Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,342 members, 7,971,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:06 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630404 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
britiko:

Ambeyh, it is well o. Further medics delays o.
U might not be able to make jan resumption date.
Just prepare ur mind.
And go with enough cash.
They wld av sent d instruction to ur panel physician.
Just meet ur doc with ur IME number, he wld view ur file and tell u what tests u r to do. dats all.
When did u do ur first medics? I'm guessing its about a month ago.
Since u r going for aerospace, maybe u might just need to see a cardiologist. (Dats a wild guess) to check d state of ur heart and it might just be a simple specimen culture or blood test.
But, u will get ur visa for sure. It will just take time.
Before u go, make sure u call wherever u had ur first test and inmform them.
Any doc might not be able to access ur file except d MD.(Medical Director).
Such dat u don't waste ur mums time.
Thanks for the advise bt i have already done the medics so na GOD i dey look now my own may not even take time,i jst got FAITH.I Believe bt Thanks Deargrin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
@kingslove- It is well.
Work on d loopholes and re-apply.
I love ur spirit and thanks for d trv and medicals prayers.
Wishing u a wonderful xmas and a prosperous new year in advance.
Shallom.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ambeyh: Thanks for the advise bt i have already done the medics so na GOD i dey look now my own may not even take time,i jst got FAITH.I Believe bt Thanks Deargrin

U welcome dear. Dats good.
When did u do ur first medics?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
britiko:

Ambeyh, it is well o. Further medics delays o.
U might not be able to make jan resumption date.
Just prepare ur mind.
And go with enough cash.
They wld av sent d instruction to ur panel physician.
Just meet ur doc with ur IME number, he wld view ur file and tell u what tests u r to do. dats all.
When did u do ur first medics? I'm guessing its about a month ago.
Since u r going for aerospace, maybe u might just need to see a cardiologist. (Dats a wild guess) to check d state of ur heart and it might just be a simple specimen culture or blood test.
But, u will get ur visa for sure. It will just take time.
Before u go, make sure u call wherever u had ur first test and inmform them.
Any doc might not be able to access ur file except d MD.(Medical Director).
Such dat u don't waste ur mums time.
Bro,were u snt for medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
britiko:

did my forst at Asaju Medical clinic on the 15th of Nobember.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ambeyh: did my forst at Asaju Medical clinic on the 15th of Nobember.

Good. I just knew it was going to be a month ago.
Yes, I had further medicals 6wks ago.(5 weeks after my first medicals)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ambeyh: did my forst at Asaju Medical clinic on the 15th of Nobember.

Ambeyh, I like your faith! Its well. What and what tests were carried out during ur second medical testing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
britiko:

Madam britiko, I always like the way u advise people on here, u advise like a mother and with patience, its really nice. Are u already in canada? If u are either a medical or trv awaitee...God will surely answer ur prayers and see you through. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
britiko:

Aww! Was this because of a medical condition?? How long will it take to get done?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sleek5:

Madam britiko, I always like the way u advise people on here, u advise like a mother and with patience, its really nice. Are u already in canada? If u are either a medical or trv awaitee...God will surely answer ur prayers and see you through. Amen!

Ameeennnn.
Awww, thank u for the compliments dear.
I'm a mother of a luvly and wonderful daughter who turned 2 today. To God be d glory.
I'm awaiting my trv, my application is over 6months and wld be in canny in Jan, by the special grace of God.
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
britiko:

ma,wen did u 1st nd 2nd medics and hw lng hav it taken til nw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sleek5:

Aww! Was this because of a medical condition??
How long will it take to get done?

I'm done, cos d tests were negative.(I guess it was based on suspicion), a 5mins blood test. So I'm just awaiting dier decision which is positive my trv IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sleek5:

Ambeyh, I like your faith! Its well. What and what tests were carried out during ur second medical testing?
THANKS BRO,criously i didn't ask d doctor bt he was sayen somtin of hypertitis abeg no mind my spelen oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ambeyh: ma,wen did u 1st nd 2nd medics and hw lng hav it taken til nw

Ambeyh dear, my first medics was 11 weeks ago.
The second was 6weeks ago.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
britiko:

Ameeennnn.
I'm a mother of a luvly and wonderful daughter who turned 2 today. To God be d glory.
I'm awaiting my trv, my application is over 6months and wld be in canny in Jan, by the special grace of God.
Thanks dear.

This caught my attention. Congrats to her! And happy birthday in arrears. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
britiko:

Ameeennnn.
Thanks dear.
HAPPY B-DAY to ur daughter so sorry its comen late
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ambeyh: THANKS BRO,criously i didn't ask d doctor bt he was sayen somtin of hypertitis abeg no mind my spelen oo

Hepatitis
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ambeyh: THANKS BRO,criously i didn't ask d doctor bt he was sayen somtin of hypertitis abeg no mind my spelen oo

U had Hepatitis A,B&C tests.
It is well. Just relax.
Try to follow up with d doc. Its very important, to avoid undue delay. Thank God u used Asaju.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonybunor(m): 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
kclexa:

Welcome to my info world. Am sorry for the long silence, I have been pretty busy lately trying to get my mind, body and soul ready for the Canada challenge.

