Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627032 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
masterp204:
Thanks boss. Could u pls drop ur email , got some few questions I want to ask ya.
Boss, me be confirmed layman oo, you might wanna drop your questions here to get diverse opinions/advices. No shakes shaa, shoot me a PM!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by divinetunes(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
...Formerly Amefrica now OFFICIALLY ---> Canafrica grin....

...Big Congrats in advance Man... Words ain't enough to express the joy in my hrt & smiles on my face. Your work here speaks volumes and God has duly rewarded you...

@Jijola... Congratsss Sir! Indeed, your work here has been timely, immense & immeasurable...!

To my other Ogas & Madams in the house (If I start to dey mention una names, dictionary go full remain grin), I salute you all...

Surely, Our God ain't sleeping... grin grin grin

By the way, where's Chris Viral and CentennialGuy??

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
divinetunes: ...Formerly Amefrica; now OFFICIALLY ---> Canafrica grin....

...Big Congrats in advance Man... Words ain't enough to express the joy in my hrt & smiles on my face. Your work here speaks volumes and God has duly rewarded you...

@Jijola... Congratsss Sir! Indeed, your work here has been timely, immense & immeasurable...!

To my other Ogas & Madams in the house (If I start to dey mention una names, dictionary go full remain grin), I salute you all...

Surely, Our God ain't sleeping... grin grin grin

By the way, where's Chris Viral and CentennialGuy??
Hahahahaha! Thank you so much bro. I appreciate you! I miss thos names tho. I seriously hope they're fine!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blessedfavoured: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
zigi88:
How long is your stop over at dubai? I'm also using emirates to Toronto but I'm going 3rd week of August.

Hey how long is ur stopover in dubai? Can i pm u? I'm looking for a travel buddy for 3rd week of august too emirates. That's if u dont mind.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by divinetunes(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Amefrica: Hahahahaha! Thank you so much bro. I appreciate you! I miss thos names tho. I seriously hope they're fine!

...Yea!!.... Seriously i hope they are fine oo! They are always in my prayers...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
divinetunes:

...Yea!!.... Seriously i hope they are fine oo! They are always in my prayers...
Same here! sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hassan0007:
Hi guys, I really need your assistance for getting a study visa.
I have already applied for the study visa and got refused
The documents which I have submitted with the visa application are:
My college ID.
My Bank statement with about $ 40,000 funds available.
Acceptance letter
I paid the tuttion fees of 11,000 dollars
Police clenrance
After showing all these i have got the refusal for Canadian TRV.

The reason which they gave me for the refusal was that

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, Including:

Your travel history. (I have never been to any other country.)
Length of proposed stay in canada (which was 22 month.)
Purpose of visit. (Which was To studt)
Your current employment situation. (I am a student.)
Your personal assets and financial status. (I have shown my bank statement with about C$40 000 funds available.)

Please suggest me what should i do ?

Thanks in advance, your help will be really appreciated.

Sorry bro. Dont give up!
From d little av learnt frm masters on dis thread,d probs ar most likely to b:
1) Home ties (u av nothing to show u will com bak to Nija afta graduation)
2) Ur SOP sud av covered the reason y u ar going for d course n oda details.
3) check d oda questions asked by Amefrica, answer dose.
4) Before u submit, y not send d list of d docs u wanna submit n ur SOP to som pple on this thread, people lik Justwise, chrigo,missbon,slimdel, amefrica,haustralia,jijola to mention but a few, dey av a wealth of experience.
Once again, sorry bro, U ar gonna succeed, dis just a stepping stone

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Amefrica: Same here! sad

Oga mi, have u started treating d malaria? Hahahahahahahahaah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olami101: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
can somebody pm or enlighten me more,concerning those country that are doin visa lottery apart frm america,n the time for playing it,thanks n God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
emperoracro:
Oga mi, have u started treating d malaria? Hahahahahahahahaah
LOL! Na our family hospital I dey now sef.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Amefrica: LOL! Na our family hospital I dey now sef.

