Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,488 members, 7,901,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (164173 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Fonydear(f): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hapi bday chistar, wishing u long life, gudhealth,more knowlege n d granting of all dat ur heart desires.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by tinahrex(m): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hapi B.dae Mr.Chistar!...Long long long life n prosperity to you,all d best life has to dish out to you...Hav a great day bro!....
#Triple update 2day!.....hehe
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Chuksemi(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Its his birthday already? Happy birthday chistar, wishing you long life and plenty prosperity.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by DazzlinPearl(f): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
Happy birthday Chistar..llnp.. B. I. T. C. H. so onpoint. Felicidad en tu dia.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by spaq: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wow hapi birthday Chistar... U'll cont to grow in strength,.. Bigger u i pray...
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Aghagba(f): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hbd chistar
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wow!!! Am already feeling like a celebrity grin... Thanks guys/ladies for the love I really appreciate...
About today's update, I'm not sure about it but I'll do my best anyway.. I kinda have plans that might take all day... Please understand sad...

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by yajoe(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
HBD chistar wullnp
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
DazzlinPearl: Happy birthday Chistar..llnp.. B. I. T. C. H. so onpoint. Felicidad en tu dia.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by MzYemmy: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
HBD Unique chistar...hv bin a silent reader of ur stories...I had to register cos of pple like u...Unique Uniport!!!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kkjoy(f): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
happy birthday to u chister...long long life to u... Im sorry i cldnt reply ur PM... I dont tink i knw hw to read messages tru tht PM stuff... U can email me joykelas@yahoo.com... Hope ur tooth ache has gone/reduced
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by skyscraperTM(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Cheeew!! It seems i came late.

Happy birthday sochistar, wish you longevity and prosperity!!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
Happy betday chistar! Wish ya success, good health, long life and prosperity!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by latbas(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
api birthday boss.llnp
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
HBD 2 Chistar WULLNP and for ur coast to be enlarged.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Mador(f): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
I won't jes read and liv witout wishing oga chistar a happy birthday!hapi bdae dear.llnp.waiting 4 d next episode tho'
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by smithe113(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
chewing_gum_gal: are u driving okada
Dont mind me jare, dats aw my $127 million BMW 760LI sounds grin grin grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by smithe113(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Happy birthday oga chistar.....long life and prosperity
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by saintbeejay: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
happy born day to chistar more greatness, success and achievement in Jesus name
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
HEY!!! Just want to say a huge thanks 4 all the birthday wishes and an "AMen" to all the prayers (good ones only smiley), you guys sorta made my day without even knowing... Gracias grin

PEACe
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by skyscraperTM(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
chistar01: HEY!!! Just want to say a huge thanks 4 all the birthday wishes and an "AMen" to all the prayers (good ones only smiley), you guys sorta made my day without even knowing... Gracias grin

PEACe
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by olasha1(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2013
HBD LLnP
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2013
EPISODE 20.

The alarm which blared like a hysterical police siren truck woke Jummy up at exactly 7:30AM the next morning. For the first time ever, since Jummy bought the alarm, she actually regretted buying it because of the headache it gave her that morning.

She recalled buying the alarm. She had walked into the market in search for a normal alarm but after the salesman had some how manipulated her, she left with a made in China alarm, and just like our everyday made in China mobile phones, the alarm was so loud that it woke up the neighbours who lived at the next block. Jummy was certain the salesman used juju on her.

NB: juju means charm.

She slammed her hand on the alarm and it abruptly stopped it's noise.

She was expected to be at work by 8:00AM and usually set her alarm at 6:45AM but after the events of the previous night, she thought it would be wise to add a few more minutes to her nights rest. After all, it was her first day as the assistant branch manager and wouldn't want to sleep all day in her office, come to think of it, she hadn't seen her new office yet, she thought.

The thought of her actually having an office of hers and not just a small cubicle excited her and she suddenly sprung out of her bed and stripped. She literally flew into the bedroom and showered, the splash of the water echoed round her two bedroom apartment. Zainab had told her times without number to rent a cheaper one bedroom apartment since she almost never uses the spare room but for some strange reasons, Jummy just never obliged.

