Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,533 members, 7,972,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:55 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630499 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
@Amefrica... Big Congrat and too others dat has got medical or trv !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Helloo homies,longtime. Please I need help here. I already recieved my acceptance letter,should I apply for visa now considering the fact that I applied for Jan winter term 2015? Nd MUST I be asked to pay tuition to the college by CDHC? Also is there any additional documents aside from those recommended that I should add? Thanks brethrens.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
buzritchy: @Amefrica... Big Congrat and too others dat has got medical or trv !
Thanks bro mi.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Optimall: Helloo homies,longtime. Please I need help here. I already recieved my acceptance letter,should I apply for visa now considering the fact that I applied for Jan winter term 2015? Nd MUST I be asked to pay tuition to the college by CDHC? Also is there any additional documents aside from those recommended that I should add? Thanks brethrens.
congrat on ya acceptance letter.. U can apply now or nextmonth depending on u, Jan is just 6mnth away.. Payin of tuition fee is ur choice depending on d deadline on ur acceptance letter buh so far peeps here have not been directed to pay any dime and dey have gotten their trv.... It depends on u. Add in any document that can strengthen your application. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
zigi88:
Replied
Yea I am eligible for dubai connect, had to go to emirates office to book it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Amefrica: Thanks bro mi.
. U welcome.... Me and U go relate very soon buh no b now. Will let u know wen am ready. Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
The documents on your checklist are not sufficient, you need additional documents to strenghten your application, and those additional documents depend on your situation.Make good use of whatever you have to make your application unique; the major thing is to convince the VO on purpose of visit, identity, finance and home tie.Don't rush, write out your strategy first, and gather the documents that work for you.
Tuition is not compulsory. It's not even necessary, except you want to use it as a show of finance, in which it has to go with accomodation and other funds available for upkeep.
I advise you apply around September, the workload @ cdhc will have reduced.Wish you the best from God!
Optimall: Helloo homies,longtime. Please I need help here. I already recieved my acceptance letter,should I apply for visa now considering the fact that I applied for Jan winter term 2015? Nd MUST I be asked to pay tuition to the college by CDHC? Also is there any additional documents aside from those recommended that I should add? Thanks brethrens.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thank you friends for the love. I appreciate the messages and calls, God bless us all. Favour all the way!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thanks brethrens..am grateful. Happy that I have u guys..mwaah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
buzritchy: . U welcome.... Me and U go relate very soon buh no b now. Will let u know wen am ready. Goodluck
No problem, bro.

I'm always at your beck and call. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
How do one qualify for Dubai connect
blessedfavoured:

Yup i know... The wifi thing Emirates wins !
Do u qualify for dubai connect?
Pm'd u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Which one is Dubai connect grin
zigi88:
Yea I am eligible for dubai connect, had to go to emirates office to book it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by expertman(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Chatters:

What level of study is she going for? undergraduate or masters?
Is the $39000 just her tuition alone? That's feeding, accommodation and other fees not inclusive.
. Thanks for ur reply it include all plus accidental fees. And On Masters level.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
My statement of purpose,should it be in form of letter or what?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Hassan0007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
pyhz:

If ur bro is ur sponsor then i suggest u provide his source of income by getting his employment letter, payslips, tax receipts,id card,bank soa..if he's self employed provide his business registration documents, his business transactions receipts and any other sources of income for him....such cud include landed properties, shares,fixed assets.

All this will go a long way in proving ur home ties.

For ur purpose of visit, length of study,financial situation......A very good letter of explanation will do u the good.
U have to put in writing a very good statement as to y u want to go to canada,y u picked the course u intended on study, hw u intend to carry out ur studies n most importantly wat u intend on achieving with the course and hw ur course can impact ur country of residence.

U also av to explain y u have so many gap year.

If u goin for undergraduate course,what have u bn doin since u finished secondary school?
This is also important.

Thanks bro I really appreciate, after my secondary school I got admission into a polytechnic finished 2010 with pass. Further my admission into university of ado ekiti banking and finance 200 level till date. thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
Optimall: My statement of purpose,should it be in form of letter or what?
. Yes inform of letter to be adressed to CDHC.... Ask slimdel to send u a format to guide u in writing urz. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by awe2015(f): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
yomiraheem:

//////
This is gud. U wrote this as though u got it from the canadian commis....in my opinion, I think u'r good to go. It sounds like paper route though, is it? All the best all d same.

Thinking of online route... Will all the stipulated documents be necessary?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
expertman: . Thanks for ur reply it include all plus accidental fees. And On Masters level.

I think you need to increase your SoA. $39000 is about 6M but you only have 4M in your account. she could be refused based on insufficient funds. I suggest you add a co sponsor to boost her chances. The sum of money available for her studies should be greater than $39000. If she is not bouyant to act as co-sponsor , perhaps you should find a relative for that. Don't forget to add other docs to strengthen her app. like good SOP, land docs, strong home ties etc. Don't worry others more knowledgeable will add to this.
And oh, pls don't apply to go with her yet. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
LOL! Any one aside informal. I used semi-formal tho.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
awe2015:

Thinking of online route... Will all the stipulated documents be necessary?

I think some of those things u listed arent needed for online route e.g Police report
Seems u copied dat list exactly as it is on cic website, can u get every doc on dat list, som might not even apply to u,u know.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Not necessarily. Letter or essay, whichever suits your style.Making it formal makes it more professional.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Abeg house, does anyone have Candidacy's phone #, email addy, bb pin? I need to contact that man ASAP!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Passing bye cool...Hailing all Ogas n Madams....your boy is loyal oooo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin smiley thanks brethrens. Please Jijola,is there anyway I can contact you directly? Pls try make a way where there is no way..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lol cheesy. Only God makes a way where there's no way! grin. Just send me a Pm, I'll reply with my e-mail.
Optimall: grin smiley thanks brethrens. Please Jijola,is there anyway I can contact you directly? Pls try make a way where there is no way..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Huzzie: Passing bye cool...Hailing all Ogas n Madams....your boy is loyal oooo...
I see you boss!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thanks Divine. May the God of Divinity see to our matter! Cheers.
divinetunes: ...Formerly Amefrica now OFFICIALLY ---> Canafrica grin....

...Big Congrats in advance Man... Words ain't enough to express the joy in my hrt & smiles on my face. Your work here speaks volumes and God has duly rewarded you...

@Jijola... Congratsss Sir! Indeed, your work here has been timely, immense & immeasurable...!

To my other Ogas & Madams in the house (If I start to dey mention una names, dictionary go full remain grin), I salute you all...

Surely, Our God ain't sleeping... grin grin grin

By the way, where's Chris Viral and CentennialGuy??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.