Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,666 members, 7,930,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:48 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2043432 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nae agi

This first one is his fan cam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xVA0TTnARM

This one is their full performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hIok4VtNs

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Good night everyone from I am always happy when he posts and I

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:32am On Feb 28, 2023
sarang60:

Hahahahaha...Unnie already congratulated me but thanks anyway.

πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2023
toykathy:

πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Just managed to finish last weekend's dramas. Crash course in romance is ending this weekend and I know everyone is going to get a happy ending so....

LOL taxi driver 2 went from action to comedy cos what were those episodes haha. Man can be so greedy cos why are you driving around with a truck full of money and still looking about for people to scam tsk tsk. So far this season is not looking as interesting as season 1 but I'm still enjoying the stories. I thought shin Jae ha was the person stalking Kim do ki at the end of episode 2 but it seems that's a different person. I still don't trust him Sha cos he came with ulterior motive, I just wonder if he'll later join the team or if he's there to destroy them

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Just managed to finish last weekend's dramas. Crash course in romance is ending this weekend and I know everyone is going to get a happy ending so....

LOL taxi driver 2 went from action to comedy cos what were those episodes haha. Man can be so greedy cos why are you driving around with a truck full of money and still looking about for people to scam tsk tsk. So far this season is not looking as interesting as season 1 but I'm still enjoying the stories. I thought shin Jae ha was the person stalking Kim do ki at the end of episode 2 but it seems that's a different person. I still don't trust him Sha cos he came with ulterior motive, I just wonder if he'll later join the team or if he's there to destroy them

I also don't enjoy last week's episodes. It's more of comedy than action but I believe it will get better. Shin Jae Ha better be a good character here cuz man be taking villain roles anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Once I notice that an agency starts focusing on an idol more than the group, I just know members are going to start leaving. Yesterday 5 members of up10tion left and today I'm hearing Rocky is leaving ASTRO. They spent all of their time focusing on eunwoo and once in a while moonbin and sanha so I'm not even surprised. Anyway I wish everyone well no matter what choice they make.

It seems the new reigning fad in dramaland is Joseon something, from Joseon psychiatrist to Joseon doctor to Joseon lawyer, I think there was almost a Joseon vampire. Anyway if they like they should do Joseon chef and veterinarian as long as there's a Joseon in the title, I already know I'm not watching it

Omo who has been managing yoo ah in! With the amount of propofol he has abused, I'm surprised he has not died like Michael Jackson except if he's been purchasing for his friends cos the amount they say he buys is just too much. Anyway apparently sbs, kbs and MBC have banned him from appearing on their channels and apart from all the brands that have dropped him, I'm not even sure Netflix is going to release his upcoming dramas. Usually Netflix doesn't give a damn so for them to be contemplating if they should release his dramas hmmm. Anyway he's too talented to be forever canceled, I know if he gets rehab and forms self reflection like joo ji hoon did, he'll be welcomed back to the industry. I always feel sorry for celebs that get on propofol cos it's like a necessary evil. They use it to treat them but it's so addictive and those ones just want to block out their pain and then they get addicted to it *sigh*. Free advice to managers, if your artist has to be on propofol for health reasons, watch them like a hawk cos it's a slippery slope. As for his Marijuana use that one is just him being a stupid stupid person cos you know that shi!t is illegal in your country. They need to arrest him and then send him to rehab lol. The doctors that also keep selling stuff to people need to be arrested

Nigeria wants to finish me so I decided to properly watch a drama I had previously skipped and I chose he who cant marry, I hope I enjoy it

P.s: happy birthday to ma dong seok oppa

*currently watching*: crash course in romance, the heavenly idol, taxi driver 2, he who cant marry
Song of the day : is it love - vixx

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2023
toykathy:

I also don't enjoy last week's episodes. It's more of comedy than action but I believe it will get better. Shin Jae Ha better be a good character here cuz man be taking villain roles anyhow

LOL amen

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE BO YOUNG

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life LOL DON'T DARE ANSWER THIS)

Since agency has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers has changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Guess the drama title

A COMMON 24 HOURS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone, I know it is crazy at the moment but make sure to stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Wahala wear hanbok

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Nae agi

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

A COMMON 24 HOURS

An ordinary day

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
toykathy:

An ordinary day

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
@sarang60
A girl posted her picture with Han Yu Jin and he presently in a hot mess of dating rumors. Career that is just starting..... I wish him well

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Guess the song title without vowels

DR.K-MN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
toykathy:
@sarang60
A girl posted her picture with Han Yu Jin and he presently in a hot mess of dating rumors. Career that is just starting..... I wish him well

You see why I don't like these people. So what if he has 15 girlfriends. He's not 2 years old ffs, why shouldn't he have or have had a girlfriend plus he's like 15 so I'm sure the relationship is nothing serious if it's even real. People need to get a life abeg

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Guess the drama title without vowels

VRTHRNBW

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since agency has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers has changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
The least you can do is to show the network that aired it winch.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

VRTHRNBW

Over the rainbow

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

You see why I don't like these people. So what if he has 15 girlfriends. He's not 2 years old ffs, why shouldn't he have or have had a girlfriend plus he's like 15 so I'm sure the relationship is nothing serious if it's even real. People need to get a life abeg

I was just laughing hard while reading the comments. They should really get a life

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
toykathy:

The least you can do is to show the network that aired it winch.

Lmao Lmao it's a 2007 sbs drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
toykathy:

Over the rainbow

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao Lmao it's a 2007 sbs drama

🀝

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

DR.K-MN

Dr. K - Minue

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
toykathy:

Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung

LOL correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
toykathy:

Dr. K - Minue

Correct! You got all answers right!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Birthdays :

1. Lee Hong Ki

2. Kim Young Dae

3. Lee Sun Kyun

4. Lee Ha Nee

5. Seo Eun Soo

6. Sung Hyuk

7. Go Hyun Jung

8. Kim Da Young (my baby becomes an adult today)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) ... (2200) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.