Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,522 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread - TV/Movies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread (119538 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
homesteady:

Jeez!! Are you still in stone age or ice age?? SMH
abi nah... wood age..lwkm
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: Am still repeating my self civilization is making all these naija girls going useless every single minutes

I dey pack my bag go togo go marry at least i go see wife material there
u hate ifunanya,nigerian girls(mayb ur sisters *shrugs*) are useless but hy! Who cares(abt what u think)...pls go to school,learn and be wise
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by superflakie(f): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
C'est moi:
I must commend Tracy,she really tried too.Kudos to her.

Yeah she did. Nobody seems to give her credit sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Caseless: 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mickey7: ok mayb na hw dem train una to dey treat women with no respect?
my friend forget that thing! they can be of help to her too. even if that's what she felt, must she say it out for everyone to hear.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
dailydolar:
I pity ll d ladies around u dem don turn slave finish
lol
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by zeelo2014: 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
shaks97: can yu see ur life what is she now a woman for ehn mtcchww I'm sure ur igbo
caseless: must u people tribalise everything?
shaks97: can yu see ur life what is she now a woman for ehn mtcchww I'm sure ur igbo
@ caseless,y did u ignore shaks post?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by dedainty(f): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
my sister ify,am proud of u smiley
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Iceman296: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tracy Already Knew She would Soon Be Evicted. Nice Words Though!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: Am still repeating my self civilization is making all these naija girls going useless every single minutes

I dey pack my bag go togo go marry at least i go see wife material there
Mr. Man I really do believe you know in competitions sacrifices aren't entertained especially in this situation. You don't expect her to sacrifice her energy which will be needed to stay in the jungle for the guys. Are the guys superior?
Hey guy, don't hate her cause you just saw her cook for them.
Tell me if the guys would share with her part of their energy.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
caseless: my friend forget that thing! they can be of help to her too. even if that's what she felt, must she say it out for everyone to hear.
ok na the truth about the male penis
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by promisechild(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mickey7: u hate ifunanya,nigerian girls(mayb ur sisters *shrugs*) are useless but hy! Who cares(abt what u think)...pls go to school,learn and be wise
what is this one saying
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by bknight: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Last girl standing,,,hope next challenges be less physical for ifunanya to remain competitive.

But, gender equality shld not allow for special considerations for anyone undecided.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
caseless: except if u are dull, that i dont know...but african are not 'dull', they are naturally intelligent. circumstances must have forced u to see the way u are seeing blackmen. read again and u'd see the brain in us.

Only a dull man harbours this irrational opinion dat women are supposed to do all the household chores and its prevalent in Africa, which woman was born with a broom in hand if I may ask
Fortunately for me, I don't harbour such archaic mentality, so I am not as dull as most African men...
But bringing dat caveman mentality into a show lyk GUS is a new low.. No wonder we are called the dark continent...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by preshj(f): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: ultimate kini? I laugh in china julajulahjala
ultimate woman i mean "woman"....no worry i go laff u in swahili wen dat hapens
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by NoQualms1(f): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
StateOfMind: I like kunle's spirit though. He's been acting really mature about the whole thing.
As in ehn, kudos to the guy. He didn't stop smiling and never for once got angry. He's really matured.

Though I still think Tracy shouldn't leave before Kunle. At least, not when he lost several times compared to Tracy. Kunle is either lucky or there's cheating in GUS.

Edmund disappointed me sha, I like him more than what he did. What was he feeling like, taking Kunle's fish?

Congratulations to Ify. She deserves to be the last woman standing.

