Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:19 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2041371 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Spy

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Birthdays:

1. Gong Hyo Jin

2. Bae In Hyuk

3. Eunhyuk

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lol theres one more

Witch

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2022
Twenty five twenty one has ended and *sigh* I need to go look up the writer cos I think I'm in love. I really enjoyed it. I don't know if this makes sense but it was not a perfect drama but it was still an excellent drama. I mean what news Channel sends a newbie reporter to go be the correspondent covering 9/11 and how did ko yurim who was pretty much the most hated fencer in Korea suddenly become someone with an international training center in Korea. Apart from small issues like that, the drama really won me emotionally, I found myself rooting for all the characters that I cried so much during the last two episodes, it was like watching my family grow up, grow apart, achieving everything they wanted to. It was so freaking realistic and I think that's what's frustrating everyone cos baek yi Jin and hee do could have definitely worked things out and lived happily ever after, if yurim and ji woong can stay together even though they lived in different countries for years why can't yi Jin and hee do do the same but that's life. Not everyone ends up with their first love aigoo. Their first breakup scene is probably the most realistic break up I've seen in any drama. Usually when couples break up in dramas it's mostly someone being a noble idiot and all I feel is annoyance and then I go "anyway they'll get back together" so it doesn't really feel like a break up but here it felt so real, the dialog, their emotions, everything! Cos this is two people that obviously love each other but have drifted apart and it's no one's fault and it's just urghh. Anyway nice story, awesome cast, heartwarming drama, I still loved everything about it. It was probably the only drama I've seen where I couldn't predict the future episodes by watching previews, when I think this will happen, writer brings in another twist. I loved it. By the way who picks scripts for Nam joo hyuk, I really need to know cos mans has not had a bad drama since bride of the water god. I can't wait to see what his next project will be. This man is now a super star. Special shout out to hee do and ko yurim's arc. As for as I'm concerned theirs is not just a story of friendship, it's a love story true and true

Forecasting love and weather has also ended and honestly I lost interest in it a while ago so yeah.... I still liked it sha

Lemme goan watch the king of pigs and hope I don't combust in anger

P.s : happy birthday to gong hyo Jin unni

*currently watching* : grid, a business proposal, Kill Heel, the king of pigs
Song of the day : all of after school's discography

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2022
toykathy:

Witch

Lol i love you too

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Twenty five twenty one has ended and *sigh* I need to go look up the writer cos I think I'm in love. I really enjoyed it. I don't know if this makes sense but it was not a perfect drama but it was still an excellent drama. I mean what news Channel sends a newbie reporter to go be the correspondent covering 9/11 and how did ko yurim who was pretty much the most hated fencer in Korea suddenly become someone with an international training center in Korea. Apart from small issues like that, the drama really won me emotionally, I found myself rooting for all the characters that I cried so much during the last two episodes, it was like watching my family grow up, grow apart, achieving everything they wanted to. It was so freaking realistic and I think that's what's frustrating everyone cos baek yi Jin and hee do could have definitely worked things out and lived happily ever after, if yurim and ji woong can stay together even though they lived in different countries for years why can't yi Jin and hee do do the same but that's life. Not everyone ends up with their first love aigoo. Their first breakup scene is probably the most realistic break up I've seen in any drama. Usually when couples break up in dramas it's mostly someone being a noble idiot and all I feel is annoyance and then I go "anyway they'll get back together" so it doesn't really feel like a break up but here it felt so real, the dialog, their emotions, everything! Cos this is two people that obviously love each other but have drifted apart and it's no one's fault and it's just urghh. Anyway nice story, awesome cast, heartwarming drama, I still loved everything about it. It was probably the only drama I've seen where I couldn't predict the future episodes by watching previews, when I think this will happen, writer brings in another twist. I loved it. By the way who picks scripts for Nam joo hyuk, I really need to know cos mans has not had a bad drama since bride of the water god. I can't wait to see what his next project will be. This man is now a super star. Special shout out to hee do and ko yurim's arc. As for as I'm concerned theirs is not just a story of friendship, it's a love story true and true

