Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,051 members, 7,942,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (626993 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 2:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Omila007:

I haven't applied already, Just got admisson, will apply by feb-march.
I thought i was supposed to pay Tution even before applying, do i have to wait for CDHC to ask?
Please do you have some knowledge about this online application route?
I intend to use it but i need someonewho has used it so i and ask specific questions
… I will advise you to wait till you are directed by CDHC to pay…. u don't wanna upset those guys…. @Chrigo… please furnish this bro with the online procedure…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Burningflamz: 3:25am On Dec 08, 2013
Greetings to my people.Hope you guys are doing just fine.Well,Its your boy,Oba of Newbrunswick aka Burningflamz.I am still very much loyal,famz.Just that i have being on the enthronement issue since.It has finally got to me.

I will like to appreciate Egbon Siga,Chrigogo and all who have being contributing their quarters here.Kai, you guys rock.God will continue to enrich you all.
To the guy going to yokon,hmmm I cant say how the place is oo, but i wouldnt be surprised if you are the only dudu there.lol
Those going to Sarnia,its not that bad,atleast Lambton always has one activity or another every other week.There is a club there, there are few jobs and you have fellow dudus there so you wont be so bored.Kitchener also has dudus that make the place happen.Then Fanshawe is also cool.

Please as for SOA,try to have a very good sum just as Egbon Siga has advised.The online route is very straight forward.But will advise you print out the study permit form and fill first before you attempt the online route so as to know likely questions you be asked.

To the guy going to Lakeland college,(who send you? just joking) well, its about 1hour to Edmondton and you should be very fine.There's going to be life there and doubt if you would be the only dudu there,Just go do your thing and try to make an impact in the town.Love and beloved there and you would be surprised you wont want to leave there.

For those expecting MEDICALS AND TRV and PR,I say to you,ASELE (IT WILL HAPPEN).
And for those coming this December,Chrigo,Socrates,and my brothers we started the race together,EFOSA AND XTUS,you guys are a testimony of delay is not denial.

I want you all to know Canada is incomplete without YOU.Its a land of opportunities.Feel free to PM me for any assistance or advise.I may be off again but my spirit is with you all.

O Canada,O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Burningflamz: 3:28am On Dec 08, 2013
No cheap school in canada oo.
why not try saskatchewan for such course.Its the agric province with manitoba.You should fare better there.
adeyemis: My people, I graduated in 2001 with upper credit in marketing, I worked from then till 2012. Am presently looking for a school in canada for my PGD in agricbusiness. Kindly recommend a good cheap school. Your candid advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 3:35am On Dec 08, 2013
greatheights:

Al work and no play.... @playpays fit finish am
Makes chrigo a canadian dollar grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gstring133: 6:34am On Dec 08, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]
ChriGo: ....Bro Na Lambton toroto campus u dey Go?....Abi na ur spirit dey go?.....dem don give u mic oya burst grin....

Na Toronto campus oh....spirit ke way I don dey smile with my LOA.I go snatch miss bon from u. Cox e b like say we go gather dey toronto ....... Miss bon am coming for u.. lipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gstring133: 6:39am On Dec 08, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
greatheights:

www.google.com

Thanks for the anticipated cooperation.

Yaaaagaaaaaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2013
Siga: … I will advise you to wait till you are directed by CDHC to pay…. u don't wanna upset those guys…. @Chrigo… please furnish this bro with the online procedure…
....@Omila007...the man with the James bond skills...oya take this link make u use am kill the boss(CDHC).....
www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72

www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/184

You Know say Actor no dey die so I wish u Good luck in ur online quest to defeat the Vilian grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2013
PlayPays:
..LWKMD....Baba nla werey ni wo boy yi sha grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2013
Burningflamz: Greetings to my people.Hope you guys are doing just fine.Well,Its your boy,Oba of Newbrunswick aka Burningflamz.I am still very much loyal,famz.Just that i have being on the enthronement issue since.It has finally got to me.

I will like to appreciate Egbon Siga,Chrigogo and all who have being contributing their quarters here.Kai, you guys rock.God will continue to enrich you all.
To the guy going to yokon,hmmm I cant say how the place is oo, but i wouldnt be surprised if you are the only dudu there.lol
Those going to Sarnia,its not that bad,atleast Lambton always has one activity or another every other week.There is a club there, there are few jobs and you have fellow dudus there so you wont be so bored.Kitchener also has dudus that make the place happen.Then Fanshawe is also cool.

Please as for SOA,try to have a very good sum just as Egbon Siga has advised.The online route is very straight forward.But will advise you print out the study permit form and fill first before you attempt the online route so as to know likely questions you be asked.

To the guy going to Lakeland college,(who send you? just joking) well, its about 1hour to Edmondton and you should be very fine.There's going to be life there and doubt if you would be the only dudu there,Just go do your thing and try to make an impact in the town.Love and beloved there and you would be surprised you wont want to leave there.

