Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,284 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (618828 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2013
Huzzie: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1.Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
2.IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
3.SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
4.Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
5.Zico07 AUGUST 20 Paper route
6.pirezo96 AUGUST 27 Paper route
7.Kingsolve SEPTEMBER 16 Paper rout2
8.D_Fodio SEPTEMBER 23 Paper route
9.Hehasdoneitb4 NOVEMBER 5 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers

Bros how many weeks E take Asaju to send ur medicx nd how much centennial college say mke u pay 4 accomodation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2013
Huzzie: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1.Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
2.IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
3.SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
4.Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
5.Zico07 AUGUST 20 Paper route
6.pirezo96 AUGUST 27 Paper route
7.Kingsolve SEPTEMBER 16 Paper rout2
8.D_Fodio SEPTEMBER 23 Paper route
9.Hehasdoneitb4 NOVEMBER 5 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers

All dis people wey dey dis list, u sure say most of dem neva 4get abt dem application? Or hv been denied and dey nor wan talk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
marksum: Bros how many weeks E take Asaju to send ur medicx nd how much centennial college say mke u pay 4 accomodation
Na CP I do my medix ooo...I only paid tuition fee while my agency helped with off campus accomodation.
tonyrero:
All dis people wey dey dis list, u sure say most of dem neva 4get abt dem application? Or hv been denied and dey nor wan talk
Na so we see am ooo, but insha'Allah in 2wks time I would post the updated list of everybody resuming in January and decisions...It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
choi,have any one been snt for further medics before cos dem CDHC snd me for further medical exams ooo,i dnt no if its because of the course am goin for.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ambeyh: choi,have any one been snt for further medics before cos dem CDHC snd me for further medical exams ooo,i dnt no if its because of the course am goin for.
Yes they do that"Newacca" is an example, whot course are u going for? Do u have any previous or continuous medical condition(like TB,asthma etc)? All the best bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Huzzie:
Yes they do that"Newacca" is an example, whot course are u going for? Do u have any previous or continuous medical condition(like TB,asthma etc)? All the best bro.
bro who b 'newacca' and nope i dnt hav any record of medical.condition my course na aerospace end
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by osho3mtech(f): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
.......just use study package jeje. BELIEVE!!!![/quote] thanks for the info I tut as much cos its real nd not in use as most pple don't use that way again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ambeyh: bro who b 'newacca' and nope i dnt hav any record of medical.condition my course na aerospace end
Good dt u dont av any previous medical records...NEWACCA is one of the veterans here.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
osho3mtech: thanks for the info I tut as much cos its real nd not in use as most pple don't use that way again.
....Ambeyh...chai!!!....dis aint a good one bro...I hope say u no waste time sha....cuz time na ur biggest enemy now....I wonder what went wrong since u said u don't have medics issue.....Just keep praying bro...dis ur own don too tey mehn!!!....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Tobst: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wow is 5 month and 4 days, notin from CDHC, ave bin in the north all dis while, but i try to visit VFS site for track and is not opening, pls guys are they aving problem with dare website?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tobst: Wow is 5 month and 4 days, notin from CDHC, ave bin in the north all dis while, but i try to visit VFS site for track and is not opening, pls guys are they aving problem with dare website?
Here is the tracking web link bro:
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/CIC-Global-Tracking-Zone3/TrackingParam.aspx?P=221%247%2444%2421%24227%24195%24228%24120%24228%24113%24154%24114%24232%2420%24203%2467%2446%2476%24241%24129%2492%24213%2466%24207%2496%24199%2421%24195%24116%2434%2474%2480
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pumpin26: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hello house, I am relatively new to his forum , but I am impressed from what I have read so far and can see that there are open minded Nigerians that don’t hoard information and still desire progress in others .