Forecasting love and weather has also ended and honestly I lost interest in it a while ago so yeah.... I still liked it sha

Lemme goan watch the king of pigs and hope I don't combust in anger

P.s : happy birthday to gong hyo Jin unni

*currently watching* : grid, a business proposal, Kill Heel, the king of pigs
Song of the day : all of after school's discography

About Ko Yu Rim, I can totally relate to her story. She was the most hated but Hee do washed away the hatred by winning gold back to back. Besides its been 7 long years. Apart from the fact that she relocated, she was an amazing fencer

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Who sang it better
Song title : reality
Artists : mamamoo VS akdong musician
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : mamamoo's song is nice. It feels like a hipper/kpoppy take on Jason Mraz's style of music lol. Love the vocals. Love the rap

I love akdong musician's song. It's very playful as usual. The intro is a fave of mine cos I'm like wtf are these children doing again. I like the semi yodeling in the chorus

If I had to score mamamoo would get 3/5 and akmu 4/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
toykathy:

About Ko Yu Rim, I can totally relate to her story. She was the most hated but Hee do washed away the hatred by winning gold back to back. Besides its been 7 long years. Apart from the fact that she relocated, she was an amazing fencer

Yeah i totally get you. Its just that knowing how judgemental their country is I'm surprised she could get a comeback sef but your points are valid

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Guess the song title without vowels

L-CHNGMN FEAT CHNGH

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Guess the drama title without vowels

SWTHMSWTHNY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Game time

JESSICA JUNG

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of her

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Guess the drama title

MIND ROPES

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JESSICA JUNG

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of her

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Oh my lady (cameo)

2. Wild romance

Well the only real drama I've seen her in is wild romance so that's my answer for everything

7. Lol if she ever decides to adapt her book into a movie she should play lead

8. Drama - Jay Park lol just because I used to delusionally ship them back in the day. Real life - I'm not a big fan of her boyfriend or her relationship so I'll be fine with anyone else but if she's happy with him I guess I have to be

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Twenty Five Twenty One

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

MIND ROPES

Heart strings

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Yeah i totally get you. Its just that knowing how judgemental their country is I'm surprised she could get a comeback sef but your points are valid

Let's take Park Shi Hoo for example, he rested for 4yrs after raping* someone (even though he denied it but we both know that might not be true) and some of the celebrities that run off to military service whenever they commit crime.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tokskob2008: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pls which site can I download Korean series in mp4 with good subtitles?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Grey suit by SUHO is out and it is incredibly beautiful.

Go give it some love everyone.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Pls which site can I download Korean series in mp4 with good subtitles?

Netnaija
9jarocks
Nkiri
Kissasian (this one is better because it has more dramas/movies and the qualities are better too but the sizes are larger than the others).

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
EXO doesn’t make it easy for anyone honestly and every single one of them get the memo.

WELL DONE SUHO OPPA

I am looking forward to all the attempts people will make to cover grey suit.

It is indeed a beautiful song and I like the story the MV told

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ovems:

Twenty Five Twenty One

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
toykathy:

Heart strings

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
toykathy:

Let's take Park Shi Hoo for example, he rested for 4yrs after raping* someone (even though he denied it but we both know that might not be true) and some of the celebrities that run off to military service whenever they commit crime.

Yeah i get it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Welcome back Joseph.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

L-CHNGMN FEAT CHNGH

Dear olodos,

LIE - CHANGMIN FEAT CHUNGHA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

SWTHMSWTHNY

Dear olodos,

SWEET HOME SWEET HONEY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

LIE - CHANGMIN FEAT CHUNGHA

And I wanted to answer this o but I forgot

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tokskob2008: 12:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Ovems:

Netnaija
9jarocks
Nkiri
Kissasian (this one is better because it has more dramas/movies and the qualities are better too but the sizes are larger than the others).
Gracias

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:00am On Apr 05, 2022
Good night from Dori and I.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:42am On Apr 05, 2022
toykathy:

And I wanted to answer this o but I forgot

Eeyah

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2022
sarang60:
Good night from Dori and I.

I want the hoodie

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (2200) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.