Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:11 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2041337 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao like play like play. An article was released today that gong hyo Jin is dating Kevin oh (he's a Korean American musician, 10 years younger) and that they are getting married this year. A few hours later her agency released their statement. Yes they are dating but they haven't discussed marriage yet. OmG I totally still see her as the type who doesn't plan to get married anytime soon but like I said, she could surprise us. My own now is the paparazzi that broke the news, was he just waiting for someone to catch the bouquet so that he/she can expose the person? Lmao I bet they know who everyone is dating aigoo

I discovered Kevin from his song Lover a few years back.... I am just wondering how they met. Nice one, I wish they weren't exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
toykathy:

Where is my congratulations cheesy

Lol CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ovems:
@ Kangminhyuksho, I don't understand Grid again o. I thought his father was the janitor that was killed. They have been saying so since episode I. How come now the father is a doctor?

Sis! I was confused too, I even had to re-watch the episode to make sure I wasn't losing my mind. I think due to the traumatic events as a kid he didn't remember the details of his father's death clearly. Also note that he never actually said the janitor was his dad. I guess his dad used to secretly bring him to work and begged the janitor to watch him which is why everyone thought he was the janitor's son. My main issue is the scene where he stole his dad's ID, his dad was clearly talking to a child who was home, is that not the same day the ghost came to form the grid and accidentally kill people? Except if he went back in time to steal the ID on a different day but then wouldn't the dad have noticed that his ID was missing? Anyway at least now we know that no matter what happened his dad would have died, ghost or no ghost

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
sarang60:

I discovered Kevin from his song Lover a few years back.... I am just wondering how they met. Nice one, I wish they weren't exposed.

Lol I didn't even know him from music. I first saw him in move to heaven and I was like yo who is this American lol and that was when I googled and discovered he was a musician. Lol they probably met in a bar at hongdae or itaewon (just kidding). I wish them well sha, I bet random variety shows will start casting him upandan in the name of gong hyo Jin's boyfriend. He should enjoy himself biko. Her fans are saying she posted his music on her IG sometime in 2020 and I'm wondering if that was when they met or if they had been dating way before then.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Sis! I was confused too, I even had to re-watch the episode to make sure I wasn't losing my mind. I think due to the traumatic events as a kid he didn't remember the details of his father's death clearly. Also note that he never actually said the janitor was his dad. I guess his dad used to secretly bring him to work and begged the janitor to watch him which is why everyone thought he was the janitor's son. My main issue is the scene where he stole his dad's ID, his dad was clearly talking to a child who was home, is that not the same day the ghost came to form the grid and accidentally kill people? Except if he went back in time to steal the ID on a different day but then wouldn't the dad have noticed that his ID was missing? Anyway at least now we know that no matter what happened his dad would have died, ghost or no ghost

Exactly my thoughts. And that's why he wouldn't have been the janitor's son because even if people confused him for the janitor's son, his father was on the phone with him at that exact time while the janitor's son was in the building. At a point, I thought maybe he was kidnapped by the janitor as a baby or something that's why people were confusing him with the doctor (since he grew up to look exactly like his biological father) but then again, the janitor won't be foolish enough to bring a child he kidnapped to the place where the biological father is.

I hope it's not a one episode per week drama because they are hoping people will forget the plot before the next episode o. I refuse to be confused cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ovems:

Exactly my thoughts. And that's why he wouldn't have been the janitor's son because even if people confused him for the janitor's son, his father was on the phone with him at that exact time while the janitor's son was in the building. At a point, I thought maybe he was kidnapped by the janitor as a baby or something that's why people were confusing him with the doctor (since he grew up to look exactly like his biological father) but then again, the janitor won't be foolish enough to bring a child he kidnapped to the place where the biological father is.

I hope it's not a one episode per week drama because they are hoping people will forget the plot before the next episode o. I refuse to be confused cheesy

I haven't watch this week's episode yet, thank goodness I know what am expecting so I will watch it prepared

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ovems:

Lmao please I can't laugh. That aspect of the drama is very unclear sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
toykathy:

I haven't watch this week's episode yet, thank goodness I know what am expecting so I will watch it prepared

Lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
toykathy:

Or maybe you remember it differently. Was his father the janitor that was killed in his presence? If your answer is like ours then, I don't know again o.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao please I can't laugh. That aspect of the drama is very unclear sha

Let's just see what they want to do next week sha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Finally thirty nine has ended. Mtcheww it would have been nice if it wasn't so boring and all of the attention on son ye Jin. Lol I called record of youth a park bo gum fan appreciation drama cos it seemed like the writer only cared about him. Thirty nine is also a fan appreciation drama *sigh*. I hope this cast get a better written drama quickly especially my mans Lee moo saeng, he was literally given scrap to work with but he ate up the screen every time. I especially loved his crying scenes, so emotional. I love me an actor than can cry with the whole of his being. The scene where son ye Jin refused to bid her final goodbye really got me. My one regret in life is not looking into the casket before my sister was buried. I literally thought I would die if I looked at her but I really regret it everyday and no matter what anyone says I think I always will.

