Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,231 members, 7,907,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:12 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (622440 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Siga: …i'm already planning on how to spend the $100…

...Otunba Siga Baba.... Oro agba... Lowe' Lowe'. I grab... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pholy:

Bro tebenezer... I b centennial prospect ooo ... Make we relate abegggg..

meanwhile Chrigo... Congrats... Na u b d star of this movie... Abeg share d sucess story... Which docs u submit to avoid tuition query ...

Congrats to other porters and goodluck to d hopefuls
....Na God oo...the docx wey i submit no be bigdeal....me sef no knw wetin VO see oo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Itstyme(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Chrigo, I said it last night ur trv won't exceed this week but seem u didn't see it. Am glad u finally got what u being longing for. Now the house would appreciate if u could state all the docs u submitted that aided your application. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SleemB: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
hello all ,please i need anyone who has done the online route successfully to guide a brother .kindly pm me pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by femianiyi: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
PLS GUYS I NEED HELP! I applied @ seneca for 2013 Fall admission but I was denied last month, sent deferal letter to seneca, to defer my admission to 2014 Fall yet have not received the new admission letter. Anyone in similar situation. I can't afford to lose d full tuition I paid.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by edunwanegbo: 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
ChriGo: ....Na God oo...the docx wey i submit no be bigdeal....me sef no knw wetin VO see oo....
.@chriGo which day did u submitted ur passport back to vfs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ukabrother: 12:00am On Oct 31, 2013
I got an email tht instructed me to track my application via vfs, i got dis information(ur processed passport is ready for collection) pls can someone explain it to me.I did my medical test @ Asaju clinic exactly a week today.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 12:16am On Oct 31, 2013
ukabrother: I got an email tht instructed me to track my application via vfs, i got dis information(ur processed passport is ready for collection) pls can someone explain it to me.I did my medical test @ Asaju clinic exactly a week today.

Have u submitted your passport? When did you submit it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by femianiyi: 12:21am On Oct 31, 2013
Any seneca college applicant in d house?who might av deferred admission to next fall and already has the new admission letter for 2014 fall.
Please I need response...$13,000 is astake ooh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 12:29am On Oct 31, 2013
olabo_key:

...Otunba Siga Baba.... Oro agba... Lowe' Lowe'. I grab... grin grin
…How far with ur app…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 12:32am On Oct 31, 2013
femianiyi: PLS GUYS I NEED HELP! I applied @ seneca for 2013 Fall admission but I was denied last month, sent deferal letter to seneca, to defer my admission to 2014 Fall yet have not received the new admission letter. Anyone in similar situation. I can't afford to lose d full tuition I paid.

I'm not in a similar situation but I can tell you that u can't loose ur funds. They will get back to U. If peradventure, the schl has no slot for u for 2014, you will be refunded fully if u were denied d visa by the embassy. Or remove some certain amount if you were d one that changed ur mind abt d choice of schl or whatever ur reason is. So just send them a reminder of. Ur request for a new start date. Relax. God is in controll.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 12:35am On Oct 31, 2013
femianiyi: Any seneca college applicant in d house?who might av deferred admission to next fall and already has the new admission letter for 2014 fall.
Please I need response...$13,000 is astalk ooh
…Bros… wetin be the reason for the denial… hmm… I use Nicemaxx as an example ooo… the guy got denied and he retire few weeks after through online after addressing all the denial reasons and bro… jack rabbit.. the guy got medical call within same month ooo…. if u can address all them wahala… i go advise retire online…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by femianiyi: 12:41am On Oct 31, 2013
My course has no winter start date, its only Sept, if not, would av done so. I av to wait for the next Fall admission start date and go thru d online stuffs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by frederal(m): 3:06am On Oct 31, 2013
femianiyi: Any seneca college applicant in d house?who might av deferred admission to next fall and already has the new admission letter for 2014 fall.
Please I need response...$13,000 is astake ooh
Who said u can't get a refund?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by frederal(m): 3:19am On Oct 31, 2013
Congrats to Chigro and Kayconsult...+ others who got their TRV.
Chigro's is a wonderful thing because, I've never seen a person who was too sure like him to get a TRV.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ukabrother: 4:54am On Oct 31, 2013
chidinmaaa:
@ Chidinmaaa, i re submitted ma passport @ vfs a day after ma medical test.

