Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,459 members, 7,923,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:12 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (624675 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Amefrica:

*sniffles* I smell jealousy.
....grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
am going to ontario but i go always dey present for lambton smiley
Sleek5:

Gbam...she don talk am oo, infact that will make perfect sensegrin miss bonare you going to ontario too? Or better still lambton? grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
marksum: Wow congrat sis,Am very very happy 4 yu, in short we go pop Champagne..I pray that God wld perfect what he has started in your life and your application..Mine wld be next in jesus name grin

Thanks a lot marksum. I appreciate. We go pop am oo, God will perfect all he started. Urs is next week, believe and keep the faith!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
LOL, u shuld smell excitement not jealousy. joor o! grin
Amefrica:

*sniffles* I smell jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: ....grin....

cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
ChriGo: ....Lwkmd grin....Sleek5 make sure u do ur medics at Asaju ooo....

Yes, that's where I will be doing it. By next wk..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
miss bon: LOL, u shuld smell excitement not jealousy. joor o! grin
....Hmmm!! grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
miss bon: LOL, u shuld smell excitement not jealousy. joor o! grin

grin I smell both!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by almonche: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
buchi4med: @detola, I advice u look for 1 yr post graduate certificate course in health first at canadian college b4 u can go further to do ur MPH. That's my target and I have got a post graduate cert course at Lambton college. I really prefer Queens University (16months) as the course has placement where u can work and gain experience as you study just like the course am going to pursue. It is a nice decision with diverse opportunities with MPH. There is no need waiting on getting direct entry into MPH.It is a hot course and competitive, considering our Naija degree, o boy if you really know what u are looking for do not hesitate to follow my trend.

Please do you have any idea on any good college i can have postgrad diploma in geological sciences/mining cos i graduated with 2.2.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
temie fash:

No vex brodaly,The thing dey pain me ni....Pipu plenty here dey wait for med instruction,U dey find cic chrigo,why u no wait for deputy Bon....lolz....Abeg,Canada cold they await you.....
temie,chrigo,miss bon,ambeyn.u guys rock,so much luv in thy buildin,i luv u all,dats d spirit of 9jas,always brodaly.i pray we wil all meet in canada sum day to celebrate dis friendship.chrigo no vex say i include miss bon ooo,no string attached.Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by almonche: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=kayce43]Hey Guyz! I know there must have been a lot of goodnews here. Congrats to everyone who has been called for medicals and dose who got dia visa, I have been in Canada for 6months now and the experience has been rewarding though honestly school is very tasking that's y I couldn't keep up with nairaland. I am here this period to help with information anyway I can and if I don't reply you on time please send me a PM so I cld answer the question for everyone to see...God bless all the consistent contributors like boss Siga,earthgreeners (can't believe you still here) in btw congrats burningflamz told me you in Canada now....u deserve it, God bless evryother person dat has bin helpful to this forum. Cheers pple![/quo

could you kindly help with info concerning good colleges i can have postgrad diploma in geosciences. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
Huzzie: @sleek5 n Ojoolajire...Congrats to you both on your medicals....Ojo; you cant do your medicals without the medical form, so wait till monday to retrieve your documents at VFS b4 heading to Asaju or Children practice.

Thanks Huzzie
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
BlessedNkem: temie,chrigo,miss bon,ambeyn.u guys rock,so much luv in thy buildin,i luv u all,dats d spirit of 9jas,always brodaly.i pray we wil all meet in canada sum day to celebrate dis friendship.chrigo no vex say i include miss bon ooo,no string attached.Lolz
....Haba!! vex ke....as Long as no strings attached den u be my padi...lol...else!! make i no even tink d else grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Jesunro: Congrats to the duo; Sleek and ojoolajire. @ Ojo0lajire, i saw u at cdch dat day o. i was the lady talking to that pessimistic guy about 'the eye of the needle' thingy, you now helped us to google it... hope u recollect sha?

Thanks Jesunro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sleek5:

Thanks a lot marksum. I appreciate. We go pop am oo, God will perfect all he started. Urs is next week, believe and keep the faith!!
Amen o I claim it In Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sleek5: Good evening house...I took a nap later today and by the time I woke up at about 6:30pm, I saw 2 missed calls from my agent. I called back and I was told MY MEDICALS JUST DROPPED grin . I am super excited, ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD!

