Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,227 members, 7,947,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album (22965 Views)

Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well Vs Darey's Pray For Me: Which Do You Prefer? / Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Lewis1988: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Good for them
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by nerodenero: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
mikedaniel76@gmail.com:
Fast and pray for an album dat promotes nothin but rascality and immorality?
Surely dats nat the kinda God I serve, and am sure dats nat the God of Abraham.
Let da insults start comin!
No insult from me because you have just said the truth grin

3 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by agehero13(f): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
I believe them
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by hammedkola(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bola Hammed:
So who told u Muslims doesn't wake up at night to pray?

Putting it on percentage, "Christians' do more than Muslims, though am always awake in the middle of the night, so it isn't hard thing for me to perform ablution and call unto the "Beneficent" and the "Merciful"
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by anitank(f): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Story story
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Adrenaline123(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Henrick007: AM off to Johannesburg General Hospital. My neighbour's kid has just swallowed an 8 gigabytes memory card. At first it choked him but he is ok now. Trouble is that he is busy singing all the songs in the card, we are worried of what is gonna happen when he gets to the videos section!
Hope the 1st be a kung fu video. grin

2 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by ARareGem(f): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
You'll fear fasting na.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Fynestboi: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked this is serious

they fast and pray to release songs like

do me do me you go wound ooooo

personally i rock your body...........

and many sort of

this is damn serious undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

and i serious need to kwn the church they both attend angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by emmabest2000(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kaymisola: You want to be successful in the musical scene like Peter and Paul Okoye, then you should learn how to fast and pray!

The Psqaure brothers disclosed this recently when asked to share their "success tips" during an interview with Mannie of Cool FM.

The "Alingo" crooners said "It iss all about prayers and hardwork before ever we release any album to the market, we must fast and pray for one month, this is what keeps us successful in the industry.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/we-fast-and-pray-for-month-before.html
Prayer is the key
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
OluwaDrey: LIKE if u think Psquare is d best in Africa

they are truly the best with the death of Mo hits...

2 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by anonimi: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
So how frequently do they release their albums

Can we expect them to follow Pastors Chris Okotie, Ebenezer Obey, Onyeka Onwenu etc when the prayer & fasting no longer yields fast-selling pop music albums
Good luck to them and the religious magas who will tap into their "annointing" shocked
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lionbite: I feel so honoured to be the 2nd to comment, it has been 2 months since i've been checking Nairaland's homepage for fresh post's and to God be the glory i finally found one. I want to appreciate my mum for not giving up on me even when people say i cant make the First page- mum i made it! Special thanks to my teacher mrs. layonu for tutorials and tips on how to make it. And finally thanks to seun and the whole Nairalanders. Thank you for your support and Thank you for fufilling my Dream.

idiot. Ode na u be.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Champele(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Oga psqure's your music is good,if not nobody will know you.if you like fast 40days and 40night.
Kaymisola: You want to be successful in the musical scene like Peter and Paul Okoye, then you should learn how to fast and pray!

The Psqaure brothers disclosed this recently when asked to share their "success tips" during an interview with Mannie of Cool FM.

The "Alingo" crooners said "It iss all about prayers and hardwork before ever we release any album to the market, we must fast and pray for one month, this is what keeps us successful in the industry.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/we-fast-and-pray-for-month-before.html
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
The Devil is Evil yet he knows how to give good gifts to his children.

Yes, P-Square you are absolutely right.

Your prayers are being answered.

By the Devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by jentlsoul: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: why not join the peace group now and leave the boko group grin grin grin
The problems I have with some of the xtians is that, they can be compromise by their brethren I.e illuminating family and expecting the good muslim to follow suit.