Concordia University College of Alberta as been rated highly in the field of information security management and the job rate for their graduates is pretty high.

Yes you definitely need to send a sealed transcript to the university. I had a crazy experience where DHL mishandled my transcript and it arrived at the school un sealed. The university requested for another sealed transcript. But this ur private uni 80K for transcript!!! That is daylight robbery.

Please don't believe the trash of not getting a job after Masters, it is a bright shining lie. The only thing is that it is aways easier to get admission into colleges than Universities. But truth be told; whether College or University graduate; once you know your stuff, you will be a JOB MAGNET

thanks boss, sorry i couldnt find the reply on time, would still need ur email tho.. need ur advise on some issues...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
britiko:

Ameeennnn.
Thanks dear.

I thot as much... smiley , happy birthday to ur baby, may God make her a blessing to you and ur home. God will make all things possible and ur trv will be ready in time for u to leave for canny. God aint sleeping *in Chrigo's voice* smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
britiko:

U had Hepatitis A,B&C tests.
It is well. Just relax.
Try to follow up with d doc. Its very important, to avoid undue delay. Thank God u used Asaju.
thanks ma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amefrica:

Hepatitis
thanks B
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amefrica:

This caught my attention. Congrats to her! And happy birthday in arrears. smiley

Thank u Amefrica.
March is arnd d corner.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2013
Ambeyh: HAPPY B-DAY to ur daughter so sorry its comen late
No wahala, thanks dear.
I appreciate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2013
britiko:

Thank u Amefrica.
March is arnd d corner.

Welcome ma! smiley

Whatchu mean by "March is around the corner"? Pardon my ignorance! wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 17, 2013
Ambeyh: thanks B

My pleasure, blood!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 12:05am On Dec 17, 2013
Sleek5:

I thot as much... smiley , happy birthday to ur baby, may God make her a blessing to you and ur home. God will make all things possible and ur trv will be ready in time for u to leave for canny. God aint sleeping *in Chrigo's voice* smiley

Amen, I Believe *in tonyrero's voice* smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 12:41am On Dec 17, 2013
@chrigo n other gurus in d house,i think there was a tym we spoke about sodtware for cheap long distand call?plz i need to download this app but i dont have the name.kindly put me thru.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 12:51am On Dec 17, 2013
britiko:

Ameeennnn.
Thanks dear.

Happy BD to ur luvly Daughter ooooo. Wishing her more fruitful yrs ahead..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by francisumehf: 1:00am On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=earthgreeners]

For Grad admission into university of Saskatchewan, u need to submit

1) Two Official transcripts
2) 2 Recommendations
3) Statement of Research interest or letter of intent
4) Application fees ($75)
5) Degree Certificate

For detailed info please visit www.usask.ca

call Mr Francis for more info...08105506635
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 1:44am On Dec 17, 2013
kingsolve: I will still thank God all the same. Anyhow e be, Baba still too much. I was at the visa application centre today went to collect my passport. Come and see as my hands were vibrating when I sat outside to open my package and check my visa *smiles*. I checked through the pages of my passport and found no visa. I had envisioned travelling this month, to resume Jan 2 in Ontario. But it's all good. I was told the authorities are not satisfactorily convinced I will come back after my programs. That my ties in Canada and Nigeria is not convincing enough. Guy please help me with info. I gotta re apply with a better strategy. I was very week, found it hard to go back to work, like to just take off the whole day and stay on my bed. But I just had to encourage myself. God will cause it to work for my good. Aneg u can strike out my name for jan resumption on dat list. You all are amazing. We'll all achieve our desires by God's grace. Enough TRV and medicals this week for all these my people on NL I pray. Much love guys

Amen bro, I admire your courage and trust in GOD! Baba will do TRV for you and much more sef, just be koo!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 2:50am On Dec 17, 2013
kingsolve: I will still thank God all the same. Anyhow e be, Baba still too much. I was at the visa application centre today went to collect my passport. Come and see as my hands were vibrating when I sat outside to open my package and check my visa *smiles*. I checked through the pages of my passport and found no visa. I had envisioned travelling this month, to resume Jan 2 in Ontario. But it's all good. I was told the authorities are not satisfactorily convinced I will come back after my programs. That my ties in Canada and Nigeria is not convincing enough. Guy please help me with info. I gotta re apply with a better strategy. I was very week, found it hard to go back to work, like to just take off the whole day and stay on my bed. But I just had to encourage myself. God will cause it to work for my good. Aneg u can strike out my name for jan resumption on dat list. You all are amazing. We'll all achieve our desires by God's grace. Enough TRV and medicals this week for all these my people on NL I pray. Much love guys
Bro sowi 4 d delay.The lord is ur strength

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.