Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,214 members, 7,907,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (622407 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
Congratulations to all those wey don collect their TRV... and to those of us that're hoping for it, I say in advance; CONGRATULATIONS. May God continue to see us thru our endeavors even in the foreign country. WE shall all be those leaders of tomorrow as prophesied... Amen

CHRIGO, if you forget to do as I tell, not only will OGA SIGA win your $100, me go personally commit you into God's hands tongue
Once again, congrats!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolwaters: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
iamteekaygal:

We were issued 2months visa, single entry. We are visting Toronto. Well, I was just stating the fact o, my brother. Na before dem born me dem don dey talk e go better, dem born me same thing, me sef don born na still e go better. All is well, just plan well. Aldou make sure ur wife is not pregnant before applying to be on a safe side. I can see you sent me a pm, was just notify on my nairaland account, didn't get it in my inbox. You can re-send it

@ iamteekayal

I need clarifications on whether or not visas can be issued to pregnant women. My sister intends applying for a study permit but she is pregnant(not showing yet). What are her chances of obtaining a Canadian study permit? Can pregnancy be a reason for denial of TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
olabo_key:

Baba, You don't have to wait for the school official receipt...Go and submit to the Embassy direct, Vfs na Long thing.... just make sure you quote your Name, application Number and your UCI number.

How am I gonna do that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oscorpy:

@ChriGogo: still waiting for ur update on ur miraculous TRV adventure without tuitiOn and board!
.....Sorry for posting this late....na NEPA take light...lol....My brother, my application is not well Loaded physically but fully Loaded spiritually....Here are the documents i submitted.

1. All CDHC forms
2. Lautech's Statement of result grin
3. Transcript
4. NYSC cert
5. WAEC cert
6. DAD's SOA - 7m closing bal
7. MUM's SOA - i dey shame to talk am biko grin buh nt up to 1m
8. DAD's Shares statement - 22m total credit
9. Corporate affairs commission(CAC) docx
10. mum's Employment letter
11. Affidavit of sponsorship
12. Lambton Acceptance Letter
13. Lambton Tuition receipt of $7k
14. My Letter of employment frm ma dad's coy
15. UBA bank's draft(N19,500)
16. My birth cert
17. My International passport
18. My dad's declaration of age
19. My mum's declaration of age
20. Sponsors Marriage cert
21. Car document(photocopy)
22. Family pictures
23. Landed docx(just land use charge receipt and Survey docx)

Those are just the physical documents i submitted but the spiritual docx i submitted na

1. Fasting and Prayers
2. God's SOA of $(uncountable) grin
3. God's divine favour
4. God' divine mercy
5. God's graces
6. God's abundant blessings
above all God's love

Thats all the docx i submitted bro....I guess you can now understand why i wasn't told to pay tuition and board.....GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS already assured me right from when i stepped into dis forum dat my visa na sure banka....na my Faith i take carry the rest.......to all medics hopeful GOD aint sleeping......

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
blink6: Congratulations to all those wey don collect their TRV... and to those of us that're hoping for it, I say in advance; CONGRATULATIONS. May God continue to see us thru our endeavors even in the foreign country. WE shall all be those leaders of tomorrow as prophesied... Amen

CHRIGO, if you forget to do as I tell, not only will OGA SIGA win your $100, me go personally commit you into God's hands tongue
Once again, congrats!!!
......Lolzzzz....Haba i go still dey na....as i neva see Shayi wey dey do same course with me in Lambton then it shows how tight and busy the situation is over dia....Chai!! Oga Siga must not chop my $100 biko grin.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drea1: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
ChriGo: .....Sorry for posting this late....na NEPA take light...lol....My brother, my application is not well Loaded physically but fully Loaded spiritually....Here are the documents i submitted.

1. All CDHC forms
3. Transcript
4. NYSC cert
5. WAEC cert
16. My birth cert
20. Marriage cert
22. Family pictures

Those are just the physical documents i submitted but the spiritual docx i submitted na

1. Fasting and Prayers
3. God's divine favour
4. God' divine mercy
5. God's graces
above all God's love

Thats all the docx i submitted bro....I guess you can now understand why i wasn't told to pay tuition and board.....GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS already assured me right from when i stepped into dis forum dat my visa na sure banka....na my Faith i take carry the rest.......to all medics hopeful GOD aint sleeping......

Is this document applicable to online submission too? Boss u response will be needed

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cconcept: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
ChriGo: .....Sorry for posting this late....na NEPA take light...lol....My brother, my application is not well Loaded physically but fully Loaded spiritually....Here are the documents i submitted.

1. All CDHC forms
3. Transcript
4. NYSC cert
5. WAEC cert
16. My birth cert
20 Marriage cert
22. Family pictures

1. Fasting and Prayers
3. God's divine favour
4. God' divine mercy
5. God's graces
above all God's love

so this man get wife and disturbing NL canny babes? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
rilly2000:

How am I gonna do that?

