Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,107 members, 7,943,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627024 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Replied
bashorunbazok:
Thanks a lot. Sent u a mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2014
Prep is going on a low key

For my cousins app we hoping for a positive response this week making it the fourth week

I'm waiting for your own good news too

UzoTheZone: Madam. Hi hi. How prep?
And how's your cousin's app coming along?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Krysstofa(m): 1:20am On Jul 06, 2014
Lol. I wish ya success bro!

With the eyes of the spirit, I see TRVs approval this week! This week so many emails of Medicals request will be received. "Faithful is He that calls you and He also will do it" that sincere desire to make this world a better place shall be granted. Like Daniel, your TRV and SOP shall stand out! In short CIC will be so moved and interested in you that a scholarship you did not bargain for will be given freely unto you. This week shall be someone's week of divine visitation, just like the angel visited Mary and made her stand out amongst "all other women" you also and everything that has to do with you shall stand out! One thing I'll say is be always thankful to God 'cos that is His will for your life and just watch Him show Himself strong in that situation. Like that Indian movie, place your hands on your chest and in a soft voice say "All izz well" . Remain blessed y'all! Happy sunday! #Krysstofa
Amefrica: True that! cheesy I sabi speak 'Namibian-English' grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjoseph: 1:38am On Jul 06, 2014
Krysstofa: Lol. I wish ya success bro!

With the eyes of the spirit, I see TRVs approval this week! This week so many emails of Medicals request will be received. "Faithful is He that calls you and He also will do it" that sincere desire to make this world a better place shall be granted. Like Daniel, your TRV and SOP shall stand out! In short CIC will be so moved and interested in you that a scholarship you did not bargain for will be given freely unto you. This week shall be someone's week of divine visitation, just like the angel visited Mary and made her stand out amongst "all other women" you also and everything that has to do with you shall stand out! One thing I'll say is be always thankful to God 'cos that is His will for your life and just watch Him show Himself strong in that situation. Like that Indian movie, place your hands on your chest and in a soft voice say "All izz well" . Remain blessed y'all! Happy sunday! #Krysstofa
amen! to all the said prayers or wishes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 4:18am On Jul 06, 2014
sexysammy0906:

probably. i actually applied to three schools. concordia uni, university of victoria and uni of waterloo. for the same course. MA in public admin. all of them denied my application. an agent actually told me that those schools have preference based on ethnicity. they tk more of indians than nigerians. and it is only if you have a first class that u might actually have a higher possibility of gaining admission.

I think you agent information is not 100% true, I'm heading to Concordia and am not a first class grad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 06, 2014
decraig: @ haustraliah thanks for ur info and pls I want to know if survey plans can be used in d absence of a c of o. thanks
Yeah survey plan are accepted.
its part of documents I submitted for mine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 4:54am On Jul 06, 2014
benzema:
Just got called for medicals
Congrat bro...via fall session?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 06, 2014
When submitting your application for TRV, you should please take time to write your LETTER OF EXPLANATION,and should consider the necessary guild lines its very important.
Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Jijola: @ Codebreaker,the SOA is okay as supplementary funding. Make sure ur parents or whoever states that the fund is just supplementary in his letter.Other land and financial documents of ur parents can be added also as supplementary if they have. It never kills to 'over-convince'.
Was nice meeting you yesterday. Nairaland gat very good badt guy.All d best man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decraig(m): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2014
Haustraliah: When submitting your application for TRV, you should please take time to write your LETTER OF EXPLANATION,and should consider the necessary guild lines its very important.
Good luck.

@Haustraliah pls what are the necessary guidelines and some other clues that I need to know as am just writing mine as I plan to submitted my application soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by readymade: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2014
sexysammy0906: the pgd program i am going for is Corporate Communications and Public Relations, i have a masters degree in international relations and the same with my undergraduate degree. the agent actually explained that this new trend jst started recently and that it has not really been an issue since. they just noticed that most persons that they applied for that got rejected had master degree in another country but were going for a lesser degree. anyways do u think that there is strong tie for me to able to apply for visa.

You will know better...is corporate com an aspect of international relations? Why r u focusing on that? Do you see a specific gap in the Nigerian market for that? Are you working in a company presently that will benefit from you when you are done? These are the sort of questions you need to awnser/explain in your personal statement...

Good luck ..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2014
Krysstofa: Lol. I wish ya success bro!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeennnn in Jesus name!
Bro av u spoken to ur dad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2014
So many a people will testify, this week. Get ready! It's about time. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2014
Amefrica: So many a people will testify, this week. Get ready! It's about time. cheesy
Amen n i wish u same.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2014
Amefrica: So many a people will testify, this week. Get ready! It's about time. cheesy
Amen! Same to you bro... wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2014
chizzy01: Amen n i wish u same.
Thanks barbie! (((hugs))) cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2014
owenizes: Amen! Same to you bro... wink
Thanks, baba mi.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2014
decraig:

