Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,647 members, 7,885,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (619208 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
ancient1: Trv, intro letter, ticket all on check.
leaving for Canada on monday, good luck to everyone.
. @ ancient1,which airline are u going tru and how much is the airfare ? Before I forget, safe jouurney in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
My brother chrigo mi don check my email box even spam message, I never is nting... I knw say my God dey...
ChriGo: ....He submitted August 18....Paper route(Vfs)....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
papa km: My brother chrigo mi don check my email box even spam message, I never is nting... I knw say my God dey...
....Papa km.....dia is nothing God cant do my man....make we just they watch Cdhc like film grin.....Dem dey jump date so we cant say precisely the date they are working on....Seems the way dem they Treat winter application different from fall....Lets have faith they start dishing out medics massively nextweek and urs go dey among.....God aint sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Amen... Thanks man
ChriGo: ....Papa km.....dia is nothing God cant do my man....make we just they watch Cdhc like film grin.....Dem dey jump date so we cant say precisely the date they are working on....Seems the way dem they Treat winter application different from fall....Lets have faith they start dishing out medics massively nextweek and urs go dey among.....God aint sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
ancient1: Trv, intro letter, ticket all on check.
leaving for Canada on monday, good luck to everyone.

Safe Bro. Hope u pack enuf food wella?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
waleswizzy: thank God i got my medicals today thanks to chrigo nice one bro for the words of encourage
congrgats when did u submit ur app nd wat type paper or online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
greatheights:

Safe Bro. Hope u pack enuf food wella?

bros abeg wetin and wetin kind food u advise make I carry come? My mama dey market like dis like dis dey ask wetin I want, na only garri and indomie I fit think of, meanwhile me no Sabi cook.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
greatheights: Alhamdulilah,
TRV sealed, got my visa. Thanks to all that ever posted on this thread, b it a question cz from thz questions our ogas in the huz provided answer(s)
And to the real_time ogas in the house, even frm tyt schedule stil come down here to share wealth of experience, nah God fit reward u o cz I saved "$2000 + 150k", @chrigo fit dechiper this, thanks to them.
And to all d silent followers, God is watching you.
And to my main man @chrigo, yos too on tha way.
A step to GREATER HEIGHTS.....

Congrats. Do av a safe trip.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
kayconsult: . @ ancient1,which airline are u going tru and how much is the airfare ? Before I forget, safe jouurney in advance.

Air France to Toronto via Paris, from Toronto air Canada takes over to Charlottetown .its a return ticket I got it for #384,000 through an agent but when I went to air France desk at mmia initially they offered me for #540,000 one way, and #432,000 return.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
ancient1:

Air France to Toronto via Paris, from Toronto air Canada takes over to Charlottetown .its a return ticket I got it for #384,000 through an agent but when I went to air France desk at mmia initially they offered me for #540,000 one way, and #432,000 return.
the LORD be with you see u one day at UPEI
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
kclexa:

Thanks alot.
Well, I calculated that it's been 6 weeks I did my medicals and 4 weeks I submitted my tuition receipts as instructed by chdc. So I took a step of faith and visited cdhc. Filled the enquiry form giving details in the additional field on the dates I did medicals and submitted tuition evidence.

After almost 7 hours of waiting, I was called in and given my trv.

Well it's just God.

Pls, accept my sympathy on d loss of ur cousin. May d lord comfort you. He knows best. And congrats on ur trv. I just got a reminder frm U dat PATIENCE is a VIRTUE. Sincerely, I wlndnt av waited 7 HRS. I wld av gone home.
Once more, congrats. What d lord has began in u, he wld perfect IJN. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
... To u guys with ur visas and planning your trip at the mo....take time to do this biko...

1. Take some anti-malaria drugs at least a week before u leave naija to cleanse your blood of any malaria running thru am...cos if u enter con carry malaria for here... na bubble dem go put u... grin .... quarantine ur bumbum .... so be guided... grin

2. Ensure u don visit katangua abi wetin una dey call am....and for una chop money... go VI to shop for thick jackets as its getting chilly and I bet u ...u go hate urself if u wan do over- sabi....

3. lobatan for now....

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
ancient1:

thanks for the info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
kayconsult: thanks for the info.
....Dont worry guys... Im floating Air Siga pretty soon... wink

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
ancient1:

bros abeg wetin and wetin kind food u advise make I carry come? My mama dey market like dis like dis dey ask wetin I want, na only garri and indomie I fit think of, meanwhile me no Sabi cook.

"U no sabi cook", nah tha indomie n garri go pay u pass ooo.

