Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,040 members, 7,942,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (626986 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Jinnery, u were the guy in white that came with ur dad right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Also less i forget, it was clearly pasted at cdhc that as from Nov 4th which is next week, visa and application enquiries will only be done only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Pls if you did your meds and it they told you it has been sent to the embassy, pls storm there ooo, ur TRV is jejelly waiting for u oooo.. Best of Luck to meds and TRV awaitees... Also i suprise wetin i see for cdhc today ooo. A guy got denied after been called for meds ooo. The shocking thing was that cdhc called him last week to bring a new start date and pay tuition which he did and brought last week. He dcd to check today and was handed over his passport and docs and he was denied... Ogas in the house, abeg make we brain storm, wetin una feel say cause am?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
apple08: Definately i serve a GOD that fetches water with a basket just to disgrace the bucket.. I don port too oo.. Got my TRV today after 5hrs of waiting at cdhc today 31st of OCT...
Congratulations.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
apple08: Definately i serve a GOD that fetches water with a basket just to disgrace the bucket.. I don port too oo.. Got my TRV today after 5hrs of waiting at cdhc today 31st of OCT...
........Congrats bro...i hope dis consultant practice palava don finally put u to relaxation mode grin......God is indeed great.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
ChriGo: ........Congrats bro...i hope dis consultant practice palava don finally put u to relaxation mode grin......God is indeed great.....

Thanks Chrigo, but see oo, i neva hear where dem deny person after he don do meds ooo, aby u don hear am?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
apple08: Also less i forget, it was clearly pasted at cdhc that as from Nov 4th which is next week, visa and application enquiries will only be done only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Pls if you did your meds and it they told you it has been sent to the embassy, pls storm there ooo, ur TRV is jejelly waiting for u oooo.. Best of Luck to meds and TRV awaitees... Also i suprise wetin i see for cdhc today ooo. A guy got denied after been called for meds ooo. The shocking thing was that cdhc called him last week to bring a new start date and pay tuition which he did and brought last week. He dcd to check today and was handed over his passport and docs and he was denied... Ogas in the house, abeg make we brain storm, wetin una feel say cause am?
.......you should have asked the reasons for his denial....at least dem go write am for the denial paper....may be the guy has been called for an interview previously which he didnt perform well...or he has HIV/AIDS grin....But bros u should have investigated....nobody here can know precisesly what happened except more details abt him is been shed.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
ooooohh,, lolz,, yes oh, identify urself oh please...hahaa....yes ooh

apple08: Jinnery, u were the guy in white that came with ur dad right?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Jinnery: ooooohh,, lolz,, yes oh, identify urself oh please...hahaa....yes ooh

i was the guy carrying a brown bag in pink long sleeve sitting beside u. You remember the light complexioned guy u were discussing with and u showed ur TRV after u received it, he was denied.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
ChriGo: .......you should have asked the reasons for his denial....at least dem go write am for the denial paper....may be the guy has been called for an interview previously which he didnt perform well...or he has HIV/AIDS grin....But bros u should have investigated....nobody here can know precisesly what happened except more details abt him is been shed.....

His meds came with further instructions for tuition and board, he had an SOA of 8m, his elder brother(same surname) was his sponsor, but the reason the VO gave was the normal reasons, Insufficient funds, not sure of coming back after studies, sponsor not credible.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
OMW, oh the quiet guy, i remember. cant believe that guy was denied, wow many were denied from all the faces i saw before i went in... wish i had known you were on here, we can communicate on PM, Congrats on your good news too smiley grin

apple08:

i was the guy carrying a brown bag in pink long sleeve sitting beside u. You remember the light complexioned guy u were discussing with and u showed ur TRV after u received it, he was denied.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2013

Congratulations

More Good News on the way Pals...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
I submitted my docs at the vfs on 20th of august.still waiting for medics.............
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
apple08:

His meds came with further instructions for tuition and board, he had an SOA of 8m, his elder brother(same surname) was his sponsor, but the reason the VO gave was the normal reasons, Insufficient funds, not sure of coming back after studies, sponsor not credible.
....Blood of Jesus!!....Dis na real Scary news ooo....if to say i neva storm...I for piss 4 body go storm ....lol...its really sad oooo....if na me dat kind tin hapen to ehn!! 3rd Mainland bridge no kuku far...i go just zoom go dia, jump inside water grin.....Thank GOD for GOD....chai!!....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
apple08:

CONGRATS apple08 and Jinnery...

It might be that the elder bro has withdrawn a reasonable amt of money from the account and unlickily for them, CDHC decided to take a look @ d status of the acc once again.

My advice: It is quite true that the money in the a/c might be for business purpose, but one should try and convince his/her sponsor to leave something tangible in the a/c in case they decide to verify a/c until he/she gets the TRV...so it won't look like the cash was left there for visa purpose.

Tis a pity....he should correct the loop holes and refire...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2013

Congrats dear. Our God is able.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Onye oma:

CONGRATS apple08 and Jinnery...

