Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:58 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (623015 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Oscorpy: Well done guys! Abeg any NC student for fall 2014? And abeg wen will be the best time to start all processes, LOA received?
....start by jan since na college....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
lymelyte:
ChriGo BABA,thanks man.I always knew I can count on you.You are always on Point.Abeg u fit send all the sendables come. grin Godbless u a billion times. Make I follow you shine teeth grin grin grin cheesy
....If na my girlfriend u wan make i send cum ur email...mba!! CIC-ChriGo deny u grin....ask what u need here bro if i get am i go send......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
ChriGo: ....start by jan since na college....

@Chrigo: Thanks Man. Since na college, is there any diff from wat others ar doing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
ChriGo: ...i tot as much....oya check the list above and show me ur name grin.....
my broda's nd sista's in this list dnt worry we ar all goin to go through d normal probess nd get our TRV in JESUS NAME...,AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Congrat.... I tap annointing ooo
olabo_key:

Application Date 21-June-2013
Medical Advise 18-Oct-2013

List of Supporting Docs
1 Landed Property
Birth Certifcate
Marriage Certificate
Wife + Son Birth Certificates
Employment Letter.
2 SOA 4M & 2M
Pension Plan of 1.5M
Paper route (Vfs)
No SOP but i think i wrote a convincing note on the question why did you choose this course?
Self sponsored.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by angelllla(f): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
@jadapinkett, please how did you include your travel history? was it copies of visas in your passport or just a written statement?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
ChriGo: ....Payment of tuition and board grin.....bro since u dont have the IDs go pick ur package biko.....
payment of tuition n board Has it eva happened b4? Chai if e happen l hw l go take start ma dance? Chrigo, na him b say ah go buy ur flight ticket outta excitment....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Oscorpy:

@Chrigo: Thanks Man. Since na college, is there any diff from wat others ar doing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hey guys please I need help, have a couple of questions concerning transit visas.
I booked turkey air earlier and was excited for a good deal until I went to wakanow (agents I booked with) and they said I canr reavel with them cos I have a students visa and I can only fly them if I have a return saying some inaudible words

So my questions are
1- has anyone here gone on a virgin passport (virgin to schengen and North america) through Turkish airline
2 - which airline is least expensive without the hassles of transit visa.
I've heard of emirates, Egyptair, KLM( too expensive), British airways.

Will appreciate the advise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
clusterphobia: Hey guys please I need help, have a couple of questions concerning transit visas.
I booked turkey air earlier and was excited for a good deal until I went to wakanow (agents I booked with) and they said I canr reavel with them cos I have a students visa and I can only fly them if I have a return saying some inaudible words

So my questions are
1- has anyone here gone on a virgin passport (virgin to schengen and North america) through Turkish airline

Bro, dont let this agents give u all this crap that u have a student visa and u must a to and fro ticket, see forget agent and this transit visa issue, u only need a transit visa if ur transit hours exceed 24hrs in a country, u dont need agents, open google, check all the airlines u can, dey call dem one by one for phone ask dem, Emirates airline for example only has transit hrs of 6hrs max sometimes more, just tell them when u buying ur ticket that you need a ticket that has less transit hrs, finish. thats why i said u shuld storm the airport urself, dats if u stay in lagos sha oo. airlines have ticketing offices at the airport (intnl wing) and they are always open during normal working hrs, Mon-fri.. hope this helps..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
clusterphobia: Hey guys please I need help, have a couple of questions concerning transit visas.

So my questions are

I used KLM,you right about it being expensive though....Try Egypt air,Qatar or Lufthansa...if see anyone routing through U.S....run!if u enter u.s peren.....you will be deported!....But a trick I shared with house before is....if you can disable the cookies in your browser...its better...but you can try my idea....The airlines have been built such if you a're using Mozilla for example...you are kind of recognized as same person and each time you check....the price goes up...so decide with one browser on the airline,the date you wanna go and etc...now don't book on same browser....exit and use a different browser or another system....the price most time drops....
If you try this cooupled with booking late into the night...the price drop will be significant for you....avoid Friday or weekend if you can!
Watch out for U.S once again....and run grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Oscorpy: .
...I said that cuz college admission no hard to get unlike university wey u go wait for 2-3 months before dem finally grant u admission....if na college, admission takes 1-4weeks grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
apple08:

Bro, dont let this agents give u all this crap that u have a student visa and u must a to and fro ticket, see forget agent and this transit visa issue, u only need a transit visa if ur transit hours exceed 24hrs in a country, u dont need agents, open google, check all the airlines u can, dey call dem one by one for phone ask dem, Emirates airline for example only has transit hrs of 6hrs max sometimes more, just tell them when u buying ur ticket that you need a ticket that has less transit hrs, finish. thats why i said u shuld storm the airport urself, dats if u stay in lagos sha oo. airlines have ticketing offices at the airport (intnl wing) and they are always open during normal working hrs, Mon-fri.. hope this helps..
Not with U.S bro....24 hours no apply for U.S
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
lymelyte:
Bros kjbobo,please include my email(marshallw00@yahoo.com) to the list of peep you want to send the hints to.BRos I use God take beg u. grin
Send me a p.m will reply with it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Anointed111:
payment of tuition n board Has it eva happened b4? Chai if e happen l hw l go take start ma dance? Chrigo, na him b say ah go buy ur flight ticket outta excitment....
.....hahahaha....see my man here dey jubilate say make dem give am tuition and board when some dey cry say dem no wan pay shi shi ...lol....mehn!! Money good ooo....i pray ur medics comes with tuition and board make u buy me dat flight ticket grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
angelllla: @jadapinkett, please how did you include your travel history? was it copies of visas in your passport or just a written statement?
The scanned copies of all the visas in my passports were uploaded under the copy of passport. My travel history included some of my journey abroad and my student visas abroad.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Please, when someone gets a call from CDHC requsting such person to pay for tuition and board, does the board means accomodation?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Oscorpy: Well done guys! Abeg any NC student for fall 2014? And abeg wen will be the best time to start all processes, LOA received?
Hi oscorpy, am heading to NC for winter 2014. Since u hav ur LOA,proceed with all processing now,its better to be ahead than lacking behind. What course are you going for ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
rilly2000: Please, when someone gets a call from CDHC requsting such person to pay for tuition and board, does the board means accomodation?

Rilly2000; you done start o!
I remember say person advice una to dey watch Hollywood movies cos of Canada oyibo grin

Abeg board na accommodation. No be notice board or chalkboard. . grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
rilly2000: Please, when someone gets a call from CDHC requsting such person to pay for tuition and board, does the board means accomodation?
yes board means accomodation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
kclexa:

I remember say person advice una to dey watch Hollywood movies cos of Canada oyibo grin

Lol... Thanks @kclexa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
kayconsult: Hi oscorpy, am heading to NC for winter 2014. Since u hav ur LOA,proceed with all processing now,its better to be ahead than lacking behind. What course are you going for ?

Thanks @Kayconsult. Going for HR. Was given an estimate of the sch fees. Don't know if am to work with that. Also don't know where to start from. Would appreciate if u direct me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
kayconsult: yes board means accomodation.

Thanks @kayconsult
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
kclexa:

hahahahahahahahahaha........ Abegi..mek una nor finish mi wit laf o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by osho3mtech(f): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pls house I need info on correcting passport details like the location of issued passport. Can it be done?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by osho3mtech(f): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=osho3mtech]Pls house I need info on
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Glan:

no SOP, i scanned and attached the police certificate, birth certificate, marriage certificate, 1st degree certificate and NYSC discharge certificate in the letter of explanation

Whew!!!!!! Anoda gr8 one oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Oscorpy:

Thanks @Kayconsult. Going for HR. Was given an estimate of the sch fees. Don't know if am to work with that. Also don't know where to start from. Would appreciate if u direct me.
yes ur to pay the required fees@ d date inscribed on ur LOA.If ur bouyant enuf, I'll suggest you pay the full tuition fee at onces,thereafter you proceed with the submission of ur fee's receipt, along with other documents for ur study permit application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
olabo_key: I went to knock at CDHC's door yesterday. Alas, the same old story was told "under processing...". I am glad to inform the house that I just received a medical advise from CDHC now.... I earned the whole forumites a BIG thank you. My voice may not be so loud in the forum but its very strong while i pray for all concerned forumites.... Thanks a lot.

Congrat Bro ....I tap from ur success o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by seyidollar4real: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
lol...why u dey use ur guy rob am? for nairaland, who no know go know. board means accomodation, not marker board nor chalkboard
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sorry guys, I hope my questions is not getting too much!

Please, which bank has the fastest and the most reliable wire transfer and
Will I have to open an account with the bank before I can make a wire transfer with the bank.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by osho3mtech(f): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
osho3mtech: Pls house I need info on correcting passport details like the location of issued passport. Can it be done?
please house I need answers so I know my next steps

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.