Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,551 members, 7,972,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630508 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 11, 2014
Pls help me get this clearer brethrens,my waec statement of result and transcript{plus any other pls mention},should i notarize them or what?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bodmas3000(m): 1:16am On Jul 11, 2014
Notorized or not they will still do their own findings I have people who never notorize their document and they are granted visa its just grace pray for favour and grace and do ur assignments well tidy up I am submitting mine latter today by God's grace it is well with us all!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 11, 2014
Gudmornin' pals...its a grt deal readin' all ur positively geared posts,comments n contributions, countin' on 3yrs now on dis trend...I dnt wnt to mention names,it's gonna b countless....God bless u all abundantly...
I ve waited for dis period as I jus' graduated frm OAU...n am plannin' on my Masters in C.A,not necessarily a research program,it culd b a professional or course work based alone,but d lil' constraints am facin' is (1) finance...tacklin' dis,i need ur help...n it is based on Universities or Colleges in C.A with a very low or d lowest tuition fees irrespective of d province. (2) is it all Graduate program dat must provide Language proficiency test,is dre any alternative. (3) what r my chances dat I ll be given admission....
I knw dis trend ve bin a bedrock of testimonies...n evryone seekin' knowledge here ll ve cause to rejoice...God bless NL...God bless commentators/repliers...
Anticipatin' for response...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 11, 2014
Optimall: Pls help me get this clearer brethrens,my waec statement of result and transcript{plus any other pls mention},should i notarize them or what?

////////
From what I know u only need to notorize documents like affidavit of sponsorship. Since u av ur original certs, I don't think u need to notorize them. You are also expected to notorize documents which u don't av the originals with u...say landed properties..........please confirm this from the house sha

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 11, 2014
I laminated my school certs,I hope nothing's wrong with that? I laminated my school certs,I hope nothing's wrong with that?
Gudmorning NL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 3:57am On Jul 11, 2014
I am wondering why it is taking this long for me to get passport request after doing medicals last Saturday...Guys, pls way forward o, did it at Asaju on Saturday. I am seriously running out of time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 3:58am On Jul 11, 2014
Jijola: Thanks Divine. May the God of Divinity see to our matter! Cheers.
Sent u a mail since yesterday.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 4:15am On Jul 11, 2014
Goodmorning blessed people. I want to thank everyone that has advised, spent their time to forward samples of documents,encouraged me. Miss bon,chrigo. Special thanks to slimdel annd chatwitfees(kesh). After 3denials.on wednesday I was sent medical instruction. Tho I dnt get the mail notification slimdel just asked me to check my cic account reluctantly I did. Nd behold It was there. Chatwitfees can't forget that word "don't fret" I made mistakes in my application but u encouraged me not to bother. God bless you all. Delay is not denial,denial is not final

18 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 11, 2014
effectplus: Gudmornin' pals...its a grt deal readin' all ur positively geared posts,comments n contributions, countin' on 3yrs now on dis trend...I dnt wnt to mention names,it's gonna b countless....God bless u all abundantly...
I ve waited for dis period as I jus' graduated frm OAU...n am plannin' on my Masters in C.A,not necessarily a research program,it culd b a professional or course work based alone,but d lil' constraints am facin' is (1) finance...tacklin' dis,i need ur help...n it is based on Universities or Colleges in C.A with a very low or d lowest tuition fees irrespective of d province. (2) is it all Graduate program dat must provide Language proficiency test,is dre any alternative. (3) what r my chances dat I ll be given admission....
I knw dis trend ve bin a bedrock of testimonies...n evryone seekin' knowledge here ll ve cause to rejoice...God bless NL...God bless commentators/repliers...
Anticipatin' for response...
Based on my little assignment, the most affordable tuition I have ever come across are
,.. Memorial University of
Newfoundland
University of Regina.
most canadian universities waives English test for Nigerian students.
if you meet up with all the requirements, you will be granted admission.
Ogas in the house will contribute with more vital infos.
good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 11, 2014
gavinmensah: Goodmorning blessed people. I want to thank everyone that has advised, spent their time to forward samples of documents,encouraged me. Miss bon,chrigo. Special thanks to slimdel annd chatwitfees(kesh). After 3denials.on wednesday I was sent medical instruction. Tho I dnt get the mail notification slimdel just asked me to check my cic account reluctantly I did. Nd behold It was there. Chatwitfees can't forget that word "don't fret" I made mistakes in my application but u encouraged me not to bother. God bless you all. Delay is not denial,denial is not final
congratulations.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 11, 2014
bashorunbazok: I am wondering why it is taking this long for me to get passport request after doing medicals last Saturday...Guys, pls way forward o, did it at Asaju on Saturday. I am seriously running out of time.
pray harder.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 11, 2014
Optimall: I laminated my school certs,I hope nothing's wrong with that? I laminated my school certs,I hope nothing's wrong with that?
Gudmorning NL
Lamination shouldn't cause any problem.
relax God is in control.
Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 11, 2014
yomiraheem:

////////
From what I know u only need to notorize documents like affidavit of sponsorship. Since u av ur original certs, I don't think u need to notorize them. You are also expected to notorize documents which u don't av the originals with u...say landed properties..........please confirm this from the house sha
That's true.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 5:04am On Jul 11, 2014
No problem with lamination. Once you apply online, no one would even know. I laminated my certificates too.
Optimall: I laminated my school certs,I hope nothing's wrong with that? I laminated my school certs,I hope nothing's wrong with that?
Gudmorning NL

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 5:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Didn't get it bro.As per ur medics, sometimes it varies depending on the VO treating it. I believe God you'll get your passport request today.
bashorunbazok:
Sent u a mail since yesterday.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 5:10am On Jul 11, 2014
Congrats dear. What a testimony! God bless you more.
gavinmensah: Goodmorning blessed people. I want to thank everyone that has advised, spent their time to forward samples of documents,encouraged me. Miss bon,chrigo. Special thanks to slimdel annd chatwitfees(kesh). After 3denials.on wednesday I was sent medical instruction. Tho I dnt get the mail notification slimdel just asked me to check my cic account reluctantly I did. Nd behold It was there. Chatwitfees can't forget that word "don't fret" I made mistakes in my application but u encouraged me not to bother. God bless you all. Delay is not denial,denial is not final
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 5:28am On Jul 11, 2014
Congrats man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 5:40am On Jul 11, 2014
The cheapest Masters programme Yearly tuition at MUN is 2,859 CAD. Does anyone know any College or University with a cheaper Advanced Diploma or PGD yearly tuition? I need this to help someone make a decision, pls.Thanks guys.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by diiiiipo: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2014
Hello House,

Please I'm just about to apply for a study permit and I'm planning on taking my wife with me considering we are not from the same country. I can't leave her behind.

I'd like to know which is best for her to apply for. 'Open work permit' or 'Visiting Visa'? considering the fact that she might have to still change the visiting visa to a work permit in Canada.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 6:39am On Jul 11, 2014

I remember dis name in part 6 den, wen did u apply n whc route. Congratulation am so happy 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2014

congratulations.
God aint sleeping, He never does

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2014
halle2: hey bro, am right here. Have you got any yet, cos I never get oh.pls holla

I avn't , bt am seriously on it. Seems most of d landlords want security deposit first. I tink u shd also start contacting peeps u know 2 help u search
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2014
Drpak: am here bro....I believe getting an apartment is the best here and it will also save cost. Am portn nextwik sha.

Aiit bro, real talk. Definitely d best. Am on it, trying 2 settle d landlord. Safe trip, we go meet dere. And hope u doing first class, like chris viral said. Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zeongeon: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2014
Drpak: Ur waec result sud only be notarized here, negosh igc and cieh uk are issued by a professional bodies in d uk so u dnt need to notarise it, as for osha nigeria u may notarize it but if it osha usa u dnt need to notarise it. I never notarise by nebosh igc, osha usa, osha Poland, iosh uk and allision and they were all included in my application. Good luck
Drpak so you sent the photocopied version of your nebosh igc and cieh uk right? Do I have to notarize my ielts result too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2014

love those rym..""delay is not denial, denial is not final" u should patent my bro grin..congrats..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2014
Pls can I pm u @ slimdel
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2014
I'm so happy for you that made me to scream and cry at the same time, God be with you. Canny most sexy kiss

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2014
Fine morning to you
I will advice you apply for a study visa ALONE then invite her over on a visit visa, when she gets there she can get a working visa. With that you have killed two birds with one stone.

Good luck
diiiiipo: Hello House,

Please I'm just about to apply for a study permit and I'm planning on taking my wife with me considering we are not from the same country. I can't leave her behind.

I'd like to know which is best for her to apply for. 'Open work permit' or 'Visiting Visa'? considering the fact that she might have to still change the visiting visa to a work permit in Canada.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2014
Sure you can
akosh005: Pls can I pm u @ slimdel
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2014
Lol my friend is not a bro grin, she's a beautiful lady
jtbaba1:

love those rym..""delay is not denial, denial is not final" u should patent my bro grin..congrats..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.