Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,138 members, 7,949,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread - TV/Movies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread (120595 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
Abeg who use to drink gulder here?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
shaks97: can uu see that Tracy will be missed ify is just a small pompous tweet too me see hw she's acting she didn't even cook Tracy is a wife material
mtchew dey are all in d jungle for d same reason..anyone can cook she is nt their wife

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
As the last girl standing she gets extra cash. Hoping she wins it though.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by shaks97(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
superflakie: This guyz shouldn't bully my ifunanya o
Why would she do all the chores nah
because shes a female!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by hyzicbond(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
shaks97: can uu see that Tracy will be missed ify is just a small pompous tweet too me see hw she's acting she didn't even cook Tracy is a wife material

wife material ko mother material ni grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Caseless: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
and why is ifunanya saying she did not come here to cook or sweep for anyone? has she forgotten she's in da midst of african men, nigerian men to be precised? she should hear the accolades the guys were rolling out in the name of tracy; 'she's hard-working, does the domestic works etc'...

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by promisechild(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
So the men should be cooking and sweeping the camp for ifunanya abi?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by shaks97(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mickey7: mtchew dey are all in d jungle for d same reason..anyone can cook she is nt their wife
but shes also representing the nigerian women so she shuld also act nd be as responsible as such

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chai!! See men scraping pot grin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by shaks97(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: So the men should be cooking and sweeping the camp for ifunanya abi?

brotherly ur head is there all these so called 21st century Chics dont knw nuthin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: So the men should be cooking and sweeping the camp for ifunanya abi?

they shud share d chores fairly
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by nuelski10: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dennis the a.s.s.hole upon all the food he ate kunle who hasn't for 4days straight still beat him...congratz ify..am glad the leadership was given to edmund..
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2013

So she should be sweeping it for them?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: This kunle and his smile e be like say na him dey do advertisement for Close up
Lol as someone rightly said earlier 'kunle can smile for Africa'
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by shaks97(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
hyzicbond:

wife material ko mother material ni grin
lolz shey uu go marry her ni?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wait oh!! This edmund is a wicked boy angry angry must KUNLE pay him back? Mtcheew
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by promisechild(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
I hate that ifunanya she is to pompous and concieted how can she say she didn't come to camp to sweep for anyone so na the boys make dem dey sweep for am ode girl.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
shaks97: can yu see ur life what is she now a woman for ehn mtcchww I'm sure ur igbo

Just like the remaining foolish guys, you are equally foolish and should return to the cave you crawled from. Whatever happened to division of labour? She cooks and they sweep and fetch, but no, she has to do it all while they conserve energy. Where did the accolades lead tracy? She ends up draining the little energy she has cooking and cleaning.

Grown up shameless men who can't clean up after themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
nuelski10: Dennis the a.s.s.hole upon all the food he ate kunle who hasn't for 4days straight still beat him...congratz ify..am glad the leadership was given to edmund..
still want d asshole to win tongue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by hyzicbond(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
shaks97: lolz shey uu go marry her ni?

why not at least she go collect one million naira
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Caseless: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2013

jst check my post above urs, that was my qstion too. all this nairaland girls attitude is on display here.

chief 'feminist' , that fawking wu zetian aka shollypoo is possessed with this none-sense.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
nuelski10: Dennis the a.s.s.hole upon all the food he ate kunle who hasn't for 4days straight still beat him...congratz ify..am glad the leadership was given to edmund..
4days! Ahahn small small nah
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
She didn't dispute the fact that she'll cook. But sweep and cook at the same time? You must be joking. The last time I checked, they were all equal according to the show. What if she finally goes home, will the camp be dirty and the guys starve at the same time?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: I hate that ifunanya she is to pompous and concieted how can she say she didn't come to camp to sweep for anyone so na the boys make dem dey sweep for am ode girl.

O boy, what's up with your hating na? undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by promisechild(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
shaks97: brotherly ur head is there all these so called 21st century Chics dont knw nuthin
civilization is making all these girls of nowadays useless.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: I hate that ifunanya she is to pompous and concieted how can she say she didn't come to camp to sweep for anyone so na the boys make dem dey sweep for am ode girl.
Abeg,abeg,abeg,wat happens to 'division of labour'?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by hyzicbond(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2013

Tracy wey dey do am before where she dey now
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Superstar007(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
Four guys to one lady, mek dz people open mosquito net make I see wetin dey happen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by shaks97(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Just like the remaining foolish guys, you are equally foolish and should return to the cave you crawled from. Whatever happened to division of labour? She cooks and they sweep and fetch, but no, she has to do it all while they conserve energy. Where did the accolades lead tracy? She ends up draining the little energy she has cooking and cleaning.

Grown up shameless men who can't clean up after themselves.

did u have to insult me

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by dude99(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
C'est moi:
Following....been looking out for this thread.I pity Martha o,she failed her first task and to top it all, had to wash everyone's dirty muddy clothes.
And also the first to carry the wood"stamp of shame"
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nobody is talking about edmund wickedness now oh!! But Dennis case was trending yesterday angry angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by mykindofperfect(f): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
yay!!! Ify neme anyi proudcheesy

Go girl!

To all haters...jump inside wellgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (164) (Reply)

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" / The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.