Safe trip too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
ancient1:

....Tell mummy not to wahala herself.... Mcdonalds dey here for u...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Siga: ....Dont worry guys... Im floating Air Siga pretty soon... wink
....Am i allowed to fly Air Siga now grin.....am no more single....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....Am i allowed to fly Air Siga now grin.....am no more single....lol....
...lailai... I dont trust u ...cos all my flight crews are ladies... only God knows what u will do mid-air
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Siga: ... To u guys with ur visas and planning your trip at the mo....take time to do this biko...

1. Take some anti-malaria drugs at least a week before u leave naija to cleanse your blood of any malaria running thru am...cos if u enter con carry malaria for here... na bubble dem go put u... grin .... quarantine ur bumbum .... so be guided... grin

2. Ensure u don visit katangua abi wetin una dey call am....and for una chop money... go VI to shop for thick jackets as its getting chilly and I bet u ...u go hate urself if u wan do over- sabi....

3. lobatan for now....

"Am getting u"

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Abeg o! the online route with their new biometric stuff, go get designated centers?
@ancient1, are u going for Ug or Pg program, and where?

congratulations to er'1
smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Siga: ...lailai... I dont trust u ...cos all my flight crews are ladies... only God knows what u will do mid-air
.....Chai!!! oga sigaaaaaaaa ......anyways i have no worries....U go still trust me to a point wia u go give me all ur bank details grin....N1 no go miss at all....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
blink6: Abeg o! the online route with their new biometric stuff, go get designated centers?
@ancient1, are u going for Ug or Pg program, and where?

congratulations to er'1
smiley
he ir going for PG 2t university of prince edward island
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
tolyem: Hello Onye,
Just sent you PM , pls reply on that email so that we could link up.
[
quote author=Onye om payment by the banks using it like Union and Mainstreet bank...dont know if any bank has started using it to send money overseas..
Also, you would have asked ur College to clarify to you how other means of payment takes 4-8 weytyyyte

I don't have access to my nairaland mail @ d moment bro...Maybe you can send ur number/mail to me thru my P.A CHRIGO

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Abellybaba: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Praise Praise Praise Master JESUS!!

Applied Oct 7
Medic. Oct 21
Medic Done Oct 22, no time grin
Trv letter Oct 25.

Wow God is marvellous!! Thanks @ all

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Abellybaba: Praise Praise Praise Master JESUS!!

Applied Oct 7
Medic. Oct 21
Trv letter Oct 25.

Congrats bro...wishing you all the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
greatheights: Alhamdulilah,
TRV sealed, got my visa. Thanks to all that ever posted on this thread, b it a question cz from thz questions our ogas in the huz provided answer(s)
And to the real_time ogas in the house, even frm tyt schedule stil come down here to share wealth of experience, nah God fit reward u o cz I saved "$2000 + 150k", @chrigo fit dechiper this, thanks to them.
And to all d silent followers, God is watching you.
And to my main man @chrigo, yos too on tha way.
A step to GREATER HEIGHTS.....

Congrats bro....wishing you all the best in your endeavours.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2013

Applied Oct 7
Medic. Oct 21
Trv letter Oct 25.

....This is the fastest Canada Student Visa application in history......Big congrats to you abellybaba....Mehn!! I dey vex bro cuz i remembered when u were running arround gathering docx...my app was still pending then....u almost gave up at some point but Thank God u didnt grin.....Now u don chop TRV b4 me...lol....so happy for you my man....I Tap from ur E-blessing....God is indeed great.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
greatheights: #online#
Submission- Sept08
Medical instruction - Sept23
Medicals done- oct02
Passport request- Oct21
#lobaatan#
Congrats....safetrip to Canny
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Onye oma:

I don't have access to my nairaland mail @ d moment bro...Maybe you can send ur number/mail to me thru my P.A CHRIGO
..... Lolzzzz grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Abellybaba: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....This is the fastest Canada Student Visa application in history......Big congrats to you abellybaba....Mehn!! I dey vex bro cuz i remembered when u were running arround gathering docx...my app was still pending then....u almost gave up at some point but Thank God u didnt grin.....Now u don chop TRV b4 me...lol....so happy for you my man....I Tap from ur E-blessing....God is indeed great.....

Chrigo you self know say your TRV sure, u just de chill de smile while he come, Ur trv moment don arrive now, take it brov gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2013

Applied Oct 7
Medic. Oct 21
Trv letter Oct 25.

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chars1289: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2013

Applied Oct 7
Medic. Oct 21
Trv letter Oct 25.

CONGRATS BROVV...TRULY MARVELOUS. ...ENJOY STAY IN CANNY

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.