Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Apologies To Some Members Of This Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apologies To Some Members Of This Section (2252 Views)

If You've Ever Offended Or Insulted Tpia, You Can Drop Your Apologies Here / Seniourman Apologies To Seun / Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
In the past few days i've had time to retract into my 'shell of reasoning'(no thanx to ASUU), while pondering on some issues which have been bugging me lately, mostly, the amount of hostility i get on Nairaland nowadays, from some embiterred folks; some, people i've wronged in one way or another, others people who are outraged at how i wronged their friends in here...
Now, their's one thing i want everybody here to understand before i go further; humans are a unique and dynamic species, every homo sapien is gentically engineered to have certain 'Traits', most times dissimilar with that of other humans, the most important thing that matters is that we all get to understand eachother.
The essence of this write up is to apologise and make amends with folks here, especially those of my orientation with whom i've had the highest frequency of squabbles with, i'd equally like to list few things that put me off here, this way, you peeps can get to know my person.

APOLOGIES TO...

1,Sexkillz.
If you're surprised, dont be, i want to render an unreserved apology to sexkillz, we both got of on the wrong foot no doubt... It resulted in me opening numerous threads to slander and denigrate him. Oga sexkillz, abeg na guy you be, all those shi.t i said i didnt mean any of em, was just not in my right frame @ that time.. I do apologise if you were hurt emotionally or otherwise during those periods.

2, Abu Mikey: grin, lol, i cant really tell if i'm sincere about this apology ( i mean to mikey), please to all those who care to know, Mikey IS NOT GAY! I do apologise if by the actions of my posts or threads any one of you concluded that he was one, Mikey is a nice guy and a sweet kid(wink) too, and need i add, a HETEOROSEXUAL. I believe i dont have to sweat it with mikey, cos he has a forgiven heart. cool.

3,Hezron lorraine: people's opinions do clash sometimes, but it's not enough reason to start a fight, hezron was opposed to my stance on something, and i did the wrong thing by resorting to insults, hezzy man, i'm really sorry bout the other day, i do wish your mum speedy recovery too.

4,Masonkz
5,Gsking
6NomskiO
and others that i failed to mention here, i'm so sorry and so wish we could still be great pals, some people say Nairaland's a 'forum', to me it's like a community,a home, everything...

Now as to the few things that put me off
1, I HATE blackmail:
2, Insults begets insults: i really have a hardtime condoning insults, no matter how minute or insignificant it may look, once you insult me, you can be sure u'd get tenfold of that insult bundled back to you!
3, Attacking me instead of my opinion( attacking the messenger)
These 3 things really burn me like coal.
Thank you all, and once again My apologies to you all
Yours sincerely
INNO18
cool
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Afam4eva(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Me nko? Don't i deserve an apologia?
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Me 2 angry
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Afam4eva: Me nko? Don't i deserve an apologia?
lol, i don beef u b4? Besides the apology is meant for romance section members not politics. wink
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: Me 2 angry
lol i forgot to add you. I'm sorry baby, e ma binu dakun!
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Afam4eva(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
INNO18: lol, i don beef u b4? Besides the apology is meant for romance section members not politics. wink
Nwanna, we're in the General section now and i think you created this thread in the sports section. And yes we have beef. Can't you remember when you called me a fake Enugu boy. Oya, apologize sharp sharp grin
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
Nwanna, we're in the General section now and i think you created this thread in the sports section. And yes we have beef. Can't you remember when you called me a fake Enugu boy. Oya, apologize sharp sharp grin
hehehe, wic kine allegation be this na? grin provide links to the post, i'm not falling for the trick all. And why did u bring my thread here na? Some of those i wanted it to get to, might not get to see it after all...
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by AbuMikey(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2013

An incident leads to distrust, A simple apology can mend that open crust.

Prof INNO18,you've long be forgiven by Mikey wink

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by homesteady(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
grin
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by flolancracker: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
undecided undecided mtchww....
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by flolancracker: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Prof INNO18,[b]you've long be forgiven by Mikey wink[\b]

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Prof INNO18,you've long be forgiven by Mikey wink

Guy na wa for u ooo, why you add **** join na? U wan expose me ni? grin
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
flolancracker: undecided undecided mtchww....
Haba aunty flolan why the long face na?
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by crackhaus: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Boy get a real social life outside Nairaland, dedicate yourself to it, stop whining like a bish, and don't embarass yourself further by eating up all your old sh1t angry
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by AbuMikey(m): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
INNO18: Guy na wa for u oo ************ join na? U wan expose me ni? grin

Oya,modify you post fast fast cheesygrin

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Andyblaze: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
I hate everybody dat commented on this thread. I love only myself
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Andyblaze: I hate everybody dat commented on this thread. I love only myself
my sweetheart is here.
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hmm. Why apologise to me though. Haven't really seen any wrong you did to me, or maybe I've forgotten. It happens. smiley

And I'm using this medium to say how much I dislike that Abu of a guy for calling out my name for no reason on his stu.pid thread about gay people on NL running after him. Yes, I still phucking remember.