As we have already discussed lol grid is still interesting except for the minor confusion. Shout out to seo Kang joon for acting 2 characters differently. I was really impressed that he even changed his tone and gait when he was acting as the dad

I love kill heel OmG. How are all the men sweet and foolish (well except for the politician, he's just an a-hole) anyway the men are all sweet and prone to doing really foolish things for love while the women are basically nasty a** dragons who only care about themselves. But bae OK sun tho, people betrayed you 30 whole years ago and instead of you to let go and let God, you're swallowing everything, killing yourself and forming revenge hian! She has time o. I think I'm even more scared of her than Gil Moran now cos at least with Gil Moran all she wants to do is destroy woo hyun's career after using her, I can't tell what bae OK sun will do to woo Hyun sha but I don't think they're going to become best friends or whatever. At the end of the day she's also using her. Woo hyun's husband is very silly sha. I get that he's hurt or maybe just embarrassed but why would he jeopardize the business that will put food on their table. See him going about like a fugitive or something lol such a silly rabbit. I know it's probably not going to happen but can woo Hyun just have an affair with seo pd(I'm actually begging in the name of God writernim) it just seems like such a waste to let it end as a one sided crush. I mean he's just so cute and they're just so hot lol or maybe he should pity his assistant and fall for her too. I don't know jare, I just need a love that doesn't make me want to barf. I would have said woo Hyun and ceo but that's just too risky biko. His wife is a vampire and she'll probably kill woo Hyun. Let them just continue their fake friendship. So Gil Moran also tried to use hae soo to get ceo Lee, the poor girl probably truly fell in love with him and that's what caused her death. I sort of don't want this drama to end cos I'm not ready to see woo Hyun suffer too much even though she's not entirely innocent

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lol I didn't even know him from music. I first saw him in move to heaven and I was like yo who is this American lol and that was when I googled and discovered he was a musician. Lol they probably met in a bar at hongdae or itaewon (just kidding). I wish them well sha, I bet random variety shows will start casting him upandan in the name of gong hyo Jin's boyfriend. He should enjoy himself biko. Her fans are saying she posted his music on her IG sometime in 2020 and I'm wondering if that was when they met or if they had been dating way before then.

When I saw his lover music video, I was like this one is definitely not fully Korean and then I did my research. I wish them well too and if they start casting him up and down, I am ready to watch Upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ovems:

Or maybe you remember it differently. Was his father the janitor that was killed in his presence? If your answer is like ours then, I don't know again o.

Although he never confirmed it that the janitor was his father only his actions made us believe that. What is sure is the fact that his father was killed by the ghost.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
toykathy:

Although he never confirmed it that the janitor was his father only his actions made us believe that. What is sure is the fact that his father was killed by the ghost.

True. But remember how he reacted when he was telling the detective about his father's death, after they saw the video of the janitor's death, he was talking/angry because his father was killed in his presence. The doctor's son was at home in the recent episode while the janitor's son was in the building. And they never said 2 people died that day, (the doctor and the janitor, but they later died on the same day after he time travelled). The only person that died was the janitor. According to the video. And he also mentioned several times that he had met the grid lady in the past (when the janitor was killed)

I also have an issue with his mother's part too. The first person he looked for after he went back to the past (1997) was his mother. He even went to the factory were she worked but they said she doesn't work there. That was the first time I thought that maybe he was not the janitor's biological son. Because if his father was a doctor, there is no way this wife would be working in a factory.

It occurred to me that maybe him going back to the past changed his past but the past only started to change when he went to the father's office, and prevented the grid from been built. So him looking for his mother in a factory in 1997 before going to the father's office was supposed to be exactly how his past was.

Longest post ever cheesy. And because of Grid for that matter. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:09am On Apr 02, 2022
EXO ladder season 3 teaser is out and I am not ready because my babies are still so baby.

Suho and Grey Suit are coming in hot.

I am overjoyed.

Good morning everyone

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:44am On Apr 02, 2022
One of my favorite Thai ost kings has been diagnosed with the despicable C and it is in the third stage. He said he is ok and that himself and everyone around him are doing everything they can and not giving up.

Since I saw the news, his voice in UWMA is constantly in my head....I don’t even know, I will continue to pray for him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Kim Jae Wook

2. Shin Jae Ha

3. Song Sang Yeon

4. Lee Mi Sook

5. Jo Jin Woong

6. Lee Seo Joon

7. Seo Jae Hyung

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2022
B'day cont'd

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2022
Ovems:

True. But remember how he reacted when he was telling the detective about his father's death, after they saw the video of the janitor's death, he was talking/angry because his father was killed in his presence. The doctor's son was at home in the recent episode while the janitor's son was in the building. And they never said 2 people died that day, (the doctor and the janitor, but they later died on the same day after he time travelled). The only person that died was the janitor. According to the video. And he also mentioned several times that he had met the grid lady in the past (when the janitor was killed)

I also have an issue with his mother's part too. The first person he looked for after he went back to the past (1997) was his mother. He even went to the factory were she worked but they said she doesn't work there. That was the first time I thought that maybe he was not the janitor's biological son. Because if his father was a doctor, there is no way this wife would be working in a factory.