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by sobaemma(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
pure lie,rubbish,they can only deceive the fools that is already believeing,the first question u should sensible ask urself,the song they produce is it glorifying God or the devil?2.lets check out one of their lastest song,(personally)and let me pick a line,(u turning me on biological,sexually,dramatically,and all that stuffs).so to u ur own God u serve will be nodding his head,dancing probably and answering their fasting,prayers or wotever?plzzzzzzzzzz,tell me sometin else,in this world it either u are with the GOD or THE DEVIL there is nothing in between,so psquare should tell us who is he really doing the fast to and stop telling cheap lies to turn people away from taking them like the other bad musicians.i rest my case winkpure lie,rubbish,they can only deceive the fools that is already believeing,the first question u should sensible ask urself,the song they produce is it glorifying God or the devil?2.lets check out one of their lastest song,(personally)and let me pick a line,(u turning me on biological,sexually,dramatically,and all that stuffs).so to u ur own God u serve will be nodding his head,dancing probably and answering their fasting,prayers or wotever?plzzzzzzzzzz,tell me sometin else,in this world it either u are with the GOD or THE DEVIL there is nothing in between,so psquare should tell us who is he really doing the fast to and stop telling cheap lies to turn people away from taking them like the other bad musicians.i rest my case

2 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Fynestboi: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
ariseandshine: The Devil is Evil yet he knows how to give good gifts to his children.

Yes, P-Square you are absolutely right.

Your prayers are being answered.

By the Devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

and how do you kwn what if their claims is true nko

but still am still baffle if they really do talk to GOD and yet they release songs like

do me
personaly? etc
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by naso2(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
fast? yes I agree but to which god?
Pray? I agree also but what exactly is the prayer point?
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by tammyboy1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hw can dy fast nd pway 2 release a sng wit lyrics lyk,*giv it 2 mi radicaly,sexualy,etc* biko who go ansa?
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Fynestboi: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
tammyboy1: Hw can dy fast nd pway 2 release a sng wit lyrics lyk,*giv it 2 mi radicaly,sexualy,etc* biko who go ansa?
me to don dey ask since noborry gree ansa me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Empero1:
Fast and pray my ass !

O yeah
They fast n Pray to release Carnal Albums

Can U Emmajeans angry
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by tpia5: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
good one, they dont make these kinds of jokes that often.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by tpia5: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Burger01: Mode of fasting..

Oat meal with imported evaporated milk and then desert with a la custard cream with shippisset cake as toping.... this was 6:30am.

Fasting proper with occasional intake of Ragolis bottled swan water... this was 7am - 3pm..

Braking of fast with Fried rice with chicken periperi, lamb limbs (roasted). Deserted with Isi-ewu pepper soup and downing the whole treats with Don Moet... This was 3pm - 4pm.

Dinner by 7pm... Yeah, you guessed right.. Assorted meats with fine semolina and veg soup full of assorted assortables..

on point.

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by PANDOGARI: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: why not join the peace group now and leave the boko group grin grin grin
Why can't you think with your brain? EWU you always think with your nyash.Did you know that no religion teaches violent."ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE" Prophet (pbuh) said say "SALAM" (peace )to people whenever you are passing.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by yorke1: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
What do you except, successful people always have stories to tell either true or false. Get rich or die!!!
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Anuoluwap(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lionbite: I feel so honoured to be the 2nd to comment, it has been 2 months since i've been checking Nairaland's homepage for fresh post's and to God be the glory i finally found one. I want to appreciate my mum for not giving up on me even when people say i cant make the First page- mum i made it! Special thanks to my teacher mrs. layonu for tutorials and tips on how to make it. And finally thanks to seun and the whole Nairalanders. Thank you for your support and Thank you for fufilling my Dream.
frontpage testimony *opens mouth*.....habatically....^_^ you fasted day & night to make frontpage? Your teacher tutored you? Frontpage don turn something o. My stomach don burst ^_^
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
thank me for waiting for you to comment 2nd
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by tbagjames(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
After fasting and praying u realise alingo which only u knows the meaning, beautiful onyeye featuring an illuminati,personally:where u told the girl not to tell her daddy,...my friend to u fast and pray to God or the devil. Stop deceivimg yourselves

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by funnyx(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
That one na news undecided no be Naija wey even armed robbers they pray and fast before they rob grin grin
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by sangamania2008(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
30 days..... Na beans?? cry
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Funjosh(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2013

hahahaha nairaland dey bread many yaba left people sha lol.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by GooseBaba: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
3ace: God does His things in mysterious ways. Do you know that God can deliberately delay your breakthrough because of an imminent disaster attached to it at that point in time which is unknown to you?

Bros..! I take God beg you. Where did you and God have this conversation?

This your god get wahala... I thought he was running things? Why should there be any thing like imminent disaster on his watch..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State / A Playlist Of 53 Songs for Nigeria / Efe - "Somebody" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.