@Haustraliah pls what are the necessary guidelines and some other clues that I need to know as am just writing mine as I plan to submitted my application soon.
firstly, you introduce yourself,
Academic background,
Why do you wish to study in Canada in the
program for which you have been accepted?
What is your overall educational goal?
Why are you not pursuing a similar program in
your country of residence?
What research have you done into studies in
your country of residence/citizenship?
How will this program enhance your
employment opportunities in your country of residence/
citizenship?
What ties do you have to your country of
residence/
citizenship?
If it has been more than 2 years since you have
left full time education, please provide your C.V.
(resumé)
In the case of a minor applicant, what are your
reasons for studying in Canada? What is your parents’/
guardians’
immigration status in their current country of
residence?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2014
what is the difference btw college and university in canada? and the avr tuition for college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Please help me with this link I read it one certain time on CIC page but can't find where I saved the link again cry lazy to go searching grin

Thanks hun

Haustraliah:
firstly, you introduce yourself,
Academic background,
Why do you wish to study in Canada in the
program for which you have been accepted?
What is your overall educational goal?
Why are you not pursuing a similar program in
your country of residence?
What research have you done into studies in
your country of residence/citizenship?
How will this program enhance your
employment opportunities in your country of residence/
citizenship?
What ties do you have to your country of
residence/
citizenship?
If it has been more than 2 years since you have
left full time education, please provide your C.V.
(resumé)
In the case of a minor applicant, what are your
reasons for studying in Canada? What is your parents’/
guardians’
immigration status in their current country of
residence?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by benzema: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2014
vinnygod:
Congrat bro...via fall session?
Yea
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2014
Same here bro. Wish ya the best too bro.Favour all the way!
bashorunbazok:
Was nice meeting you yesterday. Nairaland gat very good badt guy.All d best man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2014
Colleges are mainly practical-oriented, Universities do more of theory and research.Colleges may be specialized in a particular field,Universities train in multiple fields. Colleges are supposed to be cheaper than Universities.Colleges have shorter term of studies. Universities offer Postgraduate degrees beyond colleges.College admission is easier and faster than a University. Colleges often award Certificates, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Post-graduate Certificates, Post-graduate Diplomas and sometimes Baccalaureate (Bachelor's. Degree). Universities Award Baccalaureate (Bachelor's Degree), Post-graduate Diplomas,Master's Degree, doctorate Degrees and Post-Doctorat Degrees.If you want to lecture and research, University is ur best short. So if you want to be in the field, college is the best.If you wanna combine both jobs, a bite of the two is germane.Regards.
zerray: what is the difference btw college and university in canada? and the avr tuition for college

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2014
Slimdel: Please help me with this link I read it one certain time on CIC page but can't find where I saved the link again cry lazy to go searching grin

Thanks hun

can't get you,what link?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Uhmm I can remember reading that stuff from CIC esp that part of if something something something, write a CV and attach. Pardon my something .... Lols, button line is that stuff u wrote eh I can remember reading it the way it is, OK I don't know how else to explain but u should have understood by now.
Abi I'm I talking something else entirely, omo no vex if I'm not on the right track choi lolzzz
Haustraliah:
can't get you,what link?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sheguru(f): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
I can only dream of what you guys are pursuing here. I have even been told severally not to even dare dream it. Australia and canada!!hhhmmmmmm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
sheguru: I can only dream of what you guys are pursuing here. I have even been told severally not to even dare dream it. Australia and canada!!hhhmmmmmm
Might I ask, why?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Slimdel: Uhmm I can remember reading that stuff from CIC esp that part of if something something something, write a CV and attach. Pardon my something .... Lols, button line is that stuff u wrote eh I can remember reading it the way it is, OK I don't know how else to explain but u should have understood by now.

lolz,hahahaaaaaaa.
if you can remember,you sent me when I was in need of it.
All i did was just copy and paste.
That's all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Amefrica: Might I ask, why?
The only difference between Canadian schools and Australian schools are tuition differences,immigration law and 40 hours per week work for students.
Australian schools are extremely expensive, high standard of living,etc.
The most funniest part of it is that a year tuition and accommodation must be deposited before applying for student visa.
Canadian schools more affordable and prefered.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Haustraliah:
The only difference between Canadian schools and Australian schools are tuition differences,immigration law and 40 hours per week work for students.
Australian schools are extremely expensive, high standard of living, etc.
The most funniest part of it is that a year tuition and accommodation must be deposited before applying for student visa.
Canadian schools more affordable and prefered.
You mean to say high cost of living? You're on point tho! I was perturbed when she said was told not to try 'Canada' and Australia. I wanted to re-orientate her. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
So I was correct? Chai I knew I read it somewhere but when u said u didn't get me I started doubting myself ooooo cry, I can even remember mimicking your moniker to Australia grin Pele pardon me jawe.
How are you dear

Cheers
Haustraliah:
lolz,hahahaaaaaaa.
if you can remember,you sent me when I was in need of it.
All i did was just copy and paste.
That's all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by brendumsg: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
@Slimdel, u could google: Application for a Study Permit- Checklist. Click on Application for a study permit - Checklist - Canada International. U will find wat u r looking for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.