Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,596 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:34 AM

Anti-tithe Churches - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-tithe Churches (8510 Views)

Stop Financing Pastor's Extravagant Lifestyle With Your Tithe! / Anti-tithe Arguments are Motivated By Selfishness And Ignorance / Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Candour(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Joagbaje:

I know 3 of them churches

1. The wayward church
2. Sheep without shepherd assembly
3. Church of the rebellion cool

hmmm.........nice sense of humour cheesy cheesy cheesy

You should post their addresses so God2man can go satiate his curiosity

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Demainman1: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
^^^^ I like that
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by God2man(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
God2man: To all Anti-tithers on nairaland,

Since you cannot mention 10 Anti-tithe churches all over the world,
can we conclude that Anti-tithe doctrine is alien to christianity, especially in Nigeria?

If this is not true, then Jehovah witness and church of christ stand out as the only Anti-tithe churches, while Catholics(not sure), Anglicans(not sure), and Baptist(not sure) in the U.K are somehow divided on the doctrine of Anti- tithing.

My conclusion is that, Anti-tithe doctrine is NOT familiar with all the doctrine believed by all Churches all over the world, it is a demonic doctrine from the pit of hell to deceive christian and eventually send them to hell.

However, i am waiting for 10 churches from all over the world that adhered strictly to Anti-tithe doctrine.

God bless you.
God2man.

it seems Pastor kun is working hard to exhume the 100 Anti-tithe churches from all over the world.

Waiting..........

God2man.

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Gombs(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
God2man:

Answering question with question.

Ten good reasons for you to indulge.
Ah! It seems you have forgotten that this topic has been overflogged, recycled, debated, argued, discussed and fought over on nairaland, not only that if you search very well, you will discover that close to 100 threads have been created on this topic.

Gbam!! Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you but my father in Heaven!

So, where do i get the 10 good reasons for you. It is a waste of time.

Gbamest
That was actually a trap to change the discuss of the thread

List those hundred churches, i am eagerly waiting.

Me too o!

Abi to list ten churches in 9ja don dey hard pass ICAN exam?

3 Likes

Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Gombs(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
But see eh God2man this is actually simple

Why can't they (anti tithers) list their churches?

1. Candour-
2. Kunle-
3. Goshen-
4. Christembassy-
5. Enigma-
6. Drummerboy-

We wud already have 6 if they would be honest and name their churches. But they can't! WHY? Because either their churches tithe and they feel they are smarter or the don't have a Church they attend!

But in all, if one can't be proud to name their church for the whole world to read/see, that in itself shows they aint proud of their Church or that the Church doesn't exist.

Simple question
NAME 10 CHURCHES IN NIGERIA THAT DOES NOT TITHE, and Kunle and his band of anti tithers are beating around the bush.

grin
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Candour(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
Gombs: But see eh God2man this is actually simple

Why can't they (anti tithers) list their churches?

1. Candour-
2. Kunle-
3. Goshen-
4. Christembassy-
5. Enigma-
6. Drummerboy-

We wud already have 6 if they would be honest and name their churches. But they can't! WHY? Because either their churches tithe and they feel they are smarter or the don't have a Church they attend!

But in all, if one can't be proud to name their church for the whole world to read/see, that in itself shows they aint proud of their Church or that the Church doesn't exist.

Simple question
NAME 10 CHURCHES IN NIGERIA THAT DOES NOT TITHE, and Kunle and his band of anti tithers are beating around the bush.

grin

Go back up there and see where i mentioned the church i attend that doesn't tithe.

Are you Processor01 who asked for addresses?

i know your church is a thing of pride. Keep it up bro. The cross of Christ is what i'm proud of. we have different ranking and value systems. i believe you should know that by now
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by PastorKun(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
@God2man
Back to your question of asking for ten churches that have not descended so low as to scam their members of 10% of their regular income using biblical tithes as a cover. I just want to remind you that just as Elisha thought that all of Israel had abandoned God for baal just as tithing churches teach their members to attempt to bribe God with tithe for blessings, God revealed to him that there were still 7,000 men that had not bowed to baal same way some churches today have refused to join the bandwagon and worship mamom by extorting tithes from their members.

Still waiting for you to give me ten good reasons why I should indulge your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithe Churches by God2man(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
grin, it is a waste of time. You even called "tithing" ignorance, and you called yourself Pastor. Do not derail the thread. The Bible is there for you to read. If you do not accept what tithers have been saying for some years on this forum, now,pastor kun, tell me how my 10 good reasons will make you to indulge in what you call ignorance.

Pastor Kun: @God2man
Back to your question of asking for ten churches that have not descended so low as to scam their members of 10% of their regular income using biblical tithes as a cover. I just want to remind you that just as Elisha thought that all of Israel had abandoned God for baal just as tithing churches teach their members to attempt to bribe God with tithe for blessings, God revealed to him that there were still 7,000 men that had not bowed to baal same way some churches today have refused to join the bandwagon and worship mamom by extorting tithes from their members.

