Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,897 members, 7,942,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (626925 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
temie fash:

Na advance dip in software eng tech i dy do...no worry,i go give u the software for effective snow clearing...updated version is available....na old version i download for chrigo cuz miss bon dey help softening the cold for him body....No worry dude,we buf gat our back...

Good thing say na information security management I dey study; make una no worry all una secret info is secured with me.

Temie, I no tell them how you take dey warm up after snow clearing lipsrsealed
And ChriGo, I no go tell miss bon about your undisclosed bank accounts lipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Simili(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
gudday,pls am new hia,but sm1 recommended hia 2 me dat i ll catch fun nd get the neccessary nd important info which av bn gettn..am stil awaiting my admission leta from sait in canny..hoping to get d advise 4rm u all 4 a sucexful application..tanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
kclexa:

Good thing say na information security management I dey study; make una no worry all una secret info is secured with me.

Temie, I no tell them how you take dey warm up after snow clearing lipsrsealed
And ChriGo, I no go tell miss bon about your undisclosed bank accounts lipsrsealed
....Haba!!! Kclexa...no kill me here with laff ojere....that ya secret bank don dey ring as secret babe for miss bon head now....na you dem send abi?....Ya plan no go work my brother grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
ChriGo: ....Haba!!! Kclexa...no kill me here with laff ojere....that ya secret bank don dey ring as secret babe for miss bon head now....na you dem send abi?....Ya plan no go work my brother grin......

Loolz, na baba I talk oh! If you add gida na u sabi grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by snugle: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Simili: gudday,pls am new hia,but sm1 recommended hia 2 me dat i ll catch fun nd get the neccessary nd important info which av bn gettn..am stil awaiting my admission leta from sait in canny..hoping to get d advise 4rm u all 4 a sucexful application..tanks

The first advice will be for you to please spell correctly. Its quite difficult figuring out what you are trying to say.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
Simili: gudday,pls am new hia,but sm1 recommended hia 2 me dat i ll catch fun nd get the neccessary nd important info which av bn gettn..am stil awaiting my admission leta from sait in canny..hoping to get d advise 4rm u all 4 a sucexful application..tanks
....u definitely will my brother....just throw your question in the air....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
kclexa:

Keii, come out from that una cabinet wey u dey call freezer, Una even get light sef.
See am he dey freezer dey ping. Enter Canada make I see as you go take dey ping for road grin

We get *infaata for huz hehehe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
miss bon: grin take am easy with the freezer oo..lol

Osheee dear!!! *picks race*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
temie fash:

Na advance dip in software eng tech i dy do...no worry,i go give u the software for effective snow clearing...updated version is available....na old version i download for chrigo cuz miss bon dey help softening the cold for him body....No worry dude,we buf gat our back...
Lols bros,na Business course I dey cum do,so we go just combine our course E go cum become Business eng tech....we go clear all d snow 4 canny ..lols
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
marksum: Lols bros,na Business course I dey cum,so we go just combine our course E go cum become Business eng tech....we go clear all d snow 4 canny ..lols

I done first dey suspect say book na secondary motive if not tertiary motive of your canada trv.

It is now very clear what your primary motive is. shocked
VO pls take note grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Simili(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
snugle:

The first advice will be for you to please spell correctly. Its quite difficult figuring out what you are trying to say.
arite,just try to maximise..i ll ,all wat am saying is that ur advise wil be needed soon...tanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
kclexa:

I done first dey suspect say book na secondary motive if not tertiary motive of your canada trv.

VO pls take note grin
Lols bros nah b lyk dah na book me wan read oo..Na jst 2 dey exercise my body na Y I wan help canny clear snow na..lolzz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
kclexa:

VO pls take note grin

Abeg dont invite vos here ooo...well sha,they undastd tha man go chop...we render our service n get paid for it...that school tinz eh,we go also succeed n outplay their own lads sef...Naija no dey carry last,atall atall na silver or bronze..lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by GHKWAME1: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Greetings from Accra to Threadmates.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by humanshado: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
temie fash: Snow biz is serz biz oh...I just made my first cash here in Canny...140 box in 2hours....Let it snow!!!!!

I can see your excitement on the $140 you made. I just hope you have studied for 6 months already before you started this off campus work. You should also know that studying for 6 months is different from staying in Canada for 6 months out of which you were in session for just 4 months out of the 6. Check CIC website for clarification.

Though you may argue that it is not a formal employer that will require documentation and ask for a OCWP and your SIN, you should be cautious and restrain yourself from falling into the same shit hole those Nigerian girls put themselves. When it comes to abiding by the law, don't be surprised the same people you worked for and even offerred you coffee that will alert immigration authorities when they found out that you are breaking the law. Canada is not 9ja o, Canadians are bound by law to obey the law by helping law enforcement agents. In the case of those girls, did you hear any statement from Walmart depending them? Don't eat your tomorrow today, be patient.

