Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities (53272 Views)

Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) / 5 Most Humble Nigerian Celebrities / Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by chucky234(m): 12:53am On Oct 16, 2013
peppy luv: Winch! When did u fly in from india?
India ke.....
LMAO
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Lordmilitary(m): 1:05am On Oct 16, 2013
Yahoo boy no laptop..movement o military..ROAD 2 YBLN...Words of street boy Olamide...only u na guysis
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Cupelboi(m): 3:38am On Oct 16, 2013
And why is P-Square not on this list? Especially Peter that is always showing us his his body even when he's brushing Teeth.. shocked grin grin cry cry grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Cupelboi(m): 3:41am On Oct 16, 2013
I guess you don't recognize Sarcasm when you see one....lollll
Sike: Add Wizkid? Wizkid wey dey call fan "broke a. ss nigga" humble?? Oh pls!
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by mamagee3(f): 4:06am On Oct 16, 2013
I don't think Genevieve Nnaji should be on that list. . .

I love Genevieve but she's not humble at all and it shows in her movies.

I think tuface is the most humble Nigerian celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by boss1310(m): 4:46am On Oct 16, 2013
the day i met tubaba at eko hotel i just called his name and he shakes my hand and said"how things my guy"i started thinking if thats his clone.that guy is humility personified and he would have been still wealthy if he had ventured into comedy
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by ATMC(f): 5:11am On Oct 16, 2013
sasifo: . This is rather your personal opinion and assessment. Period
undecided
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by walexguru: 5:23am On Oct 16, 2013
i beg for where you waka jam any of these two people olamide. funke . then no humble at all especially that boy olamide na blehum he dey ooo stupidt boy. where do you put banky w. mi. nice ....................
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by walexguru: 5:59am On Oct 16, 2013
delors: I 'd pick Tuface, Banky W, MI, and IcePrince. Having been around MI, Jesse, Icey and Brymo at different places, the studio, National stadiium surulere, SWE bar, Marquee, Eko Hotels, Protea Ikeja, etc, I def know Jesse is a very pompous niggi...and Brymo.
mi is more humble. i like these guys i beg this
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by fuke(m): 6:38am On Oct 16, 2013
utumunta: Humility to the ordinary man is when you bring yourself so low as to be rubbi.shed by them. As long as you do your thing, knowing that it is right and not minding what they gossip about; you are proud.
GEJ today, is called all sorts of names (including, "A president without balls"wink because he has refused to forget where he is coming from in place of where he is today. He adorned the toga of humility, which is unprecedented in the annals of Nigeria's misrule. That has fetched him insults from every ass and dick in the country.

President of a country is another ballgame altogether.

You must be able to be hot and cold depending on situation.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by rockyeweka(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2013
;DTuface as far as A̶̲̥̅♍ concerned Ȋ̝̊̅§ the most humble artiste in the whole of Africa I hav ever known. I believe 2baba second name should be humility Ƭõ̸̳͡ the core. As for Genevieve, i don't really know how she got into the list
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by patostation(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2013
If the thread is on popularity, I would include Genevieve and Don Jazzy in the list. But if it's really about humility, they will not smell it.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2013
As stewpid and daft as u!
U shud be ashamed of urself that u listen to thrash and call it music. Whatever hapnd to the likes of Asa,country and classicals?
Anyway I guess u r a teenager! undecided

Fussbot: lwkm..i no be olamide o

bt seriously ur daftness is humorous..2 say olamide songs are stewpid
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Heineken(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2013
Genevieve dat said she wud slap skales for naming her in his song? Tarrrr! Genevieve no worth am. Tonto dike is even beta
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by iGeneral: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2013
chucky234: Those of us who knew 2face way back in Festac can say here that dude was always full of himself,he is the egocentric type always forming big boy. Faze and Blackface mingled with everyone in the hood not minding how small or how poor you are, Blackface spent all he made from music on poor guys in Ajegunle but 2baba sees them as low class people who arn below his status.
And what is the result today?
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by bibiking7(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2013
shymexx: 1). Mikel Obi (Met him 3ce, we're the same height, with his Afro. First time I met him was in 2006 at naija independence in Elephant and Castle and he showed the young naija don tons of love. Then met him at Cafe de Paris in West End in 07. And subsequently at a Naija vs. Ghana friendly match).

2). Big Kanu, Utaka, Osaze, Yakubu and Olofunjana (mad love).

3). Obafemi Martins (mad love and he's gangsta).

4). Dbanj/Don-Jazzy (safe doozies) and Basketmouth (met him a few months ago somewhere. His brother had this massive batty chic with him and I still want that chic. Gave him a cancer stick to burn. cool )

5). Dickson Etuhu (From Peckham, know him and his brothers. Kevin is still always in the bits with his Range Rover - ghetto boy) and Big Danny Shittu (brother from another mother).

Jerk

- Jim Iyke (got slapped with the hand of God by one of my uncles, that's all you need to know).

