Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,203 members, 7,887,531 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:12 AM

Apologies To Some Members Of This Section - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apologies To Some Members Of This Section (2254 Views)

If You've Ever Offended Or Insulted Tpia, You Can Drop Your Apologies Here / Seniourman Apologies To Seun / Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2013
Anyways gotta crash now, so my final word:
A big tnx to Masonks and Gsking for the forgiveness.
you guys will do well to equally extend the olive branch to mikey, no matter what he's said in the past, i believe he has now realised his mistakes and not the same mikey you used to know.
Finally i wish you all a splendid night nap, sweet dreams. Love ya all
Yours sincerely
INNO18
cool

1 Like

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by homesteady(m): 12:26am On Oct 20, 2013
GSKing: Innocent honey, you are the only Abu pal that has something to offer to this generation. IMO, you can do better than entangling yourself in a toy house. No hard feelings between us. You should mingle with guys that move forward on NL or wherever you find yourself if not whatever you do might be taken as a joke!

Greetings.

Do you know you ended up insulting a lot of people?
What makes you better than his pals? undecided
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by GSKing: 12:29am On Oct 20, 2013
homesteady:

Do you know you ended up insulting a lot of people?
What makes you better than his pals? undecided
And you are...?
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 20, 2013
Lesbian undecided

1 Like

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by homesteady(m): 12:36am On Oct 20, 2013
GSKing:
And you are...?

I suggest you should ask nature! undecided

1 Like

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by homesteady(m): 12:39am On Oct 20, 2013
Khalessi: Lesbian undecided

Spongeback! You've been missing in action for a while now! Where have you been? smiley
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 20, 2013
I've been around smiley
homesteady:

Spongeback! You've been missing in action for a while now! Where have you been? smiley
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2013
Things Are Happening.
I'm Impressed Though, At How People Right Beautifully.
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nomski0(f): 1:05am On Oct 21, 2013
INNO18: Hezron and Sexkillz and Nomski0(Abu's girlfriend)
I've got nothing against you. smileysmileycool .
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 21, 2013
^tanx sweery.
1 down 2 left to go cool
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by HezronLorraine(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
In the past few days i've had time to retract into my 'shell of reasoning'(no thanx to ASUU), while pondering on some issues which have been bugging me lately, mostly, the amount of hostility i get on Nairaland nowadays, from some embiterred folks; some, people i've wronged in one way or another, others people who are outraged at how i wronged their friends in here...
Now, their's one thing i want everybody here to understand before i go further; humans are a unique and dynamic species, every homo sapien is gentically engineered to have certain 'Traits', most times dissimilar with that of other humans, the most important thing that matters is that we all get to understand eachother.
The essence of this write up is to apologise and make amends with folks here, especially those of my orientation with whom i've had the highest frequency of squabbles with, i'd equally like to list few things that put me off here, this way, you peeps can get to know my person.

APOLOGIES TO...

1,Sexkillz.
If you're surprised, dont be, i want to render an unreserved apology to sexkillz, we both got of on the wrong foot no doubt... It resulted in me opening numerous threads to slander and denigrate him. Oga sexkillz, abeg na guy you be, all those shi.t i said i didnt mean any of em, was just not in my right frame @ that time.. I do apologise if you were hurt emotionally or otherwise during those periods.

2, Abu Mikey: grin, lol, i cant really tell if i'm sincere about this apology ( i mean to mikey), please to all those who care to know, Mikey IS NOT GAY! I do apologise if by the actions of my posts or threads any one of you concluded that he was one, Mikey is a nice guy and a sweet kid(wink) too, and need i add, a HETEOROSEXUAL. I believe i dont have to sweat it with mikey, cos he has a forgiven heart. cool.

3,Hezron lorraine: people's opinions do clash sometimes, but it's not enough reason to start a fight, hezron was opposed to my stance on something, and i did the wrong thing by resorting to insults, hezzy man, i'm really sorry bout the other day, i do wish your mum speedy recovery too.

4,Masonkz
5,Gsking
6NomskiO
and others that i failed to mention here, i'm so sorry and so wish we could still be great pals, some people say Nairaland's a 'forum', to me it's like a community,a home, everything...

Now as to the few things that put me off
1, I HATE blackmail:
2, Insults begets insults: i really have a hardtime condoning insults, no matter how minute or insignificant it may look, once you insult me, you can be sure u'd get tenfold of that insult bundled back to you!
3, Attacking me instead of my opinion( attacking the messenger)
These 3 things really burn me like coal.
Thank you all, and once again My apologies to you all
Yours sincerely
INNO18
cool
Accepted.I'm also sorry if I tried pushing my opinion too far.
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bump!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Mods. / What Is Wrong With People?!(late Nite Rant) / Meet Dr. Nkoli Imoh, A Woman Who Empowered 5000 Widows In Anambra(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.