In a total of ten minutes, Jummy stepped out of the bedroom with just a towel wrapped round her body. She walked to the dressing table and applied all the things every casual lady applies on her body and face. Satisfied, she walked to her wardrobe and that was the tricky part.

She looked at all her clothes in the wardrobe and felt irritated, she just didn't think it would be nice for an assistant branch manager of GNP to wear such old clothes, she made a mental note to go shopping during the weekends, after all, "she had to look what's she was worth."

She picked wine coloured plain t-shirt and a milk coloured plain trousers to match. When she done dressing, she looked at herself and she nodded in approval. She might not have new clothes, but the old ones weren't bad at all.

In her attempt not to rush to much and not to be two slow, Jummy was ready to leave her house at exactly 8:00AM., unlike most ladies who spend days and months just to prepare for work or any outing, Jummy didn't spend much time at all, as a matter of fact, she wondered why her fellow ladies spend so much time to prepare, she just didn't get it.

Luck seemed to be on Jummy's side because as she stepped out of her house, and empty cab cruised by and all she had to do was wave it down, in another thirty minutes, she was at the front of the GNP building. She settled the bills with the cab driver and watched the cab zoom away.

She took a deep breath, puffed her chest upward and held her hand bag firmly. Nothing can possibly go wrong today, she sighed to herself as she walked into the building.

The security guard was the first to greet her,"good morning ma, welcome," and it surprised Jummy because in her five years of service at GNP, he never looked at her more than once and here he was, greeting her, Jummy smiled at him in response and kept on walking with swagger.

But then, the cleaners started greeting her too, one by one and Jummy started wondering whether it was "world greeting day." She smiled at them in response and doubled up, trying to quickly walk into the office so that the strange greetings would stop, she was getting uncomfortable with it.

In no time, she was inside the office: a vast hall with thousands of cubicles perfectly arranged and few offices at the extreme end, opposite the main entrance. She walked past the first cubicle and it was empty, as the new assistant branch manager, she knew it was her duty to ask where the supposed occupant was, but she felt there would be enough time to torture the employees later, as for now, she just want to clear her desk and move everything into her office... Her brand new and well furnished office with a TV set, she smiled at this thought. Nothing can possibly go wrong, she murmured.

She got to her cubicle... Her former cubicle and sat on the chair. She switched on her computer and inserted a flash drive into it, she tapped some buttons and tampered with the mouse, in a few minutes, a box showing: "copying files... 5 minutes remaining" appeared on the screen, Jummy once again, smiled in approval, she hadn't smiled so much for a very long time and it sure felt good... Nothing can go wrong, she sighed once again.

While the files copied, her phone rang and one look at the screen told her how bad a friend she was, she gave her self a mental knock for not remembering to call him back before picking up the call.

"Hey John.. Am so sorry for not calling you back as promised. I was so occupied that I forgot, I went to celebrate my promotion yesterday and can you believe Zainab's car was stolen?" Jummy said immediately as she picked the call hoping that would soften John's heart towards her.

John initially had the intention of complaining but after hearing that, he calmed down, "oh! I'm so sorry about that... So you and Zainab have no car now?" He asked.

"Yea, but don't worry. Once I receive my first pay, am going to get one, I don't like this taxi idea," she complained.

"Anyway, am kind of on the road now and just wanted to check on you since you've been quite scarce... Maybe we could go out tomorrow night, its friday night you know?"

"Yea! Sure... I'll call you later on after work today so we can talk better," Jummy replied excitedly, she just couldn't believe how everything was going in her life. The promotion and now a handsome, rich guy who is interested in her, wow! She mentally exclaimed.

"Okay.. Got to go now, I'll be expecting your call," John replied and hung up.

By the time this call was ended, the files Jummy was copying had be completed, so she removed the flash and stood up from the chair. She picked up the picture frame of her and Zainab which was the only property of hers on the desk, and walked down to the extreme end of the building, towards a door which had: "ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER" boldly written on it.

