Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,926 members, 7,980,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:16 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (631741 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Hello house, 
Please I need information especially from those in Canada on an estimate of the time you get to spend at the point of entry sorting out the stamping of your study permit.  
I need this information to guide me on booking the connecting flight to the school. 
It doesnt take long but book your connecting flight to be 1.5 hours after your arrival time. stamping of your study permit doesn't take long but it also depends on the number of people at the arrival hall at that time. You also need lil time to sort out your luggage. All things being equal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ambeyh: wasereh,haha am fillen d rhymes

Boss mi, am always loyal o, even wtout drinkn Loya (hides for don Jazzy)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....hmmm!! grin...

Yes o, Miss_Chri_Bon_Go

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akinyes(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ambeyh: you need
1)Full name.as it appears on ur int'l passport
2)Date of birth
3)Tracking Number
4)Phone number

thanks ambeyh and dr kay but is it my phone number or his phone number he will put down?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
nice funky name grin
greatheights:

Yes o, Miss_Chri_Bon_Go

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
akinyes:

thanks ambeyh and dr kay but is it my phone number or his phone number he will put down?
since you are the applicant then its your number. . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
greatheights:

Boss mi, am always loyal o, even wtout drinkn Loya (hides for don Jazzy)
you sha wan kill person with all this ur rhymes,well sha no wahala as far as you dey canadagringrin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
akinyes: I am in PHC and but my cousin is in lag and I want him to storm †ђξ CDHC on tuesday. Is there any document I need to give him except my info? @chrigo @ame pls help out ccos I know chrigo is doing teleportation services for Miss Bon from abuja grin thanks
.....Lolzzz grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
miss bon: nice funky name grin

Yaaaaga!! *wiz kid's voice*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hello House.

What does it mean when a school says they require a minimum of A- in the last 2 years of undergraduate study.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
ebdib: Hello House.

What does it mean when a school says they require a minimum of A- in the last 2 years of undergraduate study.
....A minus ....i tink dats equivalent to B In Naija grading system.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ambeyh: you sha wan kill person with all this ur rhymes,well sha no wahala as far as you dey canadagringrin

*drops mic*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
greatheights:

*drops mic*
u don tire tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by movein: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
movein: My people abeg shey nobody dey go Lakeland or dey Lakeland? I asked this same question the last time but no one answered.. Instead dem dey like my post cry cry
Pple wey dey like my post abeg shey na lakeland College una dey go Make we connect oo! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by almonche: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
ChriGo: ...Really dont know abt Niagara college...Am sure sum1 dat applied dia will reply you grin.....

please do you have any info on Yukon College, i want to apply for a 2yr pg diploma in mineral resources. thanks for the anticipated reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
almonche:

please do you have any info on Yukon College, i want to apply for a 2yr pg diploma in mineral resources. thanks for the anticipated reply
What info do you need?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....A minus ....i tink dats equivalent to B In Naija grading system.....

Thanks a lot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
movein: Pple wey dey like my post abeg shey na lakeland College una dey go Make we connect oo! smiley
....Make una Reply my Runaway Lambton padi na grin....cant stop laffing @Likes.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ambeyh: u don tire tongue

I dey break!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ojeota(f): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls what is the difference between college and university.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
ojeota: Pls what is the difference between college and university.

www.google.com

Thanks for the anticipated cooperation.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
...Is www.google.com not working anymore? .....planning to buy dat company grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
College offers diploma, certificate and postgraduate diploma and advanced diploma courses with hands on experience while university offers Degree programs that are basically theory. College in Canada could be compared to a Polytechnic in Nigeria but a bit higher. Some diploma courses from College could proceed to a university to attain a bachelors in the same course. And you could as well apply for jobs after graduating from college. Colleges are cheaper than university's but there are some colleges that are more expensive than university such as Sheridan College in Mississauga.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
ebdib: Random question
How competitive is Msc in pharmacology/Toxicology or pharmaceutical sciences in Canadian schools.
Just want to know what I'm up against.

Gracias
...you can PM www.nairaland.com/kjbobo ...he's in dat line....Am sure he's busy packing snow as i type grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
ChriGo: ...Is www.google.com not working anymore? .....planning to buy dat company grin....

iWEAK!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
....@demoah...What is Canada and what planet is Canada located grin...urgent response needed....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
LOL, is Canada a human being, place or thing? grin
ChriGo: ....@demoah...What is Canada and what planet is Canada located grin...urgent response needed....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
miss bon: LOL, is Canada a human being, place or thing? grin
....You can always rely on demoah for answers grin....some peeps just dont wana do simple and easy google search.....Laziness na disease....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....@demoah...What is Canada and what planet is Canada located grin...urgent response needed....

@Chribongomis. Hope u dey warm up to murder catufishi for Betifulu miss bongo for canny! Her trv is on d way sha!

Just side stepping and hailing!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Omila007: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
Admission granted
st clair college of applied arts windsor.
Power engineering mechanical-- fast track.
Pgd.... advanced college diploma
Sept 2014 session......21months/2yrs.
Tuition 25,000
Confirmation fee : 1150 cad
Compulsory tuition before TRV 12500 cad.
Hope to go the online route for trv.
Anybody in the boat should Holla me.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2013

Like honestly, why does canada begin wt C and not K, onli sincere response abeg, a VO jes asked mi.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.