Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,061 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:49 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (623047 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
olabo_key:

Thanks but no be today o....

kai I have tapped and I have tapped ..weda na today or na last week. .lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
PlayPays: ate chicken in Turkey now eating tolotolo in Toronto. grin

YesBoss!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
frederal:
Life na travel and see...don't conclude till you are there personally.
Do you get CBS news from Naija or u get correspondents for Ontario?
guy make I just relax. Explain the news in a bit...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by readymade: 1:52am On Oct 25, 2013
@Chrisgo: am actually a female... And no, I don't have any problems in Canada..living here 8 years...

so good luck everyone!

Apologies guys if I sounded unsympathetic ..that was certainly not my intention..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:47am On Oct 25, 2013
olabo_key:

No, I didn't.... I know you fit get idea for my Q smiley
....Na bank go get full load down ooo....we got tons of Ogas 4 bank on this forum buh wonder why dia hand don freeze to answer ur question....oh!! Dem dey fear arguement grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:02am On Oct 25, 2013
readymade: @Chrisgo: am actually a female... And no, I don't have any problems in Canada..living here 8 years...

so good luck everyone!

Apologies guys if I sounded unsympathetic ..that was certainly not my intention..

.....Oh readymade so you be female and at the same time Cito(citizen)....Sorry if i sounded unreadymade!!!....Was thinking someone was playing pranks with ur nairaland accout cuz i Went tru ur post and found ur good works....you went to canada with a 1yr postgrad diploma course and got ur PR....sounds very interesting.....If u got any info to share with the house Pls share oo...dont just wish us goodluck and run biko!!...lol....i got few questions to ask....Sent u a PM anyway.....Apology over accepted grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Abellybaba: 5:46am On Oct 25, 2013
tebenezer: Quitely,i pray, Lord Convert wha i have(medical) into unchallengeable favor (trv).
Amen I tap from this prayer oo. God bless us all IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Abellybaba: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2013
nemi212: please someone should help me ere, its very urgent, im applying online for study permit, i dont see anyway of uploading more documents to show my sponsors assets, payment slip and more. Please is there anyway i can upload more cos it keeps telling me it will replace the previous upload. thanks

Guy look for someone who applied online and ask how it was done so u won't make any mistake, be careful and don't think sending docs through email is advisable with online route. PM me I might help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Abellybaba: 5:48am On Oct 25, 2013
Olami1224:

YOU CAN E-MAIL THEM SOFT COPY AS SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION DETAILS(NAME & NUMBER)........... AND ALSO POST A COPY THROUGH COURIER TO THEIR OFFICE.

That's not safe but if naso u do yours then no wahala.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Abellybaba: 5:55am On Oct 25, 2013
PlayPays: ate chicken in Turkey now eating tolotolo in Toronto. grin
Playplay abeg remain tolotolo for me, which airline u use boss me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2013
olabo_key: Hello Peeps, I received instruction from CDHC to pay 1 yr tuition + board. A beg my College (Senecca) advises Travelex Bank to Bank transfer is the most efficient method of payment that others take 4-8 weeks to get my student account credited. Has someone used this before? any info/idea would be gladly appreciated.... mo' dupe o!

TRAVELEX bank to bank transfer as far as I know is only used to receive payment by the banks using it like Union and Mainstreet bank...dont know if any bank has started using it to send money overseas..
Also, you would have asked ur College to clarify to you how other means of payment takes 4-8 weeks...

I would advise u to write to your school and let them know that Travelex is not available in your country(for making payment overseas) and that you'll appreciate an advice on the alternative means to use for the payment,as you have a limited time @ CDHC.

Sorry for the late response bro...man pikin head dey full right now...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2013
Hello Onye,
Just sent you PM , pls reply on that email so that we could link up.
[
quote author=Onye om payment by the banks using it like Union and Mainstreet bank...dont know if any bank has started using it to send money overseas..
Also, you would have asked ur College to clarify to you how other means of payment takes 4-8 weytyyyte
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2013
Alhamdulilah,
TRV sealed, got my visa. Thanks to all that ever posted on this thread, b it a question cz from thz questions our ogas in the huz provided answer(s)
And to the real_time ogas in the house, even frm tyt schedule stil come down here to share wealth of experience, nah God fit reward u o cz I saved "$2000 + 150k", @chrigo fit dechiper this, thanks to them.
And to all d silent followers, God is watching you.
And to my main man @chrigo, yos too on tha way.
A step to GREATER HEIGHTS.....