Have u submitted your passport? When did you submit it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:57am On Oct 31, 2013
.....Thanks y'all for the congratulatory messages....I really appreciate it.....special thanks goes to Ogas Fhemmmy,Siga,Kjbobo,Solomonwis,Justwise,Earthgreeners,Nuendo,galala123,iwinosajack,bumdish for there Invaluable contributions here....really learnt alot from you guys....to my other ogas onye oma,Huzzie still hoping to hear from CDHC, i know for sure that God that did mine will surely do yours....to my Personal Friends Greatheightssss,Nossssybelle,Sheillaaaaa,Kitty_sunshine dear,missbonnnn,papy4real,ogeeee,tolyemmmm,Kunsooooft,kinggggg2030,Nicemaxxxx,Rolatimssss,moveinnnn,xtussss,habieeeee,Teexzleeee,Tonyrerooo,Chidinmaaaaaa,playpaysss,deebla,Olabo_keyyyy,Brionyyyyyyy,burningflamz baba,txquizzz,Jaybmichhhhh,patdekaaaaa, bitzritzy,Delotion,Britikoooo,Da-rangeeee,Golddddd,Canadidacyyyy,Hzwritters,ayodele,Abellybabaaaaaa,Fadedayo,lillaowow,Soditeee,Rilly2000,Pkchuksss,Kingrosevelt....Thanks guys for the special sweet priceless messages i got from you.......to my PA/Sister...dont know her nairaland name but i just wana say God bless you ma for the Silent support althrough grin....To all my silent followers wellwishers, i really appreciate your prayers....May the God of Signs and Wonders grant you your heart desires IJN.......Pastor E.A Adeboye, hmmm!! My spiritual daddy, Thanks for strengthning my Faith oooo, if not for God dat sent you directly to me, my own for don finish for here tey tey.....Had a great time here, greater times to come....GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS AINT SLEEPING JARE grin.....

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:03am On Oct 31, 2013
ukabrother: I got an email tht instructed me to track my application via vfs, i got dis information(ur processed passport is ready for collection) pls can someone explain it to me.I did my medical test @ Asaju clinic exactly a week today.
....Your visa is ready bro...go pick your package...CONGRATULATIONS.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 5:03am On Oct 31, 2013
Siga: …Bros… wetin be the reason for the denial… hmm… I use Nicemaxx as an example ooo… the guy got denied and he retire few weeks after through online after addressing all the denial reasons and bro… jack rabbit.. the guy got medical call within same month ooo…. if u can address all them wahala… i go advise retire online…

Yes ooo, I was denied on 17th oct and I refired on 22nd oct (just, 5 days of denial) and I got my medics within one week of re-submission...grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:06am On Oct 31, 2013
Itstyme: @Chrigo, I said it last night ur trv won't exceed this week but seem u didn't see it. Am glad u finally got what u being longing for. Now the house would appreciate if u could state all the docs u submitted that aided your application. Thanks
....Tanx my brother....Will surely state my docx today....God bless you bro.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:09am On Oct 31, 2013
edunwanegbo: .@chriGo which day did u submitted ur passport back to vfs?
....Submitted my passport back to vfs on oct 11 but due to the long sallah holiday my passport was held at vfs....they resubmitted on oct 17....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ukabrother: 5:33am On Oct 31, 2013
@ ChriGo, hopefully God have done it.
ChriGo: ....Your visa is ready bro...go pick your package...CONGRATULATIONS.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:15am On Oct 31, 2013
CHRIGO...MOVEIN...ROLATIMS...KAYCONSULT...and other forumites that have gotten their PORTING LICENSE ...wishing you all the best in your endeavours...

Ours is on the way any moment from now...God is fully in control...grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:20am On Oct 31, 2013

Twas really a fast one without storming CDHC...CONGRATS bro...go and collect ur license to port...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Seunalasho: 6:38am On Oct 31, 2013
Pls am new here will be applying to niagara college for pgd which is 8mnths program,I was even asked to scan my university transcript which my cgpa was 3.33,pls hw is dere admission process like,hw long does it take,hw do I pay for my application fee from naija here,what is the route dat is faster I heard is online route hw do I go abt it and what are the necessary docs I need for d online processing,finished undergraduate in banking and finance last yr July in Ajadi crowther uni am a married woman too,but all my docs including my passport is in my fathers name but I hav a marriage cert and a newspaper change of name and also my NYSC cert is in my husbands name.pls scholars here help me on d school and d visa processing and fees breakdown to spend including d hospital for medical and hw much dey collect,my visa fee and all oda fees tanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2013
Seunalasho: Pls am new here will be applying to niagara college for pgd which is 8mnths program,I was even asked to scan my university transcript which my cgpa was 3.33,pls hw is dere admission process like,hw long does it take,hw do I pay for my application fee from naija here,what is the route dat is faster I heard is online route hw do I go abt it and what are the necessary docs I need for d online processing,finished undergraduate in banking and finance last yr July in Ajadi crowther uni am a married woman too,but all my docs including my passport is in my fathers name but I hav a marriage cert and a newspaper change of name and also my NYSC cert is in my husbands name.pls scholars here help me on d school and d visa processing and fees breakdown to spend including d hospital for medical and hw much dey collect,my visa fee and all oda fees tanks

