Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,129 members, 7,928,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:10 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2040765 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2023
I know I said goodnight but Sung Hanbin brought me back this time.

I really hope that talented cheonsa gets to go after his first love when his idol years are over...he will be so good with children.... people in general.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:47am On Feb 26, 2023
Kim ji woong, Kim ji woong Kim ji woong Kim ji woong Kim ji woong Kim ji woong Kim ji woong Kim ji woong.

Ok I know that nae agi is not rapper or vocal of the year but that human is a visual to behold, his confidence and stage presence is equal to none, his dance skills are superb, I need nothing more.

Park Hanbin also caught my attention again with his clean vocals.

Han YuJin is also still on my radar

I did feel sorry for Na Kamden, poor boy.

The only thing that mad me sad was that G groups love me right team didn't win but I completely understand because K team was good too and they had more popular members. I only wished Hui and Jay's vote scores weren't that far apart because that song and performance was made for Jay.

Unnie your Ye Dam did well.

Looking forward to the next episode.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:02am On Feb 26, 2023
My favorite performance from ep 4. K groups love me right follows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hIok4VtNs

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Yup, they won't even let my heart heal... oh well who needs a heart.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Good morning everyone from cultural appreciation and I

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:01am On Feb 26, 2023
Happy birthday to Oh Jung Se

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:05am On Feb 26, 2023
sarang60:
Yup, they won't even let my heart heal... oh well who needs a heart.
I'm not eagerly waiting since I have two survival shows am watching, but I will be ready with my tissues

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:10am On Feb 26, 2023
sarang60:
Kim ji woong, Kim ji woong Kim ji woong Kim ji woong Kim ji woong Kim ji woong Kim ji woong Kim ji woong.

Ok I know that nae agi is not rapper or vocal of the year but that human is a visual to behold, his confidence and stage presence is equal to none, his dance skills are superb, I need nothing more.

Park Hanbin also caught my attention again with his clean vocals.

Han YuJin is also still on my radar

I did feel sorry for Na Kamden, poor boy.

The only thing that mad me sad was that G groups love me right team didn't win but I completely understand because K team was good too and they had more popular members. I only wished Hui and Jay's vote scores weren't that far apart because that song and performance was made for Jay.

Unnie your Ye Dam did well.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Ye Dam didn't get popularity he deserves, he was the only one that lost to g group. I feel sad for him. Nevertheless, we move...

I was not happy with the biased result, Jay did really well too. They should even stop this k and g group thing. But I'm sure they will use the opportunity to reduce the number of g group members

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:11am On Feb 26, 2023
sarang60:
I know I said goodnight but Sung Hanbin brought me back this time.

I really hope that talented cheonsa gets to go after his first love when his idol years are over...he will be so good with children.... people in general.

I'm happy he won. I am 1000% sure he's debuting this time

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
toykathy:

Ye Dam didn't get popularity he deserves, he was the only one that lost to g group. I feel sad for him. Nevertheless, we move...

I was not happy with the biased result, Jay did really well too. They should even stop this k and g group thing. But I'm sure they will use the opportunity to reduce the number of g group members

I really hope Ye Dam will find his color one day. It is true he is talented but like I keep saying, he doesn't have that magnetic force to attract and I don't know what it is.

That result made me sad but the gap between the scores made me mad...it was just popularity vote at the end of the day. The plan is working, most of the G proud contestants will be eliminated but I am just hoping that the really talented one that deserve to debut survive.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
sarang60:

I really hope Ye Dam will find his color one day. It is true he is talented but like I keep saying, he doesn't have that magnetic force to attract and I don't know what it is.

That result made me sad but the gap between the scores made me mad...it was just popularity vote at the end of the day. The plan is working, most of the G proud contestants will be eliminated but I am just hoping that the really talented one that deserve to debut survive.

Can you imagine someone like Lee da eul and 2pm guy ranking higher than talented one? This is one I really hate about survival shows.

All I want for Ye Dam is not even the debut cuz he is still young but he should just get the attention he deserves

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2023
The ratings for crash course in romance keep increasing yayyy. Tbh cos of election wahala I totally forgot about ccir and taxi driver 2, I just remembered this morning when I was going through Instagram and saw a few reels lol. I don't know if I'll be able to focus on them today cos my mind is everywhere all at once but I'll try to catch up

P.s: happy birthday to my faves ji sung, gong seungyeon and seo Hyun jin

*currently watching*: crash course in romance, the heavenly idol, taxi driver 2
Song of the day : Nemo - taemin

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2023
toykathy:

Can you imagine someone like Lee da eul and 2pm guy ranking higher than talented one? This is one I really hate about survival shows.

All I want for Ye Dam is not even the debut cuz he is still young but he should just get the attention he deserves

Lmao leave my 2pm guy alone unni

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM DONG WOOK

1. The first drama you saw hIM in

2. The most recent drama you saw hIM in

3. Your favorite drama of HIS

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HIM

6. Favorite line/quote HE has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HIM play

8. A person you'd like to see HIM paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since the king of pigs has ended I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Guess the song title without vowels

SPCL - GT7

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Guess the drama title without vowels

THTWNTRTHWNDBLWS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Guess the drama title

A COPY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

THTWNTRTHWNDBLWS

That winter the wind blows

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

SPCL - GT7

Special - Got7

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

A COPY

Imitation

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Birthdays :

1. Ji Sung

2. Seo Hyun Jin

3. Gong Seung Yeon

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
The ratings for crash course in romance keep increasing yayyy. Tbh cos of election wahala I totally forgot about ccir and taxi driver 2, I just remembered this morning when I was going through Instagram and saw a few reels lol. I don't know if I'll be able to focus on them today cos my mind is everywhere all at once but I'll try to catch up

P.s: happy birthday to my faves ji sung, gong seungyeon and seo Hyun jin

*currently watching*: crash course in romance, the heavenly idol, taxi driver 2
Song of the day : Nemo - taemin

So assistant Ji is the younger brother of the girl who committed suicide, the shameless unnie returned......

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2023
sarang60:

Imitation

Congratulations! You got all answers right

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao leave my 2pm guy alone unni

🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2023
toykathy:

Congratulations! You got all answers right

Hahahahaha.......I believe you.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
sarang60:

Imitation

Congratulations! You got all answers right!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
toykathy:

So assistant Ji is the younger brother of the girl who committed suicide, the shameless unnie returned......

It was very obvious he was the younger brother immediately they showed the flashback. So his sister isn't dead or what? I still haven't watched it

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

It was very obvious he was the younger brother immediately they showed the flashback. So his sister isn't dead or what? I still haven't watched it

The sister truly died and the brother killed their mother

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Congratulations! You got all answers right!!

Hahahahaha...Unnie already congratulated me but thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
I am so excited and ready.

9th of March

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
I demand that this baby be given more screentime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev-Un-j6jJI

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
I really do like this song and the singers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvPIlH-cwWo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (2200) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.