Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,494 members, 7,971,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:01 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630478 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Omila007: 1:31am On Dec 08, 2013
demoah:
Well your brothers are actually right, Sarnia is broing, Kitchener is also boring but you can still escape to neighbouring cities to have fun. I have a friend at Fanshawe who said London aint bad, I've been to london once but i went to the country side and it was looking DEAD.

You are really flexing the province.
Have you been to Windsor?
what can you say about there and St clair college.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 1:31am On Dec 08, 2013
demoah:
Well your brothers are actually right, Sarnia is broing, Kitchener is also boring but you can still escape to neighbouring cities to have fun. I have a friend at Fanshawe who said London aint bad, I've been to london once but i went to the country side and it was looking DEAD.
…London is better than those places…

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Omila007: 1:32am On Dec 08, 2013
demoah:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 1:34am On Dec 08, 2013
Omila007:

… Why are u so concerned about the location … if u want a place where u can faaji well… why not look for a school in Toronto…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 1:34am On Dec 08, 2013
almonche:

Info like how much do i get to have in my SOA, the tuition fee per semester is kike $4,300
I dont know the exact amount now but if you haven't paid your fees, it is advisable you have between 4-5mil in your account but if you have paid your full tuition, 3mill is ok. This is not the standard, pls dont quote me. its just an estimate. This was the standard about 3years ago but CIC requirements change very often.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 1:35am On Dec 08, 2013
ojeota: Pls what is the difference between college and university.

Very soon, u will ask. What is the difference between Chrigo and Miss bon. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 1:37am On Dec 08, 2013
demoah:
I dont know the exact amount now but if you haven't paid your fees, it is advisable you have between 4-5mil in your account but if you have paid your full tuition, 3mill is ok. This is not the standard, pls dont quote me. its just an estimate. This was the standard about 3years ago but CIC requirements change very often.
….. Bros… don't give false info… there is no standard of 3mil anytime ooo…. the best advise is to have more than enough to cover ur tuition, living expenses and some jara…. if someone gets his/her visa with 3mill… na luck and the Almighty…

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Omila007: 1:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Siga: … Why are u so concerned about the location … if u want a place where u can faaji well… why not look for a school in Toronto…

Toronto is expensive now bro.
I just want somewhere a little lively and relatively cheap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:38am On Dec 08, 2013
temie fash:

Baba Siga...Abeg na one puzzle we dey try unravel....Aw person fit pass Canal enta Canada...I wan use am collect PRV...The thing too much for @Chribongo(Both of em) and other Oga on NL...Abeg help us out ooo
....hmmm...now I get ugrin...still www.siga.com ....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 1:39am On Dec 08, 2013
Omila007:

No i haven't and i dont know St clair college. I should remind you that not all colleges in Canada are run by the Govt. You should find out if your choice of college is a private one or run by the govt because if you attend a private college,you wont be eligible for anything such as off campus work permit or permanent residence. Meaning, you get kicked out once you are done.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 1:39am On Dec 08, 2013
Omila007:

… Windsor is not bad… but u will constantly deal with all those American teenagers coming in to drink… very close to Detroit…fun fit dey but not cool… Hamilton is much better…very close to Toronto…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 1:42am On Dec 08, 2013
Siga: ….. Bros… don't give false info… there is no standard of 3mil anytime ooo…. the best advise is to have more than enough to cover ur tuition, living expenses and some jara…. if someone gets his/her visa with 3mill… na luck and the Almighty…
Please read what i wrote well before you crucify me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 1:44am On Dec 08, 2013
demoah:
Please read what i wrote well before you crucify me
…I read it well bro… just letting u know there was never a standard of 3million…. never…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Omila007: 1:44am On Dec 08, 2013
demoah:
No i haven't and i dont know St clair college. I should remind you that not all colleges in Canada are run by the Govt. You should find out if your choice of college is a private one or run by the govt because if you attend a private college,you wont be eligible for anything such as off campus work permit or permanent residence. Meaning, you get kicked out once you are done.

