Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,719 members, 7,969,096 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:24 PM

P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album (22985 Views)

Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well Vs Darey's Pray For Me: Which Do You Prefer? / Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Lionbite(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Funjosh: hahahaha nairaland dey bread many yaba left people sha lol.
Gbagaun......... And dont tell me it's a typo error becos 'a' is far from 'e' on QWERTY and numerical keypads
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by GooseBaba: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
victorazy:

He always respect His word "ask and it shall be given" but He waits on the judgement day to tell u that what u asked was wrong, what a mysterious God.

Hehehehehe ...... ^^^guy so you really believe this thing wey you write abi na joke..?
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by DaaSlim(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
sobaemma: pure lie,rubbish,they can only deceive the fools that is already believeing,the first question u should sensible ask urself,the song they produce is it glorifying God or the devil?2.lets check out one of their lastest song,(personally)and let me pick a line,(u turning me on biological,sexually,dramatically,and all that stuffs).so to u ur own God u serve will be nodding his head,dancing probably and answering their fasting,prayers or wotever?plzzzzzzzzzz,tell me sometin else,in this world it either u are with the GOD or THE DEVIL there is nothing in between,so psquare should tell us who is he really doing the fast to and stop telling cheap lies to turn people away from taking them like the other bad musicians.i rest my case winkpure lie,rubbish,they can only deceive the fools that is already believeing,the first question u should sensible ask urself,the song they produce is it glorifying God or the devil?2.lets check out one of their lastest song,(personally)and let me pick a line,(u turning me on biological,sexually,dramatically,and all that stuffs).so to u ur own God u serve will be nodding his head,dancing probably and answering their fasting,prayers or wotever?plzzzzzzzzzz,tell me sometin else,in this world it either u are with the GOD or THE DEVIL there is nothing in between,so psquare should tell us who is he really doing the fast to and stop telling cheap lies to turn people away from taking them like the other bad musicians.i rest my case

Why are you taken it PERSONALLY?
Are you God? Why do you think dia prayers n fasting is not accepted before God.
Face your life bro. and stop taken positions for God.

@Topic: To every legendary hustler in the house, you will believe prayer n fasting works in daily hustle.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Funpeter: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lionbite: I feel so honoured to be the 2nd to comment, it has been 2 months since i've been checking Nairaland's homepage for fresh post's and to God be the glory i finally found one. I want to appreciate my mum for not giving up on me even when people say i cant make the First page- mum i made it! Special thanks to my teacher mrs. layonu for tutorials and tips on how to make it. And finally thanks to seun and the whole Nairalanders. Thank you for your support and Thank you for fufilling my Dream.
Okay thank you too but wait oo what should the poster do since is topic made front page? Na to go give testimony for church too abi?
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Annstar(f): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fast from WOMEN or wat?
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by vanstanzy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lionbite:
Gbagaun......... And dont tell me it's a typo error becos 'a' is far from 'e' on QWERTY and numerical keypads

See u, he's using the "mongolian" keyboard, where a is ynarshing e. Abi no be so, funjosh?
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Funpeter: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
komek: This is the best lie I heard so far in 2013.
Why our you doubting them na, even me i na believe but the bible says with fasting and prayer you can move mountains so p square with fasting and prayer you chopping money.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Aerocrystals(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lie of d century!! Abeg make i hear word jarey!!