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nimakor: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2013
kjbobo:
Okay....but don't you know...securing a commitment through backyard strengthEns your app?YOu Just throw app into ocean like that?two of my friends that applied t here...and I spoke to a supervisor on her behalf agreed to fund him already...even though the admission decision hasn't been made...we found out she is being picked!
I am certainly not trying to discourage her from commiting someone...am only infering from the go-ahead directive from the 'would-be' supervisor. Sure! It is always more assuring if one can get a supervisor prior to application but most times its is the program type to determines that. But if she can convince her to pledge her allegiance that won't be half bad.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2013
greatheights: Alhamdulilah,
TRV sealed, got my visa. Thanks to all that ever posted on this thread, b it a question cz from thz questions our ogas in the huz provided answer(s)
And to the real_time ogas in the house, even frm tyt schedule stil come down here to share wealth of experience, nah God fit reward u o cz I saved "$2000 + 150k", @chrigo fit dechiper this, thanks to them.
@ greatheights I celebrate with you,congrats,mine and others expecting TRV will show soon IJN.AMEN.Before I forget let's know when you did your medicals, where,and date TRV was received officially.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2013

Congrats Ore.
I tap tap from your blessing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2013
#online#
Submission- Sept08
Medical instruction - Sept23
Medicals done- oct02
Passport request- Oct21
#lobaatan#

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2013
.....Big congrats to you Greatheights.....This na confirmation say Baba God and sleep na bigtime enemy grin.....I Tap,Suck,drain,lick from ur E-blessing....Mine too go show sooooon.....all road leads to Ontario.....We go rock Lambton together bro.....u knw say those indians and chincos na winch for Info tech so we gas UP our Game bro......Naija na the best anywia, anytime .....God is great.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2013
congrats bro.it shall b permanent.tap tap from your blessing.good news lift d soul n it wont seize in every mouth.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2013
November done dey reach i never hear frm cdhc GOD let thy will be done;-(
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by accra2005: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2013
olabo_key: Hello Peeps, I received instruction from CDHC to pay 1 yr tuition + board. A beg my College (Senecca) advises Travelex Bank to Bank transfer is the most efficient method of payment that others take 4-8 weeks to get my student account credited. Has someone used this before? any info/idea would be gladly appreciated.... mo' dupe o!

Congrats. I've used that before to pay Tuition fee.it's easy and fast. just follow the instruction.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2013
tolyem:

Congrats Ore.

Thanks broda mi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by waleswizzy: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2013
thank God i got my medicals today thanks to chrigo nice one bro for the words of encourage

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2013
@ waleswizzy,Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2013
tolyem:

Congrats Ore.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2013

Congrats Bro.....Where u do ur medicals abeg?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Congrats.... Wen did u submit ur application and which route...
waleswizzy: thank God i got my medicals today thanks to chrigo nice one bro for the words of encourage
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
waleswizzy: thank God i got my medicals today thanks to chrigo nice one bro for the words of encourage
....Waleswizzy my man....All thanks be to Baba God who created Canada and VO's grin.....i am so happy for you bro.....Told u God aint sleeping....Oya go pick ur package kia kia and go do ur medicals....Asaju seem pretty fast with dia medics.....Lets stay positive....God is indeed Great......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
papa km: Congrats.... Wen did u submit ur application and which route...
....He submitted August 18....Paper route(Vfs)....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
Trv, intro letter, ticket all on check.
leaving for Canada on monday, good luck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

1) Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2)Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3) Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4) Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5) Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6) Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7) Anointed111 JULY 26 Paper route
8 ) Padolife JULY 28 Paper route
9) Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
10) Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
11)Rolatims JULY 30 Paper route
12) Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
13) IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
14) SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
15) Waleswizzy AUGUST 18 Paper route
16) Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
17) Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
18) Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
19) Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
20) Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
21) Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
22) Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
23) Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
24)Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
25) Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
26) Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
27) Ambeyh SEPTEMBER 11 Paper route
28) Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
29) Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online route
30) Dr_jay02 SEPTEMBER 24 Paper route
31) Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
32) Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
33) Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route
34 ) Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online route

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.