Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,783 members, 7,945,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627287 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ambeyh: omo make una no turn me to davido ooo abeg grin
....grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Please, I need an urgent answer to this question.

My school (UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN) allows online tuition fees payment via mastercard.
1. Is it cool if I pay via Mastercard?
2. Can I submit the receipt generated after the online payment to the embassy as proof of payment?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
rilly2000: Please, I need an urgent answer to this question.

My school (UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN) allows online tuition fees payment via mastercard.
2. Can I submit the receipt generated after the online payment to the embassy as proof of payment?
.....Bro the coolest way to pay tuition is via online....cuz na instanta....no delay!!.....if u still have time let the sch jejely send you the official receipt of payment before submiting to embassy....but if u aint got time then print the online generated receipt and submit it....receipt na receipt biko.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
ChriGo: .....Bro the coolest way to pay tuition is via online....cuz na instanta....no delay!!.....if u still have time let the sch jejely send you the official receipt of payment before submiting to embassy....but if u aint got time then print the online generated receipt and submit it....receipt na receipt biko.....

Thanks bro @chrigo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
I got a call from the CDHC on saturday 12th, october, 2013 asking me to pay 1 year tuition + accomodation fees, but what's bothering me is that I was not given any deadline for the payment but I'm planning to pay and submit the receipt for payment before next week friday.

My question is that
HOPE I'm STILL ON GOOD TRACK
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
rilly2000:

Thanks bro @chrigo
i remember submitting mine cos d admission requirement in uni of prince edward island is u av to pay a tuition deposite b4 u can b admitted fully
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
rilly2000: I got a call from the CDHC on saturday 12th, october, 2013 asking me to pay 1 year tuition + accomodation fees, but what's bothering me is that I was not given any deadline for the payment but I'm planning to pay and submit the receipt for payment before next week friday.

My question is that
HOPE I'm STILL ON GOOD TRACK
yap u ar in try nd pay GOD will see u through also i tap frm ur blessing bt rillia2000 when did u apply 4 d study permit nd what type is it paper or online route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by joseph1013: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Champion2013: Sponsor: MUM (self employed) 
Paid all fees which includes tuition and accommodation before submission. 
Paper route via VFS 

Bank staments: 
Key stone bank 5mil (corporate acct)
Sterling bank 8mil (corporate acct)
Sterling bank 600k (corporate acct) 
Fixed deposit 10mil

My Jesus Christ!! Chai, see money. God go punish poverty for my life in Jesus name. My children no go suffer abeg. Kai!!

Congrats o sister.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ambeyh: i remember submitting mine cos d admission requirement in uni of prince edward island is u av to pay a tuition deposite b4 u can b admitted fully
Thanks bro @ambeyh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ambeyh: yap u ar in try nd pay GOD will see u through also i tap frm ur blessing bt rillia2000 when did u apply 4 d study permit nd what type is it paper or online route
I applied
8th July, paper route
Did medicals 4th, october
GoT a call from CDHC to pay tuition and accommodation 12th October
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
rilly2000:
I applied
8th July, paper route
Did medicals 4th, october
GoT a call from CDHC to pay tuition and accommodation 12th October
precisely ur visa is goin to com out 20th oct In JESUS NAME AMEN what term did u apply 4 in skl
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
rilly2000: Please, I need an urgent answer to this question.

Online payment is surely the easiest and faster way of paying. Just ensure you are using a credit card cos many Canadian schools don't accept Mastercard debit cards which is what your naira Mastercard is.

Something else to note is that online payment acknowledgement receipt is different from the official receipt requested by the embassy.
Please call the school's account department before making the payment online.
Also call them to confirm payment immediately you pay online, then ask them to send you the official receipt .

This receipt will carry information regarding all the fees you have paid so far including the initial tuition deposit, I beleive you paid before receiving your CIC admission letter.

Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ambeyh: precisely ur visa is goin to com out 20th oct In JESUS NAME AMEN what term did u apply 4 in skl
September but, I'm having 2 start dates and I've deffered the admission till january.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
I went to knock at CDHC's door yesterday. Alas, the same old story was told "under processing...". I am glad to inform the house that I just received a medical advise from CDHC now.... I earned the whole forumites a BIG thank you. My voice may not be so loud in the forum but its very strong while i pray for all concerned forumites.... Thanks a lot.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
kclexa:

Online payment is surely the easiest and faster way of paying. Just ensure you are using a credit card cos many Canadian schools don't accept Mastercard debit cards which is what your naira Mastercard is.

