Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,788 members, 7,918,515 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread - TV/Movies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread (119530 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Iceman296: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
anitank: Trust me if Ifunanya had finished last there wouldn't have been any eviction today. She would have probably carried the stomp of shame. Chidi obviously liked her, well it's hard not to. Glad she made it as LGS
Maybe, Though Tracy's Eviction was Long Overdue!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
preshj:
lol...no b only rib na teeth
grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Anuoluwap:
don't forget she survived eviction when Mary got evicted. No favoristism.........
exactly. whether chidi likes ify or nat doesnt concern the counsel of elders, they make the decision to evict the weakest link and nat chidi.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by superflakie(f): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
bknight: Superflakie & C'est moi shld enter for season 11 cheesy cool

Let's see those their chicken legs run around in d jungle tongue grin

Hahahaha am not that strong o. I can't run else I will av some serious rib/stomach pain, not eating for days!!! OMG! I will so faint
But if you will also be in the jungle I might change my mind
C'est moi will definitely go and I will cheer her up here.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
Joyceous...wher is square
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2013

Lol.....Sorry,I know where my strength lies.I no fit.....
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
yaaaaaaaaay!!ifunanya did me proud today,so happy tracy's gone(yea i am)we ifunanyaS are just great...#TEAMIFUNANYA#TEAM EDMUND.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
JOYCEOUS I sight your presence.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Idyllic: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by bknight: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2013

+ that girl stateofmind with her sharp mouth, make hunger wire her small. Too much golden morn at home is not good, try some jungle ish small angry cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Caseless: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
njokusboy:

Only a dull man harbours this irrational opinion dat women are supposed to do all the household chores and its prevalent in Africa, which woman was born with a broom in hand if I may ask
Fortunately for me, I don't harbour such archaic mentality, so I am not as dull as most African men...
But bringing dat caveman mentality into a show lyk GUS is a new low.. No wonder we are called the dark continent...

u must not look at issues of this rank from an inclined position, rather from perpendicular . who says women should do all the chores? even if that was how she felt, was there need for her to make it known to all? it sends the wrong signals cos majority believe in the status quo .

are u now taking that nomenclature 'dark continent' literally? putting it in perspective ? sms! then what is europe called? because of their advancement, should we call them 'bright continent'? think outside the box to connect with what is feasible....

'dark continent' goes more with color than mentality. it does not in anyway describe us rather than our color.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
superflakie:

Hahahaha am not that strong o. I can't run else I will av some serious rib/stomach pain, not eating for days!!! OMG! I will so faint
Hahahahaha! Not with my chicken legs.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
It seems it was only me that noticed what Edmund did to KUNLE undecided

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mickey7: Joyceous...wher is square
Hmmmmn! I jst dey observe.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Arysexy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
anitank: Trust me if Ifunanya had finished last there wouldn't have been any eviction today. She would have probably carried the stomp of shame. Chidi obviously liked her, well it's hard not to. Glad she made it as LGS

Hear urself, chidi also like kunle after yesterday embarrasing outing? It was obvious dia wud be eviction today. Haed to head ify beats tracy, make una stop dis hatred jor.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Anuoluwap: JOYCEOUS I sight your presence.
Watching 4rm the side line.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by bknight: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
See them denying N10m grin smb!

superflakie:

Looking for kerewa or looking for N10m? cheesy grin tongue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
homesteady: It seems it was only me that noticed what Edmund did to KUNLE undecided
lol ok me noticed it..rest tongue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Hmmmmn! I jst dey observe.
lol happy observing wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
homesteady: It seems it was only me that noticed what Edmund did to KUNLE undecided

Lmao..you sha want an edmund dissing session like dennis had yesterday. No qualms also talked about it already. It wasn't fair truly, just a better judgement than dennis'. His interview made it more annoying though cos he made it seem like he was doing kunle a favour. I agree its kinda mean and childish too, taking out of the share of someone who hasn't eaten for days.
but at the end of the day, kunle gets to fill his stomach and that's what matters to him.

Oya, se you are happy now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Watching 4rm the side line.
can you see wella from there? Or do you need a seat?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
You are still on this?
It's nothing compared to what Dennis did to him... JUST A PIECE OF FISH.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mickey7: lol ok me noticed it..rest tongue

I knew you have been seeing my comments about the matter! grin grin but you just kept quiet!!
You guys just hate Dennis grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
Someone to help me out? I'm outta weed, nothing to sniff since yesterdy.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lmao..you sha want an edmund dissing session like dennis had yesterday. No qualms also talked about it already. It wasn't fair truly, just a better judgement than dennis'. His interview made it more annoying though cos he made it seem like he was doing kunle a favour. I agree its kinda mean and childish too, taking out of the share of someone who hasn't eaten for days.
but at the end of the day, kunle gets to fill his stomach and that's what matters to him.

Oya, se you are happy now. cheesy
grin grin i hope you people will not attack Dennis again grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 12:03am On Oct 26, 2013
JOYCEOUS: You are still on this?
It's nothing compared to what Dennis did to him... JUST A PIECE OF FISH.

Edmund ate chicken yesterday, KUNLE did not eat! So why can't he just allow him to enjoy fish today!! This case is even worst than Dennis matter
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 26, 2013
Anuoluwap: Someone to help me out? I'm outta weed, nothing to sniff since yesterdy.
you can make use of thyme,its much more better than weed.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by superflakie(f): 12:07am On Oct 26, 2013
bknight: See them denying N10m grin smb!

Looking for kerewa or looking for N10m? cheesy grin tongue

You've got a very dirty mind smh
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by superflakie(f): 12:09am On Oct 26, 2013
Anuoluwap: Someone to help me out? I'm outta weed, nothing to sniff since yesterdy.

Can you just stop sniffing
Hian!!!! I have garri here tho
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by dynamicbuzz(f): 12:11am On Oct 26, 2013
Ifunanya reminds me so much of Kimberly in GUS season4...she dint come to sweep or cook and she did so well, she came 3rd, even gettin a larger amount of money compared to d person that was the 2nd position. Ify is no man's slave, she even needs to conserve strength for daily task cause her strength is nothing compared to the guys #TEAMIFY #TEAMEDMUND

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Hausa(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2013
zugoboss: But if Tracy is evicted, it won't be fair at all.
how?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 12:16am On Oct 26, 2013
Are you guys now happy I ain't sniffing anymore? Don't blame me peeps, it's just that the shrub is grown next to my apartment. The guys here don't joke with the shrub. I hope you get what I meant by 'shrub'

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (164) (Reply)

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" / The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.