Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,193 members, 7,947,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album (22964 Views)

Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well Vs Darey's Pray For Me: Which Do You Prefer? / Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Anuoluwap(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
You people post comments as if you are the best in serving God. Are you?
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Fhiminana: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Shuuu, why are some people surprise by the claims of the duo? Beyonce' did claim that she fasted for 40 days to attract the god of fame! Even satanist fast and pray and it works!

However, the Almighty God cannot be mocked, He knows those who are His. The foundation remain sure.

Don't try to gain the whole, the babes, money, houses etc and loose your soul to the devil.

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by narmani: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Who are they fasting and praying too? Big question o. After showing half naked girls in your video? Haba!! Habatically!!
Lies!!!
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nyumba(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2013

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by PastorOluT(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kaymisola: You want to be successful in the musical scene like Peter and Paul Okoye, then you should learn how to fast and pray!

The Psqaure brothers disclosed this recently when asked to share their "success tips" during an interview with Mannie of Cool FM.

The "Alingo" crooners said "It iss all about prayers and hardwork before ever we release any album to the market, we must fast and pray for one month, this is what keeps us successful in the industry.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/we-fast-and-pray-for-month-before.html
Smiles, i mean lol, just can't stop laughing!
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Youngzedd(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
This suppose to be rated no 1 lie of 21st century.

Father forgive them because they do not know what they are doing.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by pharmow: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Henrick007: AM off to Johannesburg General Hospital. My neighbour's kid has just swallowed an 8 gigabytes memory card. At first it choked him but he is ok now. Trouble is that he is busy singing all the songs in the card, we are worried of what is gonna happen when he gets to the videos section!

This is the best joke ever.........I dey laff my belle hurt
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Youngzedd(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
n_armani: Who are they fasting and praying too? Big question o. After showing half naked girls in your video? Haba!! Habatically!!
Lies!!!

Exactly.

No one knows who they are praying and fasting.

Even Okija-Juju and Pagan-9ja too dey fast lol.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
pray nd fast to who?
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Chuckzy4u: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ok nice one
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Emytexboy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2013

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
i'm kinda imagining them praying.......
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Emytexboy(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Youngzedd: This suppose to be rated no 1 lie of 21st century.

Father forgive them because they do not know what they are doing.

Lol

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Emytexboy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ivyluvie2: i'm kinda imagining them praying.......

why do you say so? na jelousy abi na wetin? ANY WAY AM JUST PASSING......

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Tonniey(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
saasala: These guys are too funny. You ascribe the success of your music that preaches immoral lifestyle to God? Your fasting and prayers are not the reasons for your success, its obviously the devil who is using you to accomplish his mission in this morally decadent world owned and controlled by him.

God is never behind a music that preaches sex, love for money and women et al.

Sinch and Frank Edwords or Sam Ebube are in better positions to say this.

Before you start reprimanding me fellow nairaseunians, am a big fan of ps square and I love their immoral music and music videos.

Your last statement showed that you don't have integrity, if you wanna preach, do it without looking back and if you wanna sit with the devil because of the crowd, do it. You are neither hot or cold!!!
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Tonniey(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
saasala: These guys are too funny. You ascribe the success of your music that preaches immoral lifestyle to God? Your fasting and prayers are not the reasons for your success, its obviously the devil who is using you to accomplish his mission in this morally decadent world owned and controlled by him.

God is never behind a music that preaches sex, love for money and women et al.

Sinch and Frank Edwords or Sam Ebube are in better positions to say this.

