Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,120 members, 7,943,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627029 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Slimdel: So I was correct? Chai I knew I read it somewhere but when u said u didn't get me I started doubting myself ooooo cry, I can even remember mimicking your moniker to Australia grin Pele pardon me jawe.
How are you dear

Cheers
I was smart to steal your post.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thanks dearie lemme copy and paste for the person to search, my eyes are already paining me jawe still have books to read
Thanks a lot wink wink kiss
brendumsg: @Slimdel, u could google: Application for a Study Permit- Checklist. Click on Application for a study permit - Checklist - Canada International. U will find wat u r looking for.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
You did a wonderful job kiss kiss
Haustraliah:
I was smart to steal your post.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Amefrica: You mean to say high cost of living? You're on point tho! I was perturbed when she said was told not to try 'Canada' and Australia. I wanted to re-orientate her. cheesy
Yeah,high cost of living.
but they pay very well per hour for students.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Slimdel: Thanks dearie lemme copy and paste for the person to search, my eyes are already paining me jawe still have books to read
Thanks a lot wink wink kiss
That will be better to save time and reduce stress.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
Slimdel: You did a wonderful job kiss kiss
Job indeed by stealing post.
can't just imagine you begging me on your post, I stole.
lolz.haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Its been a while I sent u that had to search for it that day, now i want to give someone else can't find it again. Imagine lol but it happens, that I gave it to u doesn't mean I still can't beg u for it, I should beg for it if I need it dear kiss
Have a lovely Sunday
Haustraliah:
Job indeed by stealing post.
can't just imagine you begging me on your post, I stole.
lolz.haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
Please I needs schools in Sasks that offer production engineering( pgd )
Dee_man: Good day folks... i see this forum is really lively.. its been awhile i have been here.. well anyone needing advice about schools in Saskatchewan and Prairies should holla at me.. which school and courses are most lucrative in this region i am your guy..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Deeman1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
lymelyte: Please I needs schools in Sasks that offer production engineering( pgd )
Schools here hardly offer post grTaduate diploma, there are just 3 higher institutions here Uni of Sask, uni of Regina and SIAST i would advice u go for a Post grad certificate course or u go tro SIAST to do a 2yrs diploma.. related to mining engineering, welding, those courses are very lucrative here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by awe2015(f): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thank you so much miss bon and my fellow nairalanders. Please I would humbly seek that you outline or list out the documents in will need to procure my student visa and also the financial aspect of it PLEASE! I'm a clear novice on this regard and would not like to pay a dime to any agent due to past experiences!

