Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

............. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ............. (8978 Views)

My Husband Is Always Running / Pls Help, My Marriage Is Killing Me. / My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ............. by dayokanu(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
dontgivafuck:

My dear get this which u have failed to get: It is d responsibility/Duty//obligation of the Husband to take care of his wife n kids Intoto no exceptions be u muslim/xtian/trad worshipper/jewish/Atheist

D only person being hypocritical on this thread is YoU for equating d financial obligations of a man in marriage to that of a Woman. A man must do his Duty by his wife n kids n woman has no such Obligations. Based on this particular premise wch is as true n infallible as night n day according to all man made laws n religious/traditional ones all these Rubbish u re spewing here abt if d roles were reversd are balberdash.

If u are so pained by the natural benefits women get by the virtue of their sex then go for a sex change or much easier migrate to india where a woman will marry u n u rear kids for her n she will take care of U

This is exactly what I am talking about. You also forget that no religion said men and women are equal. The Bible expressly called men the head of women and requires women to submit 100% without reservation. So if you choose to follow the bible follow it 100%

Its the women who would claim they are not equal to men in responsibilities In the same vein still claim women are equal to men in benefit. What hypocrisy

Im not surprised anyway Its the same adabeke looking for a man that would take care of her

1 Like

Re: ............. by StateOfMind: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
dayokanu:

WHich of the above dont Nigerian men do to their wifes regularly?

is it sponsoring their education totally from secondary school till masters?

Paying rents for all their life? Opening shops for their wifes yet still have access to every money in the house?

If it were a housewife you all would come up with excuses . Now the shoe is on the other foot see vexing

The bottom line is its bad for any partner to leech on another permanently whether man or woman

I would see the next housewife thread and responses from the same posters on this thread who are threatening fire and brimstone

Hardly will a nigerian man do all of these and still respect the woman. And when these type of women come here to complain, you castigate them, call then names and tell them to go work their lazy asses off, but I am yet to see you condemn this man like you strongly show your disgust for housewives.

And which excuses would people come up with for a leeching housewife? Note the word leeching. The one that keeps ruining business? The one that refuses to get further education, the one that withdraws money as she pleases? The one that does online money transfer as she wants? And still not spending this awoof money on her household? Which man will even borrow huge sum of money from his bro for his future wife to start business in this century? I as a woman, would have reacted more if a fellow woman was doing all of this cos I dislike it generally when someone is being taken advantage of.

Condemn this man's act like you would have if he was female while you wait for the next thread...

4 Likes

Re: ............. by dayokanu(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
^^ You saw the part I put in bold. And I put it in bold intentionally

Its wrong for any partner to leech on another. Anyone who does it is a lazy bone as its common with a lot of naija women and some men are starting to follow that trend

Its a marriage both parties are expected to do their part, not Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop

The same thing I would tell the man if it was his issue. Give the Spouse just what is needed to survive and nothing more, any luxury you only do at your discretion you are not mandated to.

And if it gets too much separate. No one is another ones slave

1 Like

Re: ............. by dontgivafuck: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
dayokanu:

This is exactly what I am talking about. You also forget that no religion said men and women are equal. The Bible expressly called men the head of women and requires women to submit 100% without reservation. So if you choose to follow the bible follow it 100%

Its the women who would claim they are not equal to men in responsibilities In the same vein still claim women are equal to men in benefit. What hypocrisy

Im not surprised anyway Its the same adabeke looking for a man that would take care of her

Please wat responsiblities are You talking of? that Men carry d financial responsibilities does it mean that Women hv no Equal responsibilities? Or u fink House-keeping, child rearing N maintaining a working Home is somehow inferior to making money? U make me laff... If there is any superior one it is obvious in d fact dt virtually almost all Women can decide to hustle n mk it more than dia male peers in fact, only 20% of men can Run n maintain a clean home n nt break down in a week. In fact most women of nowadays do d two n still manage to appear perfect without stress.

As for Benefits, I really don't get wat u mean by they want to have equal benefits? Marriage as I see it everyone contributes equally n benefits equally but its obvious u don't see d maintaining of a home as contribution so I leave u to ur views but bear in mind dt it is with such views U'll hv a house to return to n Not a home.

I take it adabeke is your sister, is she d elder or younger one?

1 Like

Re: ............. by dominique(f): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Lol @SOM and idontgivafuk, you've both said it all. I can't believe Dayo thinks we would endorse a lazy, extravagant, inconsiderate housewife because of her gender. When an abused housewife comes crying about how badly her husband is treating her, its their lot that will blame her for her misfortunes. If she had been contributing to the family, her husband would have treated her better ko? But the situation is reversed now, the woman is the sole provider. still they're still trying to heap the blame on her and somewhat justify the husband's actions. Chai! Nigerian women we dey try o, may God helep us tongue

3 Likes

Re: ............. by dominique(f): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
dontgivafuck:

If u are so pained by the natural benefits women get by the virtue of their sex then go for a sex change or much easier migrate to india where a woman will marry u n u rear kids for her n she will take care of U

This part of your post got me rofl grin
Re: ............. by Abbey2sam(m): 12:10am On Oct 12, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
That's not even the issue.
Soon she will start hearing rumurs of secret wife and children somewhere and of course funded with her money!

I won't be surprise since we are in nigeria....
Re: ............. by ChiSun27(m): 6:35am On Oct 12, 2013
You just need to pray for him...some evil spirits might be responsible for this...its not ordinary dear...all you need is to consult God and pray him out of the situation...God be with you.
Re: ............. by greedie1(f): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2013
Phema:
I hope for the life of me, you are being sarcastic. . .

i was
Re: ............. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2013
Another thing we have looked at is "abuse". Men like this tend to be abusive. This might hinder the op to take any step suggested hence. An idle mind is ................ God be with U, op in any decision U take.
Re: ............. by bukatyne(f): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Guitarlife: and you couldn't gimme a like huh ? Lol.
Now go back and do the needful.

Yes daddy! lol cheesy

The needful done!
Re: ............. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
this is why i wish i was born in across the nation.... Buh ere in africa na so so marriage they go dey scream.. Divorce isnt an option
Re: ............. by pickabeau1: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
^ you can still decide not to marry
As long as you are true to yourself and not pushing it as a coping mechanism

It's a free world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence / How Do One Get The Husband To Pay For His Children's Welfare After Seperation. / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.