Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Care To Dance: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Care To Dance: ? (1773 Views)

Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? / Ladies You Care To Know? 6 Reasons Why Men Always Touch Their M*****d [MUST READ / Women Why do u No Longer Care To Marry Handsome Men....PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Care To Dance: ? by babygirl1: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2006
When you're at a party a club? social dance? and a guy or G asks you to dance, what determines whether you accept or deny his/her invitation
Re: Care To Dance: ? by BigShishi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2006
, whether u can actually dance urself? grin grin
Re: Care To Dance: ? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2006
If she's not a LovePeddler, i'll even dance her out of the dance floor
Re: Care To Dance: ? by hotangel2(f): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2006
If he's worth it, or if he's not smelling. lol
Re: Care To Dance: ? by eveseh(f): 1:32am On Jun 08, 2006
LOL LOL bigshishi
Re: Care To Dance: ? by Hotstepper(f): 3:35am On Jun 08, 2006
i can't dance, am da worest when it comes 2 dance, am not da party type or club type but wheneva i find maself dere, am alwayz sitting, last sat. sha, i danced with 2 guyz one after da other, it doesn't bother me cuz once da party is done, off I go or when am tired of dancing, am off da dance floor, lol
Re: Care To Dance: ? by raphy(m): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2006
hi all
as 4 me i love parting alot am d dancer when i c a girl sitin idle i say care 2 dance,if
she decline then i go 4 another girl i dance her untill she get wet n drunk ,then take her home kiss grin wink
Re: Care To Dance: ? by bluenubian(f): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2006
if i ve seen him dance, i hate when a guy has 2 left feet, he has to be able to keep up with blue
Re: Care To Dance: ? by diddy4(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2006
damn,

well im a dance freak. i will make a girl that can't dance wish she can dance. i move my waist same rhythm with da girl.

i ones made a girl that wanted to turn me on on d dance floor, cUm dere. i and some of her girl pals noticed it. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

for doz wondering how? i didnt touch her with my hands, my waist did d trick. its all about the flow.
Re: Care To Dance: ? by gentleaura(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2006
Abegi "N' aka Hotstepper, if I'd asked you to come up and dance, u dare tell me you cant dance? See wahala sef, Aint you the one that dragged me to come and dance the other time?, Dont let me show them ur pant o,
Re: Care To Dance: ? by eslynera(f): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2006
nnnaaaahh!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
as long as the guys knows his steps, eslyne won't mind, a dance smiley
Re: Care To Dance: ? by Coco29(f): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2006
1. how is he dressed

2. can he dance

3. the way he ask for that dance

4. After 1-3 how he smells

5. Now, you must ask him a question, so you can smell his( you got it) his breath, because half way through that dance i do not want to be on the ground passed out grin grin
Re: Care To Dance: ? by eslynera(f): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2006
gurl, that was nice n funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Care To Dance: ? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2006
As long as he's damn Cute! kiss kiss
Re: Care To Dance: ? by Idekeson(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2006
This is for the girls. If you happen to find yourself in a party on your own freewill, please don't be a party-pooper. If you don't care to dance, you shouldn't be there in the first place. But if you must honor the party with your unwanted presence, do something to add to the fun. Stop colonizing bar stools and standing around like statues.
Re: Care To Dance: ? by Coco29(f): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2006
Rhodalyn:

As long as he's damn Cute! kiss kiss

honey (cute-ness) is the last thing these days because some n*****s can peel the black of your face

eslynera:

girl, that was nice n funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

but true
Re: Care To Dance: ? by Coco29(f): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2006
Idekeson:

This is for the girls. If you happen to find yourself in a party on your own freewill, please don't be a party-pooper. If you don't care to dance, you shouldn't be there in the first place. But if you must honor the party with your unwanted presence, do something to add to the fun. Stop colonizing bar stools and standing around like statues.