Secondly, according to MUN.CA their Linguistic course costs $933 per semester and for 4 semesters would be totaling around $4000. Will thia just be for the tuition which i am suppose to pay before I'm beinh granted visa? Please Clarify my confusion!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dee_man:
Schools here hardly offer post grTaduate diploma, there are just 3 higher institutions here Uni of Sask, uni of Regina and SIAST i would advice u go for a Post grad certificate course or u go tro SIAST to do a 2yrs diploma.. related to mining engineering, welding, those courses are very lucrative here
thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Jijola: Colleges are mainly practical-oriented, Universities do more of theory and research.Colleges may be specialized in a particular field,Universities train in multiple fields. Colleges are supposed to be cheaper than Universities.Colleges have shorter term of studies. Universities offer Postgraduate degrees beyond colleges.College admission is easier and faster than a University. Colleges often award Certificates, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Post-graduate Certificates, Post-graduate Diplomas and sometimes Baccalaureate (Bachelor's. Degree). Universities Award Baccalaureate (Bachelor's Degree), Post-graduate Diplomas,Master's Degree, doctorate Degrees and Post-Doctorat Degrees.If you want to lecture and research, University is ur best short. So if you want to be in the field, college is the best.If you wanna combine both jobs, a bite of the two is germane.Regards.
tnks i just hv a weird perception abt college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Deeman1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
zerray: tnks i just hv a weird perception abt college
Zerray did u get my reply for the emails.. since u coming to Saskatoon there is alot u need too know and i would be glad to put you through
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dee_man:
Zerray did u get my reply for the emails.. since u coming to Saskatoon there is alot u need too know and i would be glad to put you through
tnks let me check
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Haustraliah:
Yeah,high cost of living.
but they pay very well per hour for students.
Right! Their minimum wage is $15/hr. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dee_man my man, the badeeesti! grin
Dee_man:
since u coming to Saskatoon there is alot u need too know and i would be glad to put you through
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by harkinhola: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hello, @Vinnygod and Benzema. Happy Sunday and how are you doing? Am also heading to Uottawa. How far with ur Visa applications?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Amefrica: Right! Their minimum wage is $15/hr. cheesy
its much money if you multiply by 40 per week,then by 160 per month.
always consider cost of living.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by misturchris(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
hello my fellow nairalanders, hope ur sunday is going well. i wanna ask the sarnia folks what kinda jobs can someone get while going to schl and whats the minimum wage in sarnia?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Haustraliah:
its much money if you multiply by 40 per week,then by 160 per month.
always consider cost of living.
Sure! We're saying the same thing..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
misturchris: hello my fellow nairalanders, hope ur sunday is going well. i wanna ask the sarnia folks what kinda jobs can someone get while going to schl and whats the minimum wage in sarnia?
....No be CPEX you wan do?.....Okay come work na.....when workload hit you like trailer, nobody go tell you what to do grin.....to be frank with you my brother.....its either you choose between getting good grades or working.....with the workload here, you can't do both.....and the kinda jobs here in Sarnia ain't worth ur failure in sch bro....the pay isn't even up to the minimum wage($11)....only few places pay the minimum wage and its time consuming....you can work during long breaks depending on ur course schedule and besides you get coop opportunity in between ur course work.....i no need say much, come here and witness it ursef grin.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
ChriGo: ....No be CPEX you wan do?.....Okay come work na.....when workload hit you like trailer, nobody go tell you what to do grin.....to be frank with you my brother.....its either you choose between getting good grades or working.....with the workload here, you can't do both.....and the kinda jobs here in Sarnia ain't worth ur failure in sch bro....the pay isn't even up to the minimum wage($11)....only few places pay the minimum wage and its time consuming....you can work during long breaks depending on ur course schedule and besides you get coop opportunity in between ur course work.....i no need say much, come here and witness it ursef grin.........
Chai diaris God oooo.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Haustraliah:
Chai diaris God oooo.
....Lolzzz....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by awe2015(f): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
My fellow brothers, abeg make una put your brother throughn now... I just need the list of documents I will need for both applying for school as a graduate and also applying for my TRV... Please put me through please!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by benzema: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
UzoTheZone:
Congrats bro. Great news.

When did you apply, and what route?

4th June
Paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
harkinhola: Hello, @Vinnygod and Benzema. Happy Sunday and how are you doing? Am also heading to Uottawa. How far with ur Visa applications?
Mine has been sucessful since march

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by harkinhola: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
vinnygod:
Mine has been sucessful since march
Congrat Bro, what Course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
harkinhola:
Congrat Bro, what Course?
Wc...Master program,meng
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Krysstofa(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
http://m.mun.ca/undergraduate/page.php?pageID=21

I'll advice you to please check that tuition fee analysis you gave because that fee is too low for an international student. Next time you're on MUN's website, pls go to the "international students" portal. Thank you! All the best!!
awe2015: Thank you so much miss bon and my fellow nairalanders. Please I would humbly seek that you outline or list out the documents in will need to procure my student visa and also the financial aspect of it PLEASE! I'm a clear novice on this regard and would not like to pay a dime to any agent due to past experiences!

Secondly, according to MUN.CA their Linguistic course costs $933 per semester and for 4 semesters would be totaling around $4000. Will thia just be for the tuition which i am suppose to pay before I'm beinh granted visa? Please Clarify my confusion!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Krysstofa(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Is the CAD15/hr before or after tax deduction?
Amefrica: Sure! We're saying the same thing..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by harkinhola: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
vinnygod:
Wc...Master program,meng

Am going for MBET, how far ur accomodation? And when will u arrive in Ottawa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Krysstofa(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Anyone in Newfoundland & Labrador? I need to ask some questions. The email is >>> DELETED I'm a TRV hopeful. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.