It might be that the elder bro has withdrawn a reasonable amt of money from the account and unlickily for them, CDHC decided to take a look @ d status of the acc once again.

My advice: It is quite true that the money in the a/c might be for business purpose, but one should try and convince his/her sponsor to leave something tangible in the a/c in case they decide to verify a/c...so it won't look like the cash was left there for visa purpose.

My tots exactly. U are right on-point.
If not, perharbs d document were doctored. Cos its rare to av a denial after medics. All in all, God understands better.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
....Guys i was scanning through all my documents again this night and found somethings missing....The whole family pictures i included aint dia again oooo....CDHC don keep my family pix sha.....chai!!....i dont even know if i should cry or laff sef grin....This is proof that Family pics serves something in visa app, in this case i guess Home tie.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
I got my trv today after waiting for four hours. If you have fulfilled all requirements and on the waiting list pls storm. The VO said my documents would have been dispatched if I had included another return courier envelope. I know say all na format, she was merely trying to justify their lack of feedback. In all I give glory to God. He made it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oga ChrGo, abeg u don receive the Introductory letter for email? from CDHC? just wan know

ChriGo: ....Guys i was scanning through all my documents again this night and found somethings missing....The whole family pictures i included aint dia again oooo....CDHC don keep my family pix sha.....chai!!....i dont even know if i should cry or laff sef grin....This is proof that Family pics serves something in visa app, in this case i guess Home tie.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
kitty_sunshine: I got my trv today after waiting for four hours. If you have fulfilled all requirements and on the waiting list pls storm. The VO said my documents would have been dispatched if I had included another return courier envelope. I know say all na format, she was merely trying to justify their lack of feedback. In all I give glory to God. He made it happen.

Whao! Good news galore. Congrats sweetie.
Emi a lo oo. It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidiadi50: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
pls i applied for study visa on d 19th of july up till now i have not gotten any call for medicals.And the school i got admission is asking me to pay school fee b4 died line date on the 8th of November.I dont know if i should go ahead and pay or not?pls help me out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
congrats
kitty_sunshine: I got my trv today after waiting for four hours. If you have fulfilled all requirements and on the waiting list pls storm. The VO said my documents would have been dispatched if I had included another return courier envelope. I know say all na format, she was merely trying to justify their lack of feedback. In all I give glory to God. He made it happen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
.....I officially CONGRATULATE you kitty dearie....You suppose don chop am b4 me grin ....now u go relax....GOD is indeed great.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
britiko:

Congrats dear. Our God is able.

Thanks britiko, but the surprising issue is that were his docs not verified before he was called for meds? cuz most denials are given before meds, and not after been called for meds. Abi now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Jinnery: Oga ChrGo, abeg u don receive the Introductory letter for email? from CDHC? just wan know

....I never see am oo...buh it will definitely show....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
ChriGo: ....I never see am oo...buh it will definitely show....

Abeg, shay without the introductory letter, person no fit enta canny ni?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
No oh, i never see any one wey go without that ooh, it will come hopefully latest by Monday, if you get am b4 then please update me oh. Na just introductory leeter and pali immigration need for CA to enter. So not sure wetin go happen if one enters without Introductory letter. If any Oga in d house knows more make dem shed light oh...

apple08:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
apple08:

Thanks britiko, but the surprising issue is that were his docs not verified before he was called for meds? cuz most denials are given before meds, and not after been called for meds. Abi now?

Really we don't know what transpired. Just trying to reason d most logical way. Na only God know.
Enjoy ur trv dear. Don't bother over spilled milk. He will repackage and refire. There's nothing new under the sun. I'm sure sumone, somewhere has experienced same. It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
chidiadi50: pls i applied for study visa on d 19th of july up till now i have not gotten any call for medicals.And the school i got admission is asking me to pay school fee b4 died line date on the 8th of November.I dont know if i should go ahead and pay or not?pls help me out

To be candid,I'll advise you to pay the school to be on the safest side...cos If by God's grace you get called for medicals this new month,you'll most likely be asked to pay for tuition...so, go ahead and pay...and be hopeful.

God'll surely see you thru...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
apple08:

.....I agree with what my sure boss Onye oma said....its always safe for sponsors to Leave Reasonable amounts in the Account should incase CDHC wants to check back if funds are still there....My sponsor made withdrawals but at least 6m was still in the account...He should repackage and refire....God knows best.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
ChriGo: .....I agree with what my sure boss Onye oma said....its always safe for sponsors to Leave Reasonable amounts in the Account should incase CDHC wants to check back if funds are still there....My sponsor made withdrawals but at least 6m was still in the account...He should repackage and refire....God knows best.....

BAD GUY...my own don dey there since 1st week of july as well ooo...man pikin no need hear stories my mother told me for this kind serious case.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
apple08:

....Person fit enter....as long as you got ur admission letter,TRV and sum other personal docx then that will do....

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.