That Dennis just dey vex me, make him carry im wahala go front jo.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mickey7: u hate ifunanya,nigerian girls(mayb ur sisters *shrugs*) are useless but hy! Who cares(abt what u think)...pls go to school,learn and be wise
lolz..seconded
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mackie1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
guys, iffy 4k up.. agree or not, the guys fetch water, fetch wood, process the food, made the tents, benches, and what she as to do is watch the food on fire add ingredients and serve, and sweep the camp.to me sweeping is nothing cos the camp is small more so the guys cooked today and she ate no big deal.If it was Tracy am sure she won't complain.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: once she is still in the show she must do all the chores we are in africa for christ's sake moreover she is the youngest out of all.
must? Oh OMG! Guy oooooo you making me feel, 'grrrh'
so you mean men are superior?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mehlena: lolz..seconded
if dem they beat u I go run leave u tongue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by promisechild(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
Anuoluwap:
Mr. Man I really do believe you know in competitions sacrifices aren't entertained especially in this situation. You don't expect her to sacrifice her energy which will be needed to stay in the jungle for the guys. Are the guys superior?
Hey guy, don't hate her cause you just saw her cook for them.
Tell me if the guys would share with her part of their energy.
u don't mean it pls tell me more

So sweeping and cooking is a thing that can take someone energy?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by superflakie(f): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote author=promisechild]Am still repeating my self civilization is making all these naija girls going useless every single minutes

I dey pack my bag go togo go marry at least i go see wife material there[/quote

Oh please this has nothing to do with civilization
They all sounded like it is her duty to do the chores with not even one of them backing her up
They only want to intimidate her and I am happy she stood her ground. Am sure If they didn't bring up the whole thing she could have voluntarily done the chores without complaining.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mackie1: guys, iffy 4k up.. agree or not, the guys fetch water, fetch wood, process the food, made the tents, benches, and what she as to do is watch the food on fire add ingredients and serve, and sweep the camp.to me sweeping is nothing cos the camp is small more so the guys cooked today and she ate no big deal.If it was Tracy am sure she won't complain.
do you think Tracy did all that alone?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mickey7: if dem they beat u I go run leave u tongue
lol them no fit. i nor be ifunanya
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by promisechild(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
preshj:
ultimate woman i mean "woman"....no worry i go laff u in swahili wen dat hapens
in dream island isn't it?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Idyllic: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Team EddyIfy, please where is that guy that was talking trash about Ify not been the last woman standing and about Dennis been the Ultimate man? Show face now and apologise. I think Eddy will be the ultimate man. Kunle's middle name should be luck, he came last thrice but fortunately for him, those days were not eviction days. And lastly, am I the only one who thinks Chidi likes Ify. Not that he is favouring her, but he is always VERY excited whenever Ify achieves anything more than when others do. I don't blame him. Ify is a very likeable person.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Youngsage: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wow ifunanya is the last girl standing. Congrats girl!! wink

Now where is that chuksemi... watever d name is sef, with his useless comments, thot he said that tracy was d last girl? Rubbish *hisses*

#teamiffunanya&edmund cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mackie1: guys, iffy 4k up.. agree or not, the guys fetch water, fetch wood, process the food, made the tents, benches, and what she as to do is watch the food on fire add ingredients and serve, and sweep the camp.to me sweeping is nothing cos the camp is small more so the guys cooked today and she ate no big deal.If it was Tracy am sure she won't complain.
process which food? Tents nd benches dey made hw many days ago? These ones are saying she shud do everything...sha I gt ur point,u are wise
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: in dream island isn't it?
why do u have issues with women? no offence bro buh i pity the lady dat would marry you oo

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Liltevy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dennis d only spear tribe remain....see as tracy pose like prince of persia...wat remains was d swords
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Idyllic: @Team EddyIfy, please where is that guy that was talking trash about Ify not been the last woman standing and about Dennis been the Ultimate man? Show face now and apologise. I think Eddy will be the ultimate man. Kunle's middle name should be luck, he came last thrice but fortunately for him, those days were not eviction days. And lastly, am I the only one who thinks Chidi likes Ify. Not that he is favouring her, but he is always VERY excited whenever Ify achieves anything more than when others do. I don't blame him. Ify is a very likeable person. I am currently fighting myself, trying not to have a crush on her. The show continues...
lol
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Liltevy: Dennis d only spear tribe remain....see as tracy pose like prince of persia...wat remains was d swords
dennis and ifunanya
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: u don't mean it pls tell me more

So sweeping and cooking is a thing that can take someone energy?
do you think it's that easy to deal with flames, firewoods, dust and fire?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (164) (Reply)

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" / The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.