Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? (16365 Views)

Buhari And Fg’s 20,000 Abandoned Projects- NEWSWATCH / If BH Declare Tomorrow As Public Holiday,and FG Say No,who Will U Listen To. / Breaking News. Strike Continues As Meeting Between Labour And Fg Ends deadlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by kazyhm(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2013
I tink ASUU are nt realy fighting 4 us d student coz I tink d real prob of govt skuls are d private skuls bt most of thr lecturers are 4rm within ASUU member, d funniest tin to me is dat while we're @ home obeying ASUU's call 4 strike dey re busy teaching those in private skuls.
2ndly, I knw a tym in my own skul dat we head VC was giving 200milion 4 renovation bt only painting of leactures theaters is wat we see while d sit insyd is nt good n dey didn't touch dem, our hostel is lyk panama prison,
ASUU shud av fear of GOD ooo
D money dey'r requesting 4 is still goin to cause internal strike!!
Even d so called men of GOD praying 4 nigeria av thr kids skuling abroad
On d oda hand,GEJ is jst being human, some1 dat has no shoe nw have private jet to himself, wat do we xpect, in science, it is d same reason y thermometer was invented coz human feeling is nt constant
Dis country is so f**ked
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by EngrOloye: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2013
Pls blame FG ...they are useless .....wat of all our money they are keeping under dia roof.God will judge dem.pls don't Eva blame ASUU.let's appreciate wat they are doing. How many of our leader's children are in public university.Olorun a bi won o
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by uksim: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2013
ASUU.....cos FG has tried xpatially this administratn dan the past one concernin issue of our education,our problem re those bunch of hipocritical lecturers...
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by Opossible(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2013
cool satan cool
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2013
wetin...lecturer bawo...then say FG or ASUU
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2013
topstar80: We've all been receiving various update on the latest ASUU strike that has grounded activities in virtually all Universities in the country.
The strike which is over 100 days old and counting has indeed exposed how irresponsible both ASUU and FG can be.

From all the reports you have been able to gather and from your analysis, who is really to blame for this Strike? FG or ASUU?
Please give a concise and detailed reason and let's dialogue responsibly

Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by profvic3: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2013
donphilopus: I would say FG should be blemed why because they agreed on something they can not do.
I would still say ASUU should be blamed because Students didn't expect the Strike would last long like this, they can still suspent the strike and continue the Negotiation
do u ever proofread?
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by vislabraye(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2013
topstar80: sincere in what way ?

If these funds are released, how much will they truly spend on the facilities ? Apart from that, a lot of these lecturers have jobs elsewhere so the strike favours them.
During OBJ's regime, who born monkey ?
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by profvic3: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2013
gerald09: Both parties should be blamed. ASUU goes on strike more than any union in d world, and each time they do it, government act d same way and every single time the people who suffers are the students. If ASUU really wanted to change d eduction system which dey always use as an excuse each time strike hungry dem it would have be done way back during one of dere so called Nation wide strike. Nigerian public university student now add strike to dere years b4 graduation. Both ASUU and Government should be blamed cos for each time ASUU calls for strike its not for all just dem selves and each time dey call it off it not for all just dem selves.
listen to the gibberish you are just spewing.how did u manage to know their demands are always met during the course of the strike?
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by donphilopus: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2013
profvic3: do u ever proofread?
Yeap
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by terryena: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2013
http://anniescott.blog.co.uk/2013/10/17/wish-to-get-hooked-up-wif-a-sugar-daddy-or-16611440/
Follow this link above if you need a sugar mummy or daddy
Or you wana be hooked up with a lesbian patner or gay patner
Or you wana be have a one nite fling or date.or call 0812824897
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by nelxsantos(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2013
BOTH WUD TAKE THE BLAME BUT FG GOT THE HIGHER PERCENTAGE AS THEY PAY THOSE THAT JUST RELAX ON A SOFA SUCH HUGE AMOUNT AND GIVE THEIR TUTOR STIPENDS.
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by RickyDCasanova(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2013
ASUU is 2be blame,dis agreement wz reached wit a diffrnt govt and dis present govt is tryin 2address it properly...dis ASUU issue is becomin political unda-tone,just 2contribute in paintin GEJ govt bad...de should do wot dis present govt is tellin dem and lets see wot happens nxt.dey(ASUU)should be away dat dis issue is nt personal
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by RickyDCasanova(m): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2013
veraponpo:
This issue has only one cause and that is the only party you can blame------- FG.