She stared and the writings on the door for a few seconds smiling, before she walked into the office.

Immediately, she she walked in, she saw something on the desk which caught her attention and the smile she had on her face widened. It was a bouquet of flower.

Naturally, she assumed it was from John, and she just couldn't help but feel excited about how lucky she was to have a guy like him, even though it wasn't confirmed yet.

She picked up the flower and perceived it, she had no idea what type of scent it had but it sure had a nice scent... What can possibly go wrong? She asked herself rhetorically.

Just then, someone knocked at her door and she instructed the person to enter, it was the least person she expected to see, Stephen- co - acting manager of GNP.

"Stephen!" Jummy exclaimed in surprise. Was he here to tell her she has be fired like he has wanted, she thought to herself.

"Oh! I see you've already gotten my flowers?" He grinned.

After laying on his bed for close to five minutes waiting for Bukky to come out of the bathroom, Richard finally stood up from the bed and walked towards the music player. He switched it on and played "Motivation" by Kelly Rowland featuring Lil wayne, he put the song on repeat. What an ideal song for what he was about to do, he thought.

The provocating lyrics from Kelly only made Richard more Hot: "Go, go, go, go/ Oh lover, don’t you dare slow down/ Go longer, you can last more rounds/ Push harder, you're almost there now/ So go lover, make mama proud/ And when we're done, I don’t wanna feel my legs..."

The bulge in Richard's trousers only grew bigger and at long last, Bukky finally came out of the bathroom wearing just her panties and bra.

Richard smiled and he stood up from the bed and walk towards her, he admired he perfect curves for some seconds, she had the perfect size of curves Richard loved, not to small and yet, not to big... Just perfect.

"I can't post sexual contents in the literature section so CLICK HERE! for the full gist grin. By clicking on the link, you agree you are 18+ and don't find sexual contents offensive, if you find it offensive or you are not matured enough to read such things, please don't click on the link, you won't miss anything because the story would still link up. So click at you own risk, I won't be held responsible for any thing that happens to you afterwardsgrin.
PS: all sex related things would be posted on that thread, I want this thread to remain clean.
Thanks."

Richard and Bukky were still having sex when out of nowhere, there was a knock at the door.

He was sweaty and really mad at whoever was knocking for spoiling the mood, he reluctantly stood up from the bed and walked to the door to check who was at the door.

He opened the door and saw two hefty looking men at the door, they could pass for bouncers.

"Can I help you?" Richard asked irritated.

"Are you Mr Richard Anderson?" One of the hefty men asked without even smiling.

"Yes I am, who are you?" Richard asked.

"Good, am Agent Ambrose and my friend here is agent Emeka, we are both from the new Lagos state investigation agency, and we have a court order to arrest you," Agent Ambrose flashed his I.D card to Richard and showed him a piece of paper which showed contained the court order.

Richard was confused. "Arrest? What did I do?" He asked.

"All your questions would be answered when you get to our station, you have the right to remain silent because everything you say now can and will be used against you in the court of law," Agent Emeka replied as he brandish his hand cuffs.

"I don die!!" Richard murmured as he stared at the two hefty men and the hand cuffs

TO BE CONTINUED.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2013
God bless u 4 vhiz update. U made ma day #qrin.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by smithe113(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2013
Nice one....keep it up bro
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2013
Eni~girl:
God bless u 4 vhiz update. U made ma day #qrin.
lol.. Na bad thingg you go like.. smiley
smithe113: Nice one....keep it up bro
thanks grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2013
Weldone bro...kip it up
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by m003: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2013
Mehlena: Weldone bro...kip it up
aunty so na here u dy cum hill abi?? i don catch u
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mehlena: Weldone bro...kip it up
thanks babes... Btw, I stole a line of yours, hope u don't mind? sad
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
2day update make sense.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
chistar01: thanks babes... Btw, I stole a line of yours, hope u don't mind? sad
nahhh its cool...sha come and update o
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ceira(f): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
Cccchhhhhiiiisssssttttaaarrr....*winks*

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.