Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,613 members, 7,885,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (619193 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Congrat..I tap tap from your success

Thanks oh. Tap as much as possible. God will do yours as well. Just keep Faith

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
kclexa:

Thanks alot.
Well, I calculated that it's been 6 weeks I did my medicals and 4 weeks I submitted my tuition receipts as instructed by chdc. So I took a step of faith and visited cdhc. Filled the enquiry form giving details in the additional field on the dates I did medicals and submitted tuition evidence.

After almost 7 hours of waiting, I was called in and given my trv.

Well it's just God.
....Bro did ur tuition and board automatically came with ur medics? Or cdhc seperatly told u to go pay?....i know its best to go pay buh i no wan do bebeto grin....since i don pay $7650(owo Tabua) before.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Omo canada sweet oh, can't wait to be der. Anywhere in canada na heaven,although me na ontario peep, but all join.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
kayconsult: Omo canada sweet oh, can't wait to be der. Anywhere in canada n heaven,although me na ontario peep, but all join.
.....Canada na Heaven?....biko na ur Pastor tell u dat? grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
ChriGo: .....Canada na Heaven?....biko na ur Pastor tell u dat? grin.....
no dull naw ChriGo, u no say canny na heaven for earth oh. Ok if u doubt me, bring ur trv make I keep am for you, make u kukuma stay back for nigeria... Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
kayconsult: no dull naw ChriGo, u no say canny na heaven for earth oh. Ok if u doubt me, bring ur trv make I keep am for you, make u kukuma stay back for nigeria... Lol grin
.....Lolzzzzzzz.....No be only TRV na HIV grin.....Canada na heaven on earth....and na ontario tinz dey happen.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
ChriGo: .....Lolzzzzzzz.....No be only TRV na HIV grin.....Canada na heaven on earth....and na ontario tinz dey happen.....
yes naw ur talking odikwua confirm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro did ur tuition and board automatically came with ur medics? Or cdhc seperatly told u to go pay?....i know its best to go pay buh i no wan do bebeto grin....since i don pay $7650(owo Tabua) before.....

Yes my instruction to pay one year tuition and board came with the medics but I paid just one year tuition without board because the university had no board available for me.

I will be staying off campus.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
whats up with d folks dat said dey wil go n find out from CHDC y paper routers take so long..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
kclexa:

Yes my instruction to pay one year tuition and board came with the medics but I paid just one year tuition without board because the university had no board available for me.

I will be staying off campus.
....Oh tanx....mine didnt cum with tuition and board.....if i go storm dem now dem fit punish me by telling me to go pay 5yrs board and full tuition for storming grin....as time goes on dem go approve my TRV smoothly....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by readymade: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
kclexa: Sorry for the break in communication my beloved nairalanders. It's been a busy week for me since last weekend. I lost a cousin through heal health.

Well in between the sorrow, God showed me today that he is a very loving God.

I HAVE PORTED

Medical 4th Sept, at Consultant Practice
Tuition receipt submitted 18th Sept
TRV 23rd Oct.

All flights leads to the Oil city of Alberta.

Keep the FAITH guys; GOD will surely do it for you.

I am so sorry to do this....but it is Ill health...not HEAL Health..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Quantumfisika: whats up with d folks dat said dey wil go n find out from CHDC y paper routers take so long..
....Quantumfiska oya lets try the Asaju magic again....oya visit www.canadainternational.gc.ca look up dia email....mail them and ask that question grin.....i hope u get to RELAX with that again.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
readymade:

....Haba!!....dis ya name sef na comedy.....tell me wia ur spot they for Oshodi market make i cum patronise you grin....aint u suppose to show sympathy and at the same time congratulate?.....Nna bros go find somewhere sidon biko....are u above mistake?.....readymade English tutor.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
readymade:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Aswear if I dey lagos I for dey visit cdhc everyday. .dem for taya for me call me for medicals asap! But I don't see why someone from on here that is going there can't help a brother make an enquiry. ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
I don arrive!! Cold no be here as it is snowing here. Come prepared
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....Quantumfiska oya lets try the Asaju magic again....oya visit www.canadainternational.gc.ca look up dia email....mail them and ask that question grin.....i hope u get to RELAX with that again.....

hahaha..wil pay dem a visit next week...Mon or Tue..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
clusterphobia: I don arrive!! Cold no be here as it is snowing here. Come prepared
....Cluster my man....Finally u're in canny....wish u the very best of God in ur endeavors.....was thinking u would come Ranting with ur post grin....for u not to rant, it means Canada is safe for us all....lol....God bless u.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Quantumfisika:

hahaha..wil pay dem a visit next week...Mon or Tue..
....Biko help Kingroosevelt fill a seperate enquiry form......am sure u must have gotten his PM by now.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
readymade:

I don't know why some ppl can't even just live without showing demsefs, mr lecturer readymade, ders a way and manner u can use in correcting someone who is mourning, and not this approach.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
.....@kayconsult....i even discover say the dude na PR for canada and has even been following this thread from Part 1....saw some of his post too come see say the guy na prof. For showing sympathy....i dont wana believe he's really the one currently operating that account.....if na truly the dude, then the dude don get serious issue for Canny be dat grin....cuz a normal Human Being wont write such.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chars1289: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
readymade:

it is ill health nt lll health.....smiles
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
ChriGo: .....@kayconsult....i even discover say the dude na PR for canada and has even been following this thread from Part 1....saw some of his post too come see say the guy na prof. For showing sympathy....i dont wana believe he's really the one currently operating that account.....if na truly the dude, then the dude don get serious issue for Canny be dat grin....cuz a normal Human Being wont write such.....
LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hahaha. Chrigo man the place go well. Na immigration for nigeria I rant for. No more ranting as cold dey catch my mouth

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
clusterphobia: Hahaha. Chrigo man the place go well. Na immigration for nigeria I rant for. No more ranting as cold dey catch my mouth
.....Chai!! Cluster wan finish me with laff ooooo....so u later executed dat ranting for the naija immigration officers......Tank God say Canny cold don catch ya mouth grin...LWKMD!!!......Please always share ur Ranting experience for us here ooo....we don dey warm up to come too......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
readymade:

... Nna..u are busy correcting person wey don port... make all man lef English correction and lets talk visa processing jare...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....Biko help Kingroosevelt fill a seperate enquiry form......am sure u must have gotten his PM by now.....
me no c any PM o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
@Kclexa.... I am sorry about your loss... However, Congrats....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=Quantumfisika]
me no c any PM o[/quote

abeg forward ur number make I call u..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hello Peeps, I received instruction from CDHC to pay 1 yr tuition + board. A beg my College (Senecca) advises Travelex Bank to Bank transfer is the most efficient method of payment that others take 4-8 weeks to get my student account credited. Has someone used this before? any info/idea would be gladly appreciated.... mo' dupe o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
readymade:

Thanks for the correction. My bad,.
In a mix mood
I guess I was too excited about the TRV to notice.

No offence taken.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Itstyme(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
olabo_key: Hello Peeps, I received instruction from CDHC to pay 1 yr tuition + board. A beg my College (Senecca) advises Travelex Bank to Bank transfer is the most efficient method of payment that others take 4-8 weeks to get my student account credited. Has someone used this before? any info/idea would be gladly appreciated.... mo' dupe o!

Yea go ahead with the Travelex option. Its the best for any payment to Seneca. Also can you take time out to help state thru the process of your application; online or paper route and what are your supporting documents. Congrats in advance Mate

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.