Still waiting for you to give me ten good reasons why I should indulge your ignorance.
grin

God2man.
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Gombs(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Candour:

Go back up there and see where i mentioned the church i attend that doesn't tithe.

Are you Processor01 who asked for addresses?

i know your church is a thing of pride. Keep it up bro. The cross of Christ is what i'm proud of. we have different ranking and value systems. i believe you should know that by now

Waiting for 9 more
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Gombs(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2013

We have discussed thatt before.....give us ten churches or hide ur head in shame. Beating around the bush is not the answer to the OP's question
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Candour(m): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Gombs:

Waiting for 9 more

I don't have any more to tell u.

Oya jump up and start rejoicing. wink
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Joagbaje(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Enigma: Jo

I think I know the leader of that Sheep without Shepherd Assembly. I believe that you once called him a vagabond --- one Pastor Chris or is it Pastor Christ as you people frequently type. winksmiley

Eleyi o daa , learned friend . Why name calling .
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Enigma(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oga Jo

OK o da, ma binu again. But iwo lo start e o! smiley

Meanwhile Jo, I want you to read up about the Plymouth Brethren. Have you ever heard about them? I want you to compare some of the things you advocate e.g. power/authority of pastors, even your "tithe" etc with their own approach. wink
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Gombs(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Candour:

I don't have any more to tell u.

Oya jump up and start rejoicing. wink

Repeat after me..."

"Shame on me"

Say it to your self every time u think of tithing

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithe Churches by PastorKun(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Gombs:

We have discussed thatt before.....give us ten churches or hide ur head in shame. Beating around the bush is not the answer to the OP's question

For starters the Roman catholic church which accounts for over half of the world's christian population does not teach tithing to their members. tongue

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Enigma(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
^ Actually, the other guy must produce ten reasons why his ignorance should be indulged.

He gambled; his opponent raised the stakes; now he wants to chicken out.

wink
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by rezzy: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Candour:

You're wrong. Church of Christ that I mentioned do not mention tithe at all. Collection bags are passed accross once during service and you put whatever you want which they call collections. Then the amount collected is announced at service end. This happens only on sundays. No percentages, NO TITHE.

Heard JW operate this style too but I've not being there so can't say it with authority

yeap, in 2004 and 05, i always follow a friend to church of Christ. After d collection, they will announce the amount and u will heard sometin close to #75000. I will be wondering, just offering? When we are not even close to 50?and u know what? I was told that its both tithe but they dont call it tithe its giving.
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Goshen360(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
List of ten churches or more ...that don't tithe, coming soon !!! grin
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by God2man(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pastor Kun:

For starters the Roman catholic church which accounts for over half of the world's christian population does not teach tithing to their members. tongue

are you a member?

God2man.
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Gombs(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pastor Kun:

LIES!!!!

see desperation abeg....list ten churches that dont tithe....Catholics do, dont lie here.
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Candour(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
Gombs:

Repeat after me..."

"Shame on me"

Say it to your self every time u think of tithing

Shame on you indeed grin

If Plenty Churches were honest about tithes, we won't be on this quest in the first place.

Every averagely intelligent human being knows you'll have very few churches in Nigeria that do not collect tithes because the tithe message came with the Christianity that was brought to the country and people only started seeing the light recently.

Church of Christ has been here for a long time (at least a senior colleague of mine has been a member since 1969) and they are spread all over the country. I repeat all over Nigeria.

Also nobody on this thread ever boasted that there were numerous churches not preaching tithes so I wonder what your celebration is for.

A brother wanted to know and we all were honestly trying to help him out.

Anyway I won't begrudge you a good time in the sun. Lap it up as much as you can. Welcome to your eldorado grin
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by God2man(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pastor Kun:

are you a member?

How true?

Let's hear from true the member of the
Roman catholic.

God2man.
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by God2man(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Goshen360: List of ten churches or more ...that don't tithe, coming soon !!! grin
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Candour(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
rezzy:

yeap, in 2004 and 05, i always follow a friend to church of Christ. After d collection, they will announce the amount and u will heard sometin close to #75000. I will be wondering, just offering? When we are not even close to 50?and u know what? I was told that its both tithe but they dont call it tithe its giving.

Yes you're right. They call it collections and they are very transparent about the whole thing unlike the business centers masquerading as churches today.
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Gombs(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Candour:

Shame on you indeed grin

If Plenty Churches were honest about tithes, we won't be on this quest in the first place.

Every averagely intelligent human being knows you'll have very few churches in Nigeria that do not collect tithes because the tithe message came with the Christianity that was brought to the country and people only started seeing the light recently.

Church of Christ has been here for a long time (at least a senior colleague of mine has been a member since 1969) and they are spread all over the country. I repeat all over Nigeria.

Also nobody on this thread ever boasted that there were numerous churches not preaching tithes so I wonder what your celebration is for.