On the other hand, I have a masters degree in health informatics from UK already and i am considering going for a second degree in Canada. I love the health informatics course, but unfortunately couldn’t get much hands-on experience in UK . Now am thinking of going for another course in Canada. However, I think it wont be logical to go for Health Informatics Masters again in Canada as this may cause visa denial. I am now considering either a PhD in Health Informatics or an MPH. Please which Canadian university does one have higher chances of getting funding for MPH since I made a Distinction in my MSc. Other suggestions will be welcomed particularly if people know of Health Informatics programs and career prospect in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Huzzie:
Good dt u dont av any previous medical records...NEWACCA is one of the veterans here.
bro,was he given his visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Huzzie:
bro,was he given his visa,if they did like how long did it take him to get his TRV

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
ChriGo: ....Ambeyh...chai!!!....dis aint a good one bro...I hope say u no waste time sha....cuz time na ur biggest enemy now....I wonder what went wrong since u said u don't have medics issue.....Just keep praying bro...dis ur own don too tey mehn!!!....
my oga na so i see am oooh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
Huzzie:
bro,was he given his visa,if they did like how long did it take him to get his TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ambeyh: bro,was he given his visa,if they did like how long did it take him to get his TRV

I smell anxiety. *sniffles*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amefrica:

I smell anxiety. *sniffles*
am so anxious

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
pumpin26: Hello house, I am relatively new to his forum , but I am impressed from what I have read so far and can see that there are open minded Nigerians that don’t hoard information and still desire progress in others .

On the other hand, I have a masters degree in health informatics from UK already and i am considering going for a second degree in Canada. I love the health informatics course, but unfortunately couldn’t get much hands-on experience in UK . Now am thinking of going for another course in Canada. However, I think it wont be logical to go for Health Informatics Masters again in Canada as this may cause visa denial. I am now considering either a PhD in Health Informatics or an MPH. Please which Canadian university does one have higher chances of getting funding for MPH since I made a Distinction in my MSc. Other suggestions will be welcomed particularly if people know of Health Informatics programs and career prospect in Canada.
....if I were u bro I would explore the PhD option for high chances of visa issuance ......most if not all PhD applicants get funding(either full or half)......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by surveyor1: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
ChriGo: ....if I were u bro I would explore the PhD option for high chances of visa issuance ......most if not all PhD applicants get funding(either full or half)......
PhD is the best option, however Canadian universities are competitive for phd students Expecially if you haven't published journals or articles. The good is once you admitted you will be giving teaching assistant or research assistant. Just try to write a very good research proposal first. The reason why am emphasizing this is the competition with other Indian students or Asians. They know the packaging when it comes to published. Just try and apply on time. All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ambeyh: bro,was he given his visa,if they did like how long did it take him to get his TRV
my guy cool ur temper nah...he had preciously treated TB but was detected when he went for his medicals last two yrs i suppose and was due to conclude medication this year june but we havent heard from him....usually, those that undergo further medical examination are those with medical history; and it wasnt like they misplaced your medicals. How did you get the further instruction?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bullstriker: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
lol. don't go commit career suicide just because u wan show miss Bon u be hustler. And, guys buys a good bend-down desert boot for the snow. u don't want to start shopping immediately u arrive.
ChriGo: ....Na wa ooo.....una wan spoil show for Chrigo....so snow packing na offence hun??....so I cant go help my neighbor pack em snow and get a tip off??...Walmart job dey different ooo...haba!!!...make una no dey scare us jare....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
kclexa:

I done first dey suspect say book na secondary motive if not tertiary motive of your canada trv.

