Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,788 members, 7,918,515 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread - TV/Movies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread (119530 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by promisechild(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
Anuoluwap: She didn't dispute the fact that she'll cook. But sweep and cook at the same time? You must be joking. The last time I checked, they were all equal according to the show. What if she finally goes home, will the camp be dirty and the guys starve at the same time?
once she is still in the show she must do all the chores we are in africa for christ's sake moreover she is the youngest out of all.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
mykindofperfect: yay!!! Ify neme anyi proudcheesy

Go girl!

To all haters...jump inside wellgrin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: I hate that ifunanya she is to pompous and concieted how can she say she didn't come to camp to sweep for anyone so na the boys make dem dey sweep for am ode girl.
na u dull abeg remember she is nt deir wife/gf o ...dey shud just share d chores dts all ...I'm sure say u b one of those pple wey go watch tv all day while ur sister does all d chores because she's female,an african female ...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Caseless: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
homesteady: Abeg who use to drink gulder here?
na elders de drink am abeg. forget what d advert is saying.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by mykindofperfect(f): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Anuoluwap: She didn't dispute the fact that she'll cook. But sweep and cook at the same time? You must be joking. The last time I checked, they were all equal according to the show. What if she finally goes home, will the camp be dirty and the guys starve at the same time?
Gbam!!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Caseless: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mickey7: na u dull abeg remember she is nt deir wife/gf o ...dey shud just share d chores dts all ...I'm sure say u b one of those pple wey go watch tv all day while ur sister does all d chores because she's female,an african female ...
forget that thing! all these 'feminist' wannabe sef. na today?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by dailydolar(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
shaks97: but shes also representing the nigerian women so she shuld also act nd be as responsible as such
Yes dats tru but d 9ja men too shd know dat wen rite hand wash left hand na him dey mak hand clean no man leave d whole work of d house for his wife except na him house girl n she neeed to conserve her energy for the task dis na jungle no b house so make dem share am equally cos wen dem dey give dem task dem no dey treat her like female na equall rite for all
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Rone: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wey that person wey come lie here say Tracy bin be the last girl standing? angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
homesteady: Nobody is talking about edmund wickedness now oh!! But Dennis case was trending yesterday angry angry

Lol, u call that wickedness? I'm sure kunle sees it as generosity.

Isn't it better than not eating anything at all? In as much as I also do not like the condition attached to it, its better than taking nothing.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
caseless: forget that thing! all these 'feminist' wannabe sef. na today?
ok mayb na hw dem train una to dey treat women with no respect?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by superflakie(f): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
homesteady: How I wish they'll do more of mental tasks so that ifunaya would go far!! Because she can't compete with those boys in strength

I agree with you. If the task is based on strenght then ifunanya is gone
I just hope the organisers are wise enof to see it like we see it.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
caseless: na elders de drink am abeg. forget what d advert is saying.

grin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
Edmund take style lyk food grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by promisechild(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
Am still repeating my self civilization is making all these naija girls going useless every single minutes

I dey pack my bag go togo go marry at least i go see wife material there

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
caseless: and why is ifunanya saying she did not come here to cook or sweep for anyone? has she forgotten she's in da midst of african men, nigerian men to be precised? she should hear the accolades the guys were rolling out in the name of tracy; 'she's hard-working, does the domestic works etc'...

Do they get rewarded for being hardworking, everybody is here for the same reason.. So, dat is why African men are so dull, too closeminded..
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: once she is still in the show she must do all the chores we are in africa for christ's sake moreover she is the youngest out of all.
smh, she is a woman so what?, she is the youngest so what? Abeg leave that tin...they should all share the chores...she didnt come there to be their househelp.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Caseless: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
mykindofperfect: yay!!! Ify neme anyi proudcheesy

Go girl!

To all haters...jump inside wellgrin
must u people tribalise everything?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
I must commend Tracy,she really tried too.Kudos to her.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by bknight: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
It wld hv been a heartbreak if ify crossed last grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol, u call that wickedness? I'm sure kunle sees it as generosity.

Isn't it better than not eating anything at all? In as much as I also do not like the condition attached to it, its better than taking nothing.

Yes now!! It is pure wickedness!! He knows KUNLE has not eaten for 1 day now, and he still wants to take part his food
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by preshj(f): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
u guys shud free ify jor...ifunanya go go girl..am proud of u
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
Guys guys we weren't born to be lazy.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by bknight: 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tracy goes home
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Caseless: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
njokusboy:

Do they get rewarded for being hardworking, everybody is here for the same reason.. So, dat is why African men are so dull, too closeminded..

except if u are dull, that i dont know...but african are not 'dull', they are naturally intelligent. circumstances must have forced u to see the way u are seeing blackmen. read again and u'd see the brain in us.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: Am still repeating my self civilization is making all these naija girls going useless every single minutes

I dey pack my bag go togo go marry at least i go see wife material there

Jeez!! Are you still in stone age or ice age?? SMH
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by preshj(f): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
ya'll haters shud go hang urselves cos ifunanya z hre to stay ...and she z definitely goin to b d ultimate woman...jst wait nd see
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by superflakie(f): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
shaks97: because shes a female!!!!!

C'mmon they are in the jungle for the same purpose so they all have to share the chores
If she gets evicted 2moro " God forbid" won't they clean and cook?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by bknight: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
Thumbs up for those words Tracy! undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
Where is mickey oh?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by dailydolar(m): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
promisechild: once she is still in the show she must do all the chores we are in africa for christ's sake moreover she is the youngest out of all.
I pity ll d ladies around u dem don turn slave finish
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by promisechild(m): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
preshj: ya'll haters shud go hang urselves cos ifunanya z hre to stay ...and she z definitely goin to b d ultimate woman...jst wait nd see
ultimate kini? I laugh in china julajulahjala

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (164) (Reply)

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" / The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.