Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities (53274 Views)

Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) / 5 Most Humble Nigerian Celebrities / Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
Vincent enyeama is an epitome of humility!
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Litmus: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
beware of humble people who have not seen war or suffering.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by fairari022(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
my list:
Mr ibu,
Late Sam loco,
Mikel,
Okocha
Godons.

+Simplified+
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by aduhube: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
This guy nko?
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
utumunta: Humility to the ordinary man is when you bring yourself so low as to be rubbi.shed by them. As long as you do your thing, knowing that it is right and not minding what they gossip about; you are proud.
GEJ today, is called all sorts of names (including, "A president without balls"wink because he has refused to forget where he is coming from in place of where he is today. He adorned the toga of humility, which is unprecedented in the annals of Nigeria's misrule. That has fetched him insults from every ass and dick in the country.

See ya life now? Spoilin my sallah day wit dis angry
Dey sed "celebrity", u're bringin in a public servant whose salary am payin wit my tax.
Ok, wat about "I don't give a damn"?
Dat's good humilty 4 sure, abeg park well joor angry
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Okay.

Oya click on play cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctyGfT4plf8&list=PLqHXrPnpTEgzRAlL-jU9hKlM6O0uw-C-6&index=144

Thanks (even if you didn't watch cheesy IM DAT HUMBLE)
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by gretafutor: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
Lagusta: Both Genevieve and funke akindele should be removed from that list.........

And put ur name abi?
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Dewze(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ada Nri1: I do not think Genevieve should be on that list. Back in 2004 when I was still an undergrad student my roomate managed to get her number and called her. My roomate regretted that call.
She said Genevieve asked her how she got the number and why she is still jobless when her mates were already earning money. I can't remember all the insult she got from that phone call, but I think Genny may have been quite rude because my roomate fumed over it for days.

your roomate may just be a hyper-sensitive Stan.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by ibkgab001: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
100,000 Likes for Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
gosh ur talking bout humility yet you're telling us bout they're achievement?? Does success equate to humility?? Na only 2face and don jazzy follow for dat list. I still can believe genevieve's name is on dat list. Infact in our english textbooks, opposite of humility will soon be changed to genevieve. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
owolabifunke14: Ramsen Noea
Iz dat a Benin republican actor?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
utumunta:

Why did she call her? How do you feel when a strange number calls you and start yapping about what you know nothing about? What if Genny had a busy or bad day when your friend called?
The problem with us Nigerians is that we are in the business of minding other people's business. We peep into peoples keyholes and expect them to smile at us
You've just contradicted yourself here. Humility is being kind and respectful to people u know and don't know. That girl never said anything untoward to Genevieve but I think immediately Genevieve realised it's one of those fans calling she insulted her. Part of being a celebrity is managing your fans so don't give me that crap take of why she shouldn't have called.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by mbulela: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
Olanrewaju Fasasi
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by touchmeder: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ada Nri1: I do not think Genevieve should be on that list. Back in 2004 when I was still an undergrad student my roomate managed to get her number and called her. My roomate regretted that call.
She said Genevieve asked her how she got the number and why she is still jobless when her mates were already earning money. I can't remember all the insult she got from that phone call, but I think Genny may have been quite rude because my roomate fumed over it for days.

Your room mate was VERY WRONG and that behavior is bothering on being stalkish . You dont just get a call from a stranger and pretend its ok and proceed to chat your head off. THINK if everyone of her fan called her all day, HOW WOULD LIFE BE FOR HER

That said, i dont think Genevieve is humble. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by gleaf: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
[b][/b]
utumunta: Humility to the ordinary man is when you bring yourself so low as to be rubbi.shed by them. As long as you do your thing, knowing that it is right and not minding what they gossip about; you are proud.
GEJ today, is called all sorts of names (including, "A president without balls"wink because he has refused to forget where he is coming from in place of where he is today. He adorned the toga of humility, which is unprecedented in the annals of Nigeria's misrule. That has fetched him insults from every ass and dick in the country.
May baba God bless you a billion times for this post
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by dontgivafuck: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
write2obi:
you don start ba?
Lol.. I jus wan sabi u na
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by PapaFejiro: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
rill:
See this olodo. As if there are no dance clubs in the places u mentioned above. There is no dj dat doesn't have olamide's song on his system.
I ll not belittle myself insulting you like you just did without provocation, you need to know that the larger number of population in Nigeria dont go to clubs. so what ll you say about that friend?
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by PapaFejiro: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
mayten30: so uniben students wey know am na ghost abi?
no they are not I think many uniben students live in lagos. yorubas and non yorubas alike.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
peppy luv: Abeg who is olamide?

A p*rn-star.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by UNLEASHED(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
Where is Toto Dikeh on the list? Thought she's humble? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
Decryptor: If you marry a yoruba dude, u'll regret to the extent you'll want to kill your baby

Hey everybody!

Here's another re*tard!
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by rill: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
PapaFejiro: I ll not belittle myself insulting you like you just did without provocation, you need to know that the larger number of population in Nigeria dont go to clubs. so what ll you say about that friend?
And the very few people that do, at least know him. And for other's that dnt go clubbing, they get to see him on tv or listen to him on radio. U really dnt have to sound like nobody knows him in all those places u mentioned just because he raps in yoruba.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Decryptor(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
Amefrica:

Hey everybody!

Here's another re*tard!

Yeah! Spotted by a Møгøn!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by kolamilan(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
definately SS4 should be on the list.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by oluamid(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Decryptor: If you marry a yoruba dude, u'll regret to the extent you'll want to kill your baby

You are now officially Nairaland's number 1 bigot. If most Nigerians are like you, the Rwandan genocide would be a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Luxiana19(f): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
Promhize: I want to know why genevieve shouldn't be on the list, you f**king bad belles

Thank you oo, help me ask them!!
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by lyly911(f): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
sunny3kng: OP pls with all due respect remove Genevieve from that list. Beautiful she may be but humble ? Is a No no.
plssss oooo no vex wats ur own definition of humble ? Bcoz to me genny is humble nd she is a no nonsense lady
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by ednut1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tadon200:
i dy laugh o ,i neva hear say person dy fake yoruba accent o.
see dis one, does he do interviews or talkin on tv or radio wit yoruba
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by lyly911(f): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Lagusta: Both Genevieve and funke akindele should be removed from that list.........
for wetin? My own jenny no fit commot for dia ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out Femi Otedola's Handsome Son (picture) / Meet Tofunmi Exito, Olamide's Bodyguard / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.