Beta bro, we will meet one of dis days in canada for sure
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
emperoracro:
Beta bro, we will meet one of dis days in canada for sure
Surely! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by adim02: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
emperoracro:
Sorry bro. Dont give up!
From d little av learnt frm masters on dis thread,d probs ar most likely to b:
1) Home ties (u av nothing to show u will com bak to Nija afta graduation)
2) Ur SOP sud av covered the reason y u ar going for d course n oda details.
3) check d oda questions asked by Amefrica, answer dose.
4) Before u submit, y not send d list of d docs u wanna submit n ur SOP to som pple on this thread, people lik Justwise, chrigo,missbon,slimdel, amefrica,haustralia,jijola to mention but a few, dey av a wealth of experience.
Once again, sorry bro, U ar gonna succeed, dis just a stepping stone

@emperoracr to add more you can not just show 40,000dollars without source like pay slip showing that yours ponsors is a worker in any of government orgnisation,or private company,CAC showing business registration and the location this is another bomb,your statement of purpose you need to work on it,are you applying as an undergraduate,if yes ,when did you finish your secondary school?try to fix your self by adding that your are working close the gap job that also relate to your intended course.other gurus may add.good luck as you reapply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by adim02: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
adim02:
@Hassan0007: to add more you can not just show 40,000dollars without source like pay slip showing that yours ponsors is a worker in any of government orgnisation,or private company,CAC showing business registration and the location this is another bomb,your statement of purpose you need to work on it,are you applying as an undergraduate,if yes ,when did you finish your secondary school?try to fix your self by adding that your are working close the gap job that also relate to your intended course.other gurus may add.good luck as you reapply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by adim02: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
@emperoracro sorrry not you for that post
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
2hours 45mins
zigi88:
How long is your stop over at dubai? I'm also using emirates to Toronto but I'm going 3rd week of August.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
adim02: @emperoracro sorrry not you for that post

I undastand bro. U ar on point
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Slimdel: 2hours 45mins

Madam, how ar u doing, av bn expecting ur reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blessedfavoured: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
kinnkw: Good evening house.
I have decided to go ahead to pay and apply for Trv with my conestoga admission, with hopes to transfer to Sait if I finally get admitted to the program i want for winter. This is to allow for Cic processing time.

I have also decided to go through the online route as i hear it is faster.
Please I will like to P.M anyone who got Trv though the online route, I have a few detailed questions to ask.

In addition I would like to know the Total processing time frame?, if I can use two sponsors while applying through the online route?
Did you provide a statement of purpose?
Did you provide a police report?
I know all these are provided in the paper route becos I worked with my older brother on his application 2yrs backs but i need t learn from someone who has the online experience.

Please I need information from anyone.
Thank you

Hi i just wanted to tell you to check conestoga's refund policy very very well. Refund takes 4-6 weeks. So if u plan to transfer the tuition to another school, (sait) that might not work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
blessedfavoured:

Hey how long is ur stopover in dubai? Can i pm u? I'm looking for a travel buddy for 3rd week of august too emirates. That's if u dont mind.
Stopover is 7 or 8 hrs, not very sure. Sure you can PM me wouldn't mind a travel buddy tho there is Internet service throughout the flight.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blessedfavoured: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
Looks like most colleges ( at least the ones I've checked) have changed their refund policy.
I only just noticed niagara college will only refund (international fees/ domestic fees) x 500cad, and that's about 1100cad.. That's if you get your visa. And they don't transfer funds to other institutions.

So guys if u plan to change schools when you get to canada, please read the refund policy to avoid stories that touch.

✌️
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Slimdel: 2hours 45mins
Ok.. I guess you're lucky. Mine is about 8hrs or so. Enjoy your flight im sure you guys are gona use the new airbus A380 (super cool jet)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Where my MUN pple at? Hw's accomodation ish lik? Park, sleem, halle, all any house booked?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blessedfavoured: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
zigi88:
Stopover is 7 or 8 hrs, not very sure. Sure you can PM me wouldn't mind a travel buddy tho there is Internet service throughout the flight.

Yup i know... The wifi thing Emirates wins !
Do u qualify for dubai connect?
Pm'd u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
blessedfavoured:

Yup i know... The wifi thing Emirates wins !
Do u qualify for dubai connect?
Pm'd u
Replied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by expertman(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hello my bosses in the house pls I wanted to submit application for my wife for masters. Am sponsoring her trip. Have provided my payslip,introduction letter,letter of appointment and others including land property in ajah. But I presently have 4m in my statement. School is capilano uni. Have paid the 5k part payment. Pls would the 4m enough to apply with. Pls any one who can help should pls help. The full tuition fee is $39,900
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
awe2015: abeg o make una check this list whether I am good to go towards applying for my TRV thanks:

A LIST OF THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED BEFORE APPLYING FOR YOUR CANADIAN TEMPORARY RESIDENCE VISA.
1. A Letter of Acceptance/Admission by the school
2. Police Certificate or report
3. 3 passport photographs with your name and date of birth written on the back of each passport
4. Statement of account of your sponsor or sponsors having not less than N5million Nigerian Naira and such account must be active (in other words, such an account must show inflow and outflow of cash) within 4 to 6 months.
5. Your personal or aspiring student’s statement of account with a minimum of N2Million Nigerian Naira which will show/tell the Visa Officer that you already have your fess for tuition and feeding ready.
6. Your sponsor(s) letter of sponsorship or letter of commitment/affidavit stating your relationship and the nature of and level of support that your sponsor(s) will be willing to offer you the finances needed for the duration of your studies. This must be notarized and signed by a sponsor.
7. A letter of recommendation from the HOD of your formal department
8. A valid international passport with at least three years of validity and other expired passport that will show your travel history.
9. Bank draft of $125 for visa processing fee
10. If sponsor is retired, show proof of this through his pension slip
11. If your sponsor(s) have their investment certificates you must provide current account statement showing that they have sufficient funds to cover their daily expenses.
12. Photocopy of sponsor’s ID. A recommendation letter of the sponsor would be nice, make sure it is from a reputable community member like an attorney or a notary public etc.
13. Your sponsor(s) can show landed properties (or property titles), car titles, rental income etc were application. This will show the VO that your sponsors are financially stable and they can support you. If your sponsor has just what you need for your expenses, it is possible that they will not be a good sponsor for you in the VO’s eyes (this is based on their review).
14. A copy of your transcripts/certificate should also be included.
15. If you have a resume, submit it too to show your experience and education
16. Good Statement of Purpose (SOP) must be written. This will show and explain to the VO that you shall return to your home country after your studies. Be straight to the point. ( A sample copy of a SOP is included with this list).

Finally, arrange all your documents and let them flow, i.e., put your bank draft, receipt and photos in your passport and your applications. Arrange everything for your sponsor neatly. Remember, this is important to you, spend time on it and make sure you present all the necessary documents required. Remember that payment of tuition or any fees listed by the school or University is to be paid after visa approval, but, the statement of account of you and your sponsor must have the necessary fees or funds listed above to show readiness to the VO that your sponsor(s) can shoulder your expenses. Also remember to apply online in order to secure your student visa faster.

//////
This is gud. U wrote this as though u got it from the canadian commis....in my opinion, I think u'r good to go. It sounds like paper route though, is it? All the best all d same.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Hassan0007(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
pyhz:

1) No home ties @ all in ur documents! (family ties).
2) You sed u submitted ur college Id....does this means u r still in college?whc country is ur college? what level of education is that? What level of education r u goin for? What course r u goin for? (length of proposed study n purpose of visit)
3) Your personal account statement of $40000 How do u come about the fund if u still in college? Was the money transferred to your acct in lump sum? Can u provide transactions receipts aw u gt ur fund (personal assets n financial status) .

Answer all dis questions n we will see wat went wrong with ur application

Hi, I went to yabatech college of technology ND programm. But now in 200 level in a university of ado ekiti due to the un necessary strikes and holiday I got admission into saskatchewan institute of applied science and technology (siast) business information system. Under gradute. 22 months of study. It my brothers statement of account is the one sponcoring me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by expertman(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
expertman: Hello my bosses in the house pls I wanted to submit application for my wife for masters. Am sponsoring her trip. Have provided my payslip,introduction letter,letter of appointment and others including land property in ajah. But I presently have 4m in my statement. School is capilano uni. Have paid the 5k part payment. Pls would the 4m enough to apply with. Pls any one who can help should pls help. The full tuition fee is $39,900
. Kindly pls help on this as I know many people here know much than I do pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hassan0007:

Hi, I went to yabatech college of technology ND programm. But now in 200 level in a university of ado ekiti due to the un necessary strikes and holiday I got admission into saskatchewan institute of applied science and technology (siast) business information system. Under gradute. 22 months of study. It my brothers statement of account is the one sponcoring me.

If ur bro is ur sponsor then i suggest u provide his source of income by getting his employment letter, payslips, tax receipts,id card,bank soa..if he's self employed provide his business registration documents, his business transactions receipts and any other sources of income for him....such cud include landed properties, shares,fixed assets.

All this will go a long way in proving ur home ties.

For ur purpose of visit, length of study,financial situation......A very good letter of explanation will do u the good.
U have to put in writing a very good statement as to y u want to go to canada,y u picked the course u intended on study, hw u intend to carry out ur studies n most importantly wat u intend on achieving with the course and hw ur course can impact ur country of residence.

U also av to explain y u have so many gap year.

If u goin for undergraduate course,what have u bn doin since u finished secondary school?
This is also important.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
expertman: . Kindly pls help on this as I know many people here know much than I do pls.

Is the $39000 the cost of her entire tuition or just for the first year alone?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
expertman: . Kindly pls help on this as I know many people here know much than I do pls.

What level of study is she going for? undergraduate or masters?
Is the $39000 just her tuition alone? That's feeding, accommodation and other fees not inclusive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.