A brother wanted to know and we all were honestly trying to help him out.

Anyway I won't begrudge you a good time in the sun. Lap it up as much as you can. Welcome to your eldorado grin

angry

You and your crew should open more threads preaching anti tithe messages. Smart set of folks! grin
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Gombs(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Which one is Church of Christ? Hope it is not Church of Christ in Nigeria (COCIN)?

If it is COCIN u guys are refering to, then it is a fat lie. Those guys tithe....tithe is Zakka in hausa, and these folks have a box for it.....dont lie here o!

Candour, stop lying angry
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Candour(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Gombs: Which one is Church of Christ? Hope it is not Church of Christ in Nigeria (COCIN)?

If it is COCIN u guys are refering to, then it is a fat lie. Those guys tithe....tithe is Zakka in hausa, and these folks have a box for it.....dont lie here o!

Candour, stop lying angry

Gombs, you always fall your own hand. I was in Jos for over 7 years and I attended services at COCIN headquarters very close to CBN Jos. I even still went to meet a friend there when I came to Jos last year. I know COCIN very well and I'm not referring to them.

The church of Christ we are talking about is different from COCIN and was founded in the US
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Candour(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Gombs: angry

You and your crew should open more threads preaching anti tithe messages. Smart set of folks! grin

The truth is out in the open my friend and that is tithe in whatever form is NOT a Christian doctrine.

More and more people will get it. No matter the number, the truth is out but always remember Narrow is the way that leads to life and few there be that find it.......

1 Like

Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Gombs(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
^^
You sound pitiable grin

No hard feelings, accept you are wrong abt tithing...I almost went into epileptic laugher when I read this

"but always remember Narrow is the way that leads to life and few there be that find it......."

I now said "eya" grin

When you called pastors fraudsters and scam artists and dare call God's church a business centre... you didn't remember the above, abi folks who insult others who dnt adhere to their ideology can pass tru you narrow way cheerfully and they are the few who can find the way?...

Abeg shift! grin

Open more thread and do 'God's' work of preaching anti tithing
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Gombs(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
List of few tithing churches

RCCG
WINNERS
ECWA
COCIN
BAPTIST
METHODIST
CHURCH OF GOD MISSION
DUNAMIS
KICC
SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATION
CHRIST EMBASSY
ANGLICAN
CATHOLIC
DLBC
Just to mention a few

Why can't anti tithers list TEN...only TEN anti tithing churches?
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Candour(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Gombs: ^^
You sound pitiable grin

No hard feelings, accept you are wrong abt tithing...I almost went into epileptic laugher when I read this

"but always remember Narrow is the way that leads to life and few there be that find it......."

I now said "eya" grin

When you called pastors fraudsters and scam artists and dare call God's church a business centre... you didn't remember the above, abi folks who insult others who dnt adhere to their ideology can pass tru you narrow way cheerfully and they are the few who can find the way?...

Abeg shift! grin

Open more thread and do 'God's' work of preaching anti tithing

Pity yourself friend. You that can't even explain what your god of men preaches to another nairalander is trying to pity somebody. nlmediator dropped some useful advice for you on the purchase thread opened by Joagbaje. Hope you read and internalise it. You only parrot what you hear every fellowship day without understanding and it was very glaring on that thread as it is when you talk about tithes.

Tithing as preached today is a perversion of Mosaic laws and a horrible scam. Even if I'm the only one remaining in the world holding this view, you bet my stand won't change.

Your churches that you're so proud of because of the money, crowd etc you have are mostly business centers trying to compete with dangote, adenuga and co and it shows in the greedy covetous people they churn out.

I was expecting to see your tithing testimony on Joagbaje's testimony thread. Pls go and give it so we can know how much 'tithe principle' works in your life grin abi you don't have testimony ne?

Tithing for Christians is a fraud and no amount of bible twisting can change it.

I will see you one day in Jos and we'll laugh and shake hands over drinks but until then, stop the scam and let people give freely and willingly wink
Re: Anti-tithe Churches by Candour(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Gombs: List of few tithing churches

RCCG
WINNERS
ECWA
COCIN
BAPTIST
METHODIST
CHURCH OF GOD MISSION
DUNAMIS
KICC
SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATION
CHRIST EMBASSY
ANGLICAN
CATHOLIC
DLBC
Just to mention a few

Why can't anti tithers list TEN...only TEN anti tithing churches?

Because its not a competition and the fraudsters have engulfed the entire landscape. Is that so difficult to understand?

God is bringing his children out of the bondage just as he used one man to deliver the Christian world from the sale of indulgences.

There are churches that do not preach or collect tithes, but more importantly more and more Christians are discovering the truth and learning to think independently of the charlatans in suit and that is very evident on this forum.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / Who Rain Down These Brimstone On Sodom And Gomorrah? / Covering Of Hair For Christain Women, Is It Compulsory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.