Welcome Ladie....but you have so many questions @ a time. I suggest you break your questions into fragments...

Lemme answer the most important one for now...I advise you go for a 2-year programme for your own good if you wanna work for a while in Canny after studies..the admission is pretty straight forward and you'll get a feedback from soonest( though no idea abt the exact time)...you can make payment for application fee via ur mastercard/creditcard of any of the Financial Institutions in Naija.

And yes, ONLINE ROUTE is the Selling Point for Porting License @ the moment.

Once you get ur admission letter, you come back here, give ur testimony and we can continue from there.

If I may ask, when do you intend enrolling for studies?

AN ADVICE: Make out time to go thru the previous parts (4 and 3 if possible), you'll learn a lot and also be well grounded on how everything works from admission to VISA application/processing

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2013
justicia:

Oga Chrigo am so happy for u. Ur waitn was not in vain and God was sure not sleepn on ur case. This ur TRV ehn, na the whole forum chop am, cos if to say them no give u, we for carry placard protest for CDCH... Ure a great guy, we appreciate ur immense contribution on this forum. Pls continue to help us in any way u can. Have a great trip to Canny! Stay blessed!
....Lmaooo....you funi Justicia.....Oya make we carry placard for peeps still hoping on the List oooo....I still dey oo....Dem say i no go dy forum cuz of the busy schedule in sch but i still believe i go dey show up here.....God help us all beyond TRV grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toseyifunmi97: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2013
@ iamteekaygal

thanks if i may ask how many months visa where you given ? was it single or multiple , also where in Canada are you visiting , actually i have been following ur post i read where u stated that when u where young people used to say e go better. i would love i give me child a future.

iamteekaygal

Hi,

2million seems fair to me, but adding more would be better. And make sure you run the accounts very well. We used 10days hotel reservation too. With the African countries you've visited I guess it counts as travel history for you. Aldou my hubby is a frequent traveller to the UK, but my son and I have no travelling experience, Its better you apply for a single entry since this is your first time of applying to Canada. All in all praying is very important, because Baba God has the final say[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2013
Seunalasho: Pls am new here will be applying to niagara college for pgd which is 8mnths program,I was even asked to scan my university transcript which my cgpa was 3.33,pls hw is dere admission process like,hw long does it take,hw do I pay for my application fee from naija here,what is the route dat is faster I heard is online route hw do I go abt it and what are the necessary docs I need for d online processing,finished undergraduate in banking and finance last yr July in Ajadi crowther uni am a married woman too,but all my docs including my passport is in my fathers name but I hav a marriage cert and a newspaper change of name and also my NYSC cert is in my husbands name.pls scholars here help me on d school and d visa processing and fees breakdown to spend including d hospital for medical and hw much dey collect,my visa fee and all oda fees tanks
I will say if u intend attending Niagara college then ur on the rite part. To be sincere with you, all those change of name issues after marraige does'nt mean in as much as you have proof of marraige cert and the newspaper publication. There admission procedure is flexible but can sometimes be complicated if your applying for a competitive course.For the methods of paying application fees, you can use wire transfer,bank draft or credit card. The admission letter can come after two weeks of applying, but if its a competitve course where they are lots of waiting list candidates, it can take close to a month plus depending on availability of space. Concerning the application for study permit, the online route pays. I no I might not be able to furnish you with answers to all your questions, maybe that will be visible in subsequent chat. What course do you intend going for ?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by xtus(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2013
Anyone here heading to GEORGIAN COLLEGE or already in that college should please contact me let's talk about sharing accommodation together. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2013
This is great am so happy for all of you guys that have gotten the TRV for all medical and TRV hopefulls we will start getting calls from CDHC as my bro Chrigo do say our "GOD AIN'T SLEEPING" it is our turn to share the Good news GOD Bless...AMEN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.