Write a short letter.... address it to VO @ CDHC. saying sequel to the their request via phone.... enclosed are the requested documents.... You cannot wait for the school receipt because it takes 4-8 weeks. Make sure you include your Application Number and Name. Perhaps, you take it there personally, you can wait and collect your TRV. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
cconcept:

so this man get wife and disturbing NL canny babes? grin
.....Ahhhhh no be me jare...I meant to write Sponsors marriage Cert biko ....am still single and bouncing for the NL canny babes grin....Will re-edit my post now before dem stop to dey mail me....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Drea1:

Is this document applicable to online submission too? Boss u response will be needed
....The spiritual docx is applicable but physical documents is not mostly applicable....They only require less documents...thats all....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Abeg anybody do go check weda our medicals don reach cdch amongst the childrens practice pple?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
Jesunro: Abeg anybody do go check weda our medicals don reach cdch amongst the childrens practice pple?
....Jesunro since cdhc said ur application is under review then ur medics has gotten dia....Thats the same mail my friend got....She stormed today and to God be the Glory she got her TRV....so its all left to you now.....you better shake dat ya body and go chop ur TRV biko.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Thanks all, all expectant including all those that tap or not from TRV success, u like it or not The good God will make you smile soonest grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cconcept: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
ChriGo: .....Ahhhhh no be me jare...I meant to write Sponsors marriage Cert biko ....am still single and bouncing for the NL canny babes grin....Will re-edit my post now before dem stop to dey mail me....lol.....
iwe la ni ko lo ka grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
cconcept:
iwe la ni ko lo ka grin
....Lwkmd.... grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidinmaaa: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello house !pls does vfs actually submit applications the next business day?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Please house I used an agent before coming on this forum and knowing how agents can be mystical, the agent has refused to give me the code (which i believe is the UCI code) for tracking purpose. Has any 1 had such problems and was able to get the code from Cdhc/vfs his or herself please I need advice on this so I can retrieve the code and be able to follow up with my application. Thanks at and congrats to all the fellow Ogas that have ported.. God ain't sleeping grin like my big head ChriGo lol will say
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Please house I used an agent before coming on this forum and knowing how agents can be mystical, the agent has refused to give me the code (which i believe is the UCI code) for tracking purpose. Has any 1 had such problems and was able to get the code from Cdhc/vfs his or herself please I need advice on this so I can retrieve the code and be able to follow up with my application. Thanks at and congrats to all the fellow Ogas that have ported.. God ain't sleeping grin like my big head ChriGo lol will say

We are on the same page Dr_jay, was it maple u used?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by iamteekaygal(f): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
olabo_key:

Does the pregnancy test result really count? I honestly doubt it.... 2 of my friends' wives chop visa with 5 and 7 months pregnant respectively. We did a naming ceremony for one last month sef.... You can please inquire more on this... to me going with pregnancy is an added advantage. Na Calcu

I doubt if going with pregnancy is an added advantage o. If going there pregnant was alright with them, why ask for a pregnancy test? I'm surprised your friend's wives still got their visa with 5 and 7mnths pregnancy. Because if the pregnancy test comes out positive the next step is to do a test to know how many months the prenancy is. So are you sure they were asked to go for pregnancy test before they were issued the visa? When did they apply?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sleek5:

We are on the same page Dr_jay, was it maple u used?
Yea maple, Its so frustrating its like a blind mans application can't see the progress we making.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by iamteekaygal(f): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
britiko:

I av seen a couple of ladies denied canadian visa due to positive pregnancy test. It isn't an added advantage when u r applying o. R ur friends spouses already based in canada (Permanent residents)? If yes, then its possible else it was the grace of God dat prevailed for them.
The VO's told d pregnant ladies to reapply after delivery in niaja. so, I go with iamteekaygal. Its good to tread on d path of caution except you are a risk taker, & d denial no go pain too much.

Thanks my sister, since they do ask for pregnancy test. Women shld just avoid being pregnant before applying, its better to be safe than sorry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Please house I used an agent before coming on this forum and knowing how agents can be mystical, the agent has refused to give me the code (which i believe is the UCI code) for tracking purpose. Has any 1 had such problems and was able to get the code from Cdhc/vfs his or herself please I need advice on this so I can retrieve the code and be able to follow up with my application. Thanks at and congrats to all the fellow Ogas that have ported.. God ain't sleeping grin like my big head ChriGo lol will say
....Laff wan kill me ooo.....My man dia is no way u can get ur Tracking number oo except u go and rant for ur agent just like Clusterphobia grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by iamteekaygal(f): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
coolwaters:

@ iamteekayal

I need clarifications on whether or not visas can be issued to pregnant women. My sister intends applying for a study permit but she is pregnant(not showing yet). What are her chances of obtaining a Canadian study permit? Can pregnancy be a reason for denial of TRV?

