Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,925 members, 7,980,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:10 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (631739 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2013
miss bon: dont worry Quantumfisika, we will surely invite you grin

AMEN!!! May God bless your Union

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2013
ojoolajire: I just left Asaju. have already booked appointed for Wednesday. And I was also told the maximum time for them to send the result is a week . I hope they will keep to their words .
Nice one bro...wich sch are u heading to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2013
miss bon: am going to ontario but i go always dey present for lambton smiley

*sm1 plz pass mi d mic*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2013
@gstring133 "YES"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Huzzie:
Nice one bro...wich sch are u heading to?
university of Windsor Ontario
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
AMEN my brother smiley
nicemax:

AMEN!!! May God bless your Union

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
.... grin grin.....
greatheights:

*sm1 plz pass mi d mic*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
Oya take mic... yarn make we hear! Lol

greatheights:

*sm1 plz pass mi d mic*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buchi4med: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Sleek5, I congratulate u once again and I pray for those expecting theirs and encourage u all to be hopeful. There is nothing too hard for God. Wow Lambtonians are too many in the house, is like we will form a community in SARNIA, and TORONTO. Naija no dey carry last, One Love and merry xmas in advance to everyone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Quantumfisika: hi..guys..I trust dias goodnews on all fronts...bin so busy.ehmmmm..Miss Bon in no distant tym..we will b calin u Mrs *****.. *wink*. It culd hapn in Canada..Chrigo hop u ready to walk n jog down d aisle... wink
....Quantumfiska!!...Dia is gud news and the news is you sha be invited for free food grin....We are preparing for it....am ready...lol....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
greatheights: @gstring133 "YES"
....Bro Na Lambton toroto campus u dey Go?....Abi na ur spirit dey go?.....dem don give u mic oya burst grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by snugle: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Joymaduka: I have collected. My package using my tracking number , I was denied and when I opened my package I saw my original documents but I dnt see my intl passport. The prob now is I already signed picked up my me. Before I opened it @ the cic now I was given an email addy to caontact them. What if dey deny ever seeing my passport,d stress of new passport + going to abuja nd police report, this feels like the end of the world cry

Its not the end of the world, well not yet. Write a letter to VfS with your full names, passport number, date of birth explaining that you passport wasnt in the package. There was no direct correspondence with the embassy so writing them might not be helpful. Its VFS responsibility to ensure that all documents are returned as they were submitted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
demoah: If anyone needs help with college admissions, just holla

Abeg do u knw any College that has a 2-yr PGD or PGC program in a law related field.I'll prefer Ontario.thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
sparta_300: Oya take mic... yarn make we hear! Lol

Sparta_300 lwkmd ooo. u don do well gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro Na Lambton toroto campus u dey Go?....Abi na ur spirit dey go?.....dem don give u mic oya burst grin....

iREP Lambton in and out o.

I stil dy observe I go soon burst like busta
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
greatheights:

wasereh,haha am fillen d rhymes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
greatheights:

....hmmm!! grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Maximip(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well done guys. Timely success to all IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akinyes(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
I am in PHC and but my cousin is in lag and I want him to storm †ђξ CDHC on tuesday. Is there any document I need to give him except my info? @chrigo @ame pls help out ccos I know chrigo is doing teleportation services for Miss Bon from abuja grin thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
akinyes: I am in PHC and but my cousin is in lag and I want him to storm †ђξ CDHC on tuesday. Is there any document I need to give him except my info? @chrigo @ame pls help out ccos I know chrigo is doing teleportation services for Miss Bon from abuja grin thanks
Just your application information, that is all he needs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
akinyes: I am in PHC and but my cousin is in lag and I want him to storm †ђξ CDHC on tuesday. Is there any document I need to give him except my info? @chrigo @ame pls help out ccos I know chrigo is doing teleportation services for Miss Bon from abuja grin thanks
you need
1)Full name.as it appears on ur int'l passport
2)Date of birth
3)Tracking Number
4)Phone number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hello house, 
Please I need information especially from those in Canada on an estimate of the time you get to spend at the point of entry sorting out the stamping of your study permit.  
I need this information to guide me on booking the connecting flight to the school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by martcrown: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
demoah: College admission is the easiest.
Do these colleges admit for Masters program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Hello house, 
Please I need information especially from those in Canada on an estimate of the time you get to spend at the point of entry sorting out the stamping of your study permit.  
I need this information to guide me on booking the connecting flight to the school. 

You will be attended too as soon as it gets to your turn....No waiting time...I dont know about others but mine was a straight-smooth thing...No delay....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
martcrown:
Do these colleges admit for Masters program?
Colleges only offer diploma programs and postgraduate diplomas and they are relatively cheap compared to a masters degree at a university
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
justicia:

Abeg do u knw any College that has a 2-yr PGD or PGC program in a law related field.I'll prefer Ontario.thanks!
The law related programs are mostly 2year diploma programs not PGD or PGC

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Phate07(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
almonche:

Please do you have any idea on any good college i can have postgrad diploma in geological sciences/mining cos i graduated with 2.2.

You can begin your search here www.ontariocolleges.ca . Thats for colleges in Ontario (around 25 of them).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
temie fash:

You will be attended too as soon as it gets to your turn....No waiting time...I dont know about others but mine was a straight-smooth thing...No delay....
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Hello house, 

When i landed in Toronto, 30mins max u don get ur study permit ontop ur passport. Just a few questions like what school, course,how was ur trip and Finally, WELCOME TO CANADA...... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonybunor(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
hello and goodevening everyone here pls is it advisable to apply online for ur sturdy visa? cause here in Nigeria if u dont go face to face they wont handle ur case with intent. pls i need ur Heads and experience on this....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
tonybunor: hello and goodevening everyone here pls is it advisable to apply online for ur sturdy visa? cause here in Nigeria if u dont go face to face they wont handle ur case with intent. pls i need ur Heads and experience on this....

Who did you want to facelolz....Your face gan will scare the Vos sef....Do apply online brother......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by movein: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
My people abeg shey nobody dey go Lakeland or dey Lakeland? I asked this same question the last time but no one answered.. Instead dem dey like my post cry cry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.