Before you start reprimanding me fellow nairaseunians, am a big fan of ps square and I love their immoral music and music videos.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Erotex(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
nkpom mpko: Amen, that means God is not too strict on blessing these sex music/artist etc. Ok point taken.

have u ask why the sinners live longer & progress. God knows all our flaws, #Heaven@LastBro
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by 2derfultony: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
When I read this stuff, I was a bit confused. I can't believe these guys fasting for a month and yet there songs are yet to make it in churches. Nonsense!!!
Such an unclad Lie >:
They are simply highly talented and very creative.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by bropeee(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lionbite: I feel so honoured to be the 2nd to comment, it has been 2 months since i've been checking Nairaland's homepage for fresh post's and to God be the glory i finally found one. I want to appreciate my mum for not giving up on me even when people say i cant make the First page- mum i made it! Special thanks to my teacher mrs. layonu for tutorials and tips on how to make it. And finally thanks to seun and the whole Nairalanders. Thank you for your support and Thank you for fufilling my Dream.
You must be a clown, dude. Lwkmd
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Jbluv55(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Thou Shalt not judge is what the books say.........
So.....I camesmiley.....I sawwink......I won't judgelipsrsealed.....I left coolgrin!!!

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by iamdsam: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lionbite: I feel so honoured to be the 2nd to comment, it has been 2 months since i've been checking Nairaland's homepage for fresh post's and to God be the glory i finally found one. I want to appreciate my mum for not giving up on me even when people say i cant make the First page- mum i made it! Special thanks to my teacher mrs. layonu for tutorials and tips on how to make it. And finally thanks to seun and the whole Nairalanders. Thank you for your support and Thank you for fufilling my Dream.
What a touching appreciation You've just strucked something in me. You've just made me to believe one more time that if I keep dreaming, my dreams would come through. God bless you and Nairaland at large
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by victorazy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
komek: This is the best lie I heard so far in 2013.

He always respect His word "ask and it shall be given" but He waits on the judgement day to tell u that what u asked was wrong, what a mysterious God.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Tundeajani(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
REALITY101:

Someone is converting soon lol

@topic I guess no more lies left but this.. Hallelujah
ogogoro pastor wake up from your dream.abeg find me water make i wet dis guy face jare.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by simade123(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
l wonder why all of una dey talk like dis are u God why are u already judging them dont be surprise on jugdement lf u see them and the peole u least expect with God. there fasting and prayer can only be decided by God.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by iamdsam: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
komek: This is the best lie I heard so far in 2013.
VERY BIG LIE! One month fasting and prayer keh! *mtchewww*
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by blahcknproud: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
First, Jim Iyke went for deliverance, now P-square claim to be fasting. These people know religion is big business in Nigeria and they want to tap into it. For some people mind now, P-Square is born again abi?
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by iamdsam: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Even pastors can't fast and pray like that. BIG LIE!
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
The is the highest level of insult to God's name. How dare they? God can never be a God of immorality. The success of their songs should be attributed to the devil.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Lionbite(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
iamdsam: What a touching appreciation You've just strucked something in me. You've just made me to believe one more time that if I keep dreaming, my dreams would come through. God bless you and Nairaland at large
Keep dreaming, one day you will wake up
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Bulalautali(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fast ke, who are they praying and fasting 2 .their music is full with lewd lyrics that doesn't glorify God, nd they re ascribing their success 2 prayer nd fasting.IMO they re working hard dats why they're successful.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nonybb: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kaymisola: You want to be successful in the musical scene like Peter and Paul Okoye, then you should learn how to fast and pray!

The Psqaure brothers disclosed this recently when asked to share their "success tips" during an interview with Mannie of Cool FM.

The "Alingo" crooners said "It iss all about prayers and hardwork before ever we release any album to the market, we must fast and pray for one month, this is what keeps us successful in the industry.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/we-fast-and-pray-for-month-before.html
U pray to which God to release Music full of explicit sex image and Obscene view? This is ridiculous, imagining that they pray to my same God. I cant believe that Psquare could boost of having there prayers answered. Psquare jesus do not accept your music. You sing for the devil and should be proud to tell us that u pray to Baphomet, the demon in charge of illuminati and fame. Jesus is not of this world and the world have long ago been given to the hands of the wicked, which are the agent of satans. So Psquare u have mistaken my God to a demon called Baphomet. U ppl can google it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Playlist Of 53 Songs for Nigeria / Efe - "Somebody" (Video) / Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.