Edited! cool

I think most celebs react based on the person they are interacting with and maybe their mood. Cos, from what I have heard from a whole lot of peeps, basket mouth is a certified jackass. Tubaba and don baba J are humble guys, I have confirmed that one. MI sef dey try. Obesere too is quite humble, met him once. Sound sultan na correct guy. Wizkid (Confirmed Jackass), not sure if age has anything to do with it. I have not met olamide personally o, but heard he is an arse. my encounter with Monalisa chindu was not very nice. So, as you can see, the list is quite opinionated. It all depends on how they reacted when you meet or met them. But as for tubaba, I have not seen anyone complain about him. He came for a show once in yabatech and was sipping beer with the boys backstage before the show.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by fasho01(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2013
Yea... 2baba & don baba j so on point.

Met 2face one in a hotel lobby in festac & the way he was free one would think we go way back. Very nice guy I tell you.

Had this mad crush on genevieve but once she was on set close to my house and as a big fan I went to the location & her pride disgusted everyone.

As for don jazzy.. Fgcl 4 life!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by CEOAyoStones(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2013
peppy luv: Abeg who is olamide?

Check google.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by badboym: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2013
Kate Henshaw should be on this list. Funke Akindele I know is very arrogant.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by olasawji(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2013
Sincerly speaking genevieve shouldn't be on dat list, ionno y u guyz lick her butt...
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Emperortj93(m): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2013
Wrong op..... Abi u wan let me knw say unova hear d name "Erigga" aka mrHumble aka kingOfTheStreet. If no, den i go jus let am slide bt if yes, den ur ear welwell.......................,.........,............... If u believe Erigga should be on the op list then LIKE this post
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by obinnakabony(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2013
@Utumunta, wat hv GEJ 2 wit dis issue of discussion dear, why drap tin wich r very unnecessary . He totally remembers wat wia he is frm and who he hav always bin,words are easier said dan don, shud u b gvn d chance 2 rule {sorry u cant rule or lead} u cant do beta dan he has don, i believe him 2 b more humble dan u . @2baba tuale, don jazzy kudos....
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by iamboody(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2013
OP why would you include Don Jazzy because he shares credit, he just wanna rake in some fans and make them believe in him like you just did, we all know don baba is forming his humility..as for tubaba I havnt had crush with him but I rarely heard people criticize him. I think OP is taking quiteness for humility. I actually dnt know if those guys are humble (Olamide, Funke, Genevieve)cos I havnt met them.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by blackbeau1(f): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2013
Sorry but Genevive shouldn't be on that list.I've met her couple of tyms and I've spoken to her.she's very rude.my friends who have met her said the same thing. Instead of Genevive,let's have Omotola on that list
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by mimifavour(f): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2013
My list
2Face
MI
Donjay
Kanu nkwankwo
Omotala
Mercy johnson
Olomide
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by ModupeJ(f): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
snika: Genevive. Never talks, always smiling smiley
true...genevive rocks
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by blackbeau1(f): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
touchmeder:

Your room mate was VERY WRONG and that behavior is bothering on being stalkish . You dont just get a call from a stranger and pretend its ok and proceed to chat your head off. THINK if everyone of her fan called her all day, HOW WOULD LIFE BE FOR HER

That said, i dont think Genevieve is humble. lipsrsealed
the room mate was not wrong.Genevive is a celebrity and should expect to be called by her fans.btw,when you get a call from a stranger,you may not be chatty but that doesn't mean you should be rude.you could be courteous. Simple
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Tbken: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Fussbot:

where are you from?
may be planet jupiter or mars
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Tbken: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
Emperortj93: Wrong op..... Abi u wan let me knw say unova hear d name "Erigga" aka mrHumble aka kingOfTheStreet. If no, den i go jus let am slide bt if yes, den ur ear welwell.......................,.........,............... If u believe Erigga should be on the op list then LIKE this post
seriousely where can i get dat ehriga guy...where abeg...
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by moviedoor7: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
I have worked with Most of this So called Celebrities you listed on here. and i can confidently Tell you that Genevieve Nnaji is far from Humble. infact, she is the most arrogant,proud and rude Celebrities ever after Omotola Jalande. As then as for 2face Idibia, That guy is just da bomb mennnn He is just too humble, i have never seen a celebrity like him. HE IS NUMBER ONE MENNNNNN. i respect him anyday anytime. and also, you should include OMAWUMMI in that list. she is the most Humble and playful celebrity you can ever think of after 2face.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by kcowen(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
adorable29: I sincerely think Genevieve shouldn't be on that list! Like seriously! As for Tubaba, that guy is the posterboy for humility! Great guy!
@op, i agree with u,i have never seen anybody more humble than 2baba that guy na humility itself,I remember meeting him where i work @Lamonde Hotel owned by Rochas where he came to perform,even when room services get to his room he join dem in arranging the room,behave as if he is a staff here,even wen he cums down to d bar he plays wit evrybody,laugh wit evrybody.very different from d other celeb i have seen here that carries their shoulder high even when u ask them 4 photoshot they will tell u"am not luking ok,let me go & freshen up but 2baba will take a photoshot wit u weda he's wearin boxers,slippers,or with tooth brush in his mouth
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by lyly911(f): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
listen,all genny haters....humility is nt low self esteem just bcoz genny doesnt tolerate nonsense doesnt mean she isn't humble

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends / Check Out Femi Otedola's Handsome Son (picture) / Meet Tofunmi Exito, Olamide's Bodyguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.