ASUU is only demanding for what FG promised and agreed to. Now that ASUU is on strike FG finds it difficult to act now think of if ASUU is not on strike . It then means education is Nigeria would soon be worse than that of Somali. FG is irresponsible and immature on this issue. ASUU's demands were both agreed upon not by any previous government but same Mr Jonathan's regime more than 2 years ago. ASUU waited for action to be taken since then but FG gets money for about ten private jets, N255m for Oduah 2 cars, more than N100b for bail-out of banks, N1b for president's food, etc but for education there is no money.

There is always cause and there is always EFFECT. It only shows we dont have govt.

Resident doctors are on strike, ASUU on strike, ASUP, on strike, NASU on strike, CAC workers just called off, etc Which ways Naija.
is a lie...d ASUU/FG agreement wz reached in 2009 and GEJ wz nt d president den...so flash back
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by bumtos(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2013
Both.
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by Ayomich: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2013
both of dem are a be blame
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by davies4(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2013
Fg bcus its dey ar duty
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by pappythinko(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] I am not really well abreast on the cause of this strike but wt the little have heard of ASUU's agitation, the FG's reluctance n the perpetual incarceration of Nigerian students then i want to lay all the blames on ASUU. As academicians, I expect them to have done better wt d way they downed their tools over FG's reneging on an agreement known only to them, they shdn't have done this in such a way dt Naija Students would be affected. Their action is sheer thuggery IMO.
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by jaso1(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2013
I just can’t digest why FG will allow protracted strike of our university. But one can begin to have a clue on reason why elites, particularly those in Nigeria public office send their children abroad or private school to study.
One thing is clear here, that motives behind ASUU strike ought to be FG call and reawaken to its responsibility having admitted its failure. It's only in this fucking country that government play politics with its economy and lives of people. A meaningful government need not to be told about dividend of quality education. We lack research ability and nobody is concern about the cause. The unemployment we water in our mouth daily is as result of nonproductive graduates that Nigeria university produce. Consequently, It's obvious that the country is structured to favor some selfish individual particularly those in the affair of the nation. suffice it to say their children’s need not to work or school before securing a job in any sector, what he needed doing is to employed brilliant hand from poor background, whom learned via hardship to do the job while he act as boss and decides the formal salary.
It's illogical that Nigerians in their nonentity lack knowledge to understand this menace which call for their support for same government whose subjects them into this mess up.
It’s necessary for me to start seeking asylum in another country before am infected with average Nigerian syndrome about government.
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by dhabrio: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2013
ASUU is to be blamed cause they are fighting only for there pocket. the so called budget will be twisted after receiving the billions. although, FG has its own.
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by toyinolaigbe: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
fed govt is to be blamed
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by padoski(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
hardywaltz: FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG
FG

Lol...I agree with u jor
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by padoski(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
I can't categorically tell u people right now,but it's crystal clear like d Biblical menene teke lofaci dat d fg nd ASUU are in bemblum negotiations, kumkatua kaga i.e the are parambulating in an irregular geometry shape.... that's all
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by AshiwelJames: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
FG & ASUU the are the same people so,both of them are to be blamed
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by idristaku: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
FG is to blame
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by themytope(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]ASUU should be blamed, ASUU should take parts of d cash nd use it on two or three universities so dt d FG ll see nd pay d rest
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by kingteeee: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
The truth is that they are both to b blamed, FG is to b blame @ the first place but now ASUU don dey cross their boundary, imagine demanding for trillions of naira, what for? So d fact say nigeria jagajaga no b lie.
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
It no longer comes as a suprise that ASUU accuses the federal government of insincerity but despite all said both aint ready to reach a compromise......both are just so unreasonable and the clock kips ticking.....God wil see us true!
Re: ASUU And FG Who Is To Be Blamed For This Strike ? by tppzzy01(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Don't blame them. Please blame me.

Funniest person i ve met in my life that turn serious issue to joke matter. Kudos to u. Love that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N100,000 Fine For Abusing The National Flag - Reps / Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House / Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.