Well, I applied for visiting visa and was asked to go for pregnancy test which was negative. I really don't know if they do conduct pregnancy test for female student. But if they do, it might be complicated...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
chidinmaaa: Hello house !pls does vfs actually submit applications the next business day?
...Yes they do...ur status go change 2morow....if ur status no change 2morrow no call me ChriGo again...call me ChriWent grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Congrats Jinnery! May ur days be blessed in Canny! The God wey do ur own go do our own too. He aint sleepn as Chrigo would say. Congrats once again and have a safe trip!

Jinnery: Secret Storming, on my way home nw wit my TRV, thanks Oga ChrGo for d courage. After 4hrs wait, dem issue me oh. So happy nw. God bless all

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
coolwaters:

@ iamteekayal

@coolwaters- ur question is very dicey.
yes, visas can be issued to pregnant women if dier pregnancy is showing and dey declare their intent.(To av dier babies abroad) this won't be granted thru visiting visas but medical visa and she would get a report as to why she must deliver her baby abroad, and show good¶ financial capability. At tyms also, the VO let them go despite dier pregnant state if dey tell d truth. If. One lies, u might be denied. And banned from applying for a specific period. Dey call it LIEING UNDER OATH.
Now, if she's applying for a STUDY PERMIT and she's already pregnant, the VOs will find out during her COMPULSORY medicals and she might be denied based on UNDECLARED INTENTION. She would be told to reapply after delivery.
Its also a different case scenario if she gets pregnant after applying for her study permit and she already has her trv. No VO can hold her down and she dint lie. (Dis is based on personal experiences from friends and family members.) Ope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Huzzie: [b]LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1.Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2.Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3.Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4.Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5.Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6.Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7.Anointed111 JULY 26 Paper route
8.Padolife JULY 28 Paper route
9.Tkay11 JULY 30 Paper route
10.Chrigo JULY 30 Paper routeTRV GOTTEN
11.Rolatims JULY 30 Paper routeTRV GOTTEN
12.Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
13.IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
14.SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
15.Waleswizzy AUGUST 18 Paper route
16.Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
17.Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
18.Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
19.Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
20.Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
21.Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
22.Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
23.Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
24.Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route TRV GOTTEN
25.Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route TRV GOTTEN
26.Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
27.Ambeyh SEPTEMBER 11 Paper route
28.Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
29.Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online routeTRV GOTTEN
30.Dr_jay02 SEPTEMBER 24 Paper route
31.Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
32.Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
33.Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route
34.Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online routeTRV GOTTEN

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
[/b]

We gettin' thr!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kruxit: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
D first post ever from ♏ε̲̅ after like 2months reading ‎​And following †ђξ trend- Sincerely i'm soooo happy for d success this platform brings. Jinnery,Chrigo, Kitty ‎​And all ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ TRVians i say ‎​A̶̲̥̅ big Congratulations..for newcomers like ♏ε̲̅ waiting τ̲̅ȍ join †ђξ train i say welcome ‎​Øŋ board- A̶̲̥̅♏ stil at stage 1 though (application process) but I'm catching †ђξ groove wif all Nigeria-Canada Transferases (portability personalities )lolz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
kruxit: D first post ever from ♏ε̲̅ after like 2months reading ‎​And following †ђξ trend- Sincerely i'm soooo happy for d success this platform brings. Jinnery,Chrigo, Kitty ‎​And all ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ TRVians i say ‎​A̶̲̥̅ big Congratulations..for newcomers like ♏ε̲̅ waiting τ̲̅ȍ join †ђξ train i say welcome ‎​Øŋ board- A̶̲̥̅♏ stil at stage 1 though (application process) but I'm catching †ђξ groove wif all Nigeria-Canada Transferases (portability personalities )lolz

Welcome on board bro...but you could make ur letters more official next time you type...

Thank you for your understanding.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by OchukoII: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Guys,
This whole [/b]Pregnancy[b] palava ehn, they will ask for a test but even if you are pregnant it wont stop your application. As long as you are sincere in your application. I no come fit come and go and remember if space dey wey dem dey take ask if u get belle. NNA, Belle no be crime naw. (Except if na China and u don already born 1). CHRIGO, COngrats oh, I see you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
kruxit: D first post ever from ♏ε̲̅ after like 2months reading ‎ And following †ђξ trend- Sincerely i'm soooo happy for d success this platform brings. Jinnery,Chrigo, Kitty ‎ And all ‎ U̶̲̥̅̊ TRVians i say ‎ A̶̲̥̅ big Congratulations..for newcomers like ♏ε̲̅ waiting τ̲̅ȍ join †ђξ train i say welcome ‎ Øŋ board- A̶̲̥̅♏ stil at stage 1 though (application process) but I'm catching †ђξ groove wif all Nigeria-Canada Transferases (portability personalities )lolz
.....Tanx oooo my man.....Welcome onboard...But pls check ya phone for emerging Viruses oo cuz the texts na Elele grin.....Enjoy ur stay here....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Definately i serve a GOD that fetches water with a basket just to disgrace the bucket.. I don port too oo.. Got my TRV today after 5hrs of waiting at cdhc today 31st of OCT...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.