Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,281 members, 7,967,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee (21605 Views)

PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North / Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by OneNaira6: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2013
fluteman:

Cool. I never make any pretensions.....that's why I didn't call out blobs like deridethe cock, willywilly, Ngakwe etc. But you were trying to beat around the truth, trying to hide your tribalist views and some "detailing blabla. Pretenders never live long. You, Nnenna.1 is a bigot. I am proudly one too, though converted by your kind

As per the case you digged out, it was a wrong comparism....not similar at all. The guy I was referring to in that thread was actually insulting someone, and I responded based on the insult. But berem merely made her views and opinion without insulting anyone.

I respect people like Naptu who are truelly detribalized and feel they are actually better people. So, in this case, Berem is a better person compared to your bigoted self, so why try advise someone who is way more matured and better than you....don't you think its ironic?

What's pretentious about what nnenna.1 said. The same set of people acting holier than thou, at least on the few un hidden post, are the same set of people that've attacked the likes of babyosisi (whether she gave an opinion with no insult or not), nnenna.1 (whose never once insulted anybody at least on this forum), chima adeoye (who used to be a sweet heart until the constant attack amounted on her), ngozievergreen, etc. It's the same set of people that've attacked, degraded, insulted and belittled Igbo women constantly on the this forum especially on the bianca vs. FFK forum. Also she told berem to calm down that her attacks are provoking and aggrivating the attacks against her more. None of what nnenna.1 said is hypocritical, instead, by the looks of things she was trying to diffuse the situation by talking the one most likely to listen to her (aka berem). It is not like the poor girl lied, she said the truth while at the same time scolding the Igbo men that attacked berem.

BTW: Her example is not a wrong comparison or used in a wrong context. What you telling her not to do is exactly what you did.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2013
Whatever attack that was directed at berem is due to her attecendents and negative anti-igbo activities over time and not because of this thread.berem is a far worse human being,a lady for that matter, than any of those who attacked her.you can't hobnob and affiliate with people who hate Igbo,people who do not want to see development in Igboland,people who kidnap and deport Igbo,people who carry out arson on Igbo shops and celebrate it,people who insult Igbo ladies and refer to them as prostitutes,even married Igbo ladies and widows are not spared from this attack.
Did you ever see berem cautioning any of her apc members in numerous threads where bianca and other Igbo women were being insulted?go through most of those threads opened to insult bianca and stella odua and tell us why you think berem wouldn't be attacked.she had it coming.there's nothing shameful in what they may have written about her.
nnenna.1:

It's not something that I will want to start detailing here since we are all acting in the heat of the moment. Just calm down and take a break for now. Maybe unfollow the thread. After some time what I am driving at will make sense if you think about it.

Meanwhile I would have to say that Male posters on NL are very quick to anger. The Igbo men who attacked Berem should seriously be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by jeyRol(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Why shud u feel dat way abt Rochas, its politics where anytin goes. It seems he is simply been used, i tink no ill feelins becos definitely he has USED and DUMPED someone before gettin to where he is
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Katsumoto: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
It is very obvious that many people do not understand how politics work. Politicians don't join parties just so they can be nominated for elections. There is no indication that Rochas joined APC on the understanding that he would be a presidential or vice-presidential candidate; clearly he has no leverage to demand that. If he did, then he would be as foolish as those suggesting that he has been/will be dumped. Rochas may have joined on the understanding that he gets to nominate 2 or 3 ministers.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Ngwakwe: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Chicheey: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nigerianmovie:
APC please don't do this to Rochas...dont make him feel stupid. He has sacrificed so much now u are leaving him out. Its not good oh......Rochas for VP
hahahahahaha.......rochas i piri u......this is just the beginning.
.Eh yah!!!Chaiii!!!diaris God o o
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by shiffynaani(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
IGBOSON1:
Is this supposed to be news!? Like we didn't see it coming! smiley
when you were blind then.how could you see it?sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Governor Buni Stays Put In Abuja Mansion, Fails To Visit Yobe After Massacre / Saraki's Trial Adjourned Due To Power Failure / Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.