It is now very clear what your primary motive is. shocked
VO pls take note grin
. Notedgrin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
LOL
bullstriker: lol. don't go commit career suicide just because u wan show miss Bon u be hustler. And, guys buys a good bend-down desert boot for the snow. u don't want to start shopping immediately u arrive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
Huzzie:
my guy cool ur temper nah...he had preciously treated TB but was detected when he went for his medicals last two yrs i suppose and was due to conclude medication this year june but we havent heard from him....usually, those that undergo further medical examination are those with medical history; and it wasnt like they misplaced your medicals. How did you get the further instruction?
does TB means tuberculosis so the guy has not gotten his visa even since he had done the further last 2yrs omo dat one na time ooo.I got my further medical info through text message tho they called my mum she didn't pick due to she was driving then they layer sent a text to her.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
I will still thank God all the same. Anyhow e be, Baba still too much. I was at the visa application centre today went to collect my passport. Come and see as my hands were vibrating when I sat outside to open my package and check my visa *smiles*. I checked through the pages of my passport and found no visa. I had envisioned travelling this month, to resume Jan 2 in Ontario. But it's all good. I was told the authorities are not satisfactorily convinced I will come back after my programs. That my ties in Canada and Nigeria is not convincing enough. Guy please help me with info. I gotta re apply with a better strategy. I was very week, found it hard to go back to work, like to just take off the whole day and stay on my bed. But I just had to encourage myself. God will cause it to work for my good. Aneg u can strike out my name for jan resumption on dat list. You all are amazing. We'll all achieve our desires by God's grace. Enough TRV and medicals this week for all these my people on NL I pray. Much love guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
kingsolve: I will still thank God all the same. Anyhow e be, Baba still too much. I was at the visa application centre today went to collect my passport. Come and see as my hands were vibrating when I sat outside to open my package and check my visa *smiles*. I checked through the pages of my passport and found no visa. I had envisioned travelling this month, to resume Jan 2 in Ontario. But it's all good. I was told the authorities are not satisfactorily convinced I will come back after my programs. That my ties in Canada and Nigeria is not convincing enough. Guy please help me with info. I gotta re apply with a better strategy. I was very week, found it hard to go back to work, like to just take off the whole day and stay on my bed. But I just had to encourage myself. God will cause it to work for my good. Aneg u can strike out my name for jan resumption on dat list. You all are amazing. We'll all achieve our desires by God's grace. Enough TRV and medicals this week for all these my people on NL I pray. Much love guys
am so so sorry bro,as you have prayed for we TRV and Medical expectants the LORD shall reward you with his LOVE,BLESSIMGS,FAVOURS AND SO MUCH MORE,ur Faith shall never be in vain

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Be strong for ur trv is coming very soon, so sorry kingsolve
kingsolve: I will still thank God all the same. Anyhow e be, Baba still too much. I was at the visa application centre today went to collect my passport. Come and see as my hands were vibrating when I sat outside to open my package and check my visa *smiles*. I checked through the pages of my passport and found no visa. I had envisioned travelling this month, to resume Jan 2 in Ontario. But it's all good. I was told the authorities are not satisfactorily convinced I will come back after my programs. That my ties in Canada and Nigeria is not convincing enough. Guy please help me with info. I gotta re apply with a better strategy. I was very week, found it hard to go back to work, like to just take off the whole day and stay on my bed. But I just had to encourage myself. God will cause it to work for my good. Aneg u can strike out my name for jan resumption on dat list. You all are amazing. We'll all achieve our desires by God's grace. Enough TRV and medicals this week for all these my people on NL I pray. Much love guys

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Kingslove, Sorry to read this - What was your tie to Nigeria to show that you would come back
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
pumpin26: Hello house, I am relatively new to his forum , but I am impressed from what I have read so far and can see that there are open minded Nigerians that don’t hoard information and still desire progress in others .

It is a very wrong idea to conclude for the VOs. Doing a second Masters does not raise visa alarm as projected.

I have a friend who had her Masters from the UK with distinction in information systems management and now she is doing a Masters in information security systems management.in Canada.

So my dear, if Phd go slow u down. Take the Master's route. Don't deny yourself even before VOs do.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
bullstriker: lol. don't go commit career suicide just because u wan show miss Bon u be hustler. And, guys buys a good bend-down desert boot for the snow. u don't want to start shopping immediately u arrive.
Lolzzzzzzgrin....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ambeyh: choi,have any one been snt for further medics before cos dem CDHC snd me for further medical exams ooo,i dnt no if its because of the course am goin for.

Ambeyh, it is well o. Further medics delays o.
U might not be able to make jan resumption date.
Just prepare ur mind.
And go with enough cash.
They wld av sent d instruction to ur panel physician.
Just meet ur doc with ur IME number, he wld view ur file and tell u what tests u r to do. dats all.
When did u do ur first medics? I'm guessing its about a month ago.
Since u r going for aerospace, maybe u might just need to see a cardiologist. (Dats a wild guess) to check d state of ur heart and it might just be a simple specimen culture or blood test.
But, u will get ur visa for sure. It will just take time.
Before u go, make sure u call wherever u had ur first test and inmform them.
Any doc might not be able to access ur file except d MD.(Medical Director).
Such dat u don't waste ur mums time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.