It occurred to me that maybe him going back to the past changed his past but the past only started to change when he went to the father's office, and prevented the grid from been built. So him looking for his mother in a factory in 1997 before going to the father's office was supposed to be exactly how his past was.

I will answer this properly after I watch it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2022
Ovems:

So I have two theories lol. If we go by the "he stole his dad's ID on a different day" (which I really doubt) then it's possible he could have witnessed his father die cos I might not remember clearly but when the 2021 saeha went into the room where baby saeha was, the researcher saeha was attacked as he was entering the grid room and he collapsed on the floor in the corridor. Baby saeha saw a glimpse of the body cos I remember 2021 saeha tried to use his body to block his view. So maybe that's what he meant by he witnessed his father die before him and as he said, he couldn't remember the details clearly

Theory 2 maybe him traveling back in time distorted events which is why baby saeha was at home, 2021 saeha could stop the grid from being formed, dad could cash out on the solar wind damage money and his mom wouldn't have needed to work in the dangerous factory. He went to the factory first cos that's where she worked when his dad died but I guess since his dad didn't die..... You get the gist

P.s : lol grid deserves the longest post ever biko lol its worth it

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Everybody's favorite Lee MI sook ahjumma

2. My baby Kim jae wook oppaaaa

3. My love shin jae ha. See the first thing I want to hear when he comes back from the military is that he's scored his first lead role cos it's long overdue

4. Lmao seo jae hyung, he's a weird weirdo but I love him (I guess lol he's too weird) anyway it was after watching season 3 of love catcher and doing my research on him that I realized not only was he a former idol but I had also seen him in Lookout (aigoo). That reminds me I said I would check out ajax's music and I still haven't. I'll try today

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2022
5. My baby son sang yeon. Lemme pray the same prayer I pray for my Choi Hyun wook. Stay away from trouble and become a big star in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2022
Random post : I always love it when I get unlikely friendships in k-ent lol I don't know why. One pair of one of my unlikely friendship recently enlisted and before he left he was invited to hang out with his friend and they even uploaded it on YouTube (my hearteu). Lol who am I talking about. Story story so in 2017 kim Jin suk was cast as the male lead for 20th century boy and girl and sf9's inseong was cast to play his younger version. Tbh I didn't even think they'd meet on set cos it's not like they had any scenes together but they did meet and somehow found they had things in common, he's an idol, Jin suk has idol ish background lol, they both speak English lol I don't know what else drew them to each other but they've been good friends since then and I hope their friendship lasts a long time

*currently watching* : twenty five twenty one, forecasting love and weather, grid, a business proposal, Kill Heel, the king of pigs
Song of the day : heaven - taemin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2022
Game time

KEVIN OH

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2022
#spotlightsaturday

Today's spotlight is on the supporting characters of hayate the combat butler but lewl who am I kidding I could only watch episode 1 of the drama. I actually downloaded all episodes before realizing all of park shin hye's scenes were dubbed in mandarin. There's nothing I hate more than dubbed movies/series. One of the reasons I don't watch Telemundo or zee world. I prefer to hear the actual language than watching lips go a different way while the dubbers are saying something else so...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Guess the drama title

(COUNTRY) PLACE WHERE CLOTHES ARE WASHED

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Birthdays :

1. Everybody's favorite Lee MI sook ahjumma

2. My baby Kim jae wook oppaaaa

3. My love shin jae ha. See the first thing I want to hear when he comes back from the military is that he's scored his first lead role cos it's long overdue

4. Lmao seo jae hyung, he's a weird weirdo but I love him (I guess lol he's too weird) anyway it was after watching season 3 of love catcher and doing my research on him that I realized not only was he a former idol but I had also seen him in Lookout (aigoo). That reminds me I said I would check out ajax's music and I still haven't. I'll try today

Not until you mention love catcher, I didn't connect him to be the same Jae Hyung of love catcher

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

(COUNTRY) PLACE WHERE CLOTHES ARE WASHED

Sweden laundry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
toykathy:

Not until you mention love catcher, I didn't connect him to be the same Jae Hyung of love catcher

Lmao and you posted him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
toykathy:

Sweden laundry

Correct! That's the only question I'm asking today so congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KEVIN OH

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Well I've only seen him in move to heaven so that's my answer for everything even though his character did die

7. A deaf and dumb jeweler or whatever trying to navigate life. I don't think I've seen a drama where the main lead uses sign language so...

8. Erm anybody. As for real life I wish he and his girlfriend all the best

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao and you posted him

Exactly! I posted him cuz he was in a drama have seen. I didn't recognize him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) ... (2200) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.