Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,062 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (623049 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Glan:

@Chrigo, it is self sponsored.
....Wow!! Self sponsored in da building grin....bros please list the A-Z documents u submitted to give peace of mind to peeps intending to be self sponsored biko.....Thanks and congrats again....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Congrats King,at last.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Glan: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
ChriGo: ....Wow!! Self sponsored in da building grin....bros please list the A-Z documents u submitted to give peace of mind to peeps intending to be self sponsored biko.....Thanks and congrats again....

docs submitted are
1. all required forms from embassy
2. letter of acceptance
3. statement of account 2.4m, statement of account from place of work cooperative 1.7m
4. pension statement like 4.5m
5. letter of employment (former and present)
6. letter of intro from work place
7. police report, birth certificate, marriage certificate
8. travel history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fadedayo: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
ChriGo: .....Check Xtus posts...he submited online...u would see the list of docx he submitted....that should give u a clue on wat to submit...also check this link www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/279 that should give u a clue too....as for the SOP check this link for sample SOP www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338 ...i would send an affidavit of support to ur email....Congrats to ur wifey grin....its gona be goodnews till the end.....

Amen! Thank you ChriGo. You are indeed a good person. May the joy and smile you bring to people's lives be multiplied to you IJN. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Glan:

docs submitted are
1. all required forms from embassy
2. letter of acceptance
3. statement of account 2.4m, statement of account from place of work cooperative 1.7m
4. pension statement like 4.5m
5. letter of employment (former and present)
6. letter of intro from work place
7. police report, birth certificate, marriage certificate
8. travel history
....Wow!! Ur docx are quite simple sha...no SOP,Landed docx...hmmm!!...the home tie i see here are the pension statement and marriage cert....this online sha grin......nice one bro....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
ChriGo: .....peeps go [b][/b]soon dey tap from u too bro...ya tapping don too much biko grin....goodnews tinz....

Nah so u sef tap sote u chop medic..my own medical too go show tomorrow IJN

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SleemB: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sleem-B:

Sleem-B:
Hello all,
I need guidance and advice on my second visa application against Sept 2014.
I got admission to MUN for engr'ng management earlier this year(for Sept 2013) and I got an agent for the visa application.though my school fees was 22k CAD,i had a closing balance of over 6m though about 3million left some weeks after,I was denied based on SPONSORSHIP NOT CREDIBLE.
A friend that works with an oil firm wanted to co-sponsor then but my agent said it might not fly cos I already had a family and it might be difficult for the VO to swallow that.Though I am married with a kid,my wife lost her job late last year,so i could not add her salary account statement.
MUN has sent my new deferral offer against 2014 and I plan to start the application myself.Please i need all the right guidance I can get.My monthly salary is about 220K per month.kindly advise how best to package the application to avoid the sponsorship credibility issue again.

kayconsult: @ sleem-B, did u get a letter of employment and study leave letter from your employer? Did u submit a c of o of any building to show u have home tiles? I don't think 6 million is too small for the visa application, I no of ppl that even had 3.5 million and we're given study visa. In a nutshell, I will be willing to help but let's see all the documents you submitted along with your application?

these are the docs I submitted:
1.statement of salary account with a closing bal of 6m,though about 3m came in the month of submission.
2.Payslip of about 200k net.
3.pension statement of about 1,9m
4.employment letter stating that i earn about 4.4m annually.
5.official employment letter from my manager (stating that i will have to handover weeks before my leave)
6.my wife's birth cert and passport.
7.my son's birth cert.
8.payment receipt of 2000CAD from MUN.
these are the vital docs I could remember.
I could not get a leave letter as i am not qualified according to my organization's policy on study leave,I have a land that was valued at about 2.5m as at the time of application but my agent did not include it cos it has no C.of O.
Now i have a friend that wants to co-sponsor,he has a good cash flow and some assets.can it work?

my peeps,please this my question is still pending?Baba siga,@kjbobo,chriGo et al...e n wo mi ran ni!,please help review my situation ...a friend wants to help..can it fly?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ExcellentV: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
@To all those that received medical call and trv I say congratz.More to come for the rest of us.Oga kjbobo pls am still awaiting your response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ceomrcash: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hello peeps, i hear lots of gudnews in de house. Pls for those preparin to cum ova on winter, do make sure u hav enof mony for accomd n feeding n try to kary enof foodstuffs with u. Finally buy some winter cloths hia in nija cos is cheaper dan ova hia. Dollar n naira nobi mate so be prudent in terms of spending. Wish u all d best n c u in canny soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
Hello peeps, i hear lots of gudnews in de house. Pls for those preparin to cum ova on winter, do make sure u hav enof mony for accomd n feeding n try to kary enof foodstuffs with u. Finally buy some winter cloths hia in nija cos is cheaper dan ova hia. Dollar n naira nobi mate so be prudent in terms of spending. Wish u all d best n c u in canny soon