Something else to note is that online payment acknowledgement receipt is different from the official receipt requested by the embassy.
Please call the school's account department before making the payment online.
Also call them to confirm payment immediately you pay online, then ask them to send you the official receipt .

This receipt will carry information regarding all the fees you have paid so far including the initial tuition deposit, I beleive you paid before receiving your CIC admission letter.

Good luck.

Now I'm scared! Which one is credit master card... All I've been using for online payment with the school is VISA premium card, but I have a naira masercarD!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
olabo_key: I went to knock at CDHC's door yesterday. Alas, the same old story was told "under processing...". I am glad to inform the house that I just received a medical advise from CDHC now.... I earned the whole forumites a BIG thank you. My voice may not be so loud in the forum but its very strong while i pray for all concerned forumites.... Thanks a lot.

Congratulations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
olabo_key: I went to knock at CDHC's door yesterday. Alas, the same old story was told "under processing...". I am glad to inform the house that I just received a medical advise from CDHC now.... I earned the whole forumites a BIG thank you. My voice may not be so loud in the forum but its very strong while i pray for all concerned forumites.... Thanks a lot.
omo i tap frm ur blessing i will also write to the house that i have been called up for medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
....Wow!! Olabo_key....at last bro....na u be no 1 on the winter list....so happy to hear this goodnews....I onyematically and huzzitically tap from ur blessing grin.....God is indeed great.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
ChriGo: ....Wow!! Olabo_key....at last bro....na u be no 1 on the winter list....so happy to hear this goodnews....I onyematically and huzzitically tap from ur blessing grin.....God is indeed great.....
.... grin ... caught u man... lol... Chrigogo... lol...Congrats Mr Olabo...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
rilly2000:

Now I'm scared! Which one is credit master card... All I've been using for online payment with the school is VISA premium card, but I have a naira masercarD!

Be not scared for I am not cdhc VO grin
Yea Visa premium card is cool, I know the one from first bank functions very much like a credit card should.

So go on and follow the other step of advice. wink
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Siga: .... grin ... caught u man... lol... Chrigogo... lol...Congrats Mr Olabo...
.....laff wan finish me here ooo....so oga siga see am....oga mi u be superman ooo....cuz as i write am finish i cum reason the name again cum laff....na so i quickly recheck the name if na mistake.....na mistake ooo grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kenniy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2013

L-Pumpin!! congrats man..really happy for u man.. oya come ds side quick quick.. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kenniy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Siga: .... grin ... caught u man... lol... Chrigogo... lol...Congrats Mr Olabo...

Don Siga!.. I hail ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
kenniy:

Don Siga!.. I hail ooo
....Hey... Kenniy my man... how Enemydey(Ottawa) now ... hope u dey maintain ...that garri wey u give me solid gan ni ooo... okan baje...tx bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kenniy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Siga: ....Hey... Kenniy my man... how Enemydey(Ottawa) now ... hope u dey maintain ...that garri wey u give me solid gan ni ooo... okan baje...tx bro

lol..I no know say "Orrawa" na enemydey.. i can see why.. i dey manage maintain..weather been really nice mostly.. dreading the coming of winter tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Siga: ....Hey... Kenniy my man... how Enemydey(Ottawa) now ... hope u dey maintain ...that garri wey u give me solid gan ni ooo... okan baje...tx bro

grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
I had to backtrack to know couple of guys have been awarded... Congrats all, my self included...Thanks Otunba Siga, Chrigoal and the rest of the forumites. I honestly wish i could continue mentioning names but i hope you understand... I wish all the medical/TRV awaitees the best. If there was something i learned that works for me on this forum... It is go and knock at their door with insightful epistle. Thank God all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Guys pls ooo could one be invited for medicals with his psprt still delaying to get to vfs office??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2013

Congratulations, Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Anointed111: Guys pls ooo could one be invited for medicals with his psprt still delaying to get to vfs office??
....Sure u can...go along with ur national ID or Drivers licence....buh go to vfs soonest sha cuz other instructions apart from medics might be dia....

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.