Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities (53273 Views)

Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) / 5 Most Humble Nigerian Celebrities / Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by izenco2005(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
wat of tonto diki undecided angry
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Davido and Jim Iyke

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
I agree wit u except dat olamide fakes his accent
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Alvanosky: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
This post is biased and higloframized out of the school of conglometriferic analysisc.Well, they're all celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Arysexy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Abeg comot funke akindele name from dat list. Do u guys know wot it means to be humble? That loud talkatives does not qualify to be in dat list.

Replace her name with kanu nwankwo!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
What about d'banj eja nla himself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Osgee(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Fussbot:

where are you from?
Pluto
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Lagusta(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Both Genevieve and funke akindele should be removed from that list.........
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
1. King Sunny Ade
2. Yomi Fash-Lanso
3. Lord of Ajasa
4. Sam Dede
5. Orisa Bunmi
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Ninilowo(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
adorable29: I sincerely think Genevieve shouldn't be on that list! Like seriously! As for Tubaba, that guy is the posterboy for humility! Great guy!
I agree with you on Genny. Probably op has never had a one on one one low profile meeting with her.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Arysexy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Dap07: 1. King Sunny Ade
2. Yomi Fash-Lanso
3. Lord of Ajasa
4. Sam Dede
5. Orisa Bunmi
Thank you.

Yoriba's 5 most humble celbrity

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by bloglover(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
The only two pple I can vouch for is 2face & donjazzy. Period!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by narmani: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
How u take know? Na God go judge. Don't believe everything you see; its called illusion. You never can really know someone from afar. Hell, sometimes you get close and still miss the point totally.
Just saying

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Thebrightest(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ok o
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Joycelyntee366(f): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
[quote
author=hisxlency]Hmmm, humility the last virtue I will ever sought for.
Humble ur head and so many people will step on it. [/quote]..........its nt true....Gods humility keeps u breathing...HUMILITY pays
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Ninilowo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi: Wizkid nko
The thread is not for KIDS.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Genevieve ke.... She shld nt b on dt list at all....
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by dabrake(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
kozykid: Where's soundsultan in this List ??
+10000.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by write2obi(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Me teaching 2baba some lesson, I no send!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by chuksoyo21(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
peppy luv: Abeg who is olamide?
with all sense of humility i wisk to ask, are u 4rm zamfara state?
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
1). Mikel Obi (Met him 3ce, we're the same height, with his Afro. First time I met him was in 2006 at naija independence in Elephant and Castle and he showed the young naija don tons of love. Then met him at Cafe de Paris in West End in 07. And subsequently at a Naija vs. Ghana friendly match).

2). Big Kanu, Utaka, Osaze, Yakubu and Olofunjana (mad love).

3). Obafemi Martins (mad love and he's gangsta).

4). Dbanj/Don-Jazzy (safe doozies) and Basketmouth (met him a few months ago somewhere. His brother had this massive batty chic with him and I still want that chic. Gave him a cancer stick to burn. cool )

5). Dickson Etuhu (From Peckham, know him and his brothers. Kevin is still always in the bits with his Range Rover - ghetto boy) and Big Danny Shittu (brother from another mother).

Jerk

- Jim Iyke (got slapped with the hand of God by one of my uncles, that's all you need to know).

Edited! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Ninilowo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kanu Nwankwo and Enyeama nko? The two of them are humility personified.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by odingavirus: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
i think he is the best

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by owolabifunke14(f): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ramsen Noea
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by dontgivafuck: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Please are there 2 gennys or is it d same SNOB we re talking of...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by vislabraye(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
My list is:
DBanj
Jim Iyke
Dr. Seed.
Dare Art Alade
Tonto Dike.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by lampardizik(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
wat can i say...
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
I do not think Genevieve should be on that list. Back in 2004 when I was still an undergrad student my roomate managed to get her number and called her. My roomate regretted that call.
She said Genevieve asked her how she got the number and why she is still jobless when her mates were already earning money. I can't remember all the insult she got from that phone call, but I think Genny may have been quite rude because my roomate fumed over it for days.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Jibsonified(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yeah Olamide is still humble last time I checked ... still rolled with boiz in Bariga.. still wears slippers, still play set in Football in Bariga... as for accent.. if he raps in English.. he is fluent and as he said in OTIS freestyle he can rap in any way he wants to... He can actually fake accent. If u watch His interviews lately u'll see. But that doesn't take away His humility

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by dontgivafuck: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
shymexx: 1). Mikel Obi (Met him 3ce, we're the same height, with his Afro. First time I met him was in 2006 at naija independence in Elephant and Castle and he showed the young naija don tons of love. Then met him at Cafe de Paris in West End in 07. And subsequently at a Naija vs. Ghana friendly match).

2). Big Kanu, Utaka, Osaze, Yakubu and Olofunjana (mad love).

3). Obafemi Martins (mad love and he's gangsta).

4). Dbanj/Don-Jazzy (safe doozies) and Basketmouth (met him a few months ago somewhere. His brother had this massive batty chic with him and I still want that chic. Gave him a cancer stick to burn. cool )

5). Dickson Etuhu (From Peckham, know him and his brothers. Kevin is still always in the bits with his Range Rover - ghetto boy) and Big Danny Shittu (brother from another mother).

Jerk

- Jim Iyke (got slapped with the hand of God by one of my uncles, that's all you need to know).

Edited! cool
Seriously We really needed to know all that?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out Femi Otedola's Handsome Son (picture) / Meet Tofunmi Exito, Olamide's Bodyguard / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.