For those expecting MEDICALS AND TRV and PR,I say to you,ASELE (IT WILL HAPPEN).
And for those coming this December,Chrigo,Socrates,and my brothers we started the race together,EFOSA AND XTUS,you guys are a testimony of delay is not denial.

I want you all to know Canada is incomplete without YOU.Its a land of opportunities.Feel free to PM me for any assistance or advise.I may be off again but my spirit is with you all.

O Canada,O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
God keep our land glorious and free!
.....Oba Osayi1 of Newbrunswick .....Oba Chrigo1 of Sarnia hail thee grin ....Awesome chip in....I know say any time u show here na some thing mind blowing go jabor ...Respect baba.....u don cram the Anthem sef......LOL....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2013
gstring133: [/color][color=#990000]

Na Toronto campus oh....spirit ke way I don dey smile with my LOA.I go snatch miss bon from u. Cox e b like say we go gather dey toronto ....... Miss bon am coming for u.. lipsrsealed
....Coming for Miss gini?.....hahahaha....u no go wan use Acid Clean yanch grin...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 7:38am On Dec 08, 2013
gstring133: [color=#006600][/color]

Yaaaagaaaaaa

Ws jes tryin' to help a freind, das al. #boo3
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2013
ChriGo: ....Coming for Miss gini?.....hahahaha....u no go wan use Acid Clean yanch grin...

@chrigo d guy get iron yansh oo, so chilln.

Let d contest begin, he who wins has the honor of handing "Miss Bon" over to me. Gbadaun!!!!
#np Turn up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gstring133: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
ChriGo: ....Coming for Miss gini?.....hahahaha....u no go wan use Acid Clean yanch grin...

A beg make I use am clean am ...... looking for miss bon in *wizzyz voice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gstring133: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
greatheights:

Let d contest begin, he who wins has the honor of handing "Miss Bon" over to me. Gbadaun!!!!
#np Turn up.

Miss bon dear grin..... u don jazz me also

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2013
PlayPays:

#usain bolt's mode activated# *picks race*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2013

A beg make I use am clean am ...... looking for miss bon in *wizzyz voice

B like say na miss bon b da "caro" sef,

:ayaf seen caro, yebaaa:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2013
greatheights:

#np Turn up.
....O boy...see my Lambton college peeps don dey do E-Snatching before my own very eye grin.....I dey wait for una ....see dem Big heads.....Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2013
Hello House. Today is my Birthday. Please say a word of Thanksgiving to God on my behalf. I love you all...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2013
Jesunro: Hello House. Today is my Birthday. Please say a word of Thanksgiving to God on my behalf. I love you all...

Happy bday, bro. LLnP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Omila007: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2013
ChriGo: ....@Omila007...the man with the James bond skills...oya take this link make u use am kill the boss(CDHC).....
www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72

www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/184

You Know say Actor no dey die so I wish u Good luck in ur online quest to defeat the Vilian grin.....

Bro thank you so much and you will be hearing more of me too.
You know say I need knack this people fatality so I need the correct buttons.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2013
LOL, Ko joor grin
gstring133: [/color][color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2013
Greatheights ooo, make we catch u for lambton first grin
greatheights:

#np Turn up.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2013
happy Sunday my dearest chrigo grin
ChriGo: ....O boy...see my Lambton college peeps don dey do E-Snatching before my own very eye grin.....I dey wait for una ....see dem Big heads.....Lol...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2013
Happy birthday jesunro
Jesunro: Hello House. Today is my Birthday. Please say a word of Thanksgiving to God on my behalf. I love you all...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2013
my chrigo shall send u remedy to cure dat jazz sharply smiley

Miss bon dear grin..... u don jazz me also

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2013
ChriGo: ....Quantumfiska!!...Dia is gud news and the news is you sha be invited for free food grin....We are preparing for it....am ready...lol....

hehehe..notify me early make I begin early empty my tummy......go prefer beans n plantain sha...wink

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2013
happy birthday jesunro best wishes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2013
.....Happy birthday to u Jesunrooooooooooooo......Wishing you TRV and PR chopping in Advance grin....we shall celebrate Jesunro @100 on this Thread IJN....have a blessed day.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2013
Believe!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2013
finally we enter the week in which I get my TRV, so happy already in advance because I have that strong feeling and know my wait is over.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2013
Ambeyh: CHAI one month and 13days?shocked sorry,were you do your medics cos dat hospital needs to be sued. grin
Lol I'm talking about how long it took them to call me for medicals. Submitted sept 29th (paper route) and was called for medicals nov 11th. Did my medicals at asaju the following week. Still waiting on news from the embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Joymaduka: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2013
Thanks @ snuggle . I am grateful ,I noticed @ vfs and they asked me to send mail to canadian embassy , I would have to call the embassy tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.