Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,522 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread - TV/Movies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread (119535 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 12:19am On Oct 26, 2013
homesteady:

I knew you have been seeing my comments about the matter! grin grin but you just kept quiet!!
You guys just hate Dennis grin
no o #teamdennis
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by anitank(f): 12:58am On Oct 26, 2013
Arysexy:

Hear urself, chidi also like kunle after yesterday embarrasing outing? It was obvious dia wud be eviction today. Haed to head ify beats tracy, make una stop dis hatred jor.
Who says anything about hatred here?? Pls shut up if u have nothing to say
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by write2obi(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol, u call that wickedness? I'm sure kunle sees it as generosity.

Isn't it better than not eating anything at all? In as much as I also do not like the condition attached to it, its better than taking nothing.
like I missed some parts, what condition is that?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by shaks97(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2013
grin undecidedI have a question oh so yu mean to tell me that no boy is hitting on any gurl and no one has straffed since this season began? chei shocked
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2013
caseless: u must not look at issues of this rank from an inclined position, rather from perpendicular . who says women should do all the chores? even if that was how she felt, was there need for her to make it known to all? it sends the wrong signals cos majority believe in the status quo .

are u now taking that nomenclature 'dark continent' literally? putting it in perspective ? sms! then what is europe called? because of their advancement, should we call them 'bright continent'? think outside the box to connect with what is feasible....

'dark continent' goes more with color than mentality. it does not in anyway describe us rather than our color.

Wtf, wat the heck re u saying There are black people in america and europe, why are they not called semi dark continent... Get ur facts straight, we are called the dark continent becos very little was known of Africa then..now that africa has been explored, people still choose to refer to us as such because of our backwardness and our caveman mentality... It was never about skin color..
Africans have enjoyed relegating women to the background, we have this idea that women are beneath us hence they should do the domestic chores, why shouldn't ifunanya tell them her mind They re in no way superior to her, she is actually smarter than 80% of them... Na dem carry her come ultimate search? Wat nonsense.. If they can't sweep, they can as well leave the camp lyk dat... She can choose not to do shi't nd nothing wud happen... I like a lady that can stand up for herself nd not the timid servants we have made women become... I hope she wins so all those chauvinistic chestbeaters can zip their mouth and accord her the respect she deserves..

5 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2013
caseless: and why is ifunanya saying she did not come here to cook or sweep for anyone? has she forgotten she's in da midst of african men, nigerian men to be precised? she should hear the accolades the guys were rolling out in the name of tracy; 'she's hard-working, does the domestic works etc'...

You dey follow people mouth?
This was the same Tracy the guys said was lazy back in the Sword camp. They said she doesn't work, unless she feels like blah blah

As for the Ifunanya thing, yeah it's typically Nigerian for guys to start dictating duties for her because she's the only woman left in camp. But you forget they are all in the jungle fighting for survival. Nobody should be made to do one thing and others do nothing. It's ok if she had decided on her own to do the chores, but everyman's rebellious nature springs into action when you think your right is trampled on.

So abeg make una free the girl. She wasn't married into the jungle biko.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by bknight: 7:13am On Oct 26, 2013
superflakie:

You've got a very dirty mind smh

Lol! No, I don't. I tried to tell u something rational. Apparently, u missed it. undecided

C'est moi: lol cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=Chuksemi][/quote]
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by hyzicbond(m): 7:21am On Oct 26, 2013
Anuoluwap: Someone to help me out? I'm outta weed, nothing to sniff since yesterdy.

sorry undecided i get plenty to sniff**
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2013
Chuksemi: Chuksemi: Well let me spoil the excitement and
leak the respective G.u.s winners. Dennis found
the tenth symbol, and tracy contrary to
expectations was the last woman standing.
Ifunaya, sadly, could not make it..... Please this
information is from a reliable source. As you all
know. G.U.S aint live

U c your life
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2013
appelmoieddy:

U c your life
u dey mind the guy? Na attention the guy want jor
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Caseless: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You dey follow people mouth?
No, i jst took what people that are more close to her in the jungle were saying. smiley

uj_sizzle: This was the same Tracy the guys said was lazy back in the Sword camp. They said she doesn't work, unless she feels like blah blah
wow! talking about double standard. i jst discovered this.

uj_sizzle: As for the Ifunanya thing, yeah it's typically Nigerian for guys to start dictating duties for her because she's the only woman left in camp. But you forget they are all in the jungle fighting for survival. Nobody should be made to do one thing and others do nothing. It's ok if she had decided on her own to do the chores, but everyman's rebellious nature springs into action when you think your right is trampled on.
the first line in bold is rich and convincing...it is a reminder of what the task is all about. And the second one is a fact i cannot dispute.....che guevara did say this.

uj_sizzle: So abeg make una free the girl. She wasn't married into the jungle biko.
yeah, this depends on her subsequent utterances or comments as regard what and what she can do..... cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Caseless: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2013
njokusboy:

Wtf, wat the heck re u saying There are black people in america and europe, why are they not called semi dark continent... Get ur facts straight, we are called the dark continent becos very little was known of Africa then..now that africa has been explored, people still choose to refer to us as such because of our backwardness and our caveman mentality... It was never about skin color..
Africans have enjoyed relegating women to the background, we have this idea that women are beneath us hence they should do the domestic chores, why shouldn't ifunanya tell them her mind They re in no way superior to her, she is actually smarter than 80% of them... Na dem carry her come ultimate search? Wat nonsense.. If they can't sweep, they can as well leave the camp lyk dat... She can choose not to do shi't nd nothing wud happen... I like a lady that can stand up for herself nd not the timid servants we have made women become... I hope she wins so all those chauvinistic chestbeaters can zip their mouth and accord her the respect she deserves..

