with each other!!!! Shhhhhhh don't let anyone hear us
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:06am On Sep 22, 2014
babestell:

baby oku
have you noticed that syncan and salc always know what's up with each other!!!! Shhhhhhh don't let anyone hear us
I heard it!!!

Babestell doing the gossip thingy since 1672, btw am hearing this for the first time, is that so? Tell me more smiley

On a side note, congratulations! You are the first to comment on page 200 cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by babestell(f): 12:19am On Sep 22, 2014
OMG!!! shocked shocked cry

am so emotional. This first position is a landmark for me. I remember when I was supposed to be FTC on page 650 before the tsunami and ubenedictus stole my mandat by the fact he was using airtel as against my mtn. But now God has vindicated me. I can sleep in peace. See you all at a decent hour grin

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2014
SalC: Tag Uben? *coughs*

Tag Syncan? Lol

Tag Modestdude? That's cool
These three belong to the same class na
Don't ask me the class o. Ask Babestell tongue
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2014
babestell: OMG!!! shocked shocked cry

am so emotional. This first position is a landmark for me. I remember when I was supposed to be FTC on page 650 before the tsunami and ubenedictus stole my mandat by the fact he was using airtel as against my mtn. But now God has vindicated me. I can sleep in peace. See you all at a decent hour grin
This got me laughing, never knew Uben steals tongue am just hearing this, and thank God for your vindication grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2014
Kamsified:
These three belong to the same class na
Don't ask me the class o. Ask Babestell tongue
Do they? wink
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:30am On Sep 22, 2014
SalC: Do they wink
Did I not tell you to ask Babestell cheesy
She has a special name for them
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:31am On Sep 22, 2014
Kamsified:
Did I not tell you to ask Babestell cheesy
She has a special name for them
*waiting for babestell* smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:32am On Sep 22, 2014
babestell:

baby oku

Lol @ Salc how do you plead Before I respond to Babestell cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:35am On Sep 22, 2014
SalC: *waiting for babestell* smiley
Their name sounds like 'nearly-fada' cheesy but lets confirm from Babestell first

Oh I forgot to add Italo to that class cheesy
Let me edit sharp sharp
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2014
SalC: Tag Uben? *coughs*

Tag Syncan? Lol

Tag Modestdude? That's cool
Add Italo shocked Thanks
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2014
Kamsified:

Lol @ Salc how do you plead Before I respond to Babestell cheesy
You can go ahead and respond o, I don't even know what to say
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2014
SalC:
Seems you've been placing some people on semi hot seat in recent times, me likey....cheesy Weldone!
Poor modestdude don hear am today for Babestell hand cheesy
I tried to warn him but he didn't listen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:42am On Sep 22, 2014
babestell:

baby oku
I may be wrong but Me thinks they just make up answers about each other whenever asked cheesy
I do it all the time
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:42am On Sep 22, 2014
Kamsified:
Poor modestdude don hear am today for Babestell hand cheesy
I tried to warn him but he didn't listen
Lol, how could he have known it will turn out this way? cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2014
babestell: OMG!!! shocked shocked cry

Congrats dearie on possessing your possession grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2014
What do you have to say about our newbie Vest? Is it only me or did you learn anything from his entrance? He said something that got me thinking
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:49am On Sep 22, 2014
Kamsified:
I may be wrong but Me thinks they just make up answers about each other whenever asked cheesy
I do it all the time
Hehehehe

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:49am On Sep 22, 2014
SalC: What do you have to say about our newbie Vest? Is it only me or did you learn anything from his entrance? He said something that got me thinking
I was looking for him earlier but he disappeared. It was nice to know he's bn following the thread. The more reason(like he said) we should be careful what we post.
And that link he shared is so on point.

Which of the things got you thinking?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 12:51am On Sep 22, 2014
SalC: Hehehehe
shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:56am On Sep 22, 2014
Kamsified:
I was looking for him earlier but he disappeared. It was nice to know he's bn following the thread. The more reason(like he said) we should be careful what we post.

Which of the things got you thinking?
Exactly the lines you repeated, looks like It had same impact on you, I think this thread is no longer just our hang-in, but one which draw the attention of most people especially Catholics who come across it, that's to say whatever we do/post here speaks volume either positively or negatively of us and what we represent.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 12:59am On Sep 22, 2014
MzMariah I see you, sent you mail but seems you didn't see it.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 1:00am On Sep 22, 2014
Kamsified:
shocked shocked shocked
grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:00am On Sep 22, 2014
SalC: Exactly the lines you repeated, looks like It had same impact on you, I think this thread is no longer just our hang-in, but one which draw the attention of most people especially Catholics who come across it, that's to say whatever we do/post here speaks volume either positively or negatively of us and what we represent.
Very true
I'm happy with the influx of newbies to the thread in recent times and each says the same thing.
It's called evangelism without microphone grin

My faith my pride
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:01am On Sep 22, 2014
Mzmariah!!!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 1:07am On Sep 22, 2014
Kamsified:
Very true
I'm happy with the influx of newbies to the thread in recent times and each says the same thing.
It's called evangelism without microphone grin

My faith my pride
Yeah I remember it goes back to when POPEII joined us, like vest, his first post was made on this thread and his words "I have been following this thread as a guest" but that of vest surprised me for he knows almost everyone here, that shows he has followed the thread for long.

And the link he gave was quite interesting, it reminds me of this link too,

http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/apolog.htm It's another enlightening site
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 1:10am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:13am On Sep 22, 2014
SalC: Yeah I remember it goes back to when POPEII joined us, like vest, his first post was made on this thread and his words "I have been following this thread as a guest" but that of vest surprised me for he know almost everyone here, that shows he has followed the thread for long.

And the link he gave was quite interesting, it reminds me of this link too,

http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/apolog.htm. It's another enlightening site
I agree with him having followed the thread for long. Am actually looking forward to more posts from him

Oh really? You know popeII came before me, never knew he joined as a guest too. Nice

Am trying to open this your link but it's giving me error. Will try on my lappy later
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 1:19am On Sep 22, 2014
Kamsified:
I agree with him having followed the thread for long. Am actually looking forward to more posts from him

Oh really? You know popeII came before me, never knew he joined as a guest too. Nice

Am trying to open this your link but it's giving me error. Will try on my lappy later
Yeah he said so himself, meanwhile I have corrected the link address, you can click on It now
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:23am On Sep 22, 2014
SalC: http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/apolog.htm
Eureka!!!!
Plenty good stuff for referencing. Thanks mama
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 1:26am On Sep 22, 2014
@Salc Really missed you loads. I actually specially prayed for you against ebola cos of your job family.
Welcome back dearest and don't stop the good work you've been doing here.

My bed calling now. Plenty hugs
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 1:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Kamsified:
Eureka!!!!
Plenty good stuff for referencing. Thanks mama
Yeah, just when you thought you've seen it all, you stumble on another good one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (505) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.