Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,923 members, 7,980,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:03 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (631738 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2013
Ambeyh: wasereh,me self dey laf my own 2 till we chop TRVgrin,wen we chop d laffta go increasegringringringringrin
....grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2013
miss bon: I don't get dis, if u ask a question here, u get answered. peeps too have been denied here and they refire. No hard feelings abeg
No offence taken
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2013
miss bon: I don't get dis, if u ask a question here, u get answered. peeps too have been denied here and they refire. No hard feelings abeg
No offence taken
ChriGo: ....I wish bro....God knows i would av given you Intructions to Pay ur whole Tuition and 5yrs Accomodation grin.....cuz i know say na PR you wan go chop.....CIC-ChriGo Noni....lol.....
*smiles*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2013
ehen now welcome to the thread of joy and laffter smiley
demoah:
No offence taken

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2013
....Wa gbayi Bon bon bon grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2013
osheee chrigo mi grin
ChriGo: ....Wa gbayi Bon bon bon grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2013
miss bon: osheee chrigo mi grin
Consular general chrigo and deputy miss bon I will continue following this thread in the morning. Sleep beckons. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2013
demoah:
Consular general chrigo and deputy miss bon I will continue following this thread in the morning. Sleep beckons. Cheers
....Nothing do you my brother....I ChriGo solemly swear that i shall stamp ur Visa grin....Welcome to the Forum.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: ....Nothing do you my brother....I ChriGo solemly swear that i shall stamp ur Visa grin....Welcome to the Forum.....
Lmao. I'm not looking for visa bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: ....Nothing do you my brother....I ChriGo solemly swear that i shall stamp ur Visa grin....Welcome to the Forum.....
Lmao. I'm not looking for visa bro and thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2013
demoah:
Lmao. I'm not looking for visa bro and thanks
....Oh you don dey canny already....Ok I ChriGo solemly swear that i shall stamp your PR....Abi u don chop dat 1 too? grin.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lillaowow(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2013
onos9ice: Hello, goodmawnin. After submiting my applicatn online whats required of me next.

>biometric

Chill Medical

Chill TRV, by God's Grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by movein: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2013
Anyone heading to or in Lakeland college?    .. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by moonlight7(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2013
Prodigee: Pls is anyone in Brandon university (Manitoba)? Need more info about the school...
I am heading to brandon Uni for winter, so I cud be of help to u, any other brandon uni applicant in the house?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2013
kesiena_oritse: PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!! I went to the embassy and after much waiting, I have gotten my Visa. Please if u know your application has exceeded the processing time, please do try and visit the CDHC for enquiries ooooo and find out first hand information for yoursef.Those VO's I dont understand them. What and how they do the selection of issuance of visa beats me. LEVELS DE AND LEVELS DE. Things de hapen for dat place wen man nor fit tell. How person go submit october 29, they get her visa today? See as call just de enter d babe fon from inside or security go just de come ask her one or two question. Anyway like I said, my application was just 6months and a week and done medicals but no reply from them. But today, as God has said it will be, I went there o calmly and patiently waiting for my turn, and was ushered in. E nor reach 3mins dem don give me all my paper back and passport including letter of introduction ooooooo. I just come weak! Peeps if your docs are good and instructions followed as it is on the nigeria.gc.ca website, you are good to go.its just time it will take. Just imagin a whole six months of processing. But I finally got it. No be my power o na God and aadherence to instructions. Na so 600k for don go one agent! Na to book flight sharp sharp ooooo! To all NLanders yet to receive any info, just keep track of your dates and if its past d processing time, pay dem a visit on a tuesday or thursday and hear for yoursef. Vfs has no info to give you. Their job is to help check if you have the docs immigration needs and transport your docs to the embassy and return when its time for collection.

Dont be deceived! The embassy attends to cases once they have exceeded the average processing time once your case is made known to them on tuescay or thursday by 7am. If you have inquiries to make, you can still go but all u get is a phone call wit d answer they have. Most answers they give u are on the site.

It is wel! Dont lose hope. I almost withdrew my application at a point but a friend adviced me to be patient and prayerful. Alot goes on in tne embassy you cant tell. What stopped them from issuing me d visa since october which was d due date? Peeps patience and prayers and we will all get to Canada.