A word to the wise is enough.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2013
humanshado:

I can see your excitement on the $140 you made. I just hope you have studied for 6 months already before you started this off campus work. You should also know that studying for 6 months is different from staying in Canada for 6 months out of which you were in session for just 4 months out of the 6. Check CIC website for clarification.

Though you may argue that it is not a formal employer that will require documentation and ask for a OCWP and your SIN, you should be cautious and restrain yourself from falling into the same shit hole those Nigerian girls put themselves. When it comes to abiding by the law, don't be surprised the same people you worked for and even offerred you coffee that will alert immigration authorities when they found out that you are breaking the law. Canada is not 9ja o, Canadians are bound by law to obey the law by helping law enforcement agents. In the case of those girls, did you hear any statement from Walmart depending them? Don't eat your tomorrow today, be patient.

A word to the wise is enough.

Excited?well if u say so....Keeping my pipu here inform is all i do....I also love hustle...I might decide not to work when school starts,its all depends on preparation....I quite undastd ur plight and I'll definitely adhere to it...But really,Aint noffin wrong with what i did so dont scare me.....If i have the opportunity of doin it again and my instincts and health permits,I'm damn on it...Not boosting,just hustling spirit.....I will do only the things that are legit.....Thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bullstriker: 5:03am On Dec 16, 2013
@Temie Fash, take the advice humanshado gave u very serious.That snow job fit scatter your dreams. Tolyem, whatz up?. Newacca, how is your dealing with cdhc going. Wishing Medical andTRV hopefuls success.And to those denied; testimonies of guys denied multiple times and eventually got it should motive u.
temie fash:

Excited?well if u say so....Keeping my pipu here inform is all i do....I also love hustle...I might decide not to work when school starts,its all depends on preparation....I quite undastd ur plight and I'll definitely adhere to it...But really,Aint noffin wrong with what i did so dont scare me.....If i have the opportunity of doin it again and my instincts and health permits,I'm damn on it...Not boosting,just hustling spirit.....I will do only the things that are legit.....Thanks all the same

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 6:09am On Dec 16, 2013
Chrigo,whwn u see beautiful girls for canny,u go forget miss bon.. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 6:10am On Dec 16, 2013
Please gurus...I need a sponsor. how can I get one? What is the price?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2013
lymelyte: Chrigo,whwn u see beautiful girls for canny,u go forget miss bon.. grin
....hahahaha....mehn!!!!....miss bon na angel biko ....if u see her, you go forget ur gf grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2013
lymelyte: Please gurus...I need a sponsor. how can I get one? What is the price?
....Write a compassionate letter to Dangote or Mike adenuga....you will definitely get a sponsor grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2013
ChriGo: ....Write a compassionate letter to Dangote or Mike adenuga....you will definitely get a sponsor grin....

@Chrigo, LOL....You nor go kill person wif laff o. Why u nor stand as him sponsor na? I heard someone saying you do have a secrete account wif Billions in it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2013
bullstriker: @Temie Fash, take the advice humanshado gave u very serious.That snow job fit scatter your dreams. Tolyem, whatz up?. Newacca, how is your dealing with cdhc going. Wishing Medical andTRV hopefuls success.And to those denied; testimonies of guys denied multiple times and eventually got it should motive u.
....Na wa ooo.....una wan spoil show for Chrigo....so snow packing na offence hun??....so I cant go help my neighbor pack em snow and get a tip off??...Walmart job dey different ooo...haba!!!...make una no dey scare us jare....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2013
parisbluefox:

@Chrigo, LOL....You nor go kill person wif laff o. Why u nor stand as him sponsor na? I heard someone saying you do have a secrete account wif Billions in it.
....Lolzzzz.....you dey mind kclexa grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by osho3mtech(f): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2013
Gurus in the ho

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2013
*out of ghostmode* cool

More medics and TRV to come.

I sight you miss bon and chrigo wink

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2013
....... kiss grin
ChriGo: ....hahahaha....mehn!!!!....miss bon na angel biko ....if u see her, you go forget ur gf grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by osho3mtech(f): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2013
House please I need urgent reply... So I start
osho3mtech: Gurus in the house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by osho3mtech(f): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2013
osho3mtech: House please I need urgent reply... So I start processing the stuff
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2013
osho3mtech: Gurus in the house. I hv a uncle in canada. Same surname, he is a citizen I need info on how to migrate . Either through family class or tru invitation
Oga 4get all dose invitation or family class/reunion even with same surname, e nor dey work 4 canada oooo, dem b mad people.......just use study package jeje. BELIEVE!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2013
lymelyte: Chrigo,whwn u see beautiful girls for canny,u go forget miss bon.. grin

*buyin roses nearby*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1.Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
2.IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
3.SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
4.Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
5.Zico07 AUGUST 20 Paper route
6.pirezo96 AUGUST 27 Paper route
7.Kingsolve SEPTEMBER 16 Paper rout2
8.D_Fodio SEPTEMBER 23 Paper route
9.Hehasdoneitb4 NOVEMBER 5 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.