My application was actually submitted SEPTEMBER 30th by my agent. I used company sponsorship, different surnames. I still remember how jadapinkett13 and chrigo battled it out on whether I stand a chance to even be called for medicals or not. Jadapinket13 sounded so discouraging and chrigo was so encouraging, I kept faith! At the end of the day, God knows best!! To Chrigo I say thank you and God bless U. The beauty of life sometimes does not only lie on how happy you are, but how happy/encouraged you make other people. To all the beautiful people on this thread, thanks for all your countributions. All those awaiting medics/trv...urs is settled by God.

My medics came in exactly, 2months and 6days after submission. Lambton college - human resource management - Jan 2014.
Congratulations dear, I tap from you. I am next for medical instruction. This december is so sweet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 1:30am On Dec 07, 2013
@Sleek5....So happy for u...congrats...@BlessedNkem...If u really want a peace of mind on this tread,No string must b attached....@Tolyem....Anticipating oooo

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2013
Congratulations @Sleek5 Congratulations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2013
BlessedNkem: temie,chrigo,miss bon,ambeyn.u guys rock,so much luv in thy buildin,i luv u all,dats d spirit of 9jas,always brodaly.i pray we wil all meet in canada sum day to celebrate dis friendship.chrigo no vex say i include miss bon ooo,no string attached.Lolz
Thanks bro,is ur number already going wonna buzz u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sunshineendles: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2013
gstring133: Any1 heading to Lambton college Toronto campus for may intake.

I am , u are not alone!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2013
temie fash: @Sleek5....So happy for u...congrats...@BlessedNkem...If u really want a peace of mind on this tread,No string must b attached....@Tolyem....Anticipating oooo
..... grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SleemB: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Sleek5:

Did you submit your visa application via the online route or at vfs?
@Sleek5 just sent u a PM.need to make some urgent enquiries.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2013
hi..guys..I trust dias goodnews on all fronts...bin so busy.ehmmmm..Miss Bon in no distant tym..we will b calin u Mrs *****.. *wink*. It culd hapn in Canada..Chirgo hop u ready to walk n jog down d aisle... wink

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2013
Sleek5: Good evening house...I took a nap later today and by the time I woke up at about 6:30pm, I saw 2 missed calls from my agent. I called back and I was told MY MEDICALS JUST DROPPED grin . I am super excited, ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD!

My application was actually submitted SEPTEMBER 30th by my agent. I used company sponsorship, different surnames. I still remember how jadapinkett13 and chrigo battled it out on whether I stand a chance to even be called for medicals or not. Jadapinket13 sounded so discouraging and chrigo was so encouraging, I kept faith! At the end of the day, God knows best!! To Chrigo I say thank you and God bless U. The beauty of life sometimes does not only lie on how happy you are, but how happy/encouraged you make other people. To all the beautiful people on this thread, thanks for all your countributions. All those awaiting medics/trv...urs is settled by God.

My medics came in exactly, 2months and 6days after submission. Lambton college - human resource management - Jan 2014.
Congrats , sharply go do your medicals. . Mine was one month and 13days. Sometimes I dont understand this people
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2013
kingsolve:
Congratulations dear, I tap from you. I am next for medical instruction. This december is so sweet.

thanks kingsolve, yours is next week, just keep the faith!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2013
temie fash: @Sleek5....So happy for u...congrats...@BlessedNkem...If u really want a peace of mind on this tread,No string must b attached....@Tolyem....Anticipating oooo

Thanks Temie
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2013
nas-jay:
Congratulations @Sleek5 Congratulations

Thanks nas-jay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2013
Sleem-B:

@Sleek5 just sent u a PM.need to make some urgent enquiries.

I replied your pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2013
zigi88:
Congrats , sharply go do your medicals. . Mine was one month and 13days. Sometimes I dont understand this people

Thanks Ziggi, only God understands them, its well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2013
zigi88:
CHAI one month and 13days?shocked sorry,were you do your medics cos dat hospital needs to be sued. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2013
I just left Asaju. have already booked appointed for Wednesday. And I was also told the maximum time for them to send the result is a week . I hope they will keep to their words .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2013
dont worry Quantumfisika, we will surely invite you grin
Quantumfisika: hi..guys..I trust dias goodnews on all fronts...bin so busy.ehmmmm..Miss Bon in no distant tym..we will b calin u Mrs *****.. *wink*. It culd hapn in Canada..Chirgo hop u ready to walk n jog down d aisle... wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.