*breathe Mason, breathe*

1 Like

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz: Hmm. Why apologise to me though. Haven't really seen any wrong you did to me, or maybe I've forgotten. It happens. smiley

And I'm using this medium to say how much I hate that Abu of a guy for calling out my name for no reason on his stu.pid thread about gay people on NL running after him. Yes, I still phucking remember.

*breathe Mason, breathe*
lol, take am easy ooo. Buh Abu's a sweet kid just try to know him, u'd understand his person wink
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Afam4eva(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
^^ Thanks for apologizing to me. I really appreciate it.
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz: Hmm. Why apologise to me though. Haven't really seen any wrong you did to me, or maybe I've forgotten. It happens. smiley

And I'm using this medium to say how much I hate that Abu of a guy for calling out my name for no reason on his stu.pid thread about gay people on NL running after him. Yes, I still phucking remember.

*breathe Mason, breathe*
anytin Abu, u just hate lols. I was there ehrn it happend, ur reply was funii
**runz out**
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Afam4eva: ^^ Thanks for apologizing to me. I really appreciate it.
Hehehe no be small thing gringringrin pls Afam help me beg sexkillz ooo, the guy still dey provoke for me ooo.
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
INNO18: lol, take am easy ooo. Buh Abu's a sweet kid just try to know him, u'd understand his person wink

Inno bro, I wouldn't wanna derail your thread, else only me knows what I'd have said about him here. You have no idea how that idiot infuriated me. Sweet kid my left nut sac.

They say if you've got a problem, say it out. I think I just did. Hehe

1 Like

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by GSKing: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2013

*breathe Mason, breathe*
hmmm Mason, I swear you love Abu Mickey. I totally dislike that delinquent and his cohorts! Even before that blazing disclaimer thread of his, to his bloody attitude, then his belligerent posts... I swore to mind my business since that day! Imagine the lad asking me if I'm daft?

mtcheeeew... My younger sis (not immediate) is in med school, Abu is not even her mate.

1 Like

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
GSKing:
hmmm Mason, I swear you love Abu Mickey. I totally dislike that delinquent and his cohorts! Even before that blazing disclaimer thread of his, to his bloody attitude, then his belligerent posts... I swore to mind my business since that day! Imagine the lad asking me if I'm daft?

mtcheeeew... My younger sis (not immediate) is in med school, Abu is not even her mate.
You didnt even respond to the main issue for which the thread was created, HAF YOU FORGIF ME OR NOT! angry
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ok oh séxsells over to you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
wow, i see spongeback cool spongy baby where have u been ol dis while?
Is this that time where we all kiss & make-up? smiley And let me say this too:

Dear Bushy A55.Banger I'm really sorry for calling you an e-rat, pained nigga and others. Right now, I've decided to bury the hatchet & make peace with you. This is from me to you, in a very sincere way: I'M SORRY

Signed,
K
GSKing:

LMFAOOOO!!! grin. grin.

I also tried minding my business since then and staying away from him (not like I ever noticed him prior to then), but since he never apologised about such oversight (or whatever it is), I've been carrying it in mind, and what better place to say it out than here.
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz:

LMFAOOOO!!! grin. grin.

I also tried minding my business since then and staying away from him (not like I ever noticed him prior to then), but since he never apologised about such oversight (or whatever it is), I've been carrying it in mind, and what better place to say it out than here.
he is still following this thread, i'm sure he'll do something about it by the time he see's ur comment.
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by GSKing: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Innocent honey, you are the only Abu pal that has something to offer to this generation. IMO, you can do better than entangling yourself in a toy house. No hard feelings between us. You should mingle with guys that move forward on NL or wherever you find yourself if not whatever you do might be taken as a joke!

Greetings.
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
GSKing: Innocent honey, you are the only Abu pal that has something to offer to this generation. IMO, you can do better than entangling yourself in a toy house. No hard feelings between us. You should mingle with guys that move forward on NL or wherever you find yourself if not whatever you do might be taken as a joke!

Greetings.
Oh My Goodness! I feel like sobbing, this post made my day.... Tnx so much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Being Assisted By A Stranger From Nairaland? / Handsome Guys & Pretty Ladies On Nairaland / Former Gov.bola Hamed Tinubu’s Trial Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.