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by satellitedaisy: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Which church una dey go? Who be una pastor? I need dat kain fasting, if e go make may I become star undecided undecided
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by sEGXY2(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
that one no change garti price 4 oshodi market
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by sEGXY2(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
that one no change garri price 4 oshodi market
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by crackhouse(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
like seriously, who da hell is this? I never knew that God supports those that display immorality.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by crackhouse(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Funpeter: Why our you doubting them na, even me i na believe but the bible says with fasting and prayer you can move mountains so p square with fasting and prayer you chopping money.
RIP English
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by sylve11: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Henrick007: AM off to Johannesburg General Hospital. My neighbour's kid has just swallowed an 8 gigabytes memory card. At first it choked him but he is ok now. Trouble is that he is busy singing all the songs in the card, we are worried of what is gonna happen when he gets to the videos section!

lwkmd. grin cool
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by geeworld1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Henrick007: AM off to Johannesburg General Hospital. My neighbour's kid has just swallowed an 8 gigabytes memory card. At first it choked him but he is ok now. Trouble is that he is busy singing all the songs in the card, we are worried of what is gonna happen when he gets to the videos section!

Pls sumbody shud call the cementary, I want T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ bury this old joke pls ??
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by edimabassey(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
i fast and pray 4 a month b4 listenin to deir nu song..... mootto!
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by pristine7(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Samscofield: Demonic fasting is also very important for the aquisation of power even in the under-world. So they might still be right.
No surprise. Some one said, some devils fasted to see their prince and when he finally appeared they melted. Another trite news is the one that demons fasted for one month so they can break marriages this end time. So this is a warning for all who take delight in their music, they pay a high price so demonic spirits could be well distributed.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Mansion26(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
I bliv u guys because there is power in fasting and praying. P & P all the way.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by mspee(f): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Na wa
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by theoctopus: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
2derfultony: When I read this stuff, I was a bit confused. I can't believe these guys fasting for a month and yet there songs are yet to make it in churches. Nonsense!!!
Such an unclad Lie >:
They are simply highly talented and very creative.

I am surprised most of you cant get the message from their statement. They actually do fast, but the question is to who? Definitely not our Lord Jesus Christ who will not even hear the prayers of sinners except it is a prayer of repentance. They are actually revealing to you that they do serious spiritual stuff before they release their music. That says a lot about their music itself. This is why some songs become so popular and you hear it several years time and you ask yourself how this song was ever that popular because it is actually rubbish.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by trolling(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bible talk say rejoice with those truly rejoice and weep for those that truly weep, well i must say i shake my body to their music sometimes which im gulity of but that is not what Paul meant when he said rejoice with them that truly rejoice, so psquare there's nothing to rejoice about your music,it doesn't glorify God,so dont give me that fasting crap
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by JaneYave(f): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
What.l.understand.from.dis.is.God.is.the.secret.of.their.success.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by major116: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
If I hear!!!.....what else!....huh!
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
p.square...u guys have no clue of how fasting and prayers goes...cut dat crap!!one monthu guys are joking....u not dat spiritual...infact..una no even spiri...not to talk of tual.....if u fast and pray....d holy spirit will turn u guys away from dat unhealthy muzik......up nepaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Ladokun12(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
cutest lie so far oh oh no wonda dy are lookin fresh and fyn so dat dere secret me to wil embark on it i wil nw post my picture after a month for u to c d result
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by SPSpecial(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Na wash,,,,,, ahn ahn....... too much.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by isi4(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
haba! habatically!!!!, i fast for one month before listening to any PSquare music!!!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by samistry(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
komek: This is the best lie I heard so far in 2013.
Haba! Habatically!
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Berylmoi(f): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lionbite: I feel so honoured to be the 2nd to comment, it has been 2 months since i've been checking Nairaland's homepage for fresh post's and to God be the glory i finally found one. I want to appreciate my mum for not giving up on me even when people say i cant make the First page- mum i made it! Special thanks to my teacher mrs. layonu for tutorials and tips on how to make it. And finally thanks to seun and the whole Nairalanders. Thank you for your support and Thank you for fufilling my Dream.
Some people are simply natural-born comedians. LWSMS (Laugh Wan Scatter My Slippers)!

2 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by marymarcel009: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
eeeem may be peter n paul are doing the fastings and prayers when the beautiful onyinye and Ifunanya were not around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 / Efe - "Somebody" (Video) / D'banj's Oyato: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.