Thanks to this forum for all the enlightments and stories. I appreciate ooooooo!!!
. Congrats!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2013
Hw do I reduce the size of my bank statement. It has to be 4mb. Am using pdf
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Una goodmornin OOO!!!! Anybody at Memorial University in the house? I need accomodation info and help I beg. I nor understand dis one them say I de on waiting list for on campus accomodation. Anyone?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Anointed111: . Congrats!!!!!

Thanks Annoited111.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
onos9ice: Hw do I reduce the size of my bank statement. It has to be 4mb. Am using pdf
...Copy and paste ur financial docx inside microsoft word(preferable 2010 version)....click save as Pdf.....dem no born d docx papa well make e no reduce grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
Anointed111: . Congrats!!!!!
...Haba!! Anointed111 ur hand no dey pain u to dey type Congrats?....U don do medics all dis while and u still neva break ur TRV news.....hmmm!!....God punish devil Papa.....expecting ur TRV news bro grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lexmikey: 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Good day guys,i am new to this forum and i have been advice to seek help here in completing my online application.i am currently faced with the challenge of making my online payments,that is after submitting less than ten documents which i find rather disturbing especially as i couldn't include my sponsors bank statement which is quite voluminous and there was visibly to place to upload educational document too.can some one please tell me if i would be called at some point to show these.and please how do i make payments,as My CIC ACCOUNT has refused to let me review my documents and subsequently make payment as the instruction states. thanks in anticipation of any prompt response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: ...Copy and paste ur financial docx inside microsoft word(preferable 2010 version)....click save as Pdf.....dem no born d docx papa well make e no reduce grin.....

Bros Chrigo thank u very much. May God bless you.
I wish I could have your contact. But I can't acces my email In which I registered with.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
onos9ice: Hw do I reduce the size of my bank statement. It has to be 4mb. Am using pdf

Or proli reduce the size of the each scand .jpg size b4 putting em in2 the .doc by using microsoft picture manager or any jpg compressing tool, arrange in the doc and save as pdf.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hello Bro, am around o. still waiting for my new Passport from Abuja. Thanks for checking on me.
nas-jay:
where is @ Jesunro any update
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Tilt your head sideways, am right beside u sis... lolz
britiko:

Abt to ask same question. Jesunro, where art thou?
@naas-jay-- I'm yet to see ur application story. Being waiting forever...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hello people........... I've just applied. Where's the closest VAC so I'll give my biometrics. And do they open everyday

Application route: Online
Application date: December 6, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
I just got medical call up now. submitted sep4 paper route . pls where is d best place to do the medicals and the cost. And also any necessary things I need to do this

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
onos9ice:

Bros Chrigo thank u very much. May God bless you.
I wish I could have your contact. But I can't acces my email In which I registered with.
....My brother u got no issue...use anoda email...just go to ur Cic settings and change d email to anoda...and do not 4get to change dat as well on ur Application form....Lobatan!! grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ono9ice: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: ....My brother u got no issue...use anoda email...just go to ur Cic settings and change d email to anoda...and do not 4get to change dat as well on ur Application form....Lobatan!! grin....
Bros, no wahala with my application oh...... I want to send u a pm, that was why i mentioned email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
lexmikey: Good day guys,i am new to this forum and i have been advice to seek help here in completing my online application.i am currently faced with the challenge of making my online payments,that is after submitting less than ten documents which i find rather disturbing especially as i couldn't include my sponsors bank statement which is quite voluminous and there was visibly to place to upload educational document too.can some one please tell me if i would be called at some point to show these.and please how do i make payments,as My CIC ACCOUNT has refused to let me review my documents and subsequently make payment as the instruction states. thanks in anticipation of any prompt response.
.....Owo baba ijebu....Da pada!!!....u wan submit ur App without Sponsor's statement of account?....Garbage in Garbage out.....bro no mata how many ur files have, once u save as pdf u go get reduced size....i dey try shrink sum docx yestd fear catch me....d docx many die and at d end of the day i got 3.2mb size....its still within the range of the required 4mb....so my brother Package ur docx well else u're heading towards OYO,nigeria grin.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.