Nubian please did you buy my out-fit? do you even know how the hell i got there? i am there to entertain you?

you should remember to bring a woman if you want to dance (IMAGINE THAT) shocked shocked
Re: Care To Dance: ? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol Coco cheesy cheesy
Re: Care To Dance: ? by Coco29(f): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2006
girl that thing can get serious, don't you just hate it when you plan a really good night with your girls and men like him (those that do not take no for an answer) and they are always the ugly ones who would want to fight or insult you. Fine n*****s do not walk up to fine sister it's the ugly ones they have so much confidence it is amazing grin grin
Re: Care To Dance: ? by Idekeson(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2006
COCO29:

Nubian please did you buy my out-fit?  do you even know how the hell i got there?

If you want to get paid to dance find yourself a titi-bar and hang from a pole

COCO29
link=topic=14727.msg422501#msg422501 date=1150137382:

Fine n*****s do not walk up to fine sister it's the ugly ones they have so much confidence it is amazing grin grin

Still wondering why you keep attracting fine boys instead of repelling them?  Easy catch. One night stand.
Re: Care To Dance: ? by Coco29(f): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2006
Idekeson:

If want to get paid to dance find yourself a titi-bar and hang from a pole

Still wondering why you keep attracting fine boys instead of repelling them? Easy catch. One night stand.

NOW NOW NOW i take that you are ugly because fine Nubian would know why you do not walk up to fine   sister so let me inform u: BECAUSE THAT SHOULD HAPPEN NATURALLY.

I HAVE PAST THE AGE OF LOOKS HONEY so even if you are ugly you still have a chance(well as long as loaded)

i will repeat myself IF YOU WANT TO DANCE BRING YA OWN WOMAN-AND EXACTLY I AM NOT A POLL DANCER, I AM NOT BEING PAID SO NEXT A WOMEN GIVE YOU THAT LOOK IT MEANS NO NO NO NO angry angry

as a matter men like that i look down on them literally(IE short)
Re: Care To Dance: ? by 2fine4u(f): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2006
i love to dance, it's my thing and i love to grind on a n*** untill his kneels are weak and he can't move no more. i ain't gon check u out if u cute or not, it's waste of time because there r lights errwhere that'll deceive/hide your looks. but u gotta be taller than me tho, sry lights don't hide that. so if a guy asks me to dance, fa sho we do da damn thang but it's all gon end on da dance floor. don't try to get my name or number because it aint happenin. i grinded on u doesn't mean i want chu to put it on me. besides guys don't dance neways, all they do is stand still and hold a girl's waist. yall are pathetic!!! go learn some dance moves or sumthin.
Re: Care To Dance: ? by diddy4(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2006
gurl, if u dance with me. hmmm, u no go dance for 2 weeks straight cuzz i will make u shiver and weak and u will lean on moi. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Care To Dance: ? by 2fine4u(f): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2006
i kno u aint talkin bout me lol. go ask some guys i've danced wit, they didn't walk for months and they all cummed on da dance floor. like fo real, i break men when i dance wit em.
Re: Care To Dance: ? by puker(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2007
My legs are thinking right now any body care for a dance?. Pls small small o ah.
Re: Care To Dance: ? by kike001(f): 12:53pm On May 10, 2007
if hes cute
Re: Care To Dance: ? by puker(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2007
Cmon Kike baby i got my boogie shoes. wink
Re: Care To Dance: ? by bebe2007(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2007
Yep! if he is tall and good looking. I like a good dancer anyway. So if i check his moves and i think he can make it out there then am in but if not sorry pal, its a NO. I like a guy with a good stamina cuz i can dance from the beginning of the party till the end. No talking pls guys just dance if you want to chat, pick the next bird ok.
Re: Care To Dance: ? by phillygirl: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2007
anytime i go to parties wit my freinds guys always ask me to dance wit them i don't know why maybe its because i have a big booty i always say no because all i am thimking of is my boo.
Re: Care To Dance: ? by Mandora(f): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2007
Isn't d whole essence of goin clubbing so dat u can dance. Why wld u need a critera 2 refuse or accept a dance request. U may as well have sat at home
Re: Care To Dance: ? by Lexyhearts(f): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2007
lol

this is my department

dancing

this is my hobbie

i dance w e one who likes to and i can teach u cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Your Bf To Spend More Time Wit You? / I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love / Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.