ayaf faint! u mean with splotch of balcks in america , those if grouped together cannot give population of 1 or 2 states in nigeria, for that U.S should be called a semi-dark nation? who said this and how can u use this to place an example?
And if u think africa was dark at some point in her history , and this still kept hunting the continent, are u saying ur 'brigt continent' are they without such histories? Let me tell u something; those u think are 'bright; today played a huge role in putting africa in it's 'dark state'. And u are an 'expatriate chauvinist' by thinking they are without their own problem .

i dont have problem with how ify decides to go about her activities in d jungle, all i knw is , the men must respect her and she must return that. BUT that does not mean she can pose any 'domineering instinct' towards them cos she no go win. u are fighting what u can't change, bro!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by superflakie(f): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2013
bknight:

Lol! No, I don't. I tried to tell u something rational. Apparently, u missed it. undecided

C'est moi: lol cheesy

Okay tell me now so I can understand
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2013
write2obi: like I missed some parts, what condition is that?

Edmund allowed kunle to eat on the condition that Edmund would eat his fish!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2013
caseless:

ayaf faint! u mean with splotch of balcks in america , those if grouped together cannot give population of 1 or 2 states in nigeria, for that U.S should be called a semi-dark nation? who said this and how can u use this to place an example?
And if u think africa was dark at some point in her history , and this still kept hunting the continent, are u saying ur 'brigt continent' are they without such histories? Let me tell u something; those u think are 'bright; today played a huge role in putting africa in it's 'dark state'. And u are an 'expatriate chauvinist' by thinking they are without their own problem .

i dont have problem with how ify decides to go about her activities in d jungle, all i knw is , the men must respect her and she must return that. BUT that does not mean she can pose any 'domineering instinct' towards them cos she no go win. u are fighting what u can't change, bro!

Lolzzz, I think we re gradually digressing from the issue... I didn't say the tern dark continent was fair,I only asked why part of europe is not called semi dark, jamaica is in america the last time I checked.. Nd they are black, why aren't they called dark country.. I was only correcting ur wrong assertion, Africa was called a dark continent becos it was obscure and not becos its inhabitants are black... Simple

What are you even saying I am telling you dat very little was known about Africa and you are saying they made Africa a dark continent... U need to go nd read african history and find the condition of Africa in the 1800s..anyway dat is not the point we are getting at.. I didn't say they are without their problems either... I am saying our mentality is too low and dat has gone a long way to justify the term "dark continent"...
Now to the main matter, I think you are a chauvinistic man as most African males are, how is ifunanya trying to dominate those bois?? Last I checked she is trying hard not to be dominated herself.. Don't be too corky mr, Gus itself is unfair to ladies but I can assure you, if the game was mainly intellectual.. U won't be confidently saying she can't win becos she is as smart as the best of those boys and better than the rest.. Finish..

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by write2obi(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2013
homesteady:

Edmund is wicked oo, Dennis was "afraid" of being punished, that was why he didn't allow Kunle partake in the meals, now what's Edmund's reason for eating Kunle's fish? Wickedness?, Long-throat? This is Man's inhumanity to Man oo

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2013
write2obi:
Edmund is wicked oo, Dennis was "afraid" of being punished, that was why he didn't allow Kunle partake in the meals, now what's Edmund's reason for eating Kunle's fish? Wickedness?, Long-throat? This is Man's inhumanity to Man oo

1000000 likes
Exactly! grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2013
homesteady:

lol I'm sure U̶̲̥̅̊
saw dt fish in ur dream!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2013
homesteady:

1000000 likes
Exactly! grin
edmund can do no wrong in our eyes..he's proven himself to be a hardworking nd intelligent gentleman tongue

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2013
Would have loved to audition next year...but I guess this is the final season of GUS
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mickey7: edmund can do no wrong in our eyes..he's proven himself to be a hardworking nd intelligent gentleman tongue

Take yours...

1000000000000000000 muahhhh!!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by NoQualms1(f): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
shaks97: grin undecidedI have a question oh so yu mean to tell me that no boy is hitting on any gurl and no one has straffed since this season began? chei shocked

I've been wondering that too. Those guys must be virgins o.

Who else thinks MAYBE Edmund injected himself with some thing, that made him strong, before entering the jungle? Sebi he is a medical doctor.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mickey7: edmund can do no wrong in our eyes..he's proven himself to be a hardworking nd intelligent gentleman tongue

Ok! Oh!! You people should not disturb my best friend(Dennis) again oh grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mickey7: Would have loved to audition next year...but I guess this is the final season of GUS

Why do you think so? shocked
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
homesteady:

Ok! Oh!! You people should not disturb my best friend(Dennis) again oh grin
I want dennis too win
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
homesteady:

Why do you think so? shocked
dunno
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
And my weed is loading......some of you don get dirty mind o. You dey think sey dem dey do themselves for the jungle? Haha...... habatically
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by shaks97(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
No Qualms:

I've been wondering that too. Those guys must be virgins o.

Who else thinks MAYBE Edmund injected himself with some thing, that made him strong, before entering the jungle? Sebi he is a medical doctor.
loooolz shey but I'm still confused y is it that no boy is toastin or doing any gurl
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
shaks97: loooolz shey but I'm still confused y no boy is toastin or doing any gurl
GUS matter pass this oo. Everybody no won show familiarity for here na so so bone face you go dey see. But regarding this matter I've been noticing Bobby & Ifunanya.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by shaks97(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=Anuoluwap]
GUS matter pass this oo. Everybody no won show familiarity for here na so so bone face you go dey see. But regarding this matter I've been noticing Bobby & Ifunanya. [quote] probably but denise fits her more to me tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (164) (Reply)

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" / The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.