Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,318 members, 7,907,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (622502 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2014
codebreaker:

What do you mean support with soa.. his soa or like his parent as co sponsors?
yes I mean his soa or his parents as co-sponsors.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2014
lassky:
wats d worth of d scholarship? Did u also support it with soa?
I supported it with an SOA of a sibling which is just a lil above 1m.
NB:the worth is sufficient to cater for both tuition n living expenses. I only used d SOA to strengthen my app.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2014
codebreaker:

I did the request email thing.. you know i cant mail you until you accept.. check for a codebreaker request
I replied already
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2014
emperoracro: Pls i have only a 'deed of assignment' for my landed property, no survey nor C of O, please is dis acceptable at d embassey as home tie?

I used only deed of aassignment...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sexysammy0906: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2014
chichi89: ok 1st of all,the average percentage they accept is 78%. Can you still access your quest account? What was their calculation?
Then did you include a copy of your final year project in your application?

nope i cant access it again. i deleted the email with my login details. what is the percentage calculated for? i didnt include my undergraduate project but i included an essay i wrote during my postgraduate study
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bodmas3000(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2014
Congratulations to all those that been called for Medicals and everyone repackage to refire i pray God's favour will always going to shine on us happy wkend.amen

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bodmas3000(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2014
bodmas3000: Congratulations to all those that been called for Medicals and everyone repackage to refire i pray God's favour will always going to shine on us happy wkend.amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by awe2015(f): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2014
Thank you so much miss bon and my fellow nairalanders. Please I would humbly seek that you outline or list out the documents in will need to procure my student visa and also the financial aspect of it PLEASE! I'm a clear novice on this regard and would not like to pay a dime to any agent due to past experiences!

Secondly, according to MUN.CA their Linguistic course costs $933 per semester and for 4 semesters would be totaling around $4000. Will thia just be for the tuition which i am suppose to pay before I'm beinh granted visa? Please Clarify my confusion!

miss bon: By this time next year, maybe late for u to apply for sept entry. Althou its possible if you have all ur docx set. You can read past pages of this thread, visit www.cic.gc.ca for everything abt studying in canny then you can drop any questions u may have.
All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by awe2015(f): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2014
The financial aspect I mean is how much will be involved... Cos my sponsor needs the figure to start working on something...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decraig(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2014
hello my wonderful nairalanders, pls I have an admission to Canada and I am pretty new with with visa application processes. I am having a problem of sponsor as I was told the sponsor must be any of my parent but the person I have as a sponsor is a relative not my parent. kindly enlighten me on this and the general process of visa application as a friend told me I can always have solution to my questions here. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2014
You welcome dear Dont worry by his grace they will do it for. You are blessed

Good luck
bashorunbazok:
Huge thanks Slimdel.I have been tryna reach their lines to book appointment but it was to no avail. I am on my way there already, I hope they respond to me sha as my schedule is extremely tight during d week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2014
I thought u applied online. If it's online, it will be attached except there's network problem. But for paper, it should arrive later.
chichi89: Okay but I didn't get it. Find attached a screen grab
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
@ Codebreaker,the SOA is okay as supplementary funding. Make sure ur parents or whoever states that the fund is just supplementary in his letter.Other land and financial documents of ur parents can be added also as supplementary if they have. It never kills to 'over-convince'.
bashorunbazok:
I supported it with an SOA of a sibling which is just a lil above 1m.
NB:the worth is sufficient to cater for both tuition n living expenses. I only used d SOA to strengthen my app.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
tillfinity:

I used only deed of aassignment...

Pls dont b crossed, hope u were able to get ur TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Thanks. I just received the mail.
Jijola: I thought u applied online. If it's online, it will be attached except there's network problem. But for paper, it should arrive later.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Please can I submit only R of O.. Or must I submit receipts as well.

Plus for biometrics what time to what time do vfs lagos open.. Do they have specific days for biometrics or it lasts all week day..

Make your inputs guys.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
You can go do your biometrics Monday - Fridays from 8am to 3pm
Please what's R of O

codebreaker: Please can I submit only R of O.. Or must I submit receipts as well.

Plus for biometrics what time to what time do vfs lagos open.. Do they have specific days for biometrics or it lasts all week day..

Make your inputs guys.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Thanks.. Right of Occupancy..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Congrats dear. All roads lead to Asaju or Consultant Practice if U are in Lag.
chichi89: Thanks. I just received the mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hi all, Anyone coming to PEI needing accommodation and or someone to pick em up from the airport, kindly contact me. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
decraig: hello my wonderful nairalanders, pls I have an admission to Canada and I am pretty new with with visa application processes. I am having a problem of sponsor as I was told the sponsor must be any of my parent but the person I have as a sponsor is a relative not my parent. kindly enlighten me on this and the general process of visa application as a friend told me I can always have solution to my questions here. thanks
Anybody can be your sponsor,the fact there is that you must explain and convince the visa office about the bond between you and your sponsor,let them know why he is spending so much money on you.
But best bond for sponsor is parent,Guardian etc,
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE MATTERS,PLEASE WRITE WELL.
GOOD LUCK
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
ANYONE LOOKING FOR A CHEAPER FLIGHT TO CANADA,CHECK ROYAL AIR MAROC.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Yea you can plus the receipts it wouldn't bite at all
codebreaker: Thanks.. Right of Occupancy..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Deeman1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Good day folks... i see this forum is really lively.. its been awhile i have been here.. well anyone needing advice about schools in Saskatchewan and Prairies should holla at me.. which school and courses are most lucrative in this region i am your guy..

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Slimdel: You welcome dear Dont worry by his grace they will do it for. You are blessed

Good luck
Thanks a lot. Sent u a mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dee_man: Good day folks... i see this forum is really lively.. its been awhile i have been here.. well anyone needing advice about schools in Saskatchewan and Prairies should holla at me.. which school and courses are most lucrative in this region i am your guy..
pls send me your email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Deeman1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
zerray: pls send me your email
sent u a mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
I saw it but u need to follow me so I can email u directly
bashorunbazok:
Thanks a lot. Sent u a mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Boss I will advice you to chill the bank's receipt should be an additional document to the receipt issued by the school.

Mail and call the admission office to fasten things up.

parisbluefox: Guys! Can i use the Telex copy that was given to me by my bank as proof of tuition payment? MUN says it takes 10 days for them to issue tuition payment receipt and that they can not issue unless it has reflected in my student account. undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decraig(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
@ haustraliah thanks for ur info and pls I want to know if survey plans can be used in d absence of a c of o. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
Me sef. Plus pure water.. grin grin
Amefrica: *eating groundnut and guguru* grin Make i dey watch film, since sleep no gree come. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
I'm in abuja. Thanks
Jijola: Congrats dear. All roads lead to Asaju or Consultant Practice if U are in Lag.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.