Its Public college and they said i could apply for work permit after 6 months.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:44am On Dec 08, 2013
nicemax:

Very soon, u will ask. What is the difference between Chrigo and Miss bon. grin
...Lolzzz...
grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 1:45am On Dec 08, 2013
Omila007:

There is no cheap place in all this areas. The fact that you will still be spending money made from Naija when you arrive in Canada, everywhere is expensive and toronto is even more expensive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 1:46am On Dec 08, 2013
…Chrigogo… any news about my man Onye man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 1:46am On Dec 08, 2013
Siga: …I read it well bro… just letting u know there was never a standard of 3million…. never…
okay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Omila007: 1:46am On Dec 08, 2013
demoah:
There is no cheap place in all this areas. The fact that you will still be spending money made from Naija when you arrive in Canada, everywhere is expensive and toronto is even more expensive

I thought as much.
It gets worse, dollars na 171 now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 1:48am On Dec 08, 2013
demoah:
okay
…. Koda bros…. I have someone that came into this country for Welding Tech… and was granted visa with less than N2m …. I couldn't believe when the guy told me….until he flew in…these CDHC people get den own mind…its just nice to play safe sha….
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:49am On Dec 08, 2013
demoah:
....some private colleges get to enjoy the off campus work permit and PR ...as long the private college is also in this Link www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp then no yawa......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 1:50am On Dec 08, 2013
Siga: …. Koda bros…. I have someone that came into this country for Welding Tech… and was granted visa with less than N2m …. I couldn't believe when the guy told me….until he flew in…these CDHC people get den own mind…its just nice to play safe sha….
I have my story too but i dont want to mislead people in this forum by sharing it. Visa app is just God

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 1:54am On Dec 08, 2013
Omila007:

I thought as much.
It gets worse, dollars na 171 now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Omila007: 1:56am On Dec 08, 2013
demoah:
I have my story too but i dont want to mislead people in this forum by sharing it. Visa app is just God

Basically this people need to know your sponsor has steady income and the persons projected annual income.
Including investments in the country not necessarily physical cash.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Omila007: 1:57am On Dec 08, 2013
demoah:

How? where ? when?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 2:01am On Dec 08, 2013
Omila007:

Basically this people need to know your sponsor has steady income and the persons projected annual income.
Including investments in the country not necessarily physical cash.

I guess so. I had nothing in the account when i applied. I just submitted a paper with figures but the account had been emptied. Although i had paid a year tuition before i applied.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 2:03am On Dec 08, 2013
Omila007:

How? where ? when?
check it online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:07am On Dec 08, 2013
Siga: …Chrigogo… any news about my man Onye man
...Onye shall report back to the Thread soon grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Omila007: 2:10am On Dec 08, 2013
demoah:
check it online

Brother Sanusi has change a lot of shit.
Dollar is scare in the country like say tomorrow no dey.
The thing you see online is the proposed exchange rate but no bank is ready to sell dollar to you.
you need to go through cbn form A before they can sale at the rate to you.
Of which you have to present you admission letter and other long documents.
I plan to go down that road this January when i'm ready to pay for tution.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 2:10am On Dec 08, 2013
ChriGo: ...Onye shall report back to the Thread soon grin....
….Amen with good news…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 2:13am On Dec 08, 2013
Omila007:

Brother Sanusi has change a lot of shit.
Dollar is scare in the country like say tomorrow no dey.
The thing you see online is the proposed exchange rate but no bank is ready to sell dollar to you.
you need to go through cbn form A before they can sale at the rate to you.
Of which you have to present you admission letter and other long documents.
I plan to go down that road this January when i'm ready to pay for tution.
… have u been asked to pay tuition by CDHC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Omila007: 2:25am On Dec 08, 2013
Siga: … have u been asked to pay tuition by CDHC?

I haven't applied already, Just got admisson, will apply by feb-march.
I thought i was supposed to pay Tution even before applying, do i have to wait for CDHC to ask?
Please do you have some knowledge about this online application route?
I intend to use it but i need someonewho has used it so i and ask specific questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.