Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,819 members, 7,945,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627292 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
greatheights:

Safe Bro. Hope u pack enuf food wella?

@ greatheights, how far, abeg where u do ur meds?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
been a while oo.. congrats to those who got their TRV....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tkay11(f): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Praise Jesus!!!!!!!! God is definately not sleeping..... I have been calld for my medicals!!!
N.B.....let's take time to thank God instead of praying am sure we shall all share our testimonies

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
tkay11: Praise Jesus!!!!!!!! God is definately not sleeping..... I have been calld for my medicals!!!
N.B.....let's take time to thank God instead of praying am sure we shall all share our testimonies
….Congrats…TRV a must…Amen…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
Congrats..... I tap from dis so much... I'm next...
tkay11: Praise Jesus!!!!!!!! God is definately not sleeping..... I have been calld for my medicals!!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
Congrats dearie...Centennial loading...were you instructed to make any payment...God aint sleeping*in Chrigo's voice* I tap,lick n suck from your blessing.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Chrigo I dey wait u as my bro Deebla waited me grin
@Abelly Congrat! I came on Turkish, make I no lie u em get little wahala ooo I was forced to buy a round trip tho refundable.
Congrat to u GH.

Been trying to get a phone line, my host said Wind/moblicity will be okay for me, cheap plans but limited area coverage.
Phones compatible for it seems scarce. I tire jare

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
....Wow!! To God be da glory....so happy for you Tkay11....Big congrats to you.....now i go medically slash ya name from the list....God is indeed great....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
papa km: Congrats..... I tap from dis so much... I'm next...
...BIG AMEN!!!.....Congrats in advance....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
PlayPays: @Chrigo I dey wait u as my bro Deebla waited me grin
@Abelly Congrat! I came on Turkish, make I no lie u em get little wahala ooo I was forced to buy a round trip tho refundable.
Congrat to u GH.

Been trying to get a phone line, my host said Wind/moblicity will be okay for me, cheap plans but limited area coverage.
.....Playpays....I dey come soon!!.....Happy you landed safe....Extend ma greetings to deebla biko....i miss am.....expecting you soon for joint bro....Missing u badly.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
kjbobo:
Congrats....safetrip to Canny

Thanks boss!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
Huzzie:
Congrats dearie...Centennial loading...were you instructed to make any payment...God aint sleeping*in Chrigo's voice*
.....Congrats in advance Huzzie....God aint sleeping grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
apple08:

@ greatheights, how far, abeg where u do ur meds?

Am loyal. @Q-life.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Onye oma:

Congrats bro....wishing you all the best in your endeavours.

Boss Onye oma, really appre8. I pray the gud news wud go round. Yo TRV sure too.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Abellybaba: Praise Praise Praise Master JESUS!!

Applied Oct 7
Medic. Oct 21
Medic Done Oct 22, no time grin
Trv letter Oct 25.

Wow God is marvellous!! Thanks @ all

Nice1, congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Congrat to u GH.

Playplas Baba, my boss frm the same "area code". Nice u touched canny safely.
Wetin do Turkish airline abeg o, mk em no do rubbish o. When u settle down sha....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
greatheights:

Playplas Baba, my boss frm the same "area code". Nice u touched canny safely.
Wetin do Turkish airline abeg o, mk em no do rubbish o. When u settle down sha....
Are you coming to Alberta?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Congrat to u GH.

Welcome...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Congrat to u GH.

Oga mi...u have finally ported.Thank God you had a journey mercy. My warm regards to Deebla.
Abellybaba n GH...Congrats on your TRV...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Abellybaba: Praise Praise Praise Master JESUS!!

Applied Oct 7
Medic. Oct 21
Medic Done Oct 22, no time grin
Trv letter Oct 25.

Wow God is marvellous!! Thanks @ all
@ Abellybaba, congrats. God loves You, before I forget, WHERE DID YOU DO YOUR MEDICALS ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
accra2005:

Congrats. I've used that before to pay Tuition fee.it's easy and fast. just follow the instruction.

Which bank did you use it for payment....kindly let us know.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Huzzie, pls u never answer my question... U said u will ask ur agent den.. Did u pay $1115 CAD be4 u Got ur Letter of offer from centennial.... Or if any one who applied to centennial hav d same thing pls answer...thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Papa km, well I was first given my admission letter before I paid 1115 . My sch is centennial too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
accra2005:

Congrats. I've used that before to pay Tuition fee.it's easy and fast. just follow the instruction.

Ah! Chief accra2005 I have been looking for you o.... I don PM you tie but never get any hit back... I know you have used it, i got to know from your communication with 2-Chains in Part 4. Which of the banks did you use it? Please kindly help on this... I am awaiting your reply.... my email olabobalogun@yahoo.com... gush! I am sorry if i have broken any rules.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Huzzie:
Oga mi...u have finally ported.Thank God you had a journey mercy. My warm regards to Deebla.
Abellybaba n GH...Congrats on your TRV...

Thanks bro I'll be waiting to receive you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Onye oma:

TRAVELEX bank to bank transfer as far as I know is only used to receive payment by the banks using it like Union and Mainstreet bank...dont know if any bank has started using it to send money overseas..
Also, you would have asked ur College to clarify to you how other means of payment takes 4-8 weeks...

I would advise u to write to your school and let them know that Travelex is not available in your country(for making payment overseas) and that you'll appreciate an advice on the alternative means to use for the payment,as you have a limited time @ CDHC.

Sorry for the late response bro...man pikin head dey full right now...

Well spoken....Thanks Maazi Onye oma for the piece.... I hope you have stormed CDHC.... Them no get choice, I know it....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
kjbobo:
Welcome...

Thanks grandpa,
I'm dealing with phone line issues will sure call you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Am guided sir
Siga: ... To u guys with ur visas and planning your trip at the mo....take time to do this biko...

1. Take some anti-malaria drugs at least a week before u leave naija to cleanse your blood of any malaria running thru am...cos if u enter con carry malaria for here... na bubble dem go put u... grin .... quarantine ur bumbum .... so be guided... grin

2. Ensure u don visit katangua abi wetin una dey call am....and for una chop money... go VI to shop for thick jackets as its getting chilly and I bet u ...u go hate urself if u wan do over- sabi....

3. lobatan for now....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
kingRoosevelt:

kai I have tapped and I have tapped ..weda na today or na last week. .lol

grin... Any update from CDHC.... I presume you dey PHC like me... abeg make you try storm the embassy o... dem they wait for you. Patapata you go spend 10K going by road....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Siga: ... To u guys with ur visas and planning your trip at the mo....take time to do this biko...

1. Take some anti-malaria drugs at least a week before u leave naija to cleanse your blood of any malaria running thru am...cos if u enter con carry malaria for here... na bubble dem go put u... grin .... quarantine ur bumbum .... so be guided... grin

2. Ensure u don visit katangua abi wetin una dey call am....and for una chop money... go VI to shop for thick jackets as its getting chilly and I bet u ...u go hate urself if u wan do over- sabi....

3. lobatan for now....

grin grin grin... Otunba Siga... Na Katangora. Haba! you don tale for CA. You dey crack my ribs oooo. Copied that..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Abellybaba & GreatHeights.... Congrats... smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.