Uhmm, this one whay people whay dey canny dey shout "Bring Plenty food stuffs" Na wa ooo, i wan dey fear oooo.. Canadians food no dey chopable?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
apple08:

Uhmm, this one whay people whay dey canny dey shout "Bring Plenty food stuffs" Na wa ooo, i wan dey fear oooo.. Canadians food no dey chopable?
.....Dem food too dey sweet.....anything wey sweet na dollars kill am.....if you got more than enuff ca$h the food go they chopable grin.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sleem-B:

my peeps,please this my question is still pending?Baba siga,@kjbobo,chriGo et al...e n wo mi ran ni!,please help review my situation ...a friend wants to help..can it fly?
I want to believe you are fine with the documents and monetary worth...don't add to the load of documents these guys might want to verify abeg....especially if the value stated apart from your friend's cover tuition and living expenses....your friend might not be necessary....in this case

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
ExcellentV: @To all those that received medical call and trv I say congratz.More to come for the rest of us.Oga kjbobo pls am still awaiting your response.
I have sent the proposal....wanna advise you don't lift from it so you don't fall into problems.....just use as a framework(and to all I av sent to)...very busy now...will help dig out the mail I used for them....send mails to them. tailoring each mail to sooth each supervisor's interest...to make it fast...have a 3 paragraph mail,first saying greetings and your background,second state you have interest in his research area and third...say you have read his publications and will be willing to work with him.
For every prospective supervisor:edit the second paragraph.I will advise you call before or after sending the mails to them...so they can take you serious!they receive a lot daily.
Then anyone that responds should be the one you will send the proposal to,not all of them.
Use the proposal as your joker for them!
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:43am On Oct 18, 2013
Sleem-B:

.....I believe ur docx are capable....you really do not need a friend as co-sponsor....please check out Glan's post....he just choped medics and he listed the docx he submitted....he is a self sponsored....repackage ur docx and go online route....less docx needed.....Check Glan's post again....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 6:15am On Oct 18, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Nah so u sef tap sote u chop medic..my own medical too go show tomorrow IJN
Amen o my brother
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Pruddie26: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2013
@Kayce43, I'm with the crew! shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 6:52am On Oct 18, 2013
@glan congrats. U didn't submit any SOP, what did u put in the explanation letter.....
Self sponsored again, whew!!! CONGRATULATION
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Glan: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2013
greatheights: @glan congrats. U didn't submit any SOP, what did u put in the explanation letter.....

no SOP, i scanned and attached the police certificate, birth certificate, marriage certificate, 1st degree certificate and NYSC discharge certificate in the letter of explanation

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2013
greatheights: @glan congrats. U didn't submit any SOP, what did u put in the explanation letter.....
@ greatheigts. I didn't submit SOP too. Although my brother was my sponsor,but I also included my bank statement as well. I didn't bother including assets or landed property,even though we have a lot. But I guess my travel history, my result and my brother 's occupation /salary,maybe the university and the course am going for did the job. To be honest everyone 's case is treated differently. It's hard to use other people's experience to know the outcome of other's.
N:B
I didn't even include my result in the online application, but I guess they saw it at cdhc, since I already applied paper route before withdrawing. So they already had it in my file. I submitted only what I was asked to upload online.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2013
Glan:

no SOP, i scanned and attached the police certificate, birth certificate, marriage certificate, 1st degree certificate and NYSC discharge certificate in the letter of explanation
....lol...smart one grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2013
[b]LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2. Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4. Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5. Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6. Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7. Anointed111 JULY 26 Paper route
8. Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
9. Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
10. Rolatims JULY 30 Paper route
11. Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
12. IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
13. SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
14. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
15. Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
16. Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
17. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
18. Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
19. Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
20. Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
21. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
22. Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route TRV GOTTEN
23. Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
24. Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
25. Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
26. Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online route
27. Dr_jay02 SEPTEMBER 24 Paper route
28. Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
29. Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
30. Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route
31. Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by seyidollar4real: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2013
Congrats to those that av just got medical invitation. Its like d online route, makes sense alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2013
Hello great and blessed nairalanders am Ambeyh a student visa applicant got admission into uni of prince edwards island for d jan 2014 term i submitted my app on the 11th of sept i jst wonna no if luckily they have called any sept applicant for medical....GOD bless u all :DHello great and blessed nairalanders am Ambeyh a student visa applicant got admission into uni of prince edwards island for d jan 2014 term i submitted my app on the 11th of sept i jst wonna no if luckily they have called any sept applicant for medical....GOD bless u all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2013
@ the house and kitty-sunshine. Pls what do u think abt Dalhousie,how would u rate it.I applied to it for LLM,I av submitted all docs,still waitn for acceptance.And do u knw if it gives scholarships for graduate programs.thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by joseph1013: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2013
frederal:

You are right, online purchase gives the best prices.
Try also " shoeme.ca" and Ebay. I bought a timberland boot at amazing price at shoeme.ca
please, how much did you get them?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Ambeyh: Hello great and blessed nairalanders am Ambeyh a student visa applicant got admission into uni of prince edwards island for d jan 2014 term i submitted my app on the 11th of sept i jst wonna no if luckily they have called any sept applicant for medical....GOD bless u all :DHello great and blessed nairalanders am Ambeyh a student visa applicant got admission into uni of prince edwards island for d jan 2014 term i submitted my app on the 11th of sept i jst wonna no if luckily they have called any sept applicant for medical....GOD bless u all
....From all indications no paper routers for september submission has been called except those that submitted online.....check the posted list for clarifications...God go do am oo..this paper route submission is taking too long....Please what course are u going for in prince edward island and are u going for masters or undergraduate?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2013
@chrigo am goin 4 my my Bsc science in mech eng tho when i went to the vac at sept i went wit my paper filled app bt d woman there tld me they dont accept paper anymore dat i hav to fil online den print out so my dad paid money to dem to help me fil it online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2013
Ambeyh: @chrigo am goin 4 my my Bsc science in mech eng tho when i went to the vac at sept i went wit my paper filled app bt d woman there tld me they dont accept paper anymore dat i hav to fil online den print out so my dad paid money to dem to help me fil it online
....Chai!!....well!! they did well by helping u out but its something u could have done ursef...anyway dat money don fly go canny....lol....all that is left to do now is to remain hopeful in God...pray alot....abi u wan pay me to pray for u?.....i no go mind ooo grin....will charge you $50,000 .....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2013
joseph1013:
please, how much did you get them?
online business is reliable and cheaper tho u got to b careful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2013
ChriGo: ....Chai!!....well!! they did well by helping u out but its something u could have done ursef...anyway dat money don fly go canny....lol....all that is left to do now is to remain hopeful in God...pray alot....abi u wan pay me to pray for u?.....i no go mind ooo grin....will charge you $50,000 .....
grin
ChriGo: ....Chai!!....well!! they did well by helping u out but its something u could have done ursef...anyway dat money don fly go canny....lol....all that is left to do now is to remain hopeful in God...pray alot....abi u wan pay me to pray for u?.....i no go mind ooo grin....will charge you $50,000 .....
omo my guy na because say my papa no wan delay bt all d same it don enter canny pocket bt i dnt av to pay u to pray 4 me we ar all broda's nd sista's we always av to put others in Prayer and i blive since GOD has started it he him self will be d one to stamp all our visas...AMEN

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2013
Ambeyh: ;Domo my guy na because say my papa no wan delay bt all d same it don enter canny pocket bt i dnt av to pay u to pray 4 me we ar all broda's nd sista's we always av to put others in Prayer and i blive since GOD has started it he him self will be d one to stamp all our visas...AMEN
.....lol....damn!! Tot u're gona jump at it ni sha.....anyway we're all here to work as a team....prayers are been channeled to all visa applicants here so no yawa.....i go add ur name to the list of hopefuls....now are u gona pay me to do dat grin.....guy just pay me biko *frowns face*.....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
ChriGo: .....lol....damn!! Tot u're gona jump at it ni sha.....anyway we're all here to work as a team....prayers are been channeled to all visa applicants here so no yawa.....i go add ur name to the list of hopefuls....now are u gona pay me to do dat grin.....guy just pay me biko *frowns face*.....lol....
omo make una no turn me to davido ooo abeg grin
ChriGo: .....lol....damn!! Tot u're gona jump at it ni sha.....anyway we're all here to work as a team....prayers are been channeled to all visa applicants here so no yawa.....i go add ur name to the list of hopefuls....now are u gona pay me to do dat grin.....guy just pay me biko *frowns face*.....lol....
omo make una no turn me to davido ooo abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.